Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: ReMarcable

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, lezlers said:

This, exactly.   What exactly was her claim to fame outside of marrying a football player, anyway?  She wasn't some businesswoman or had any sort of success on her own before marrying him, did she?

She's dabbled in some business ventures but she is literally the only person I have ever heard claim any of those business ventures were a success. She closed down her clothing store a while back I believe. She tried her fashion line which seemed to be an abysmal failure. She apparently has been selling t-shirts given the running joke on the show about how she must have sold a lot of t-shirts to be able to afford her home. Not sure if she's dabbled in writing a book. Oddly enough, Sheree doesn't the show as a platform to try and promote any of her ventures really. She just uses it as a platform to claim that all her ventures are so great, lol. 

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 3:21 PM, cooksdelight said:

I truly believe Sheree thought Bravo would step in and pay for her home, finish it, and let her live there.... just because.... she’s Sheree.

She's been delusional since season 1, testing out some shoes delivered to her to make choices, and confident in getting a 7 figure settlement from Bob! She lost at every turn; infuriating the judge at times with her pettiness! ;-)

• Love 2
(edited)
On 3/26/2018 at 12:52 AM, AuntiePam said:

I'm still skeptical about Marc.  If I'd just met a bunch of women who have doubted my existence -- which means they're saying my wife  is a liar, I couldn't have been so nice.  I'd have to confront them about it.  Most men -- especially new husbands -- are going to be protective, defend their wife's honor, yadda yadda.  He showed none of that. 

And I thought Kenya wasn't at all surprised that he showed up.

Maybe he'll do that next episode?  Seriously, what is he supposed to do, beat them up?  Yell at them?  Why do people think "calling someone out" will actually do anything?   They'd probably think Marc is an actor Kenya hired to play her husband.

Whatever happened to "SHE by Sheree?"

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Maybe he'll do that next episode?  Seriously, what is he supposed to do, beat them up?  Yell at them?  Why do people think "calling someone out" will actually do anything?   They'd probably think Marc is an actor Kenya hired to play her husband.

He wouldn't have to be noisy -- just say something to show that he was conscious of what they were saying, their skepticism.  "Hello, I'm Marc, am I real enough for you?"  (Or maybe something clever, which I'm not.  Obviously.)

All these women are so eager for attention -- and social media is going to be watching when they don't want attention -- it just seems weird that one of them could have a courtship and marriage and it's all off-screen. 

On the other hand, maybe Kenya's quiet marriage is just a sign that she's an adult and that she can forego the attention if it means having a more secure relationship.  I hope that's it. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Whatever happened to "SHE by Sheree?"

What happened at every turn when it comes to Sheree? Most people have forgotten the fashions, dancing, and acting! Totally blown off endeavors! ;-)

Just now, Fiero425 said:

What happened at every turn when it comes to Sheree? Most people have forgotten the fashions, dancing, and acting! Totally blown off endeavors! ;-)

I forgot about Sheree's "acting."  Didn't she once make a comment that she was ready for her Oscar?

• Love 2
On 3/27/2018 at 3:35 PM, ElsbethTascioni said:

I really do wonder if Sheree is "dating" Tyrone because there's safety in dating a convict. She knows he can't cheat on her with another woman, she knows he can't put his hands on her like Bob did, and she also knows he's not going to dump her while he's still incarcerated because she's probably all he has.

Sheree might be pulling a Phaedra if you catch my drift. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Sheree might be pulling a Phaedra if you catch my drift. 

I thought about that as well. She figured if Phaedra could get away with it so could she. Only Sheree’s not an attorney who can hide/launder money.

On 3/31/2018 at 9:03 PM, Neurochick said:

I forgot about Sheree's "acting."  Didn't she once make a comment that she was ready for her Oscar?

Bwah! Yeah, she took a couple acting classes but is so delusional and entitled that she had already started making space on a shelf for them.

On 3/26/2018 at 10:49 AM, byrd said:

I so agree with Kali..Tyrone  just sounds like he's full of shit to me. I can't wait until he gets out and Shree discovers how broke his ass really is.    

I'll be that Tyrone ends up stealing her kids SSNs, gets credit cards in their names, and spends away.  

Sheree to me is the most disappointing of all housewives.  I loved her so much her first couple of seasons.  Sure, she was totally delusional about her money situation.  But she seemed like a bright woman, funny, and not desperate.  I always thought she stole every scene she was in.   Now she is pathetic, with the bad wigs, the bad get ups.  She used to have a really great personal style; now she looks like someone who spent all of her money, is broke, and desperate for any man.

• Love 3

Why do all the howives think that women escaping abuse, poverty, homelessness, etc. need help in the way of an evening gown, makeover, spa day? Maybe donate some practical clothes (new ones, ya cheap bitches), gift cards, stuff for the kids..things that will help for more than 1 afternoon. I get the getting all dolled up was so they could attend Kenya's evening event, and yeah a psa is nice, but these supposedly wealthy women could help so much more.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, J80134 said:

Why do all the howives think that women escaping abuse, poverty, homelessness, etc. need help in the way of an evening gown, makeover, spa day? Maybe donate some practical clothes (new ones, ya cheap bitches), gift cards, stuff for the kids..things that will help for more than 1 afternoon. I get the getting all dolled up was so they could attend Kenya's evening event, and yeah a psa is nice, but these supposedly wealthy women could help so much more.

I get your point.

I also feel that for some women, who have never felt attractive, getting a makeover, learning how to put make up on, learning how to do their hair, going to the spa, helps them feel better about themselves.  I know that when I get my hair done, and it looks good, I feel better inside.  Maybe some of those women feel the same.

• Love 1
On 11/10/2020 at 1:03 PM, Neurochick said:

I get your point.

I also feel that for some women, who have never felt attractive, getting a makeover, learning how to put make up on, learning how to do their hair, going to the spa, helps them feel better about themselves.  I know that when I get my hair done, and it looks good, I feel better inside.  Maybe some of those women feel the same.

I agree that the women probably enjoyed this and it made them feel good. For some it might have been the best night of their life. Those with my personality were adding up all the $$ that could have been spent on something more practical and lasting. I'm the person that asks for a new toilet for Xmas. Not much fun, but I needed it. LOL

• Love 2