Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

What is the point of having her rent Kim's apartment and then leave right away? Why have her leave just as Anna returns? As Franco has the procedure and Elizabeth needs her support?

It's a completely waste of the soapy potential

You're asking me? Lol. So much of her return, however short-term, was wasted. This show shies away from all things soap.

24 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I just realized this means no scene of Liz confronting Rebecca Budig about keeping the Nikolas secret.  Ugh, poor Jax, he's gonna bear the full brunt.

I kind of doubt that. I bet Nik will bear the full brunt himself.

• Love 3

RB’s limited return was always timed to coincide with FH’s vacation so I don’t know why they bothered with teasing the triangle. I’m just annoyed that they knew she was only there for 4 months but wasting months with nothing. 

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

What is the point of having her rent Kim's apartment and then leave right away? Why have her leave just as Anna returns? As Franco has the procedure and Elizabeth needs her support?

It's a completely waste of the soapy potential

Maybe there's a mistaken identify situation and she's killed instead of Kim? (I don't know who her enemy would be, but that's all I can think of.)

I hope they don't usher Violet out, too, after all of this.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Maybe there's a mistaken identify situation and she's killed instead of Kim? (I don't know who her enemy would be, but that's all I can think of.)

I hope they don't usher Violet out, too, after all of this.

I can't quote the spoiler tweet, but here's what it says:

What would Thanksgiving in Port Charles be without some moments to warm your heart, like Dr. Hamilton Finn's (Michael Easton) first holiday with newly discovered daughter Violet (Jophielle Love)? [Me: GAG] Expect other surprises, though, that will leave you cold [cue dramatic music].

9 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

I can't quote the spoiler tweet, but here's what it says:

What would Thanksgiving in Port Charles be without some moments to warm your heart, like Dr. Hamilton Finn's (Michael Easton) first holiday with newly discovered daughter Violet (Jophielle Love)? [Me: GAG] Expect other surprises, though, that will leave you cold [cue dramatic music].

Thanks! I am glad she won't be a tall "tok," so to speak. Anna is kind of fun with kids -- it was sweet the ways she called her "little miss" so English-y and everything. 😉 

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, tvgoddess said:

I kind of doubt that. I bet Nik will bear the full brunt himself.

As he should as Nik has been running around for more than year without sharing the news with Laura, Spencer, Lulu and Lucky.

• Love 3

Not when the show is very capable of having the characters do whatever they want. Besides, Lucky could have asked Nikolas to tell but imo ultimately if Nikolas refused Lucky wouldn't tell if Nikolas told him not to.

But like I said, I'll be surprised if they bring that up either way.

• Love 1

I think Hayden is gonna either die or mysteriously disappear/be taken involuntarily, leaving Finn to care for Violet. 

That might cause drama for Anna and Finn in the same way that Sam being locked up gives Jason issues.  Anna's lifestyle is not kid friendly.  Not as bad as the mob stuff, but she and Finn have issues enough with her taking off with little to no notice and then dropping off the radar for months at a time.  

• Love 1

But they say Franco right? Right?  So... no more FranknDrew?  Please?  

IF, and this is a big if at this point, Monica has invited the Webber-Baldwin family over for Thanksgiving, that's not a problem.  Jake is her grandson and they are his family.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I don't know. If André Maddox is able to accomplish The Procedure™ in the couple days before the Thanksgiving show, and it all goes beautifully, and Franco is having Thanksgiving at the Q mansion with Liz and the boys, that will be faster-paced storytelling than this saga so far has led me to expect. Especially with the other stories that will have to be serviced in the same episodes. 

Yes, I know that Franco got Drewed in a single episode. But my spec is that this is some "Monica's one Thanksgiving with Drew before he makes the ultimate sacrifice" angle. 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

But my spec is that this is some "Monica's one Thanksgiving with Drew before he makes the ultimate sacrifice" angle. 

Yep, that's what I was thinking too.  Poor Monica, rendered so bereft by all the tragedy in her life that she has to swoon for this fraud.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She swoons for her hit man son, so this is nothing. 

At least she raised that moron and did love him from when he was a baby. 

The fawning over Franco and her calling him Drew is stepping way over the line.

• Love 3

Speaking of Q's, listening to this week's TV Source podcast, there was a mention that more Q's are coming in besides Brook and the Tracy visit.  Given the mention again of Trina having family in PC, I could see her magically being connected to the Wards (and what is her current deal again?  Does she have parents?).  I, personally, would like a Skye visit to set up a teen Lila Rae.

The podcast also hinted at more exits coming beyond the recent pair.

• Love 5

I heard it too. They said one of the exits is someone high profile. Most are speculating KM since her contract was recently up and it could explain some of the recent writing for her. If we can get Peter and/or Nina out, I’d be beyond happy. The cast is bloated so they need to make some cuts

• Love 7

I'm thrilled to hear of another exit (especially someone high profile), but it won't console me over the exit of RB.

If it's KM, I'm closing my ears because I don't want to hear the screaming of the Jasam stans. But I also want to laugh in their face.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, tvgoddess said:

I'm thrilled to hear of another exit (especially someone high profile), but it won't console me over the exit of RB.

If it's KM, I'm closing my ears because I don't want to hear the screaming of the Jasam stans. But I also want to laugh in their face.

I doubt she’s going anywhere. I’m pretty sure her contract was up in October and she re signed. 
Maybe it’s JPS. Nina actress? 

Edited by Hater

Resigning myself that we won't get rid of the Non-Fab Four or Franco, here's my list of who I want out of there:

Nina, Peter, Finn, Valentin, Michael (I know, let me dream for a minute), Jordan, Sasha, Dev, Kendra.

I realize not all of those are high profile. Hmm, it's actually less characters than I thought it would be that I want gone. I feel very strongly about the first four.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:

Her fans on various boards are saying it's absolutely impossible, because she's one of ABC Daytime's most prized and favored stars and has a long-term contract. But the writing and some other factors do give one reason to wonder. (Or "hope"). 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Asp Burger said:

Her fans on various boards are saying it's absolutely impossible, because she's one of ABC Daytime's most prized and favored stars and has a long-term contract. But the writing and some other factors do give one reason to wonder. (Or "hope"). 

I agree ... there are some signs of hope/wonder ... the rumbling rumors are that KeMo pretaped all this jail/trial stuff back before Oct 1....  so she's been MIA from set for 6 weeks ?! That's weird. I guess it could be another medical thing.... but maybe they just did this to have Scam sitting in jail, until, they could figure out a valid exit. 

6 hours ago, Hater said:

Maybe it’s JPS.

He's reportedly recurring, by choice, even though he's on all the time. I'm not sure how that affects the budget, but he might not be part of the fixed expenses.

I also think it's worth taking "high profile" with a grain of salt. It might be someone like Brad. No offense to Parry Shen, but he's not really high profile.

• Love 4

Accepting we'll never be rid of the unholy trinity, I think I'd most want LWB/FS to go.  It's clear from the writing that they know the character, the pairing, his connections are a dud, I dunno why they're waiting to blow up the Alex thing.  My only hesitation is that it might pave the way for a full-time Spinelli return because there's nobody else for Maxie.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Accepting we'll never be rid of the unholy trinity, I think I'd most want LWB/FS to go.  It's clear from the writing that they know the character, the pairing, his connections are a dud, I dunno why they're waiting to blow up the Alex thing.  My only hesitation is that it might pave the way for a full-time Spinelli return because there's nobody else for Maxie.

I don't understand why she needs to be in a pairing. It's not like they're showing her in the current one. And she might want to take things slow after she's managed to clean up all that egg on her face.

Spinelli has been with Ellie off screen for something like 10 years now. He can stay there. 

• Love 7

Plus I listened to Bradford and Burton's podcast (strictly for Maura only) and Bradford made a point that he was quite content living where he was living and wasn't interested in coming back full time.

Edited by tvgoddess
  • Love 2

I just read that Willow is pregnant. Why? What is the point of making her pregnant? 

This show has a plethora of unnecessary babies/kids IMO - Maxie's son, Jonah, Violet, Charlotte, and esp. Donna!!! Why does Donna exist? What was the point of giving CarSon a baby at this stage in life? Why would they want to saddle Willow/Chase down w/a kid now? 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, lala2 said:

I just read that Willow is pregnant. Why? What is the point of making her pregnant? 

So when the baby-swap story finally limps across the finish line, and she realizes that "Wiley" is no relation to her, and all that stress was over nothing, she'll have some consolation. I guess. And Nina can be envious of her all over again.  

Why does Donna exist? What was the point of giving CarSon a baby at this stage in life?

It got all of us talking about spina bifida, and it memorialized the beloved makeup artist. Also, Sonny is a great father, and Carly loves children with her whole heart (not just a part of it).  

• LOL 3
15 hours ago, lala2 said:

This show has a plethora of unnecessary babies/kids IMO - Maxie's son, Jonah, Violet, Charlotte, and esp. Donna!!! Why does Donna exist? What was the point of giving CarSon a baby at this stage in life? Why would they want to saddle Willow/Chase down w/a kid now? 

That’s what I’m saying.  What is the point of making Willow pregnant?  And there are just way too many unnecessary babies/kids on the show.  Plus, aren’t they supposed to be the younger set?  Michael gets his baby back and Willow has her baby — that’s two kids saddled with the so-called younger set.

Then, you have some people like me who don’t care about two newbies Willow and Harrison having a baby.  But then their relationship was too happy.  They were too lovey dovey so they have to throw some kind of problem at it.

• Love 1

Just wait. She won't be pregnant and will start to be sad about it, but will then make some comment (or maybe Chase or Michael will make it) about Willow still having Wiley. Then she finds out Wiley died from SIDS and she will be the latest to come down with baby rabies. Why? Because Chase and Willow are a perfectly lovely couple who have brought some life back to the show and we can't have anything nice.

• Love 5