Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Friends in Need

druzy
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, Mr. Minor said:

By now everyone that sees Leah in everyday life knows she has a disgusting shitbag for a biological mother. In a year or two Leah will figure it out too, if she doesn't realize it already.

I think Leah already knows. She seemed as if she understood everything when she asked Kristina why, if Amber was too depressed to see her, how did she have the energy or whatever to find a new boyfriend? She’s definitely smarter than Amber already.

1 hour ago, druzy said:

Best thing that could have happened, least of all because now they can’t lie anymore about his current using.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, FlowerofCarnage said:

I did that. I got the screen shot off of FB  and didn't think it was right to post strangers addresses and such. I also blacked out Ryan's address.

I saw the child support above his name and I thought Maci finally went to court!

• Love 5
38 minutes ago, Cherry Cola said:

Whoa! Rhiine looks horrible in that pic! So he isn't cured from his 2 week stint in rehab?! What?!  He is only 30!!! 

Since his mother treats him like he is still a child and feeds him, he’s the only heroin addict to gain weight.  He’s going Ralphie May instead of Kate Moss Heroin Chic. 

• Love 17

Maybe now he’ll be in jail when Mackenzie is due. #classy Might as well say bye bye to visitation with “Huddles” at their home. Hope it’s all worth it to be on the tv, Mackenzie.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 21
11 hours ago, monicageller said:

I haven't read here yet, so sorry if I'm repeating things!

I legitimately laughed out loud when Amber proclaimed she didn't see Leah two times over summer, she saw her THREE times! She's a damn good mom!!!! #momlife Then later she said the reason she only saw Leah 3 times over her summer break was because she 'had to' go to 'boot camp' which lasted three weeks. I'm pretty sure summer holidays go for longer than 3- 4 weeks...? There was heaps of time left to see her in! Gary said Amber told him she was taking a break. You can't just take a break from your child! You're not Ross! It reminds me of Farrah's 'Sophia's off doing her own thing' comments. Also lol @ Amber asking Leah what her bag looks like while she was dropping her off. You've been traveling with her for a week, can't you figure out what's hers?! 'They're calling me a bad mom because of a few months of depression!' No, that's not why you're a bad mother-- there are a million other reasons. I loved the cut from Amber bitching about Gary to the spite chickens on the spite farm. A+, editors! And for the SuperGary edits.

How did Catelynn not know the 12 steps apply to more than just alcoholism? She's in a rehab facility. When Tyler and Maci met up with her and they started walking away from the car,Nova was just left behind playing in the dirt. Tyler looked at her and just stepped around her. Could somebody pay attention to the child, please?!

Geez Mackenzie, maybe Hudson was being so 'dramatic' because he learned it from you. Just a thought. Was Ryan pouring sugar packets into that drink for Hudson? I couldn't tell whose drink it was but it looked like Hudson's. He was at the table though, so it was ok. Just ask Addie.

I love you. That is all.

I’m praying to all things that are holy (including but not limited to: the monkey who played Marcel, Tom Selleck, the guy who played Paolo, Joshua/Tate Donovan, Emily/Helen Baxendale & her rugby mates, Mr. Treeger, JANICE and Ms. Chanandler Bong) that Amber never, ever sees an episode of “Friends” and that she never, ever attempts to mention it because if she does, then you (and anyone else ready to defend the honor of “Friends”) will have to pack your bags, meet me in Indiana & we will go kick her arse while pivoting and singing “Smelly Cat.”

PS: how ironic/amazing is it that the name of the episode inspired the “Friends” reference on your end, which encouraged me (in a non-Duggar way) to get up on my soapbox outside of Central Perk? ?

Edited by Bridget
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Bridget said:

I’m praying to all things that are holy (including but not limited to: the monkey who played Marcel, Tom Selleck, the guy who played Paolo, Joshua/Tate Donovan, Emily/Helen Baxendale & her rugby mates, Mr. Treeger, JANICE and Ms. Chanandler Bong) that Amber never, ever sees an episode of “Friends” and that she never, ever attempts to mention it because if she does, then you (and anyone else ready to defend the honor of “Friends”) will have to pack your bags, meet me in Indiana & we will go kick her arse while pivoting and singing “Smelly Cat.”

PS: how ironic/amazing is it that the name of the episode inspired the “Friends” reference on your end, which encouraged me (in a non-Duggar way) to get up on my soapbox outside of Central Perk? ?

Awesome!

Now I must jump down the rabbit hole and see what is what.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Speaking out about Amber on TV may be the only real chance that Gary has to bring these issues up with Amber. I doubt she would really sit down and talk to him, especially if she thought he would call her out on her behavior. If it's on the show she can't totally ignore it. I didn't hear anything untruthful or unkind from Gary and Kristina, just 2 people concerned about their daughter. 

Exactly.  Plus, we know for a fact that Amber gets violent when she gets angry.  Gary's been a victim of her physical violence.  My guess is he also knows that saying something on camera is a safer than getting saying it to Amber's face and being pushed down a flight of stairs.

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 21
20 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Exactly.  Plus, we know for a fact that Amber get violent when she gets angry.  Gary's been a victim of her physical violence as well.  My guess is he also knows that saying something on camera is a safer than getting saying it to Amber's face and being pushed down a flight of stairs.

That's what he alluded to on the After Show. He and Kristina were Skyping in and after Kail gave him shit for "not keeping that stuff private and talking to Amber off screen about it", he said "It doesn't matter how or when I talk to her about anything.  She talks over me, she starts a fight......" Essentially, he confirmed that anytime she's called on the carpet or told the truth, she goes bat shit crazy.

• Love 23
6 minutes ago, Bridget said:

That's what he alluded to on the After Show. He and Kristina were Skyping in and after Kail gave him shit for "not keeping that stuff private and talking to Amber off screen about it", he said "It doesn't matter how or when I talk to her about anything.  She talks over me, she starts a fight......" Essentially, he confirmed that anytime she's called on the carpet or told the truth, she goes bat shit crazy.

I saw that, and wondered how Kail had any room to talk!!!! 

• Love 18

Hudson's dad must be freaking the fuck out (I *hope* he is the type who freaks the fuck out...that kid needs *someone*!)

okay...Amber...you guys....I liked her a long time ago, I thought she had a shred of self-awareness and seemed funny and engaging.  Now I'm just like, what the fuck do you even have to be angry about, chick?  You're living in a house that's nicer than anyone you know could ever afford to live in, you have a man to do your bidding, drive you around, and cook for you.  You have the most easygoing baby-daddy in the world to co-parent with, and...

sweet Leah.  I know I'm speaking of nothing, b/c I had a boy and I only have nieces to hang out with, but they're hilarious & adorable & when I treat them to special things or buy them pretty dresses or talk about makeup or listen to music we just have the best time!  How could you not enjoy that little lady's company & want to make her happy?

I'm fortunate enough to not have struggled with mental illness, so I get that I sound a little bit ignorant but I just feel like...WTF!!??

• Love 18
10 minutes ago, teapot said:

I’m fortunate enough to not have struggled with mental illness, so I get that I sound a little bit ignorant but I just feel like...WTF!!??

Rest assured, lots of us with mental illnesses are right there with you saying WTF.

• Love 13
22 hours ago, kira28 said:

I don't believe Cate had a miscarriage. I think the test was positive be asked she literally just had her implant taken out then she had a heavy period. I find it hard to believe maci had a miscarriage either because when she mentioned it episodes ago Taylor looked like he'd had no idea it had happened 

See, I thought Taylor totally looked like he knew what she was talking about, but didn't appreciate it being brought up on national TV. They supposedly hadn't even told family about the pregnancy. He excused himself to go to the bathroom when she brought it up. I thought he looked really upset. 

1 hour ago, Bridget said:

Exactly. He'll never win with Amber. Never. She has zero self awareness and is incapable of admitting wrong. Eventually, with someone like that, you either cut all ties (he can't) or you swallow your pride and keep the peace. It's his only option, really. 

• Love 15
21 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have to believe that they do so for Leah's sake. So there's no histrionics from Amber. If they keep her placated then maybe she'll be a little more human (hahahaha, I kill me). 

Totally agree.  Plus, Kristina kept saying how she hated the tension.  I think he apologized for both Kristina and Leah's sakes, because he's the bigger person.  Still sucks though because he was absolutely justified in saying it.

Also, Cate has a lot of experience with addiction in her family and she had no idea the 12 steps aren't just for alcohol?  GTFOH with that.  

• Love 20
16 hours ago, smores said:

Amber has said that she is has bipolar and also borderline personality disorder.  Neither of those things excuse her behavior and I am certainly not making excuses for her, but, the reality is that she isn't going to react in a rational way to things most of the time.  Being medicated would definitely help (as would undergoing fairly intense therapy, but, the person has to be really motivated to change), and she currently isn't medicated due to the pregnancy.  I grew up with a parent with a personality disorder and it was . . . interesting at times.  It literally IS all about them, it's the only way they see things.  For example, years ago, I was being tested for some fairly major illnesses (MS among them).  I told this to my parent, who promptly said "SHIT! I have to call you back.  The stupid dish just went out and One Life to Live is about to start!"  And, they were NOT kidding.  It didn't register that I could have a serious illness, their soap was about to start and their satellite was out, so, obviously anything other than the soap was not important.  They also never called back, because they have no memory of this conversation and I'm accused of making it up to be horrible if I bring it up.

So, when it comes to Gary, he IS absolutely right in what he's saying.  100%.  The problem is, though, he chose to have a child with Amber, and the reality is, Leah is here and she needs to be cared for.  It's not fair that he's stuck doing all of the heavy lifting, but, even more so, it's not fair to Leah that she got screwed in the mother lottery.  Part of being a parent is making sure your child is cared for, regardless of the circumstances, and Gary's circumstances are Amber.  It really, really sucks that this is how Amber is, but, all he can really do at this point is make the best of it.  Fighting with Amber will never get him anywhere, she's not going to hear/respond to things the way a normal person would.  If she did, she wouldn't be doing what she is doing to begin with.  I'm totally behind him venting, but, for Leah's sake, it shouldn't have been on tv.  Just as Kristina said that Leah's teachers would have social media, the same is true for watching the show, and the last thing she needs, with Amber as her mother already, is to have her father talking shit about it being hard to do all the stuff for her, or how horrible her mom is.  She'll figure it out eventually, and she will know who did what.  Those are the conversations Gary needs to keep off tv.  I also agree with him apologizing, not because I think what he said was wrong, but, because it makes things easier for Leah.  It's in her best interest for the relationship between her parents to be as smooth as possible.

This is a very thoughtful and accurate post.  I think sometimes we get so frustrated at the way people with mental health issues behave that we forget the only thing we really  have control over is ourselves.  Looks like Gary came to that realization, probably with quite a lot of prompting from Kristine.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, CofCinci said:

Since his mother treats him like he is still a child and feeds him, he’s the only heroin addict to gain weight.  He’s going Ralphie May instead of Kate Moss Heroin Chic. 

I noticed he had gained some significant weight when they were bowling on last night's show and assumed he was actually clean because of it.  Addicts typically gain weight when they get clean.  Guess that's not true in Rhiiiiiine's case.   Good pick for a daddy, Mack Truck!

• Love 8
41 minutes ago, lezlers said:

I think sometimes we get so frustrated at the way people with mental health issues behave that we forget the only thing we really  have control over is ourselves.  

That applies to everyone, not just people with mental health issues. I’m frustrated with plenty of people without mental health issues. The mental health issues aren’t Amber’s only problem, either. I give her zero pass for her behavior because she has said mental health issues. She’s also putting in zero effort.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 12

Word to whoever mentioned that a regular inpatient treatment would actually make her work on herself. Whos to say that when she gets out and goes back home, she won't just couch surf (Which is terrible because if you are not busy doing stuff, you are stuck in your own head compounding the problem). Poor Nova's college fund is going to spent on rehabs for her mother.

I guess if she got better she wouldn't be able to play the victim anymore. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Was this alleged pregnancy mentioned on this episode or is it just social media gossip? I didn’t hear them talking about it but maybe I spaced out. If it wasn’t in the show I don’t think it should be talked about as fact here. 

She was waving around a pregnancy test in the preview for next week's show.  And they prepped us with all the "time for a baby" talk between Mack, Ryan and his parents.

• Love 8
43 minutes ago, Rebecca said:

That applies to everyone, not just people with mental health issues. I’m frustrated with plenty of people without mental health issues. The mental health issues aren’t Amber’s only problem, either. I give her zero pass for her behavior because she has said mental health issues. She’s also putting in zero effort.

I think that came across wrong.  What I meant was that people with mental health issues (at least in my experience) can have a much harder time with self awareness and controlling their behaviors.  So making passive aggressive jabs or confronting them is far less likely to result in them changing their behavior than it would be for someone is neuro-typical.  The poster I had originally quoted was very eloquent in talking about this through the lens of her own experiences with her mother.  You might disagree and that's fine.  Just my opinion. 

20 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Was this alleged pregnancy mentioned on this episode or is it just social media gossip? I didn’t hear them talking about it but maybe I spaced out. If it wasn’t in the show I don’t think it should be talked about as fact here. 

There was a long scene in this weeks episode where Cate and Maci were discussing their respective miscarriages. 

• Love 3
(edited)
27 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

She's been selling the stories to various media outlets.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, CofCinci said:

Without MTV cash, Catelynn and Amber would both be on disability for mental health conditions.  Three years after the last check, they’ll be working on their disability appeals. 

Good luck to them, it’s not nearly as easy as people think to get approved for disability. I don’t like to get personal very often but I have PTSD, bipolar disorder and severe anxiety in addition to a sometimes physical disability (Ménière's disease) and I don’t qualify because I’m not considered disabled enough, even though the Ménière's has left me literally unable to physically function for months multiple times. I know people who are definitely more “disabled” than myself and some of them are still working too. (I’m not all woe is me about any of this and posting this personal stuff makes me uncomfortable but I hate the misconception that it’s easy as hell to get on disability. I didn’t even want to be on it, my doctors actually suggested I apply.) Catelynn and Amber are definitely the type to try anything to get out of working though, I agree with that for sure.

15 minutes ago, druzy said:

She's been selling the stories to various media outlets.

He’s probably excited for the pain meds she’ll receive after she gives birth.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 11
10 hours ago, alexa said:

It was actually Kristina that guessed two...they did a playback of her saying it, and she said it like she was estimating the amount.  So it really wasn't stated in a way that Amber should have even made a big deal about the number.

But everybody knows Amber is going to make a big deal out of everything.  If I were battling her, especially in public, I'd make very sure I was on 100% solid ground in everything I said, especially accusations against her.

7 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Best thing that could have happened, least of all because now they can’t lie anymore about his current using.

Ryan's current arrest was apparently for violating probation related to a previous drug charge.  From what I can tell, this arrest was pursuant to an arrest warrant, and we don't know what the basis of the arrest warrant was.  So I don't think there's anything out there that confirms that he's currently using drugs.

12 minutes ago, lezlers said:

There was a long scene in this weeks episode where Cate and Maci were discussing their respective miscarriages. 

I think @JocelynCavanaugh was referring to Mackenzie's alleged pregnancy.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, MargeGunderson said:

Speaking out about Amber on TV may be the only real chance that Gary has to bring these issues up with Amber. I doubt she would really sit down and talk to him, especially if she thought he would call her out on her behavior. If it's on the show she can't totally ignore it. I didn't hear anything untruthful or unkind from Gary and Kristina, just 2 people concerned about their daughter. 

Very much in agreement with this. Gary pretty much summed it up that he can never express his thoughts or feelings to Amber without her exploding or cutting him off. This is true. We watched it happen time and time again throughout the seasons and on reunion shows. He did not say anything that was untruthful. He did not lie. He stated facts. Since when is stating facts to your partner about how you feel so wrong? I mentioned this before, but this is supposed to be a reality show. Amber has been allowed to have the floor many times to express her thoughts and she presented a lot of lies about Gary. Why does Gary need to hush up? I suppose the only thing left is for Gary and Kristina to do is to put a halt to appearing on the show and keep Leah off camera. He has the legal right to do so. I mean, what is the purpose of his screen time if he can't share the realities of his co-parenting life with Amber? This man has been a victim of DV. He should not have to fear speaking out. I encourage him to have a voice. What can Amber do? Throw a fit on Twitter? Go right ahead, my dear. Gary should not engage on social media.

I expressed a similar sentiment on this topic and some of you tore me a new asshole for it. I still believe that naming a heavy period is dramatic and that Maci was just needing a story line. Please, "Dandy, Dandylion", still cracks me up. No offense to anyone. @Kb60

I am sorry about that. I am in the camp that Maci has used a miscarriage to drum up a story line for her scenes. I may take it further by saying I don't even know if what she is saying is at all true. How do we know she visited her doctor? It might be all lies. To avoid an argument, I will stick with what she is claiming - she was told by her doctor that she had a miscarriage. She didn't even know she was pregnant. Going by that, how can she sit there and express herself as someone who is grieving about "Dandelion" when she didn't even know "Dandelion" existed? I am not going to tread lightly here or do like Gary and walk on eggshells. I think that is straight up bogus and cruel of her to equate her situation with Catelynn, assuming Catelynn is herself telling the truth. These two are lacking credibility and I have a hard time taking what they say as being the truth. I guess I am on your side.

• Love 11

MTV really needs to stop this madness.  These girls are getting pregnant not because they want a child but because they want fame and money. Having a child just to be on TV and getting a check is so pathetic and the absolutely wrong reason for bringing a human being into this world. Shame on MTV.

Mackenzie shut the entire f**k up.  Amber also needs to shut the entire f**k up, take several seats and be grateful that Gary is honest and a stand up dad. She should be humble and stop attacking the two people who do the heavy lifting for your daughter on a daily.  

Cate needs to stop this nonsense with her "mental illness".  Get a job and purpose in life and your "mental illness" will go int remission.  FFS! ?

• Love 15
49 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Part of the chatter here is speculation. It comes with the territory. Plenty of speculation has occurred among all the cast members over the seasons. We have speculated a long time about Ryan's drug use before it was revealed. And yes, she revealed she is pregnant.

See, I thought Taylor totally looked like he knew what she was talking about, but didn't appreciate it being brought up on national TV.

I believe Taylor was told by Maci. I just hate to think Maci cooked up this whole thing for a story line or at the very least, she is making it a bigger thing than it deserves. Taylor doesn't deserve that.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I thought the rule was that social media or spoiler stuff didn’t belong in episode threads. Maybe that’s just other shows. It’s moot here anyway since it’s been discussed more than the actual episode. 

It's not spoiler when it was mentioned in the previews for next week. As for social media info being inserted in episode threads, that has been the norm on these Teen Mom threads.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

It's not spoiler when it was mentioned in the previews for next week. As for social media info being inserted in episode threads, that has been the norm on these Teen Mom threads.

I promise I am not being a pill here, but my impression was that a pregnancy was only hinted at, not confirmed.

It’s hard to keep up with which rules are enforced/ignored for which shows. They do ask that Marriage Boot Camp stuff stay in the MBC forum which I think is good for people who don’t keep up with both shows in real time  

I don’t even care that much when it comes to TMOG because we know that terrible decisions are inevitable, but some people like to avoid social media news. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I promise I am not being a pill here, but my impression was that a pregnancy was only hinted at, not confirmed.

It’s hard to keep up with which rules are enforced/ignored for which shows. They do ask that Marriage Boot Camp stuff stay in the MBC forum which I think is good for people who don’t keep up with both shows in real time  

I don’t even care that much when it comes to TMOG because we know that terrible decisions are inevitable, but some people like to avoid social media news. 

For all we know, Mackenzie is likely lying about being pregnant. So, I can see your point.  However, Kailyn has hinted at things happening in her life that either did or didn't occur, but the mere fact these people put something out there even if it is a hint, or MTV is screwing around with the editing (which they have done before), it is still speculation and it will drum up a conversation. I understand wanting to know for sure before even having a conversation about it.

Mackenzie might be pulling a Maci and a Catelynn here. 

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Bridget said:

I love you. That is all.

I will go unagi on Amber's ass.

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Mack did confirm it to E News.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

Very much in agreement with this. Gary pretty much summed it up that he can never express his thoughts or feelings to Amber without her exploding or cutting him off. This is true. We watched it happen time and time again throughout the seasons and on reunion shows. He did not say anything that was untruthful. He did not lie. He stated facts. Since when is stating facts to your partner about how you feel so wrong? I mentioned this before, but this is supposed to be a reality show. Amber has been allowed to have the floor many times to express her thoughts and she presented a lot of lies about Gary. Why does Gary need to hush up? I suppose the only thing left is for Gary and Kristina to do is to put a halt to appearing on the show and keep Leah off camera. He has the legal right to do so. I mean, what is the purpose of his screen time if he can't share the realities of his co-parenting life with Amber? This man has been a victim of DV. He should not have to fear speaking out. I encourage him to have a voice. What can Amber do? Throw a fit on Twitter? Go right ahead, my dear. Gary should not engage on social media.

I am sorry about that. I am in the camp that Maci has used a miscarriage to drum up a story line for her scenes. I may take it further by saying I don't even know if what she is saying is at all true. How do we know she visited her doctor? It might be all lies. To avoid an argument, I will stick with what she is claiming - she was told by her doctor that she had a miscarriage. She didn't even know she was pregnant. Going by that, how can she sit there and express herself as someone who is grieving about "Dandelion" when she didn't even know "Dandelion" existed? I am not going to tread lightly here or do like Gary and walk on eggshells. I think that is straight up bogus and cruel of her to equate her situation with Catelynn, assuming Catelynn is herself telling the truth. These two are lacking credibility and I have a hard time taking what they say as being the truth. I guess I am on your side.

TOTALLY agree.   When I had my chemical pregnancies, we had been trying to conceive (ovulation tests, pre-natals, tracking my cycle, all that good stuff) and I had tested positive on about 20 different tests and allowed myself to get excited for about a week until I watched that bright pink line start to disappear on subsequent tests.  That is very different from not even trying to conceive, visiting your doctor and being told later that you had pregnancy hormones in your blood after a period.  Her whole "we haven't told family yet" made me roll my eyes so hard.  Don't act like you guys had the nursery decorated, sweetheart. You were neither trying to get pregnant,  nor did you know you were pregnant before you lost it. 

• Love 7

When Maci mentioned the miscarriage the first time during the anniversary dinner I was under the impression that she and Taylor had experienced that together, especially with the comment that they had named the baby. To find out she told him two months later......it doesn't take away from any pain or loss a person would feel, I just found it odd.  Also, the fact that Maci keeps saying "I haven't told anyone" yet has talked about it on camera twice.  All of her scenes with Tyler were awkward.  Tyler explaining to Maci how a woman feels after a miscarriage. Thanks, Tyler! She didn't know.  Laughed when Maci went back home and Taylor commented about how hard it was to have both kids there because it was the weekend.  No daycare!!! 

This was one of the worst episodes I have seen in all these years.  So tedious, so reaching for some drama, so forced.  I hated everyone in this episode. 

• Love 6

Just bring back Farrah already. 

I know some most all of you probably disagree but it was more interesting. The wtf and bitchiness kept it moving. 

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Rebecca said:

Just bring back Farrah already. 

I know some most all of you probably disagree but it was more interesting. The wtf and bitchiness kept it moving. 

Actually I kind of agree about bringing Farrah back on the show.  I have an idea she won't be gone long.  The show must go on!

To me Amber is the playground bully.  She makes everybody miserable and gets away with it over and over again!

• Love 10
On 3/27/2018 at 11:34 PM, monicageller said:

I haven't read here yet, so sorry if I'm repeating things!

I legitimately laughed out loud when Amber proclaimed she didn't see Leah two times over summer, she saw her THREE times! She's a damn good mom!!!! #momlife Then later she said the reason she only saw Leah 3 times over her summer break was because she 'had to' go to 'boot camp' which lasted three weeks. I'm pretty sure summer holidays go for longer than 3- 4 weeks...? There was heaps of time left to see her in! Gary said Amber told him she was taking a break. You can't just take a break from your child! You're not Ross! It reminds me of Farrah's 'Sophia's off doing her own thing' comments. Also lol @ Amber asking Leah what her bag looks like while she was dropping her off. You've been traveling with her for a week, can't you figure out what's hers?! 'They're calling me a bad mom because of a few months of depression!' No, that's not why you're a bad mother-- there are a million other reasons. I loved the cut from Amber bitching about Gary to the spite chickens on the spite farm. A+, editors! And for the SuperGary edits.

How did Catelynn not know the 12 steps apply to more than just alcoholism? She's in a rehab facility. When Tyler and Maci met up with her and they started walking away from the car,Nova was just left behind playing in the dirt. Tyler looked at her and just stepped around her. Could somebody pay attention to the child, please?!

Geez Mackenzie, maybe Hudson was being so 'dramatic' because he learned it from you. Just a thought. Was Ryan pouring sugar packets into that drink for Hudson? I couldn't tell whose drink it was but it looked like Hudson's. He was at the table though, so it was ok. Just ask Addie.

Wow awesome post!! Truth

• Love 4

Loved Gary's rant. Everything he said is so true. Amber is delusional. You are the definition of an absent parent bitch!! When she was with Matt she used to whine she wanted to have Leah overnight and oh boo hoo why can't I see her more? Then Matt is gone and she has no man no job no responsibilities and she can only see her kid 2 to 3 times over an entire summer?? I see my niece and nephew more than that. Before my parents retired they lived 2 hours away and still saw my kids more than 3 times over the summers. I dated a guy who had custody of his son and the mother was a deadbeat whi didnt pay child support and could not be bothered to call her son on his birthday. She rarely saw him.. One year she saw him twice that year. She was sup to see him every other weekend but she always had more important things to do. It was frustrating so I can imagine how Kristina feels. She's Leah's mom in every sense of the word and yet Amber trashes the two people who actually take care of Leah. 

My God care is April's obese twin. I can't believe how alike they look.

If maci is trying to get pregnant ( and miraculously did again without knowing it) then why is she constantly drinking?

What the fuck is Mack talking about? She IS Ryan in the custody situation with her own son. Yet she acts like she's so understanding and helping Hudsons dad out by letting him see him.

I feel so bad for Nova. She's just a cute little prop to her parents. Why the heck do they need to bring a babysitter to Arizona for? The entire family is there to help Tyler watch her. Parent your own damn kid!  

• Love 11
13 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

Tyler explaining to Maci how a woman feels after a miscarriage. Thanks, Tyler! She didn't know. 

Tyler was explaining how a woman who knows she's pregnant feels after a miscarriage.  So yeah, she didn't know.  He can't, either, but at least he's witnessed it up close and personal, and in a situation where he had a dog in the fight. 

Gosh, I now wonder if he knew about the bogosity of her miscarriage claim.  I thought it was odd that he was talking about blood all over the place, but kudos to him if he did it to differentiate what Cate suffered and Maci's heavy period retroactively named Dandelion.

And...Dandelion?  At least pick a name y'all can pronounce, because you know it's going to come out "Dandyline." 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

When Maci mentioned the miscarriage the first time during the anniversary dinner I was under the impression that she and Taylor had experienced that together, especially with the comment that they had named the baby. To find out she told him two months later......it doesn't take away from any pain or loss a person would feel, I just found it odd.  Also, the fact that Maci keeps saying "I haven't told anyone" yet has talked about it on camera twice.  All of her scenes with Tyler were awkward.  Tyler explaining to Maci how a woman feels after a miscarriage. Thanks, Tyler! She didn't know.  Laughed when Maci went back home and Taylor commented about how hard it was to have both kids there because it was the weekend.  No daycare!!! 

This was one of the worst episodes I have seen in all these years.  So tedious, so reaching for some drama, so forced.  I hated everyone in this episode. 

Make me think Maci made up the miscarriage for a storyline. Seems like it backfired when Cate ended up having one real time.

The dinner scene for the anniversary, Taylor kinda looked like a man that asked his wife not to resort so low as to making up a loss of a pregnancy for ratings and when Maci said it anyway, Taylor gave her a look like “I’m not sure I know who you are!”

The dinner scene she made it sound like they mourned together and named the embryo Dandylion in remembrance to only discover that Taylor learned about it TWO MONTHS LATER?!?!?!?!!?

She’s not a good liar and her lies always end up coming up becaue she says one thing but never sticks to the one story but keeps adding variations of what happened. Maci is sick person if my theory is correct.

To lie about not knowing she was pregnant until she was way far along to cover up for being photographed drinking and partying up whil pregnant to then making up a miscarriage because her life is boring is so low.

I’m not into shock entertainment. There is NOTHING fuckin’ entertaining about loss of pregnancies so she better be telling the truth otherwise there is a place in hell for her and Amber to one up each other on traumas. ?

I’m sorry everyone, I’m having a terrible week (month) and I’m overly bitchy. 

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 12
53 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

And...Dandelion?  At least pick a name y'all can pronounce, because you know it's going to come out "Dandyline." 

Dandelion pronounced as "Dandyline" does fit with how Maci says Rhine, Bintlee, Mav-rik, though.... ;)

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 4
On 3/27/2018 at 2:42 PM, ghoulina said:

I hang with the local librarian more than Amber hangs with her own kid. 

We are pretty awesome. And if you hang with us, you can even read books before they're released.

On 3/28/2018 at 9:31 AM, Rebecca said:

Maybe now he’ll be in jail when Mackenzie is due. #classy Might as well say bye bye to visitation with “Huddles” at their home. Hope it’s all worth it to be on the tv, Mackenzie.

Well she does get those sweet Insta #ads now, so she probably doesn't mind too much. 

15 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

If she did have the miscarriage, I can't believe she wouldn't tell Taylor for two months. I don't know if the loss of a baby or me keeping that to myself would hurt Mr. Birdee more; we'll never know because I wouldn't do that, because I actually respect him and our marriage. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Birdee said:

We are pretty awesome. And if you hang with us, you can even read books before they're released.

We got the library more for the kids activities/book section, but I LOVE our librarians. You should have seen how the children's librarian has been dressing up to celebrate Beatrix Potter over the past few weeks! 

• Love 7