Type keyword(s) to search

S02:EP10: REWATCH 2018: The Caste System/S02:EP11: Evolution

EP10: Carrie gets fed up with high society while at an Upper East Side party with Big. Miranda and Steve have an argument over money and social status. Charlotte meets Wiley Ford, the movie star and joins his entourage. Samantha dates a wealthy real-estate developer with a Southeast Asian live-in servant who has her master wrapped around her little finger.

EP11: Carrie tries to leave her mark at Big's place by leaving some personal items behind. Miranda finds out that one of her ovaries has stopped producing eggs. Charlotte dates Stefan, a pastry chef who she mistakenly thought was gay but is, in his own words, a "gay straight man". Samantha tries to get revenge on Dominic, her ex who broke her heart.

EP10: Bummer about Steve and Miranda. I guess I sort of understand Steve's feelings, especially given the time, but I hope we have moved past that now. 

It's Bobby Cobb! I am surprised that Charlotte got sucked into that world. She is the one I'm having the hardest time getting a read on - her character has been inconsistent as presented so far in the series.

EP11: Big, that crafty SOB. He's not having it, but nice try Carrie. At least he comes around in the end. Charlotte continues her pattern of breaking up with men for dumb reasons. I knew Samantha would get ensnared in her own web. 

• Love 1

And Samantha's next-best line of the series is from "Evolution", when she's describing the difference between a "gay straight man" ("...a straight man with a lot of great gay qualities") and a "straight gay man", who "watches sports and won't fuck you."

Edited by voiceover
what's the deal with the arbitrary capitalization??
  • Love 3