Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
BestestAuntEver

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

Recommended Posts

What?  Seriously?  Did they confuse Brooke and Brit?  WTF is that?

Share this post


Link to post

Seriously. Wil "Genius" de Vry tweeted a picture from Soap Opera Digest.

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ffwbe said:

I think the show is really at a loss with what to do with Julian. 

The show is at a loss at what to do with many characters. JaScum on repeat for a year.... 

Roho can't make any story work....

CarSon... should be having another kid shortly 

 

they need a big Guza style sweeps death event.... 

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, makelemons said:

they need a big Guza style sweeps death event.... 

They don't have the guts to kill off anyone important.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, ulkis said:

Britt and Julian have sex.

Hmmm.  Do they randomly hook up without knowing about their mutual connection Brad (which seems unliekly, they were both in town at the same time)?  Does Britt seduce him to try and aid Brad somehow?  

I'm kinda about this because I was hoping she'd be in play with nuNik.  But that seems less likely if she's over here hooking up with Jules. 

What's also weird about this is that it seemed to be where things were heading with Julian and Brook.  So are they veering away from that?

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/10/2020 at 5:25 PM, ffwbe said:

Well the spoiler was that he hooks up with someone unexpected and obviously no one guessed her. I’m hoping there’s an actual storyline reason behind that one because I think the show is really at a loss with what to do with Julian. 

I definitely would not be at a loss as to what to do with Julian. 🔥😈😍

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Britt's brief return coincided with the outbreak of a global pandemic. Coincidence??!!

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

Or Britt's return when I'm stuck at home and needing extra stuff to watch was just in time? 😉 #teambritt

Anyhoo, based on spoilers for this week, my girl apparently gets rehired at GH, which seems weird because I'm pretty sure this is still just a guest stint.  In addidtion to crossing paths with nuNik (!!!), she also tangles with two former nemesis, Liz and (ugh) Felix.

Relateldy, I hope the reemergence of Felix doesn't mean they're gonna try and put him with Lucas.  Give Lucas a new guy, keep Felix in whatever Nurses' Ball storage closet he was in.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Anyhoo, based on spoilers for this week, my girl apparently gets rehired at GH, which seems weird because I'm pretty sure this is still just a guest stint.  In addidtion to crossing paths with nuNik (!!!), she also tangles with two former nemesis, Liz and (ugh) Felix.

 

Well the last ObGyn tried to drug and rape her baby daddy, and then got involved in a delusional relationship with a brainwiped Franco as Drew.

GH isn't particularly picky.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

I meant just weird in the sense that, if she's only here for a little while, why bother having her get her job back.  But whatever.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

13 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I meant just weird in the sense that, if she's only here for a little while, why bother having her get her job back.  But whatever.

I don't mind. It gives her a reason to be at GH for more than just confronting Elizabeth and Felix. We get enough idiotic sniping with Brook Lynn and Lulu in random places.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
On 3/22/2020 at 8:18 PM, TeeVee329 said:

Relatedly, I hope the reemergence of Felix doesn't mean they're gonna try and put him with Lucas.  Give Lucas a new guy, keep Felix in whatever Nurses' Ball storage closet he was in.

I was wondering why Felix was let out into daylight, but ugh, that didn’t even occur to me. I don’t know why they’d even bother pairing Lucas up with anyone else, since they don’t want to portray him in a real relationship, but ugh. Not Felix.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I think Felix was sprung to add to the Britt pile on. Because the show can't resist everyone getting in their shots, whether it's necessary or not.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

So apparently Carly will get her own special episode on April 7th. As if we didn't  already have enough of shebeast.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Thatoneshow said:

So apparently Carly will get her own special episode on April 7th. As if we didn't  already have enough of shebeast.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

33 minutes ago, Thatoneshow said:

So apparently Carly will get her own special episode on April 7th.

Is this a clip show, or is it more along the lines of the episode where all the men fantasized about her?

Share this post


Link to post

I think it's going to be similar to the one about the dreams of Ava. It delves into her past and is supposed to be catnip to fans who love her, and "juicy historical surprises" are promised. But some other characters are mentioned in the teasers for that day, such as Nina and Nelle, so there seems to be at least a little forward movement. Bobbie gets unsettling news. (Hey, maybe the juicy historical surprise/unsettling news is that Carly is no relation to her! Nah.) 

Share this post


Link to post

Since it’s about her past, I’m guessing it’ll tie into Nelle being Nina’s daughter somehow since I’m more convinced than ever that Willow isn’t her daughter. Although no clue how that’ll work since I’m pretty sure Nelle is supposed to be Michael’s age or younger. I don’t know why this show really thinks we need more Carly.

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Is this a clip show, or is it more along the lines of the episode where all the men fantasized about her?

My fantasy is every one lines up to slap her, starting with Monica.

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

C'mon, Show, we're all already going through a hard time, there's no need to rub salt in the wounds with a special Carly-sode.  Ugh.

Can't wait to see how they squeeze in her shitting on AJ this time!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

On 3/26/2020 at 6:51 PM, statsgirl said:

My fantasy is every one lines up to slap her, starting with Monica.

Kind of like this!

 

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

 

1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

I just had a thought. What if the show is trying to make us think that Nelle is Nina's daughter because she has the necklace, but she actually got it from Shiloh? Nelle could even find out about Nina and the necklace and trick Nina into believing Nelle is her daughter since she has the necklace and then it will come out that Shiloh got it from Harmony and it was always Willow's. That could be a soapy story.

 

1 hour ago, driver18 said:

It's NOT just about Nelle having the necklace; it's the fact that alongside with showing Nelle having the necklace they did the side by side split-screen shot. They also have shown bonding mother/daughter type scenes with Nelle/Nina. If there is going to any kind of soapy twist at this point, it likely will be that *both* Nelle and Willow are Nina's daughters.

ETA: Plus, more importantly.... young Nelle had the necklace in the Carly flashback episodes.

On another board I frequent there was a fun theory that Willow and Nelle are both Nina's daughters and that the heart necklaces were originally given to the twins when they were adopted out.  Under that theory, Harmony somehow returned the half Willow had to Madeline, maybe as part of her DOD shedding pr prior identities, and that is the necklace that Madeline gave to Nina.

In some ways, it make more sense from the Madeline side.  It was always sort of inconsistent that Mads, who wanted no record of the baby(ies), would keep a thing that connected Nina to her child, particularly as it was expected Nina wouldn't ever wake up.

Plus, Harmony has said a few things that make it sound like Willow is not her biological child.

This would actually be fun.   Stay with me.  Both girls had a heart pendant.  Frank lets Nelle keep hers despite having value because he would absolutely keep that kind of blackmail in his back pocket. 

Harmony, however, never much of a possession person, puts it away for years and then sends it back to Madeline when she joins the cult as part of disposing of their past.

Forward to today, Nina and Nelle are bonding for reasons (despite Nina already knowing what a lying shit Nelle is), and then Nina and Nelle discover they are mother and daughter.  Nina being Nina, immediately goes into irrational "my child is the best person ever" mode and starts defending Nelle and helping her try to get custody from Michael and Willow reigniting hostilities between Nina and Willow.

Then it turns out Willow is also her daughter and Nina has spent months at war with her. Yay Soap Drama!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, RachelKM said:

Forward to today, Nina and Nelle are bonding for reasons (despite Nina already knowing what a lying shit Nelle is), and then Nina and Nelle discover they are mother and daughter.  Nina being Nina, immediately goes into irrational "my child is the best person ever" mode and starts defending Nelle and helping her try to get custody from Michael and Willow reigniting hostilities between Nina and Willow.

 

If they made both Willow and Nelle to be twins, I can imagine Nina initially finding out that Nelle was hers and giving it all to being her mother. But like anyone who has tried to give Nelle the benefit of the doubt and champion her, Nelle will betray Nina badly. I could even imagine Nelle trying to kill Nina after she is made the sole benefiary of Nina's fortune and Nina kills her in self defense.

Meanwhile, the relationship with between Nina and Willow gets even worst than it ever was before, before the final clue is dropped that Willow is Nina's.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, RachelKM said:

 

 

On another board I frequent there was a fun theory that Willow and Nelle are both Nina's daughters and that the heart necklaces were originally given to the twins when they were adopted out.  Under that theory, Harmony somehow returned the half Willow had to Madeline, maybe as part of her DOD shedding pr prior identities, and that is the necklace that Madeline gave to Nina.

In some ways, it make more sense from the Madeline side.  It was always sort of inconsistent that Mads, who wanted no record of the baby(ies), would keep a thing that connected Nina to her child, particularly as it was expected Nina wouldn't ever wake up.

Plus, Harmony has said a few things that make it sound like Willow is not her biological child.

This would actually be fun.   Stay with me.  Both girls had a heart pendant.  Frank lets Nelle keep hers despite having value because he would absolutely keep that kind of blackmail in his back pocket. 

Harmony, however, never much of a possession person, puts it away for years and then sends it back to Madeline when she joins the cult as part of disposing of their past.

Forward to today, Nina and Nelle are bonding for reasons (despite Nina already knowing what a lying shit Nelle is), and then Nina and Nelle discover they are mother and daughter.  Nina being Nina, immediately goes into irrational "my child is the best person ever" mode and starts defending Nelle and helping her try to get custody from Michael and Willow reigniting hostilities between Nina and Willow.

Then it turns out Willow is also her daughter and Nina has spent months at war with her. Yay Soap Drama!

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm on that same board and have been a part of formulating those same theories. I have a different screen name there.

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, driver18 said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm on that same board and have been a part of formulating those same theories. I have a different screen name there.

I also have a different screen name. 

Share this post


Link to post

Robert mentioning Holly  on Thursday. Missed the whole conversation with Laura. 

is Emma Samms coming back?

Share this post


Link to post

She was supposed to start filming before the pandemic happened. (Dear Lord, I can't believe I typed the words, "pandemic happened." What is this world?)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, driver18 said:

She was supposed to start filming before the pandemic happened. (Dear Lord, I can't believe I typed the words, "pandemic happened." What is this world?)

I know, it’s so surreal.  As much as I complain about this show, it will be sad when the new episodes stop (for who knows how long).  I have been watching faithfully since 1993, it’s been one of the few stable things in my life.  It was a comforting thing to turn to when dealing with death, breakups,  job loss etc.  I hope at least the reruns they air will be enjoyable.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone have any idea how many more episodes they have to air before they are out of the new stuff?

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/16/2020 at 4:51 PM, nilyank said:

If they made both Willow and Nelle to be twins, I can imagine Nina initially finding out that Nelle was hers and giving it all to being her mother. But like anyone who has tried to give Nelle the benefit of the doubt and champion her, Nelle will betray Nina badly. I could even imagine Nelle trying to kill Nina after she is made the sole benefiary of Nina's fortune and Nina kills her in self defense.

Meanwhile, the relationship with between Nina and Willow gets even worst than it ever was before, before the final clue is dropped that Willow is Nina's.

Shouldn’t fraternal twins look just a little bit alike? I know, I know, but they couldn’t have picked 2 more dissimilar looking women unless they were of different races.

Share this post


Link to post

14 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Shouldn’t fraternal twins look just a little bit alike? I know, I know, but they couldn’t have picked 2 more dissimilar looking women unless they were of different races.

No. They're fraternal twins. They can look very different that's why they are fraternal instead of identical twins.

  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Did they cast the Willow actress knowing that she was going to be Nina’s daughter? She does look a lot like Michael Easton so if they did go the twin route, it wouldn’t be completely unbelievable. I don’t remember the timing of when she arrived and I think making Nelle Nina’s daughter was the plan a couple years back but it shifted to Willow when CL left the show. 

  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

I think they cast the Sasha actress to look like OldNina because they look like she and Michelle Stafford would be very believable as mother/daughter. I can't think of another reason because for all her looks, she really isn't a good actor.

For the rest of it, they seem to be making this up as they go along.

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, ffwbe said:

Did they cast the Willow actress knowing that she was going to be Nina’s daughter? She does look a lot like Michael Easton so if they did go the twin route, it wouldn’t be completely unbelievable. I don’t remember the timing of when she arrived and I think making Nelle Nina’s daughter was the plan a couple years back but it shifted to Willow when CL left the show. 

And we must not be weirded out that her dad is a dead ringer for her exboyfriend's brother.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size