Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Friends in Need

druzy
  • Start Topic

Amber is angry at Gary and Kristina for saying she is a bad mother.

Tyler struggles to keep their clothing business up and running while dealing with his dad and wife being in rehab.

Maci visits Catelynn at her treatment facility.

Previews

Amber is unhappy with comments that have been made about her.

Maci comes to visit Catelynn in rehab and reveals that she also had a miscarriage.

Maci returns home after visiting Catelynn in rehab.

• Love 7

So Maci visited this facility and it was filmed too? Good grief. She would not have gone if it wasn’t going to be filmed, IMO.

What a “rehab” , “treatment” plan they have going.

• Love 15
On 3/23/2018 at 6:13 PM, ginger90 said:

So Maci visited this facility and it was filmed too? Good grief. She would not have gone if it wasn’t going to be filmed, IMO.

What a “rehab” , “treatment” plan they have going.

Agree to all your points.

• Love 4

During a special visit with Catelynn, Maci shares an unexpected update

During an all-expense-paid vacation which is disguised as Maci being concerned for Cate, Maci shares a scripted update. 

In the preview, Catelynn to Tyler: "Oh, you shaved." 

What Tyler should have said in response: "Oh, I see you still don't bathe." 

Maci reveals to Cate she had a miscarriage in that preview. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
59 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Why are all these people being allowed to visit Cate at all? 

In the previews for next week Tyler pulls up to the rehab and Cate's next visitor is 

Spoiler

Jeff.

• Love 20
On 3/23/2018 at 6:39 PM, GreatKazu said:

Gary & Kristina, and anyone with common sense, know Amber is a bad mother. 

“And NOT in the way Shaft was a ‘bad mother!’” (#Roseanne - who else is excited for the reboot tomorrow?!) Sorry, I cant resist a Roseanne reference when applicable. #AllRoadsLeadToLanford   I’ve been in TM2 Leah’s thread so my hash tagging is out of control! 

36 minutes ago, druzy said:

gary.png

Classy but stahhhhhp. I don’t even know what he said (not watching the episode yet) but I’m sure he was justified.

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 18
(edited)

Lucky Maci- I'm sure she received a little something extra in her paycheck for this episode.

Butch's rehab sounds like the Four Seasons. Don't tell Cate.

Edited by druzy
  • Love 10
On 3/23/2018 at 7:30 PM, druzy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler alert: Amber is in bed.

I'm declaring you the winner - roflmao.

2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

I'm guessing Amber and NuMatt take a RV on vacation so Amber doesn't have to spend one moment not on a sofa, even when they travel. 

Ok now you guys are killing me.

38 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Mac wisely accuses her toddler of demonstrating a less than desirable behavior which she attributes to the parent with main custody. On camera. Repeatedly.

That was my biggest beef.  That was horrific and I believe could be used against her for trying to alienate the father.  Why were Mac and Ryan discussing that Hunter knew when he would see his dad and what a great mom Mac was...................I thought the dad had custody and Mac got visitation.  Way to rewrite the story.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, druzy said:

And we all know how good Amber is with math. Her relationships that was actually two months are four.  She always exaggerates. 

Boy did Gary bring the TRUTH tonight. 

I absolutely lost my shit when Amber said "I'm trying to defend myself on twitter about what Gary said but it doesn't seem to be working". Bwhahahahaha. OMG Dead. 

Also is it just me or does Huddles look like Kaiser???
Edited by ClassyCourtHeels
  • Love 13

I can't imagine that as many times as Cate has been in therapy she doesn't know that the 12 steps are used for a multitude of disorders, not just alcoholism. I have no idea what they do in the therapy groups that she is in but WE know that she uses at least weed and comes from a family of addicts, so has no one suggested the steps for her? She is either woefully dumb, not listening, or getting horrible treatment!!!!!

• Love 19
19 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Again, I don't understand why cate is in rehab in Arizona. Are there no rehab in Michigan ? Sounds like they all wanted a vacation . 

The ones in Michigan wouldn't take MTV up on their offer of big moola in exchange for them being able to film on their property. They also don't have five star meals and resort-like facilities. They might be those places that are not about zen atmospheres and instead, cold concrete floors with patients putting in 100 percent work into their treatment.  I hope the facilities in Michigan are actually about the quality of patient care and their overall health and I hope they told MTV to go fuck themselves for trying to bring in a patient simply so they could film. 

8 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

So I guess we found out that Maci didn't know she had a miscarriage until the doctor told her she was pregnant and miscarried?  So the whole thing about the baby's name (Dandyliihhn) was bullshit?

These chicks, man. They are all bullshitters. I didn't believe her at all. I can't wait to watch the episode so I can yell at my television. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Rebecca said:

(#Roseanne - who else is excited for the reboot tomorrow?!) Sorry, I cant resist a Roseanne reference when applicable. #AllRoadsLeadToLanford   I’ve been in TM2 Leah’s thread so my hash tagging is out of control! 

I'm having a get-together. Tater tot casserole, PBRs & Rodbell's rootbeer floats! 

I found myself taking a quiz on "how well I know Steel Magnolias" instead of paying attention to this episode. Now I'm reading your comments instead of paying attention. I guess I'll try again tomorrow. 

Watching Gary out in the snow in shorts & a t-shirt was making me cold. I know he's a big fella, but BRRRR!

All I took from my feeble attempt at watching, is I now want Whataburger.

Edited by CaliforniaLove
  • Love 12
41 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

I'm having a get-together. Tater tot casserole, PBRs & Rodbell's rootbeer floats! 

? Omg, I’m so jealous! But you need loose meat ? too! 

Catelynn has a walk that can only be described as “lumbering.” I caaaan’tttttt with the Catelynn Rehab Show right now. 

I can’t believe I’m saying this but April is probably the only one on this show that I would want to hold a conversation with (I like Gary and Kristina but I can’t see us hanging unless it was just me being nosy asking them for dirt on Amber) if I had to do so with any of them randomly out in the world. She seems to have some self awareness I never thought she could possess and she can be funny too. This version of April is a far cry from the druggie April of yore. Catelynn’s dad seems like kind of a dullard.

This is the first time I’ve truly  wondered about whether or not Mackenzie could be using with Ryan, I’m leaning towards yes, just not nearly as much or as often. There’s a high likelihood of someone eventually using if their partner does in general and it just feels like something is going on with her now. Her baiting her kid into a tantrum was odd as hell. She had crazy eye bags in the bowling scene taking to Jen.

Amber wouldn’t be so pissed about the (relatively MILD) things the Shirleys said if deep down she didn’t know it was true. Even she has to know how ridiculous her whole “I didn’t see Leah only twice, those LIARS, for it was THREE WHOLE TIMES, the filthy exaggerators are trying to make me look bad!” thing is. Her misplaced anger towards them is really anger with herself because she knows it’s true and knows we (mostly) all see it. I don’t think her ego lets her accept it. What the hell can Andrew possibly be thinking listening to her? Gary only spoke 100% truths. She can stfu about being bashed for “having mental illnesses,” as if that’s really why she’s bashed. I don’t need to reiterate why she’s truly “bashed” to you all but as someone with multiple illnesses it’s offensive to watch her blame everything on that. Also? People bashing you aren’t your fans, Amber. The only fans you have are the two-digit IQ having morons out there kissing your ass.

Maybe Maci, WHO JUST TOLD YOU SHE ALSO HAD A RECENT MISCARRIAGE, doesn’t want to graphically hear about Catelynn’s, especially while you are eating, Tyler?! I wonder about Maci’s true thoughts listening to all that. 

• Love 18

Rhine looked high when they were bowling. First the 6 packets of sugar in whatever drink was in the styrofoam cup and then his profile when he was bowling with the crazy eyes and then the gutter ball.

And what the hell kinda beer were Jen and Larry drinking? Those enormous cups of pale almost greenish beer? Did it have matcha powder in it? Healthy beer?

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Misslindsey said:

Amber saying that people on social media think that she is a bad mom because she was filming Marriage Boot Camp during the summer. No Amber, I thought you were a bad mom way before that. 

Amber not only fudges with numbers, she also changes timelines. 

Amber became a bad mom the minute she gave birth to Leah. 

• Love 16

Why do I get this feeling that Matt 2.0’s robe smells of Ben gay and nutter butters .... this dude is a Matt in a fat suit or a bearded Gary ... take your pick... If we were playing a drinking game and had to drink every time Ms Piggy said mental illness or depression we’d all be in the drunk tank tonight .... she’s a complete worthless human being. 

• Love 10