Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Just now, HeatLifer said:

I couldn’t get past how pathetic that grilled cheese looked and she’s like, “omgah orgasm the best grilled cheese ever in my life.” FOH.

She ate the grilled cheese with as much enthusiasm as if she were placing a piece of shit in her mouth. "I shall place a small piece of this crap in my mouth then recite some dialogue I cannot sell to save my life!" They are so bad. It's mumble, mumble, "oh jasus the great" mumble wet snoogy mess.

Good Gosh they are worse than Carson for me.  At least they know not to attempt romance with them!

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Twitter already has the proof that this bedroom scene/dialogue is basically the same scene from April 2016, when KeMo/Billy did it. 

Minus the food, but Sam's dialogue is essentially the same.

Sam has been reciting that, “I DOVE IN THE WATER FUR JASIIIN” for freaking years, legit since 2012/2013 and it’s tired af.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Sam has been reciting that, “I DOVE IN THE WATER FUR JASIIIN” for freaking years, legit since 2012/2013 and it’s tired af.

Say what you will about the dialogue or how the actors are or aren't portraying the epic love story, but Sam is telling Jason about what she went through when he "died" and how she tried to save him and - Jason's reaction is "I'm here now." WTF? How is that romantic? 

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Twitter already has the proof that this bedroom scene/dialogue is basically the same scene from April 2016, when KeMo/Billy did it. 

Minus the food, but Sam's dialogue is essentially the same.

Didn't Sam and Drew!Jason's first time happen after he Hulked out and attacked Nikolas?  I remember finding that choice so weird at the time.

1 minute ago, LexieLily said:

Sam is telling Jason about what she went through when he "died" and how she tried to save him and - Jason's reaction is "I'm here now." WTF? How is that romantic? 

I’m still cracking up that Jason had more romantic dialogue reminiscing with Robin than anything so far with Sam. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Didn't Sam and Drew!Jason's first time happen after he Hulked out and attacked Nikolas?  I remember finding that choice so weird at the time.

The scene referenced was after that hulking out love scene.  

2 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I’m still cracking up that Jason had more romantic dialogue reminiscing with Robin than anything so far with Sam. 

Is it the writing or the actors or the BTS crap or what? What is going on?!

And also that a majority of this fan base will literally accept anything.  As long as Jason and Sam are in scenes together and kissing and being oh so cute or whatever, they're happy.  So why bother doing anything different or creative or interesting.

Demand better, ship stans.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7
30 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I feel like they used to.  I feel like everyone  did.  But,  better dialogue writers,  better dialogue.

Oh, if we’re comparing ‘05ish to now? Worlds apart. But, still, I would consider those JaSam scenes few and far between, with Sam doing most of the sharing/talking. Sadly, the majority of their time was spent saving Sonny, Carly, Michael, or themselves from a “baddie.”

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Oh, if we’re comparing ‘05ish to now? Worlds apart. But, still, I would consider those JaSam scenes few and far between, with Sam doing most of the sharing/talking. Sadly, the majority of their time was spent saving Sonny, Carly, Michael, or themselves from a “baddie.”

Yes. I never felt that Jason and Sam could read or add for that matter.  Rubbing their two brain cells together to achieve:  "me like guns."  "guns like me"  

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Fellaway said:

They really need to SORAS Spencer and Emma, though I know they won't.  I know it's not without precedent for a show to SORAS some of the kids and not others, but it seems particularly egregious in this case, since the quad we suffered through wasn't that long ago and half have been SORASed and half not.

Money's tight, of course, but if they're not gonna make full use of characters already on the canvas, they need to bring in some fresh blood to beef up the teen and twentysomething sets.  It's those age groups that'll bring in new, younger viewers, if they want to sustain the show.  Of course, this is presupposing the network wants to sustain the show, and, yeah, well.

I found out that the actress that play Terry is half Chinese. Can use her to bring on a Asian niece.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

And also that a majority of this fan base will literally accept anything.  As long as Jason and Sam are in scenes together and kissing and being oh so cute or whatever, they're happy.  So why bother doing anything different or creative or interesting.

Demand better, ship stans.

It's true. Not just the JaSam fan base, but what remains of the overall General Hospital fan base. Whenever I look at comments on Facebook or on soap-opera news sites, it's so different from how it is here. "Ryan better not kill Carly! I'll stop watching!" "Ava needs to lose custody of Avery for good. " I'm still bummed that Kiki and Griffin's sweet love story was cut off so soon. This stupid Ryan thing needs to end."

Edited by Asp Burger
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I found out that the actress that play Terry is half Chinese. Can use her to bring on a Asian niece.

An option too would be linking someone to Brad - a younger cousin or half-biological sister, maybe.  If Britt's not around, he's going to need someone when the baby swap comes out.

• Love 4

Will Lulu become Ryan's next victim?

If only, but we know he won't kill anyone else who matters.

Passion flares between Drew and Kim

Hahaha—oh, wait, they're serious?

The truth catches up with Valentin

As if it will make any difference to Nina in three months. She always goes back to Valentin. It's ridiculous, stupid, and boring. Though on a show where the male lead puts a bullet in the head of his wife and she forgives him, I don't know why I expect anything different.

• Love 3

So many thoughts...

1) LWB/FS is basically putting the moves on Maxie in front of Nathan's grave, the grave of the man his machinations helped get murdered.  And we're supposed to find him charming and root for them to kiss?  Yuck.

2) While all the shit Ava gets is tiring, Lucy blasting her is classic Coe and I'm glad to see her back in the Kevin/Ryan mix.

3) I can't believe Lucas (who?) got to speak, although the promo also made it clear we're supposed to care more about Willow in this story.  Not.

4) Oscar's line reading of "Joss.  No one.  Knows we're.  Down here.  How will.  We get out." might be his worst one yet, holy crap is it terrible.

5) Robert!

6) OMG, I mean, good on ya, Jasam fans, but I dunno what was more embarrassing - the "explosive heat" between them or that final shot of Jason "plummeting" off a ladder.  Just so stupid.

• Love 5

ROBERT FUCKING! SCORPIO!!!!!! Welcome back, you sexy silver fox. I'm sure you'll be badly misused, but whatever.

1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

6) OMG, I mean, good on ya, Jasam fans, but I dunno what was more embarrassing - the "explosive heat" between them or that final shot of Jason "plummeting" off a ladder.  Just so stupid.

I was legit surprised to see him lying down after the fall. Jason is indestructible! He should have jumped up and gone on to rescue Joss and Oscar. (Which is what I assume he's doing, as no one else is remotely qualified.)

Of course we're supposed to feel more sorry for Sonny than for Mike. Gah.

• Love 4
15 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

ROBERT FUCKING! SCORPIO!!!!!! Welcome back, you sexy silver fox. I'm sure you'll be badly misused, but whatever.

He needs to take Anna with him when he leaves this time. Even not watching as long as I have now, no way would Finn even compare to Robert. Save Anna!

• Love 3

Off-screen Holly can hook back up with off-screen Luke, allowing off-screen Tracy to find someone intelligent, handsome, rich, and more interested in her than in himself. Robert and Anna will always be the better endgame for me. 

• Love 7

Spoilers I'm reading on Twitter make it sound like Ryan decides to start framing Franco.  While I'm annoyed we're going to have through another "Franco is AGHAST at being accused of being a murderer while Liz declares her unwavering love over and over and OVER again" story, I do admire Ryan's taste in patsies.  My man!

Also sounds like Alex will be involved in Anna's tory.

• Love 6

Alex(andra) Merrick is Anna's twin sister.  She was first created when Finola Hughes was on "All My Children", but Alex was part of a story with Anna and Valentin, what, two years ago now?  She actually did Anna's place for a bit, though the audience didn't know til deep into the (stupid) story.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Spoilers I'm reading on Twitter make it sound like Ryan decides to start framing Franco.  While I'm annoyed we're going to have through another "Franco is AGHAST at being accused of being a murderer while Liz declares her unwavering love over and over and OVER again" story, I do admire Ryan's taste in patsies.  My man!

What a lack of imagination. There's no way Franco would kill Lauren, and why would he kill Mary Pat? It was much more enjoyable when Carly was a suspect. Too bad that couldn't last.

• Love 8

I mean, I guess, as "Kevin", Ryan could plant some seeds, that Franco had been showing regressive behavior in therapy sessions or something.

But yeah, dubbel zout was so right, it was way more fun when Carly was being framed, that part of the story was over in a blip.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Alex(andra) Merrick is Anna's twin sister.  She was first created when Finola Hughes was on "All My Children", but Alex was part of a story with Anna and Valentin, what, two years ago now?  She actually did Anna's place for a bit, though the audience didn't know til deep into the (stupid) story.

How did that resolve? I remember Alex being around and (inexplicably) evil, but when and why did she leave?

4 hours ago, sunnyface said:

Carly reaches out to Griffin

Sigh.

At least they won't pray together.

Sam sets a course of action

She waits for everyone to tell her what's going on.

Laura asks to be left alone

Laura doesn't know where to turn

Which is it, Show? Laura wants to be left alone or she needs support? If it's the latter, she has Sonny there. Why is she confused?

Does Willow have another secret?

Duh. Of course she does.

The truth catches up with Valentin

And this still won't be enough for Nina to dump him permanently. No, they'll be back together before summer.

Edited by dubbel zout
formatting issues that I can't fix!
12 hours ago, ulkis said:

From SOD: "Griffin is finding it very hard to function after the loss of Kiki and he is coping in a dangerous way."

zzzz. Hold me, @HeatLifer

Unless he's getting hooked on smack, IDC.

35 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

And this still won't be enough for Nina to dump him permanently. No, they'll be back together before summer.

Of course not.  "He loves me so much he tried to make my dream come true! Who cares if he lied?  Also, Nikolas is dead due to self-defense and Charlotte is assertive not an asshole bully."

• Love 3

Otherwise they have to admit that this character didn't really matter to anyone in PC - that her life and her death were pointless despite the ridiculous  amount of screen time and FV's refusal to develop this age group by adding at least one other woman her age

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 2