Havoc ensues after Julian's dinner announcement

Luke seeks revenge

Maxie receives a court order

TJ learns the truth

TJ confronts Jordan

Kevin has news for Lucy

Carly and Franco plan their next moves

Molly consoles TJ

But the week of May 12, after the NB, a new set will be revealed - Alexis gets a bedroom, and from what NLG and WdV have said on Twitter and Facebook, it will be put to good use ;)

Edited by TarHeelTeacher

Who would Julian call a family dinner with?

It appears he isn't close to Kaka. They haven't develop his father/ daughter dynamic with Sam & have done even less with. His relationship with Lucas.

I'm hoping the TJ scenes give Taquan the chance to shine.

(edited)

Knowing Ron, he'll tweet that there has been some father/daughter and father/son bonding off-screen. Given who all taped together when that family dinner probably taped, it should be Lucas and Sam. Sam did ask for his help with the Nina thing, and they are sitting at the same table at the NB, so I definitely think things are not as chilly as they were 5 months ago.

There is a spoiler that Alexis and Julian talk about him getting out of the mob and that a to have been taped around the time NLG and WdV taped 15-20 scenes alone, including the scenes in Alexis's bedroom. There is another spoiler that Alexis asks Ric to help Julian get out of the mob.

Edited by TarHeelTeacher
(edited)

According to my cable guide, on Wed Jordan meets with Anna.

So I definitely think Ulkis is correct and she is undercover.

Edited by Tiger

Here's some I found:

Faux Luke ends this month

Jax may return with SORAS Joss

WSB has Faison on ice

Levi is after some Aztec treasure and isn't really that peaceful

Purina get closer than they ever were. Barf.

Fluke wants revenge.

Fluke has scenes with Jenny Echart, Julia Barrett, and Paul Hornsby

Lucy's daughter is pissed about her, with her

Dr O never told Helena about Stefan nor his daughter Kailey.

Jason recast rumored for late June

Laura and Brenda may visit this summer

Ric has legal troubles

*multiple sites reporting MB taking 6 mos off*

A fuck ton of newbs are coming (Serena, Christina, coma baby, friend of Anna, SORAS Joss, etc etc)

Fluke hires a dude named Harry

Ava has a um little surprise

Carly realizes Ava killed Connie

Jordan tells Anna she is undercover

Victor returns

-that's all I got now. I'm sorry for the bad news

The actress rumored to be playing Joss is Hannah Nordberg. Adorable and has great creds on her resume.

As much as I'd like this to be true, it's been refuted.

I don't buy that all of those people are coming/returning.

With the way they treated GF, I don't expect to see her back, with the exception of a GH cancellation.  And they didn't do much better by VM.

A lot of those read as just repeating what has been said for the past six months:  Jax coming with NuNuJoss, Stefan and Katherine's daughter coming, Collins girls coming.  

I guess we'll just see.

• Love 1

The only ones I care about are Fluke ending, Jason recast (I don't doubt RC has some former NBC/CBS actor lined up), and MB taking 6mos off. And I posted it lol.

I do see MB taking 6 weeks off, Fluke ending (new promo has some shit about 3 mob bosses shooting blah blah), Carly figuring out Ava killed Connie, Comababy alive, the Joss thing, Jordan undercover, and Victor dropping in.

My spec is that this week, TJ will learn the "truth" that his mother was a drug dealer simultaneous to the audience learning the truth she is actually an undercover agent.

Jason recast (I don't doubt RC has some former NBC/CBS actor lined up)

I'm thinking it's going to be either Billy Miller or Michael Muhney.

Although I would laugh my ass off if it turned out to be Ron Moss.  He's the only actor that would make the audience as one scream, "BRING BACK STEVE BURTON!!!"  ;)

• Love 2

Take it for whatever, but we may have a Jason. Celeb dirty laundry is saying Billy Miller is Jason. Normally I'd be whatever about this, but Steve Burton is tweeting on the subject. In other lol news, Burton claims he is emotionally connected to the character. So he can form an emotional connection.

I'd take Billy Miller as Jason. I hope if they do bring Jason back, that he is back to being a Q. They could get some excellent storylines out of him struggling with his life as Sonny's hit man and dealing with the relationships he formed while doing so. 

• Love 1

5/27/2014

Carly shares the recording she has of AJ with someone; Kiki wants some answers out of Ava; Luke issues an ultimatum to Julian; Patrick, Sabrina and Emma go over some possible baby names; Ric needs Cameron's help with Elizabeth.

5/28/2014

Ava finds herself cornered by Sonny; Olivia and Carly share some gossip; Julian shares his fears for his family with Alexis; Luke is at the Metro Court for unknown reasons; Tracy entrusts a secret to Lulu about Luke; Ric and Elizabeth go on a date.

5/29/2014

Michael is blown away by something Kiki tells him; Alexis and Nikolas are confused by Ric's behavior; Luke has an encounter with someone mysterious; Julian considers turning in his mob partner to the police.

5/30/2014

Sonny is dubious that Ava's claims are valid; Luke doubts the mysterious man he met is telling the truth; Ric finds himself being charged for crimes; Elizabeth asks for Alexis' help; Olivia and Morgan take solace in each other.

I hope that Morgan and Olivia taking solace in each other doesn't mean that they will be bumping uglies. I would hope that Olivia would be in to mothering Morgan because god knows, his own mother doesn't give a damm and hasn't for years.

I'd take Billy Miller as Jason. I hope if they do bring Jason back, that he is back to being a Q. They could get some excellent storylines out of him struggling with his life as Sonny's hit man and dealing with the relationships he formed while doing so. 

Same here.  I'd also like to see them recast AJ and bring him back from the dead (it could turn out that the WSB put him on ice as well, so that when Robin thaws out Jason she also thaws out AJ) and finally we could get the Q's back on the canvas as a viable force again.

On the Morgan/Olivia spoiler, so apparently TPTB have decided that Morgan has a jones for older women...?

• Love 1

It's been the same story with Christina Baldwin as well. We've been hearing for months that both she and Serena would be returning to town, and there are even pictures of two young actresses who apparently have been cast in the roles, but we've still yet to see them on-screen. I'm suspecting the characters are indeed returning, but perhaps the story keeps getting pushed back. 

So.....I have a huge spoiler. Consider it my gift. KMc has filmed scenes with a man, urging him to return to PC to get the help he needs. It is Jason, played by BM or MM

What's the source of the spoiler? And does it say it IS Jason? Or that it's either Billy Miller or Muhney? Or is the latter just speculation?

Spumor I found on another site:

Joss wants Spencer who wants Emma who is happy with Cam.
Joss hates Franco who wants her to like him so he gives her love advice.
He then convinces Spencer that he can make Emma jealous by pretending to like Joss which will also keep Joss happy and make her think Franco's advice works.
Yay. One more week to stock up on booze

And earplugs. Not that earplugs aren't already necessary with Cujo's shrieking. Laura Wright and Michelle Stafford in a scene together is liable to rupture eardrums. GH should put a warning on screen should any such scene ever happen.

Add in Maurice Benard's Mumble-Yell, and I quake in fear.

• Love 4

And earplugs. Not that earplugs aren't already necessary with Cujo's shrieking. Laura Wright and Michelle Stafford in a scene together is liable to rupture eardrums. GH should put a warning on screen should any such scene ever happen.

Add in Maurice Benard's Mumble-Yell, and I quake in fear.

Okay, we got Grrpants getting the booze, you're getting the earplugs, so I'll bring the handiwipes and the disinfectant.  If MS is going to be onscreen, we will need to clean thoroughly after she's been on.  Learned that the hard way after watching her have dumpster sex with LardBoy and have the loudest miscarriage in history on Y&R.

Oh, facemasks, somebody needs to bring the facemasks.

Now where did I put the zanax?

• Love 2

If you insist on watching, then come on out to the barge afterward. Happy Hour will feature Nina Coladas with double (or triple -- your choice) shots of rum.

(edited)

Levi is after the Aztec treasure? Well, he should be down in Mexico looking for it since that's where it is. 

Fucking Ron. 

And "Fluke has scenes with Jenny Echart, Julia Barrett, and Paul Hornsby"

Who the hell would want to see Jenny Eckhart or Paul Hornsby again? They were so boring. Ron's whole, "I love history." should be revised to "I love shitty history!" 

Edited by Box305
  • Love 3

When I read shit like this, I really have to wonder if he just wants this show cancelled.

For a long time I have believed that RC writes scenes and sometimes entire storylines just to troll fans.  I think the Kiddie Quad is just further proof.  That, or else he's using the halflings to satirize the entire premise of soaps.

• Love 1
(edited)

Ron's whole, "I love history." should be revised to "I love shitty history!"

Did you mean "I love to shit on history"?

Edited by alicemorgan
  • Love 3
(edited)

"I love to shit on history!!!" ~ Ronald Carlivati

This needs to be put on a shirt.

I have no idea how I'm going to make it through the summer stories. I don't care who FauxLuke is or that he's meeting with Hornsby or Echert. I'm dreading the upcoming inappropriate Kiddie Quad which is basically a redux of last years teen story. I. Don't. Care. About Nina or her life. I'm tired of "how does it affect me" Sonny.

I'm also tired of the baby rabies that has overtaken the show.

Has anyone heard when KMC's secretly taped scene/s with the mystery man will be aired?

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 2

Moar spoilers/rumors:

Rumor- Sobby/Drake baby dies

Spoilers: Franco goes job hunting, Rafe has flashbacks, Maxie turns to Nathan after a fight with Levi, a new Cassadine is coming, Ric is basically screwed, Jordan must make a choice, Duke can't leave mob life, Ned returns

Rumor: Spin returns full time

Spoiler: late June we get New Jason

Rafe apparently has been going psychotic off screen, we will see this soon.

Some shit goes down on Danny's bday.