Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Billy Miller can act, can blink. If he's coming back, it's my opinion that he will have a Jason Q kind of Jason. And he is adorable.

I agree with this however the concern I have with Billy Miller coming is his weight. I know he has medical problems & sometimes he puts on weight. TIIC wrote & aired multiple fat jokes & had people constantly fat shaming about SK. I'm afraid to see what they would do to Billy Miller.

• Love 1
(edited)

Yeah. That's my only concern. Every spoiler site says Billy Miller, but my gut says Micheal Muhaney. ReRon would salivate over the controversy. But since Y&R allegedly wanted BM back and he turned them down, that could make him drool too. And I can see him wanting a "win" over CBS. It's kinda funny that CBS now has employed both AJ and, Jason.

Watch all these rumor/spoilers be wrong and we get David Gregory or someone equally useless.

Edited by Grrpants09

Oh please Oh please let it be Muhney, but since I would die and go to soap heaven having both MS an MM land on the same soap I know it won't happen.

I think BM is a sweetie, but he has done several prime time gigs and I just don't see him signing up for another soap when he just shed his Y&R baggage. I think he really wants prime time and at his age and single I don't think he needs the money bad enough to go back to a soap this soon.

I love MM and don't care what he did to lose his job, I'd love to see him on GH.

• Love 1
(edited)

Watch all these rumor/spoilers be wrong and we get David Gregory or someone equally useless.

ACK don't even put that out in the universe!

I think the show, if they recast Jason, will try and get themselves a name soap actor, but I can't see it being BM or MM at this point.  But who knows, I didn't believe the rumors about Michelle Stafford and look how that turned out lol.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
(edited)

As I said back on TWoP, id be shocked if ABC let Cartini hire Muhney.  

Doing a creepy kiddie quad story is one thing.  Hiring someone that allegedly sexually harrassed much younger female co-stars on TWO shows, is another.

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

TBH, I'm not sure we're supposed to hate Levi, at least not yet. We're supposed to think of him as the serene hippy who's helped Maxie regain her emotional balance, not the controlling asshole who's shutting down her life.

Not that Ron cares, since Levi is just another cog in the plot-point machine.

I think we are. He kept her away from the fantabulous event that is the yogurt sponsored Nurses Ball. That's evil in Ron's world. 

Billy Miller should be Lucky if he comes on. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Over on IMDB, a regular has posted a whole list of summer story spoilers. 

If you want to get a little rage-y, then you might want to look for the thread titled "RUMOR: The Veil is Lifted! My Rumor Threads Are Back! " here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056758/board/threads/.

There are too many for me to post here, and besides that, I'm just too irritated at some of them to say much else right now. But I will add this caveat: the person who posted these has roughly a 35% accuracy rate, according to someone else on the IMDB site who angrily keeps track of such things. 

So happy to have a home here.

Edited by alicemorgan

Meh, most of those sound like bull (the one about Rafe raping Molly was going around months ago).  

That said, I would love a little Westbourne sibling adventure of them investigating Nathan's paternity and ending up in scenes with Victor Cassadine.

- Carly helps Franco enter the realm of business, as he takes control of the both the Port Charles Press and Crimson magazine after the demise of Julian.

So, then, Todd is back then?

- Dr. Pierce Dorman turns up alive and ends up being in cahoots with both Bill Eckert and Levi! Levi is helping Pierce try to steal Felicia's Aztec treasure, while Pierce is helping Bill with his drug imports.

Is it wrong that I want this one to be true?  David was campy as hell, but I have come to love Tuc Watkins.

(edited)

Over on IMDB, a regular has posted a whole list of summer story spoilers.

If you want to get a little rage-y, then you might want to look for the thread titled "RUMOR: The Veil is Lifted! My Rumor Threads Are Back! " here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056758/board/threads/.

This one made me go hmmm....

Rafe is the one who ran Patrick's car off the road, while driving high. Off of the Jerome Cocaine[/qoute]

Their was a rumor/spoiler that Sam would investigate the accident & the above spolier would explain why.

It would also facilitate....

[qoute]Sam & Patrick grow closer as Silas & Nina rekindle their romance

SamTrick is where the should have gone after the deaths of Robin & Jason. Robin's return would have had more drama & I would have been torn. I would hate it if they use the SamTrick friendship as a place holder until Sabweena returns & Silas frees himself from Nina.

I don't want to see a rape on this show ever again but after the past 2 days I believe HP could pull off the emotional parts if the actually do go there.

If Julian died, wouldn't his money & holdings go to Sam & Lucas? How would Carly or Franco get their hands on them? Isn't Franco dead broke, thus the reason for living off Carly? If this rumor is true than they may as well change the charactors name to ToddLite.

Edited by BestestAuntEver

(the one about Rafe raping Molly was going around months ago)

I know, and it just ticked me off that it reared its ugly head again. And I'll say the same thing now that I said then: Why not have a story where the girl is attacked, but fights back and escapes? Bookish Molly (and that's not a slam at all) could be just the person to do it: she could have read about self defense and how to fight back, remembered it, and put it into practice. The rest of the story could play out the same -- finding out who the attacker was, prosecution, etc. 

Dr. Pierce Dorman turns up alive

This irritates me because it's yet another back from the dead story. I'm tired that this seems to be the only way to "honor GH history." And, if memory serves, his murder was really good -- all the creepy Que Sera Sera stuff and finding him dead on the floor with no one around. If I'm remembering the right story, it's just a damn shame that all of that has to be forgotten. Why can't Tuc just be brought back in a different role?

Oh wait. That would require original thought.

Rafe is the one who ran Patrick's car off the road

How the heck did Rafe get a car? 

Ric and Britt work together to try to get her back in Nik's good graces. Unfortunately, Liz stumbles upon them scheming, and dumps Ric for good.

This sounds true. I'm sure Liz is looking for any reason she can find to drop Ric as soon as possible.

Rafe's drug addiction is a result of the trauma of the death of his mother, as well as the rejection by Molly.

I'm still wondering why Rafe thinks Molly would ever want his passive aggressive bitch ass.

Rafe makes a very bad decision, and ends up raping Molly brutally while high.

2% of me wants this to be true so hopefully someone will murder him.

Rafe exits towards the end of the summer, facing juvenile detention for his crimes. Silas and Kiki will be devastated by this turn of events, and turn to each other for support.

Do Kiki and Rafe even know each other?

The summer ends with Julian dead, and a lengthy list of potential suspects for his murder is rounded up by the police: Ava, Duke, Anna, Shawn, Patrick, and, unbeknownst to the denizens of Port Charles, "Fluke" a.k.a. Bill Eckert.

This better not be true. Ava needs to be the Jerome that ends up dead.

Don't be surprised when Jax turns up and tries to explore re-entering a relationship with Carly.

I really hope this is true. I liked Jax and Carly together and if he comes back maybe Franco will go away.

Most of those spoilers sound ridiculous which makes me think they might be true. The one about Julian dying in particular worries me since I like Julian but I'm not allowed to have nice things.

I definitely think k we are going to get Samtrick,  just in time for Robin and NuJason to show up in Oct/Nov.  Robin will exit after a few weeks and NuJason will stick around.  

Bookish Molly (and that's not a slam at all) could be just the person to do it: she could have read about self defense and how to fight back, remembered it, and put it into practice.

Or Sam could have taught Molly self-defense, especially after Kristina was beaten repeatedly by Keifer.  But that would make too much sense.

I definitely think k we are going to get Samtrick,  just in time for Robin and NuJason to show up in Oct/Nov.  Robin will exit after a few weeks and NuJason will stick around.

Even though we should have seen Sam/Patrick much earlier, I hope it does happen.

Are those spoilers hinting that Robin is going to come back pregnant?  Will there be a WTD story over whether it's Patrick's or Jason's?

don't think it will be a WTD, but I do think the spoilers are hinting at a Robin pregnancy.  Or (if we're lucky), Robin couldn't come back to PC after the accident because Victor revealed he also had Georgie on ice.  I never liked Georgie much, but I'd rather see her than Sabrina or Kiki.

I don't think it will be a WTD, but I do think the spoilers are hinting at a Robin pregnancy.

BLEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH.

No more babies for the love of God. 

• Love 2
(edited)

If even one of those ends up being true, I'll eat my arm. Fanfiction, all of it.

Two words- Cheese Fondue. In the past I would've agreed. I would easily disregard any truly insane spoiler/rumor. Now, with Ron's love of camp & the outrageous anything is possible and nothing is over the top or out of bounds.

Edited by BestestAuntEver

Rafe and Kiki may have only shared one scene, but they have the best ship name ever: Rafiki.

Whoever came up with that TWoP is simply a genius.

• Love 1
Bookish Molly (and that's not a slam at all) could be just the person to do it: she could have read about self defense and how to fight back, remembered it, and put it into practice.

A woman successfully fight back against her attacker? Ha!

• Love 2

Rafe and Kiki may have only shared one scene, but they have the best ship name ever: Rafiki.

Whoever came up with that TWoP is simply a genius.

Why, thanks. :)

(edited)

I don't believe that Sam investigates the hit and run spoiler.....It has absolutey nothing to do with Silas and Niiiiiinnnnna so how can it possibly be true??

Oh, don't worry.  Ron will find a way to work them into the story.  Or at least Nina.  Hey, maybe Nina ran Patrick's car off the road because she was in such a rush to stalk Silas.

Edited by OnceSane
(edited)

Some cable guide spoilers for the week of 6/23:

6/23
A mysterious man meets with Rafe

6/24
Liz goes into jealousy mode after witnessing Brik in a close moment

6/25
Obrecht is worried about her secret

6/26
Maxie is shocked at the identity of Nathan's new friend

6/27
A moment between Lucy and Kevin is interrupted by 2 visitors

Ugh, so now that Ric's in jail, we're cycling back to Liz being jealous of Nik and Britt?  Poor Britt, getting reinserted into the awful, unending Niz merry-go-round.

Sounds like the Serena or Christina rumor might finally be panning out on the 27th!

Edited by TeeVee329
(edited)
Poor Britt, getting reinserted into the awful, unending Niz merry-go-round.

Poor US, having to watch the awful, unending Nix merry-go-round. Talk about a story having had its day.

I guess Nathan's new "friend" is Nina?

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

Probably.  I wonder if Maxie will mention her crazy eyes.

I'm not interested in the Nik/Liz merry-go-round, nor Britt being stuck on it.  I'd rather see her in scenes with her new brother & Brad.  Or hey, being a doctor!  Despite Sonny's digs & everyone having the feels over Baby Shamwow, I liked seeing Britt in doctor-mode.  Especially since we rarely see any of the staff helping patients at the hospital these days.

From GH's Critical List, Levi is the one who ran Patrick's car off the road. I don't know how reliable that site is so take it with a grain of salt. I did call this from the beginning.

Sabrina's grief takes its toll on her state of mind.

Oh, FFS. Of course it does. The wimmins and their fragile emotions. I mean, I get it, and here it's slightly logical. But still. Is Patrick going to develop another five-minute pill addiction because of Gabriel's death? I doubt it.

• Love 1

Poor US, having to watch the awful, unending Nix merry-go-round. Talk about a story having had its day.

Someone mention on another board mention Anna Donnelly based on Taping info who was here last year. I don't know how true it is.

I don't believe that Sam investigates the hit and run spoiler.....It has absolutey nothing to do with Silas and Niiiiiinnnnna so how can it possibly be true??

If Rafe is responsible for the hit and run, then Silas, his uncle who is his legal guardian, will most certainly be involved.

Perhaps Rafe gets falsely accused and arrested for the crime* and Sam gets on the case to try and find evidence to exonerate him.

* - The PCPD arrest the wrong person?  It's a stretch, I know... [/sarcasm]

OMG, those two clips. The Ric one cracked me up. Looks like someone has been taking acting tips from Carrrrrrlos.

If Britt tries to fuck with Liz, I will really love her. Wait, that sounded a little differently than I intended.

• Love 2

Rumor (and just a rumor so far) has it that Tom Hardy Jr. has been cast and has been taping scenes with Maxie.  If true, this is very interesting.

There was an actor, Jamil Walker Smith, who taped Thursday, ending with Maxie, so it is possible.  And they continued on Friday.

I don't have a link, but here are the DirecTV Guide stuff for next week:

6/9
Julian feels conflicted; Jordan wants to own up to her truth; Sonny and Ava trade taunts; Morgan makes an assumption;

6/10
Julian has orders; Anna finds herself at an impasse; Britt pines for Nikolas.

6/11
A person is shot; Silas wavers about the truth; Rafe has an upsetting memory.

6/12
Anna reacts to the shooting; Levi and Maxie butt heads; Sam investigates the accident.

6/13
Anna comes up with a plan; Britt schemes to get Nikolas back; Brad sees Lucas and Felix embrace.

I have spoilers from about.com.

Serena will be here soon, and Kiki won't like her.

Stavros may return, after Liz and Lulu- but mostly Liz.

We will know who Faux Luke is, but not the characters on the show.

Rafe attacks Molly.

Sonny and Ava may get wedding bell blues in regards to testifying against each other.

Shawn and Jordan decide to tell TJ about her being undercover.

Silas and Sam may break up.

Bobbie doesn't want Lucas near Julian

Kailey Cassadine uses another name as given by Nik

Franco gets involved with kiddie triangle, which becomes a kiddie quad.

Rumor:

Sonny either leaves or goes in a coma

From wubs.net:

NuJoss comes and hates Franco

Anna figures out Ric was set up

Anna plans a sting operation for the mob and there's a death

Rafe has a really f'd up flashback

Molly bluffs to gain info for her father

Take it with a grain of salt.  The IMDB "dropper" posted this.  Supposed summer romance shakeups:

- Sam / Patrick ( + Robin / Jason in the Fall)

- Nina / Silas / Ava (Nina will also show some interest in Patrick)

- Serena / Morgan / Kiki

- Franco / Carly / Jax

- Liz / Nik (sorry Britt and Ric!)

- Maxie / Nathan / Anna Donely

- Christina / TJ / Molly

- Ned / Alexis

- Jordan / Shawn

- Don't be surprised if, after Maurice Benard returns from vacation in Nov / Dec, Brenda shows up in town.

Now, IMO, I am perfectly happy, over the moon at even the glimmer of a Nexis re-pairing.  And, if Carly has a quarter of a brain in head, she'd dump the untalented, broke, reformer SERIAL KILLER for the charming, suave, playful billionaire ex-husband.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056758/board/thread/230628627?p=1