Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Are we sure this isn't a joke? There are so many couples (or at least one half of the couple) who don't even have the first kid yet.

It seems like it's picking up a lot of steam in the insider circles.  Ugh.

33 minutes ago, Hater said:

It seems like it's picking up a lot of steam in the insider circles.  Ugh.

Is this a "WR got LW pregnant IRL so we need to do something" pregnancy i.e LLC/Olivia, or does someone in GH-world really think this is a good idea for CarSon?

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Is this a "WR got LW pregnant IRL so we need to do something" pregnancy i.e LLC/Olivia, or does someone in GH-world really think this is a good idea for CarSon?

I hope it's a false rumor but I'm not sure b/c it's just picking up lots of steam, just like the Friz jail wedding.

Even if LW is pregnant, it shouldn't be written in.

• Love 2
28 minutes ago, Hater said:

I hope it's a false rumor but I'm not sure b/c it's just picking up lots of steam, just like the Friz jail wedding.

Even if LW is pregnant, it shouldn't be written in.

I saw it on Twitter this morning. Is that where it started?

4 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I saw it on Twitter this morning. Is that where it started?

I think it started on a message board and found its way onto twitter.  It just seems to be getting co signed by some who tend to get insider info from time to time, but who knows.

Not that it can't happen, but it is rare. LW is what...almost 48? If she is pregnant, she is certainly among a small percentage who has babies so late, (And yes, I know women in their 50s and even 60s have had babies. But usually, in those cases, "help" was involved. Unless LW wanted another kid and also sought assistance.)

Oh hell...I hope this is just a rumor.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Not that it can't happen, but it is rare. LW is what...almost 48? If she is pregnant, she is certainly among a small percentage who has babies so late, (And yes, I know women in their 50s and even 60s have had babies. But usually, in those cases, "help" was involved. Unless LW wanted another kid and also sought assistance.)

Oh hell...I hope this is just a rumor.

She's already 48 so she has something like a 3% chance of getting pregnant without help. The last thing this show needs is another Corinthos crotch goblin. I'm trying to figure out if there is any other female I'd less rather see pregnant than Carly. Maybe Sam. Maybe. But even then, it would be another Quartermaine so no, I'd rather see Sam get pregnant than Carly. There is no one is prefer Carly be pregnant to. Heck, I'd rather see Monica pregnant by Ghost Alan than Carly. I'd rather Liz have yet another baby and with Franco. I'd rather see Emma pregnant by Casey the alien. I'd rather see Kiki back from the dead pregnant by dead Morgan when they were both in heaven. I'd rather see anyone on this show pregnant than Carly by Sonny.

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

I really hate Peter. He was more interesting as a semi-bad guy. He is so damn bland.

I won't go so far as saying that I hate him; but I do think that he (and the story itself) was much more interesting when he was developing feelings for Maxie, but still determined to keep his secrets by any means necessary.  The writers seemed to cross the line from redemption to white-washing very quickly; and it's made it really difficult to be invested in his story with Maxie.

Edited by drtslim
Bad Grammar
  • Love 2

I kind of like how Peter is gently pushing Maxie to figure out that Sasha isn't Nina's daughter, but I really want to enjoy Liesl making Valentin squirm for a lot longer. Once the news about Sasha is out, it will be all about Nina's wailing, and I've had enough of that.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Do we think the Sasha stuff is coming out soon?  I remain convinced the beat of Griffin sleeping with her is coming first.

Both of these things have been anviled pretty heavily. I wouldn't be surprised if the Sasha thing came out at Nina and Valentin's engagement party/wedding/reception, since Nina will have to be as humiliated as possible by the news. (She's an idiot to not be suspicious about this, but I hate that they probably will make the reveal as public as possible.)

I can see Sasha and Griffin hooking up before the reveal so he can get on his moral high horse about her lying, or I can see them doing it afterward because he's so depressed about Lauren and needs the grief fuck.

In other horrifying news, apparently the cover of SOD confirms the rumors about Carly being pregnant.  Just cancel the show if you're gonna be that creatively bankrupt. 

And if it's because LW is pregnant in real life, who knows, but then just get the girl a big purse and a potted plant!

• LOL 6
  • Love 8

This show needs another baby, like Carly needs another bullet to the head. And Sonny especially doesn't need another kid on top of the dozen he already has. 

If LW is pregnant in real life, congrats to her, but real life pregnancies never need to be written on the show, ever. What kind of plot does it advance. And if she's not pregnant in real life, then what's the purpose of giving her and Sonny another baby? 

It's time for his swimmers to retire. It's too much. 

I guess we can count it as a blessing that he didn't sleep and knock Margaux up. Carly's screeching would have been endless. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
25 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

In other horrifying news, apparently the cover of SOD confirms the rumors about Carly being pregnant.

*falls into boredom blackout*

ETA: Doesn't LW hate the pregnancy padding? If she's not pregnant IRL, I wonder if this will be an early tock, because I can't see the writers putting their lead actor through a story she intensely dislikes. I also can't imagine MB wants Sonny to have yet another kid, regardless of how "virile" it might make him look. (Big deal. His sperm can find an egg.)

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I cannot believe the show is going there.  I don't believe LW is pregnant, which means the writers are so devoid of creativity they're giving these two miscreants--who already have too many kids--yet another.  Absolutely ridiculous.  

• Love 8
58 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Seriously? I mean I am still waiting for this to be an April Fools Day pranks.

If the baby isn t a tock, you know that it will be named Jason, regardless of what gender the baby is.

They already have a Michael. Assuming Sonny's dad dies soon, what about Michaela for a girl?

The ONLY thing that could make this story interesting is if it's not Sonny that Carly is pregnant by.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

IMO, LW/Carly is first among equals in the female lead group.

i can agree with this.  

I wonder if Mo was pushing for the Margot hookup... but LW got to Frank first (aka before it could be written) and let him know she was pregnant and it had to be canned..... BTS is so messy.

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I just...Carly is going to be pregnant/lose a baby at the same time her younger brother Lucas has his child taken away and her adult son Michael starts raising a baby?  Whaaa?

Yeah. This woman had a grown son killed and is raising a 4 year old. I can see her and Sonny wanting to replace Morgan because they're lunatics, but then we should have had scenes of them mentioning it, not out of nowhere "oops" pregnancy.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I can see her and Sonny wanting to replace Morgan because they're lunatics

To be honest, I can see them not wanting to replace Morgan for fear of having another child with a mental illness and everyone going through that pain again. I also don't want to watch Sonny make it all about him. 

But the larger point, that there's been absolutely no discussion either way, is TFGH.

• Love 1

"Dominic Zamprogna is returning to GH as Dante, the role he vacated last year after a 9-year run, and posted a selfie from inside his temporary dressing room (his old one was reassigned to Josh Swickard, Chase). While it’s not a permanent comeback, he will be staying longer than the one-day return he made for the special Sonny-centric show late last year."

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/dominic-zamprogna-back-to-gh/

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Yeah. This woman had a grown son killed and is raising a 4 year old. I can see her and Sonny wanting to replace Morgan because they're lunatics, but then we should have had scenes of them mentioning it, not out of nowhere "oops" pregnancy.

All of Sonny and/or Catly's children were from an oops pregnancy except for Morgan who was planned. At least, they have a valid reason why they accidentally had gotten pregnant: they both believe that Carly was starting/in middle of menopause.

No words for the now confirmed slagbeast pregnancy.

I knew DZ would be back even if it's for a brief stint. 

In other news:

Friz do get married and Drew is the minister.  GREAT..more propping!  But of course there's some heartbreak between them (rinse, lather, repeat).

Then Drew apparently ends up hitting Jordan with his car. I guess he goes blind?

Edited by Hater

The reason for the Friz "angst" is because Franco LIES AGAIN!

LMAO!  Jordan asks him to plead guilty to lure the real killer out but she tells him he cannot tell Liz.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

"Dominic Zamprogna is returning to GH as Dante, the role he vacated last year after a 9-year run, and posted a selfie from inside his temporary dressing room (his old one was reassigned to Josh Swickard, Chase). While it’s not a permanent comeback, he will be staying longer than the one-day return he made for the special Sonny-centric show late last year."

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/dominic-zamprogna-back-to-gh/

Wonderful. I just hope they use him. He is such a talented actor and was terribly underused in the past.

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

I just realized St. Jasus will probably not go blind. He's not like the other weaklings. He is a god who walks amongst men.

Blergh.

My thoughts exactly. Or he'll blink a few times and be all better.

58 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Or he'll go blind but of course not be affected by it at all, and his blindness is what gives everyone the key to the disease or whatever.

Or find that his other senses will all be heightened including his sixth sense and he will suddenly know that Kevin is Ryan, whatever there is to know about Shiloh, and how to cure Oscar.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Oh, God. I had a horrible thought: What if this show does a retread of the Sonny/Alexis/Ric deal when Kristina was a toddler, a la Jax comes back and claims Carly's devil spawn (as in the original, Sonny thought K was initially Ned's and Ric took over as Daddy figure!) as his to "protect" them from Sonny, etc. UGH!

I know many like Jax and Carly, but IMO, his character was really decimated in order to make the pairing work. And a reprise just saddens me. (I know, I'm not watching, so why should I care, right? Still, I always liked Jax!)

I just hope my theory is wrong.

10 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

I know many like Jax and Carly, but IMO, his character was really decimated in order to make the pairing work. And a reprise just saddens me.

LW and IR had (have) really great chemistry, which is why Carly and Jax worked even though they really shouldn't have. He should have wanted nothing to do with her, and his grudging acceptance of Jason in her life was the worst thing they did. He should have given her an ultimatum and then cut her loose when she was unable to stay away from Jason.

• Love 9