Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

If only Brenda would show up to usher Sonny off the show permanently. 

None of those "romances" give me much hope for interesting stories. Ron is a worse writer of relationships than he is everything else.

• Love 3

Does anyone know if the same actress is reprising the Anna Donnelly role?  I really liked what I saw from her in her limited screen time last summer.

And Nina takes an interest in Patrick?  Poor JT.  I hope he tanks the hell out of their scenes.  #TeamSamtrick.

Does anyone know if the same actress is reprising the Anna Donnelly role?  I really liked what I saw from her in her limited screen time last summer.

And Nina takes an interest in Patrick?  Poor JT.  I hope he tanks the hell out of their scenes.  #TeamSamtrick.

According to this dropper, they've recast the role of Anna Donnelly.  And they also mentioned in another posting that KeMo wants out of Sam/Silas/Nina and to be paired with Patrick.  Again, I stress, large, large grain of salt here.  While amusing and interesting sounding, this person's record is spotty at best.

Oh, they also said that Rafe, Ric and Julian would be out, as well as two other males and a female.  Still hoping one of the men going is Franco!

According to this dropper, they've recast the role of Anna Donnelly.  And they also mentioned in another posting that KeMo wants out of Sam/Silas/Nina and to be paired with Patrick.  Again, I stress, large, large grain of salt here.  While amusing and interesting sounding, this person's record is spotty at best.

That info looks like the same stuff that was posted by one of DD's resident trolls.

CGS for the week of June 16th:

6/16

General Hospital

(Episode #13076)

Rafe is caught red-handed; Levi and Nathan have a fight; Anna tells Sonny to not target Duke in his feud with the Jeromes.

6/17

General Hospital

(Episode #13077)

Sonny and Ava rouse suspicion; Michael reaches out to a troubled Morgan; Carly takes Franco into her home; Silas returns home to a surprise.

6/18

General Hospital

(Episode #13078)

Michael shares news about ELQ's next project; Lulu confides in Olivia; an unexpected witness arrives at Maxie's custody hearing.

6/19

General Hospital

(Episode #13079)

Alexis gets involved in Molly and Julian's relationship; Anna pushes Jordan to launch her plan against the Jeromes; Silas is suspicious of Sam

6/20

General Hospital

(Episode #13080)

Maxie's custody hearing reaches a ruling; Nina confronts Silas about Sam

(edited)

While I don't do that KMo wants out of the Silas/Sam pairing, she strikes me as crafty enough to not voice that publicly given how vindictive Cartini have shown themselves to me.

It's like when Jennifer Aniston gave some interview where she said she wanted Ross & Rachel bacm together and didn't understand why the writers weren't doing it.  So they did Joey & Rachel instead to spite her.  And then both JA and Matt LeBlanc said publicly they didn't like the story, they doubled down and had them become a couple for real.

To me, KMo is acting how JA & MLB acted during Joey & Rachel,  particularly the second iteration.  It's a mix of phoning it in and clear dislike of the story.  KMo lights up when Sam is interacting with Alexis, Julian, Molly, Patrick, etc.  But when she's opposite ME as Silas, her performance reeks of phoning it in mixed with dislike of the story.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

Ron is a worse writer of relationships than he is everything else.

I'd like to see Jax and Carly get back together but I can only imagine what would happen with Ron in charge. Carly would probably end up choosing Franco and Jax would give his blessing.

I don't buy any of this crap. IMDB is as credible a source as my dog making up spoilers.

I guess there could be someone else who is credible there, but that Mellatrix is full of shit. Not even HNY level full of shit but just total rampant made up crap.

• Love 1

Victor and Nathan = father and son

Since Victor is Mykos brother, does this make Nathan a legit claim for Cassadine heir over Nic?  (and does it make he and Nic second cousins?)

Maxie and Georgie are Felecia and Friscos and Lucky and Lulu are Luke and Laura's. Nic is Laura and Stravos'. Ethan is Holly and Luke's (should be Robert's).

• Love 1

Since Victor is Mykos brother, does this make Nathan a legit claim for Cassadine heir over Nic?  (and does it make he and Nic second cousins?)

No, because, if they were going by normal lines of succession, the eldest son of the eldest son inherit.  Mikkos' son is Stavros, whose son is Nikolas.  Victor is Mikkos' younger brother.  That is, if they are doing it true to form.  But, this is Ron, so all bets are off and they could go your way.  

• Love 1

Could the "Victor" here be Victor Jerome?

No, because, if they were going by normal lines of succession, the eldest son of the eldest son inherit.  Mikkos' son is Stavros, whose son is Nikolas.

This has been bugging me for awhile now, ever since Stavros' return awhile back, when he put Lulu on ice and everyone kept referring to him as Nicholas' father.  I could swear at some time in the past it was established that Stefan was actually Nicholas' biological father.  Did I imagine that, or did I miss something in the years I was AWOL from the show and they flipped it back to Stavros?  I bow to you folks' knowledge and memory of this show's canon; it's far better than mine.

(edited)

They did flip it back to Stavros fairly quickly, IIRC. I have no idea what the BTS mess there was, I think it was all the same writing team (Guza under Riche) in a year or less.

Edited by jsbt

They did flip it back to Stavros fairly quickly, IIRC. I have no idea what the BTS mess there was, I think it was all the same writing team (Guza under Riche) in a year or less.

It was the same writing team, which was weird. Maybe it was just simply to do with that fact with Nikolas no longer being played by TC and Stephen Martinez and Stephen Nichols pretty much having nil chemistry, they decided to flip it back and squeeze the last bit of drama they could out of all of that. That's my best guess. I can't think of who backstage at the time would have cared to flip it back for non-story reasons.

(edited)

Thank you, jsbt and ulkis.  That's too bad, though.  I can't stand Nicholas, but he'd be marginally more interesting to me as Stefan's son rather than Stavros'.

Edited by Fellaway
(edited)

I love Stefan, and hate Stavros, but I do actually think the Nik/Stefan relationship was more interesting and poignant with Stavros as the father. The mistake was in bringing back Stavros. He was a much more interesting character dead than alive.

6/30
Lucy gets off on the wrong foot with her daughter's boyfriend; Nina and her nurse discuss their next move.
7/1
Spencer gets help from Franco; nathan gets in the middle of Maxie and Annie.
7/2
Nikolas meets someone who reminds him of the past.

Why the fudge are Nathan and Maxie being thrust into a QUAD?? So dumb!!

Edited by ulkis
(edited)

I can't believe, after the months and MONTHS of rumors, that one of Lucy's daughters is actually showing up!  But ugh, she has a boyfriend in tow?

I assume Annie is Anna Donely, who Duke conveniently name-dropped today?

Edited by TeeVee329

Dear god, they're here!  The kiddie quad!  {runs screaming from her computer}  I just can't...I can't even handle the thought of RoHo and NB in scenes together.

And, it seems, another Cassadine has arrived.  If it were any other writing team, I'd be over the moon.  But, it's Ron and he'll fuck it up six ways to Sunday.  

(edited)

Looks like the massive spam of new kids is finally here, after a great many delays.

Both of Lucy's daughters will be arriving, along with, I think, Christina's boyfriend who, like Rafe and Trey before him, they reportedly have a lot of hope for - after all, he is young and white - and Anna "Annie" Donely. And Kailey Stephens, a.k.a. the daughter of Katherine Bell and Stefan Cassadine, supposedly reared by Obrecht. Yes, they had a kid.

Edited by jsbt
Why the fudge are Nathan and Maxie being thrust into a QUAD?? So dumb!!

So Ron doesn't have to write actual relationships.

The mistake was in bringing back Stavros. He was a much more interesting character dead than alive.

Definitely. We had Helena as the über-evil Cassadine; we didn't need a BSC camp joke Cassadine, too.

That's way to many new people at one time. There are way to many people currently on this show. If this was Guza, I would be expecting a killing spree in order to balance things out.

Why does Ron, have these characters return with significant others in tow?

The Nina has a nurse to scheme with. I would never have thought Nina would be up to something. <sarcasm>

• Love 1
(edited)
Both of Lucy's daughters will be arriving, along with, I think, Christina's boyfriend who, like Rafe and Trey before him, they reportedly have a lot of hope for - after all, he is young and white -

GH Happenings says this is the kid they have supposedly cast

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2202818/

ugh, he is indeed totally Rafe 2.0. Why do they keep casting these 12 year old looking dweebs?

So Ron doesn't have to write actual relationships.

Speaking of (the one couple not beset by triangles and quads), Lante actually would have worked much better in a Maxie/Nathan quad than God awful Levi and newbie number 500

The Nina has a nurse to scheme with. I would never have thought Nina would be up to something. <sarcasm>

We've already seen her - she's that Rosalie woman, who brought in Nina's stuff the other day

Edited by ulkis

I can't believe, after the months and MONTHS of rumors, that one of Lucy's daughters is actually showing up!  But ugh, she has a boyfriend in tow?

I assume Annie is Anna Donely, who Duke conveniently name-dropped today?

Whom Duke strangely called "Little Anna".

(edited)

I knew Nina was scheming with that fucking nurse.

This is, unofficially, the new Christina. Collins, not Corinthos, hence the 'Ch'.

Edited by jsbt

I knew Nina was scheming with that fucking nurse.

This is, unofficially, the new Christina. Collins, not Corinthos, hence the 'Ch'.

I actually see a little of the Julie Devlin (bio-mom) actress in her.

I do too.

I hope these kids work as most of them have a reason to be here, but honestly they are bringing way too many at once and the show is already way too overcrowded. I know at least one of Lucy's girls is being tested with Michael and Morgan, and probably both. I have no idea what they intend to do with Kailey but obviously Anna II/Annie is already being forced into some crap with Nathan, Maxie and Levi.

• Love 1
(edited)

I do hope they make Annie/Anna Donely a police officer at the PCPD.  She could work for her namesake, get to know Nathan that way, and then perhaps segue later to a triangle with Dante and Lulu, where I think she could have worked from the get-go.

I love Lucy and Kevin so I want to at least be interested in their kid, but oh dear, this business with her boyfriend sounds like Kristina Corinthos/Trey 2.0. 

Edited by TeeVee329
(edited)

I realize they're probably paying all these newbies peanuts on the dollar, but seriously how is Frank affording all these people?!?

I'm sure The Staff didn't come cheap.  And they've been spending a lot on barware over the last year too.

Is Bernie Madoff running the accounting department over there?  

Edited by Tiger

I think the new kid (Trevor?) looks younger than Rafe, which is really saying something. I know he's supposed to maybe be someone's kid.

Christina is supposed to be a hellraiser. I know there was a name floating around for who the new Anna/Annie Donely is but I can't recall it. I loved the old one who was only on for a couple days with Luke and Holly last summer - she came off mature. But then they scrapped a slew of planned stories for that summer (including Lucy and Laura at Deception) and so I guess that chick was gone.

I realize they're probably paying all these newbies peanuts on the dollar, but seriously how is Frank affording all these people?!?

I haven't a clue. I think it helps that half this giant cast is on recurring. Also, a lot of the production looks like shit.

(edited)
Christina is supposed to be a hellraiser. I know there was a name floating around for who the new Anna/Annie Donely is but I can't recall it.

Marina Jankowska. I can't find anything at all on her though.

Edited by ulkis

Because she's a model who's never done a single bit of acting in her entire life.

Maybe. But even Paevey had an imdb page set up. But that was definitely the name bandied around DD, so I'm thinking even if Anna is cast (and I guess she is), someone either made up the name or got it confused. If it IS the correct name, and they haven't even gotten an imdb page set up, that's depressing, lol.

(edited)

These are all the alleged newbie:

Tyler Peterson (Trevor)
http://www.magweb.com/picts/nm2202818.jpg

Hannah Nordberg (New Josslyn) -confirmed
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm6288651/

Kristen Devine (Christina Collins/Baldwin)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2201032/

Quinn Hunchar (Kailey Cassadine)
http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2728373504/nm2727304?r....

Marina Jankowska/i (new Anna Donely) Model

Barnett O'Hara (Rafe's dealer)
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3171567

Also, rumor has it they have halted casting Serena to get Carly Schroder back.  As always with info from DD, take with a grain of salt.  I'm just passing it along.

Edited by MSquared