Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

Otherwise they have to admit that this character didn't really matter to anyone in PC - that her life and her death were pointless despite the ridiculous  amount of screen time and FV's refusal to develop this age group by adding at least one other woman her age

It is kind of blatantly obvious how no one really cares anymore that Kiki is dead except Ava and Griffin, and I guess Julian. Franco had possibly the strongest relationship with her onscreen and I don't think he's had a reaction yet. 

• Love 2

Have to admit, Friday's cliffhanger left me worried about Lulu.  Does anyone know if the actress is leaving?  Oddly enough she's grown on me and I prefer to to JMB.  Also, since Robert F! Scorpio is on the scene, I'm guessing either Ryan will be caught or he an Ava are going to skip town.

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Have to admit, Friday's cliffhanger left me worried about Lulu.  Does anyone know if the actress is leaving?  Oddly enough she's grown on me and I prefer to to JMB.  Also, since Robert F! Scorpio is on the scene, I'm guessing either Ryan will be caught or he an Ava are going to skip town.

I don't think she's leaving anytime soon.  Idk when her contract is up though. They got to do better by her because Lulu is a mess.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

He was upset for the three minutes they showed him onscreen.

It's a wasted opposrtunity.  So is completely forgetting about her sexual harassment suit. I don't think anyone has mentioned it since Bensch left town.

Robert senses deception

Go, Robert! He appears to be the only one with two brain cells to rub together.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

It's a wasted opposrtunity.  So is completely forgetting about her sexual harassment suit. I don't think anyone has mentioned it since Bensch left town.

Did anyone ever consider Bensch a suspect in Kiki's death?

• Love 1

“GENERAL HOSPITAL” – (weekdays, 2:00-3:00 p.m., check local listings) Port Charles gets a very special visit from Cupid this Valentine’s Day when one couple spontaneously decides to tie the knot and another announces a surprise pregnancy. Meanwhile, Kristina is unnerved by how close Sam and Shiloh have become; and Sonny plans to whisk Carly away on a romantic getaway.  

https://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/pressrelease/love-is-all-around-as-abc-celebrates-with-valentines-day-themed-holiday-programming/

Who in the world is pregnant? I can't even think of a couple that needs a baby or another baby.

Also, the stupidity of Sam's plan getting closer to Shiloh when he knows she doesn't trust him because she made that more than clear for him boggles the mind.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Who in the world is pregnant? I can't even think of a couple that needs a baby or another baby.

Also, the stupidity of Sam's plan getting closer to Shiloh when he knows she doesn't trust him because she made that more than clear for him boggles the mind.

After 15 years on this show, still running cons, wearing leather and now this stupidity. 

Pathetic. I don't think there is a worse character than her on the show currently.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Hater said:

After 15 years on this show, still running cons, wearing leather and now this stupidity. 

Pathetic. I don't think there is a worse character than her on the show currently.

Shame Ryan is such an lazy, uninspired mass murderer.  The folks most in need of killing don't even cross his radar.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, OnceSane said:

IDA.  Franco, Nina & Sonny still exist.

I would take them over her at this point.  At least Franco and Nina have a pulse in most of their scenes,  and Sonny is shown to give a shit about people, unlike Sam who can't even pay a visit to her ex husband's dying kid who also happens to be her daughter's brother.  But I digress. 

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Hater said:

I would take them over her at this point.  At least Franco and Nina have a pulse in most of their scenes,  and Sonny is shown to give a shit about people, unlike Sam who can't even pay a visit to her ex husband's dying kid who also happens to be her daughter's brother.  But I digress. 

Eh, my opinion stands.

15 minutes ago, yowsah1 said:

Jordan just got married, right?  Maybe she conceived a honeymoon baby.

Possibly.  I haven't watched the full show in a while, have Maxie & Peter banged yet?  Or Willow/Chase?  I can't think of any other possibilities.

• Love 2

Unless Nina and Valentin get married yet again in their "wash, rinse, repeat" cycle, I think the only ones eligible to get married would be Anna and Finn, which doesn't make sense given how many times she's been married, Ava and Ryan (as the noose closes in on him), and Sam & Jason which would be a stupid move given that they just got together and she is trying to get close to Shiloh but typical of how badly this story is being written.

I think Sam/Jason, Jordan/Curtis, Nina/Valenti, Ava/Ryan and Carly/Sonny are the only ones even having sex on this show. It would be embarassing if Kim, an OB, were pregnant from her previous relationship with Julian and Nina, Ava and Carly are all too old but that wouldn't stop this show.

All I ask is that it's not Sam and Jason because given their neglect of their existing children, I may have to call CPS.

• Love 3

I can actually see Joss and Oscar getting married. Their parents would have to sign off on it, but I can see the show going there.

Nina/Valentin's relationship needs to fall into a bottomless pit and keep falling.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 9
2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I can actually see Joss and Oscar getting married. Their parents would have to sign off on it, but I can see the show going there.

Carly was able to talk Joss' crazy plan of flying into foreign countries looking unknown cures that she found on the internet. I hope that she was talk her daughter of this dumbass plan. Joss is still 15.

• Love 1

I think the spontaneous wedding could be Liz and Franco, which would make the Friz fantatics cry so I'd approve.  Although then why did we still through all that stuff about Franco reaching out to Sarah et. al and swearing he'd reunite Liz's family at the wedding?

• Love 2

So Lulu is going to conveniently not remember who stabbed her?  Of course, of course.

Great, Brick again.  Because this show doesn't have enough S&C ass kissers on a daily basis.

Kristina already finds out Shiloh is THE EVIL?  These writers wouldn't know pacing if they had a map.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Although then why did we still through all that stuff about Franco reaching out to Sarah et. al and swearing he'd reunite Liz's family at the wedding?

To show how completely he's become a good guy, no doubt.

34 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Great, Brick again.  Because this show doesn't have enough S&C ass kissers on a daily basis.

"Looks like trouble." Wow, Brick sure has a singular insight there. Good lord.

• Love 1

I predict Liz and Franco are going to get married. No clue who will be pregnant as moms of the characters need that. Ugh. Watch it be Nina so we can have endless references to "miracle baby". In fact, I predict that will be what gets then back together when this Sasha crap comes to light and breaks them up.

Constance Towers is still alive. Why not bring her back as Helena and have her kill Valentin. And Nina. And maybe she can bring Nik back with her.

• Love 2
On 1/27/2019 at 12:13 PM, yowsah1 said:

Jordan just got married, right?  Maybe she conceived a honeymoon baby.

Any idea if she could be murdered?  The purpose of the baby could be to simply add more grief if she is killed.  Plus soaps love to have bad things happen just when people are feeling at the top of the world.  Nothing spells impending doom more than a couple exclaiming how happy they are and all their dreams have come true.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, CCTC said:

Nothing spells impending doom more than a couple exclaiming how happy they are and all their dreams have come true.

So then, logically Jaysin and Scam shouldn't be long for this world! *fingers crossed* 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Ryan is going to frame poor gentle Franco for the murders. Poor Franco, why do people keep accusing of him murder?!

It's way too obvious a frame job, so of course the PCPD will believe it. The galactic stupidity of it aggravates me. Why isn't anyone blaming Sonny, also a man with many murders under his belt? I mean, if we're going to focus on killers, let's focus on killers. That would enlarge the suspect pool by a lot, considering how many PC residents have killed someone.

• Love 7

Do Ryan's murders look like serial killing? They seem kind of indiscriminate unless you know that he's killing people who are on to him - plus Keeks.

Unless there's a mob link, Jason and Sonny aren't obvious suspects.

I loathe Franco so I'm not objective - but, is there a point when you get to be self-righteous about being suspected of being a serial killer when you actually were  a SERIAL KILLER and never went to jail?

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It's way too obvious a frame job, so of course the PCPD will believe it. The galactic stupidity of it aggravates me. Why isn't anyone blaming Sonny, also a man with many murders under his belt? I mean, if we're going to focus on killers, let's focus on killers. That would enlarge the suspect pool by a lot, considering how many PC residents have killed someone.

I know all of us here despise Franco and rightfully so, but even the PCPD can't be that stupid to believe that Franco would murder the closest thing he had to a daughter.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Jordan: "Challenge accepted!"

Well, Jordan IS the one that didn't have a guard on Lulu's door until two days AFTER the attack and allowed other, non-Laura people in the room while she was questioning Lulu, so I guess she IS that stupid.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Well in this case one was Sonny's sorta-baby sitter and the other his daughter inlaw. And they did suspect him re: Mary Pat.

1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

I know all of us here despise Franco and rightfully so, but even the PCPD can't be that stupid to believe that Franco would murder the closest thing he had to a daughter.

Why not? Killers have killed friends and family. And he was pretty emotionless at Kiki's service.

PCPD are stupid but not for suspecting Franco of this. Not checking Franco's alibi though, yes, that is stupid.

I think suspecting Peter was way more stupid.

• Love 1

Why not suspect Michael? He has motive: Mary Pat was mean to his mom, and his relationship with Lauren had its ups and downs. (The TV producer is the outlier for everyone.) But of course the junior saint of Port Charles is perfect.

• Love 2

I suspect that the red headed nurse from today’s show will decide to transfer “Wilson” to GH for treatment for his blindness despite Kevin telling her not to do that. Then the unraveling of this story will begin. Or so I hope.

• Love 3

@TeeVee329 I think you may be on to something re: Olivia. There is also this spoiler for her and Ned on the 14th "Ned and Olivia celebrate" and there was someone on twitter a couple of weeks ago saying she would get killed. I dismissed it because I thought why would they even bother, and because Kiki was supposed to be the one who gave the story stakes, cough cough. But between those two things and you getting a vibe today, maybe they are killing her off.

• Love 1

So sorry Lauren was killed but if I hear anyone call this grown woman “Kiki” one more time, I’ll scream. Ava, your daughter’s name was Lauren. Lauren. Remember that. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, ulkis said:

@TeeVee329 I think you may be on to something re: Olivia. There is also this spoiler for her and Ned on the 14th "Ned and Olivia celebrate" and there was someone on twitter a couple of weeks ago saying she would get killed. I dismissed it because I thought why would they even bother, and because Kiki was supposed to be the one who gave the story stakes, cough cough. But between those two things and you getting a vibe today, maybe they are killing her off.

Oh gawd, could the celebration mean Olivia's the surprise pregnancy on Valentine's Day?!?!?

And oh gawd, would the show then kill her, thus killing both a Quartermaine by marriage and an unborn Quartermaine child?!?!?!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh gawd, could the celebration mean Olivia's the surprise pregnancy on Valentine's Day?!?!?

And oh gawd, would the show then kill her, thus killing both a Quartermaine by marriage and an unborn Quartermaine child?!?!?!

I don't think she'll be pregnant, but if she is imo she's getting killed. Although killing off a pregnant woman by strangulation or stabbing seems a bit too grim even for this show. Plus, would Olivia and Ned really celebrate her getting pregnant again lol?

The show has a lot of nominal Qs.  There are technically a decent number of tertiary Quartermaines currently in Port Charles, but I wish we had more of a sense of them as a functioning, living family.... it's not like Oscar, Scout, etc are currently adding to the vibrancy of the Quartermaines in Port Charles. 

With that in mind, I can handle losing Oscar and maybe Olivia, but I wish we had something to tie together at least Monica, Michael, and Ned. Give them a cute little story to bond them. I don't know... I'm always down for a battle over ELQ, or just give the mansion a bed bug infestation and make them all live at Kelly's or something. (does Kelly's still exist?). 

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, ulkis said:

I don't think she'll be pregnant, but if she is imo she's getting killed. Although killing off a pregnant woman by strangulation or stabbing seems a bit too grim even for this show. Plus, would Olivia and Ned really celebrate her getting pregnant again lol?

It would be super grim, but this show does grim things to Quartermaines all the time.

If Olivia does die, I'm already dreading the funeral.  Tracy might get name-checked, but Dillon and Brook Lynn - who?  Oh, just Ned's brother and daughter - won't be mentioned let alone seen.  And no Dante on-canvas to react either?  Maybe Ghost!Connie can pop in.

In other news, you know where this is going:

#GH - Sasha worries about Griffin. {Feb 15}

The countdown to Sasha and Griffin getting closer, sleeping together, and then Griffin getting up on a high horse of moral judgment once he learns she's not really his beloved Kiki's half-sister begins now.  Ugh.

• Love 8

I know I might be in the minority on this, but I think it's time for a Skye visit.  She hates Sonny and especially Carly, she has no time for Jason, she would rep for AJ, and she could bring a schemer-in-training Lila Rae to town to snatch Cameron out from under Joss' nose.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 11