Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E17: ReMarcable

• Start Topic

Tyrone makes an exciting proclamation to Shereé, while her daughter comes home from college and grills her about the romance. After her abrupt exit from Barcelona, Porsha blows off some steam with Rickey Smiley. Kandi worries that dropping NeNe from the Xscape Tour will cost them their friendship, while NeNe teaches her son Brentt to learn from her mistakes. Kenya returns to Atlanta to screen her domestic violence PSA, and a surprise guest shuts down the haters for good.

3 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

What in the world is with these old ladies with the mini skirts and "over the knee" boots? They're a little long in the tooth to be dressing like they're 20 something! ;-)

I was thinking the same thing, they both looked ridiculous.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

What is wrong with Sheree?  Man cave?  Elliptical machine?  What about prison cell,  prison sentence?

It's easy to fall in love with someone online or just on the phone! You just imagine how you'd want them to be and "ta da;" your imagination makes them into that perfect person! I have this feeling; as soon as Tyrone's released and hanging around that house, Sheree will come to her senses and give him the boot! ;-)

• Love 10

Porsha: I haven’t skated since I was 18!

Editing Monkeys: [Flashback to Porsha skating with a “Four Years Ago” chyron]

Oooh, Kenya. Just like Kim’s comment re: roaches had a racial undertone to it, so does Kenya’s comment re: you can take Kim out of the trailer park but you can’t take the trailer park out of Kim.

That’s really nice what she did for the DV survivors, though.

• Love 11

I have seen no evidence of comedic talent or even a sense of humor from that slug Brent. Entitled much? He thinks he's just going to start out headlining without even doing open mikes or small clubs.  Watch "Crashing" for an idea of how much work goes into have any kind of career in comedy.  He is so low energy and lazy I doubt even that great comedienne Nene Leakes couldn't help him

• Love 19
7 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I didn’t know there were rules for how “old ladies” can dress.  BTW, I didn’t know forty and fifty year old women were old, thanks for educating me.

Yes they are; much too old to be revealing all that! Women in the 40's & 50's need to cover it up; even if in good shape! I wore knee-high boots well into my 20's, but figured it out that after 30 it would be too much! The same goes for men; no crop tops, short shorts, or wearing baseball caps backwards after 35! It looks stupid! ;-)

• Love 6
38 minutes ago, link417 said:

That’s really nice what she did for the DV survivors, though.

Yeah, I thought that was sweet.

The Marc appearance was underwhelming, but then I've been bored by that whole storyline. Kenya seems happy, though, so that's nice.

Sheree's daughter's skepticism about Tyrone was amusing.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Yes they are; much too old to be revealing all that! Women in the 40's & 50's need to cover it up; even if in good shape! I wore knee-high boots well into my 20's, but figured it out that after 30 it would be too much! The same goes for men; no crop tops, short shorts, or wearing baseball caps backwards after 35! It looks stupid! ;-)

Man, it sucks that you live in a place that won’t let you wear whatever you want. ? Meanwhile, my 31-year-old behind is out here stuntin’ in knee highs! ??

“He may not be her real husband, but he’s real.” Kali gets it from her mama. ?

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Yeah, I thought that was sweet.

The Marc appearance was underwhelming, but then I've been bored by that whole storyline. Kenya seems happy, though, so that's nice.

Sheree's daughter's skepticism about Tyrone was amusing.

Hard to believe these b!tches are going to go into their talking heads still giving shade to Kenya's marriage and Marc in particular! Sheree's got a lot of fk'n nerve since she can't even see Tyrone but thru bulletproof glass! Nene needs to act like a grown up one of these days and leave that juvenile signifying to kids! I don't expect better from Porsha since she won't hit adulthood until she's 60! People are still spoiling her and giving her an out like she's a child when acting out as she does! ;-(

1 minute ago, link417 said:

Man, it sucks that you live in a place that won’t let you wear whatever you want. ? Meanwhile, my 31-year-old behind is out here stuntin’ in knee highs! ??

“He may not be her real husband, but he’s real.” Kali gets it from her mama. ?

Honey, knock yourself out; Cynthia's 50 and Kenya's pushing it! That's nowhere near 31 on this planet! Where you from? lol! ;-)

• Love 6

Kandi:   Feels she is the cause of Nene's pain; chile pleeeze!  Got to give her credit, she did look good in the flashback from 8 years ago with the short hair cut.  I think better than she looks now.

Noelle:  I admire this kid.  She has a good head on her shoulders. Not to take anything away from Cynthia but I think a lot of it comes from Leon.  Some times Noelle seems more mature and makes more sense than her mother.  Love their relationship, though.

Marc:   Handsome.  Looked uncomfortable talking with the ladies.

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I can't believe next week is the season finale. Has anything happened this season?

Nothing much. I think that the show was hoping that Kenya, Kim, Porsha and Nene would battle each other..The stories have all fizzled..

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I can't believe next week is the season finale. Has anything happened this season?

They tried, but it was the same BS; grown arse women acting like "high school mean girls!" Taking those trips to SF and Spain didn't help either! All I was looking for was contrition by Porsha since she did so wrong last season, but she's still fighting it! Like Nene said, she has to make a bigger thing about her apology than to just go to each women saying "I'm sorry!" That would mean nothing to me after being accused of a crime! I personally would tell her nothing short of her death would be enough; but that's just me! I don't get over things so easily! ;-(

• Love 2

Love Noelle and Kaleigh.  Beautiful young ladies who are way smarter than their Mom’s.  It’s sad that both of Nene’s sons have no ambition or drive.  Marc has a very cocky demeanor, Kenya will have to jump thru hoops to keep him.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Honey, knock yourself out; Cynthia's 50 and Kenya's pushing it! That's nowhere near 31 on this planet! Where you from? lol! ;-)

Boo, I’m from Atlanta, where knee highs over 30 are not “too much,” to quote you LOL.

6 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Not a damn thing!

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, link417 said:

Boo, I’m from Atlanta, where knee highs over 30 are not “too much,” to quote you LOL.

Not a damn thing!

Almost 30 years ago, I was given an option of going to another office when the Chgo location shut down; Sacramento which I took them up on in a relocation and Norcross just outside of ATL! Did I make a good decision? I have this thing about the SOUTH for obvious reasons and thought my style would get me killed! Miss Lawrence and Derick J are doing their own thing, but are a lot younger than me! How was it "way back when?" ;-)

8 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

Almost 30 years ago, I was given an option of going to another office when the Chgo location shut down; Sacramento which I took them up on in a relocation and Norcross just outside of ATL! Did I make a good decision? I have this thing about the SOUTH for obvious reasons and thought my style would get me killed! Miss Lawrence and Derick J are doing their own thing, but are a lot younger than me! How was it "way back when?" ;-)

Unless you wander too far into the sticks, ATL is okay...in the city and suburbs, it would just be a bunch of ignorant people making dumbass comments instead of worrying about their OWN lives ?

ETA: Daaaamn, @hoosiermom, you had to snatch all of Nene’s edges?! ?

Edited by link417
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

Nene’s boobs have become more square.

She's almost as fake as Kim after all the work done! She's a totally different person from Season 3! Strange how she criticized others for being fake and she's gone all the way Hollywood in her hypocrisy! ;-)

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 7
9 minutes ago, Fiero425 said:

She's almost as fake as Kim after all the work done! She's a totally different person from Season 3! Strange how she criticized others for being fake and she's gone all the way Hollywood in her hypocrisy! ;-)

She did all of those surgeries for nothing because Hollywood is never calling her..

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Apprentice79 said:

She did all of those surgeries for nothing because Hollywood is never calling her..

Nene so offends me! She's still greeting people with "b!tch" moniker at PSA showing! She truly needs to grow the FK up! ;-)

• Love 7

Todd had a point.  If someone can say, “grab her by the pu$$y” and get elected president, why should someone get upset at a comment made by someone as insignificant as Nene?  It makes me feel that for some reason people freak out when a black person says or does anything.

• Love 13
9 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Todd had a point.  If someone can say, “grab her by the pu$$y” and get elected president, why should someone get upset at a comment made by someone as insignificant as Nene?  It makes me feel that for some reason people freak out when a black person says or does anything.

Maybe Todd should ask his own wife why she continues to play the victim and feel so "traumatized" with Porsha - even though Porsha has tried to make amends and has tried to apologize (more than once).   Yet Kandi continues to harp on it in almost every episode and makes it a point to continue to cut Porsha down.

• Love 10
20 hours ago, twilightzone said:

Maybe Todd should ask his own wife why she continues to play the victim and feel so "traumatized" with Porsha - even though Porsha has tried to make amends and has tried to apologize (more than once).   Yet Kandi continues to harp on it in almost every episode and makes it a point to continue to cut Porsha down.

I guess you haven't been accused of a crime by some "so called" friend on TV making Kandi out to be "aka" Bill Cosby! Who are we to tell Kandi she should "get over it?" Porsha just ain't that stupid! She was being malicious; no accident here! She can blame Phaedra all she wants, but she's a grown arse woman even if she acts like a child! I personally would tell her to jump off a fk'n cliff, but that's just me who's not that forgiving! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 2

Kandi is always thinking ahead on how to make a dollar, lol. Buying property in case Google choses their street as their next headquarters location, haha. 

Watching Sheree going on about Tyrone is just embarrassing. 

The only compliment the women could give Marc is that he's actually a real person...clearly they can't put aside their dislike for Kenya that they would still throw shade even when their very 'shade' was proven false before their eyes. Marc didn't seem comfortable in front of the cameras but he's quite handsome, I will say that. 

Has Nene bleached her skin? Or does she just use yellow/orangish make-up? 

• Love 7

Noelle and Kaleigh are showing they have better sense and judgement than their mothers. And I say this as someone who likes Cynthia.

She misused the term “jailbait”.  What she should have said is “jailbird”.

Yeah, I noticed that too lol But hey, at least she is thinking right about the issue. Then again, who knows, it's possible things might work out better for Sheree than they did for Phaedra.

• Love 6
46 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

The only compliment the women could give Marc is that he's actually a real person...clearly they can't put aside their dislike for Kenya that they would still throw shade even when their very 'shade' was proven false before their eyes. Marc didn't seem comfortable in front of the cameras but he's quite handsome, I will say that. 

I'm still skeptical about Marc.  If I'd just met a bunch of women who have doubted my existence -- which means they're saying my wife  is a liar, I couldn't have been so nice.  I'd have to confront them about it.  Most men -- especially new husbands -- are going to be protective, defend their wife's honor, yadda yadda.  He showed none of that. 

And I thought Kenya wasn't at all surprised that he showed up.

• Love 3

Cynthia and Sheree have very beautiful daughters, wow~!

Kandi, Todd and that asshole assistant lost me tonight. They don't see anything wrong with telling someone that they hope they get raped? 

Kenya's huzzband is handsome but something off about him. Not sure what it is. I get a bit of a controlling vibe from him and don't even know why, he barely said two words. Maybe it's the things Kenya has said she has to do for him and that smug look on his face tonight. I did laugh at Sheree saying she hasn't seen a nose ring since Tupac! 

I see Nene having a future of supporting her son for a very long time...........she better stay on the show, she's gonna need the checks.

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, twilightzone said:

Porsha needs to go back and re-watch these clips and really listen to what she says about Kandi.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/episode-8/videos/did-kandi-burruss-say-phaedra-parks-cheated  Porsha was so busy sticking up for Phaedra and denying her relationship with Block, which she had already acknowledged to Kandi, that she lost her temper.    Then Porsha could review this one: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/episode-14/videos/was-kandi-burruss-in-a-7-year-relationship  and then this one:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/episode-14/videos/does-todd-tucker-have-side-chicks  And then finally this one:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/episode-15/videos/porsha-williams-claims-kandi-burruss  Then there was this:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/episode-16/videos/porsha-williams-and-kandi-burruss-hash-out

Porsha was sure cocky when she was telling the lies and kept it up for months and months.  After Porsha watches these she can maybe formulate an apology that goes something like this: "I am an ignorant, petty human being, that decided I wanted to try and destroy you and Todd, When the truth came out about my my filthy, nasty lies, I tried to become a victim.  I am laughing all the way to the bank over the idea anyone thinks, much less says I should be forgiven with the lame ass apologies I have tried to pass off as honest and sincere."  Something along those lines might begin to change the narrative.

There is only Phaedra that is lower than Porsha and Phaedra is no longer on the show.

• Love 17
22 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Porsha needs to go back and re-watch these clips and really listen to what she says about Kandi.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/episode-8/videos/did-kandi-burruss-say-phaedra-parks-cheated  Porsha was so busy sticking up for Phaedra and denying her relationship with Block, which she had already acknowledged to Kandi, that she lost her temper.    Then Porsha could review this one: http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/episode-14/videos/was-kandi-burruss-in-a-7-year-relationship  and then this one:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/episode-14/videos/does-todd-tucker-have-side-chicks  And then finally this one:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/episode-15/videos/porsha-williams-claims-kandi-burruss  Then there was this:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-atlanta/season-9/episode-16/videos/porsha-williams-and-kandi-burruss-hash-out

Porsha was sure cocky when she was telling the lies and kept it up for months and months.  After Porsha watches these she can maybe formulate an apology that goes something like this: "I am an ignorant, petty human being, that decided I wanted to try and destroy you and Todd, When the truth came out about my my filthy, nasty lies, I tried to become a victim.  I am laughing all the way to the bank over the idea anyone thinks, much less says I should be forgiven with the lame ass apologies I have tried to pass off as honest and sincere."  Something along those lines might begin to change the narrative.

There is only Phaedra that is lower than Porsha and Phaedra is no longer on the show.

Amen & hallelujah to that! I'm glad someone's taking this seriously! It's ridiculous for some to say Kandi needs to "get over it!" I know I wouldn't get over it since Porsha truly was being malicious; no accident or lie made her do what she did on TV! FK Porsha and the broom she rides in on! ;-(

• Love 10
(edited)
7 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Amen & hallelujah to that! I'm glad someone's taking this seriously! It's ridiculous for some to say Kandi needs to "get over it!" I know I wouldn't get over it since Porsha truly was being malicious; no accident or lie made her do what she did on TV! FK Porsha and the broom she rides in on! ;-(

Thank you for the praise-what I was trying to illustrate is it was not a one time thing-it was a continuing pattern with Porsha that started with Phaedra complaining about Kandi calling her out for talking with another guy while Apollo was awaiting incarceration.  Was it really worth it?  Why did Porsha or Sheree care if Kandi and Phaedra had that conversation.  

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Thank you for the praise-what I was trying to illustrate is it was not a one time thing-it was a continuing pattern with Porsha that started with Phaedra complaining about Kandi calling her out for talking with another guy while awaiting incarceration.  Was it really worth it?  Why did Porsha or Sheree care if Kandi and Phaedra had that conversation.  

Because they have no lives and need to insinuate themselves in all things that shouldn't make a difference in their pathetic lives! I well know how Porsha acts; that's why I'm not willing to give her a pass on this "big lie" she helped spread with her bestie "Frick!" Most of these women can't seem to help themselves, but that's why the show is so popular! They all have to get in there and put in their 2 cents worth of how they feel about something! Look at how they've treated Kenya; as if she's been perpetrating a fraud with this marriage! Even though he's standing there; Sheree gives out her little digs and Nene has to say "she appears to be in love" totally leaving him out of the equation! These b!tches aren't friends; why all the "love" BS? It's not like they aren't going to be exposed since it is on TV! Idiots! ;-)

• Love 8
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 1:45 AM, cooksdelight said:

Marc’s hot. Kenya has the best-looking husband of any of the HWs. I don’t blame her for leaving this shitshow. :) 

I also didn't blame him for not being a part of show just so these b!tches could pick him apart! Check Sheree; all up in his nose ring with Shamea using the term dainty! Arse-holes ALL! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

Marc’s hot. Kenya has the best-looking husband of any of the HWs. I don’t blame her for leaving this shitshow. :) 

Rumor-the show needs Kenya more than ever.  http://tamaratattles.com/2018/03/23/exclusive-kenya-moore-has-saved-herself-it-seems/  I don't think the return of Kim worked the way producers had planned.  Nene seems to be pulling thing together to keep her peach.

3 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

I'm still skeptical about Marc.  If I'd just met a bunch of women who have doubted my existence -- which means they're saying my wife  is a liar, I couldn't have been so nice.  I'd have to confront them about it.  Most men -- especially new husbands -- are going to be protective, defend their wife's honor, yadda yadda.  He showed none of that. 

I think once Marc showed up he pretty much put an end to the nonsense.  It sounded more like the women knew he was real and just wanted to give Kenya crap about it.  Rumor has it Marc was at Todd's birthday party so there was a fair amount of acting going on.

I don't know how or why newly married or not anyone would defend the ignorance that is Sheree, and Porsha that Marc was make believe.  Sheree managed to show her ass so she gets to continue to talk about her comments she made about Marc.  A woman who is dating a man in prison until 2022 opinion matters?  

• Love 12

I've seen pictures of Kenya and Marc with some of the other cast members on IG.

Noelle and Callie (sp?) do seem to have good sense! Callie's taking school seriously AND giving her mother shit about her man choices, Noelle is interested in dentistry, which is a stable and well-paying gig if she sticks to it ... good for them! And Cynthia's pride was adorable. "Look at the break room!"

Is Tyrone out yet?

• Love 9
8 hours ago, AuntiePam said:

If he were my husband, I wouldn't want to him confronting other women, especially not on night I worked so hard to put together. I would also expect that if my husband were uncomfortable with being on the show and only made an exception because it was a big night for me, the last thing I would want him to do is throw shade or confront anyone to incite drama because for one, it would be contrary to wanting to avoid the cameras as much as possible, and most importantly, if he had no intention of making more regular appearances on the show, then that means anything he does to anger the women will be left for me to deal with. For me, I would appreciate it more if my husband put his ego aside to avoid putting me in a position where I have to defend his behaviour because he doesn't want to come around and defend it himself. Besides, him showing up and being polite was giving the women enough rope to hang themselves on their pettiness. His presence alone was proof that all of their shade about him not being real was not true.

I also think that Kenya knew hewas showing up. The timing seemed a bit too perfect. Kinda like he was sitting in a car outside waiting for the cue to walk on at the very last moment so that Kenya could acknowledge him right before introducing the video.

• Love 21
26 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

If he were my husband, I wouldn't want to him confronting other women, especially not on night I worked so hard to put together. I would also expect that if my husband were uncomfortable with being on the show and only made an exception because it was a big night for me, the last thing I would want him to do is throw shade or confront anyone to incite drama because for one, it would be contrary to wanting to avoid the cameras as much as possible, and most importantly, if he had no intention of making more regular appearances on the show, then that means anything he does to anger the women will be left for me to deal with. For me, I would appreciate it more if my husband put his ego aside to avoid putting me in a position where I have to defend his behaviour because he doesn't want to come around and defend it himself. Besides, him showing up and being polite was giving the women enough rope to hang themselves on their pettiness. His presence alone was proof that all of their shade about him not being real was not true.

I also think that Kenya knew hewas showing up. The timing seemed a bit too perfect. Kinda like he was sitting in a car outside waiting for the cue to walk on at the very last moment so that Kenya could acknowledge him right before introducing the video.

Right you are ! Marc handled the situation with class and dignity. That was enough to make their mouths drop to the floor. I'm not sure if Kenya actually knew he was coming , but I am glad he did.       

Edited by byrd
  • Love 12

Gawd Kenya’s “reformed single gal turned subservient wife” schtick is worse than that of an ex-smoker.  Oh my husband needs ME to book his flight, pick out his clothes, wipe his ass.” Only to have him show up, dressed just fine on his own. She is ridiculous.

6 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Marc is nice looking. But if even HALF of what Kenya says about him is true, then he’s a sexist, domineering motherf*cker. And that is NOT hot. 

• Love 13

At the risk of offending Kenya supporters, I think something seems off with her man. They seem so awkward around each other, and Kenya is just trying too hard. 

In her talking head interviews Kenya looked like she had Moon face- was she getting fertility hormones at that time or perhaps she is early pregnant? 

Sheree is pathetic talking about her inmate boo getting out of prison soon... Her daughter is beautiful and seems pretty sharp. 

Wow, Nene must be so proud- her son is gonna be a big famous stand up comic.....?

• Love 8