Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Why would Joss go to Lucy? They barely know each other. 

The only thing I can think of is a recording/video of her Nurses' Ball performance of the song for Oscar, but surely she can get that from any one of her unscrupulous family members.

• Love 2

Pure speculation on my part, but based on Carly's sudden entry into the baby switch storyline, coupled with her nightmare about the baby missing, I'm going to guess that Harmony and Shiloh kidnap Carly's baby and either demand a trade for Wiley or as revenge against Sonny. Carly will be caught in the middle, and then Jason can jump in to save the day. 

On 6/5/2019 at 6:37 PM, TeeVee329 said:

I'd be here for the show rebooting Brook Lynn

If they brought back JE for a temp stay to groom BL as a sort of protégé, I'd watch that. 

I had to put up with years of Alexis and her spawn, (none of them DEAD yet. Not a single one, and yet the Qs drop like flies). So, other people could put up with BL being in everyone's face. I don't think Adrianne Leon has the slightest interest though, if she even acts anymore. So a recast would be necessary. 

Or Hayden could be Tracy's daughter after all. She could be Liz's sister AND a Q. Tracy could have slept with Jeff Webber to get back at Monica, and Naomi lost Jeff's baby and switched them. 

• Love 6
On 5/22/2019 at 7:46 AM, BlancheDevoreaux said:

Everyone knows it's going to be Courtney, right? FV is just screwing with all of the viewers now.

I'll pray for ya'll if this is true. I hated Courtney more than I can't stand Sam or Kristina. Although....Courtney and Kristina in one scene....HEH.

People would be rushing to their pharmacies for refills *during the first show*.

• LOL 3
(edited)

#GH - Lucas confides in Bobbie. {June 24} 
#GH - Jax offers Josslyn a change of pace. {June 24} 
#GH - Ava remains uneasy. {June 24}
#GH - Franco gets bad news. {June 24}

#GH - Chase makes an unlikely arrest. {June 25}
#GH - Sonny enlists help to keep an eye on Josslyn. {June 25}
#GH - Bobbie faints. {June 25}
#GH - Kim gets mixed signals. {June 25}
#GH - Cameron feels guilty. {June 25}

#GH - Lucas confirms his suspicions. {June 26}
#GH - Julian vows to protect his family. Alexis gets a call. {June 26} 
#GH - Curtis and Sam catch up. {June 26}
#GH - Drew is surprised. {June 26}

I wonder what's up with Bobbie? Probably just a plot point to stress poor Carly out.

Edited by ulkis
Just now, ulkis said:

#GH - Lucas confides in Bobbie.

What? His mother?! What insanity is this? Carly will be furious one more person knows the secret.

1 minute ago, ulkis said:

#GH - Chase makes an unlikely arrest.

Probably Jason or Sonny, but of course they'll be released immediately. Why even go there, Show?

2 minutes ago, ulkis said:

#GH - Bobbie faints.
<snip>
I wonder what's up with Bobbie? Probably just a plot point to stress poor Carly out.

It won't give Carly a fatal stroke, so again, why even go there, Show?

3 minutes ago, ulkis said:

#GH - Drew is surprised.

..he's still got a story.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

#GH - Lucas confirms his suspicions. {June 26}

What could this be?  Because there's no way Lucas unravels the baby swap for himself, one or both of his annoying sisters will get that limelight honor.

• Love 4

You know, it might have been interesting if Bobbie worked it out first and was legitimately torn about what to do, given it's a choice between her son and her grandson and given her own history in this arena.

• Love 13
6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:
6 hours ago, ulkis said:

#GH - Lucas confides in Bobbie.

What? His mother?! What insanity is this? Carly will be furious one more person knows the secret.

"Lucas, what were you thinking?  You know what they say: 47 people can keep a secret if 46 of them are dead." 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

You know, it might have been interesting if Bobbie worked it out first and was legitimately torn about what to do, given it's a choice between her son and her grandson and given her own history in this arena.

What is this history you speak of? I fear I know not what that word means on this show.

• Love 2
On 6/9/2019 at 5:04 PM, dubbel zout said:

Why would Joss go to Lucy? They barely know each other. 

On 6/13/2019 at 11:27 AM, YaddaYadda said:

So is this 5 episode story arc anything to do with Maxie and Joss holding a seance?

I seem to vaguely recall that Lucy was a psychic at one point, I'm guessing Joss goes to her to set up a seance to commune with Oscar's spirit or some such thing.

9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Lucy was indeed a psychic, in one of the character’s most ridiculous and cringe-worthy arcs. So much history gets forgotten on this show, yet they choose to remember this....

Just wait. Instead of contacting Oscar, Joss and Maxie will end up accidentally contacting Casey the Alien.

• LOL 5

My secret wish is still that Dr. O super, super, suuuper casually busts Valentin and Sasha to Nina, like, just because.  "Oh, by the way, niece, this girl is a fake and your husband knows all about it.  Now, should we go get manis?"

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

Kim doesn't care who it is.  Julian, Drew, and next Shiloh.  Yes she goes to Shiloh to help her conceive a baby.  Idk if she actually asks him to sleep with her but that's her next pit stop when Drew turns her down today.  Just like Julian did a week ago.

1 hour ago, Hater said:

Yes she goes to Shiloh to help her conceive a baby.  

I guess since he's telling the world he is determined to be a father to his son ASAP, and he welcomed Oscar into the DoD house/supposedly liked and respected her son, she figures he is an acceptable, i.e. 'good enough' alternative to Drew or Julian as baby daddy. "You may never find your son, but you can honor Oscar's spirit with me!"

Just now, Bringonthedrama said:

I guess since he's telling the world he is determined to be a father to his son ASAP, and he welcomed Oscar into the DoD house/supposedly liked and respected her son, she figures he is an acceptable, i.e. 'good enough' alternative to Drew or Julian as baby daddy. "You may never find your son, but you can honor Oscar's spirit with me!"

Idk the context of it but she seeks out Shiloh to help her getting a kid.  It's just creepy and pathetic. 

• Love 5

And it means she's in desperate need of help. She knows what Shiloh is about. 

But apparently the only grieving people allowed counseling are Carly and Sonny.

I don't know what sort of people the writers on soaps are, but I sure question their judgement on a lot of storylines and these beats they choose to focus on.

Shiloh clearly has a temper and is a sociopath on top of being a rapist, but his temper, he loses in front of his lawyer while Willow loses her shit in front of the judge and gets carted off to jail.

Sam is assaulted for Sonny's sake, but that will never be addressed again. Kim is a mess and understandably so because she just lost the one person that mattered in her life. But she's apparently losing some of her sanity now too.

The writers are so backward. Only one woman is allowed to keep it together at the time, otherwise the universe might implode.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Would she have to be a member of DoD to have a baby with him? It's just so weird, this entire thing.

(edited)
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

And it means she's in desperate need of help. She knows what Shiloh is about. 

How much does she really know about the DOD stuff? It doesn't seem like Kim and Julian talk much about what's going on in his life so I doubt he has updated her on this unless I missed some scenes. The last time I remember Kim and Shiloh interacting, she was thanking him for helping Oscar. 

Edited by ffwbe
37 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

How much does she really know about the DOD stuff? It doesn't seem like Kim and Julian talk much about what's going on in his life so I doubt he has updated her on this unless I missed some scenes. The last time I remember Kim and Shiloh interacting, she was thanking him for helping Oscar. 

I don't know if she knows all that much about DoD. But I think it was after Oscar's seizure at the Falls, Shiloh went to visit Oscar at the hospital and started peddling his schpeal to her and Drew. She practically kicked him out of the room and told Drew that Shiloh was a charlatan. That was the word she used to describe him. And even after he showed up at the Q mansion and started dispensing his wisdom, she wasn't having it. But then she went to see him after going through Oscar's things and finding a picture.

So yes, before Oscar died, she had no use for Shiloh and understood what the man was. So her turning to him is rather alarming. 

• Love 6
(edited)

I have a question about the new promo:

What the hell is with Scotty randomly proposing to Bobbie?  I've missed a lot of episodes lately, is this something they've been setting up?  Is he scheming?  Why, if Lucy can't be with Kevin, can't she and Scotty get together for real AND THEN THEIR DAUGHTERS COME TO TOWN?!?!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3
On 6/27/2019 at 1:18 PM, YaddaYadda said:

Shiloh clearly has a temper and is a sociopath on top of being a rapist, but his temper, he loses in front of his lawyer while Willow loses her shit in front of the judge and gets carted off to jail.

"In front of the judge" is the key difference here. Willow was carted off the jail because she refused to name her baby's father. That's contempt of court. Had she just lost her shit, an admonition from the judge for Diane to control her client—which happened—would probably have been it.

15 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

What the hell is with Scotty randomly proposing to Bobbie?  I've missed a lot of episodes lately, is this something they've been setting up?  Is he scheming? 

1) No idea whatsoever.

2) Of course not!

3) Maybe? It's Scott. But what happened to both Bobbie and Lucy telling Scott they're done with him for good? I'm all for an olds romance, but not with any of them. It's just a tired rehash, rather than using History! in an interesting way. Or even a tolerable way.

• Love 3
22 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I have a question about the new promo:

What the hell is with Scotty randomly proposing to Bobbie?  I've missed a lot of episodes lately, is this something they've been setting up?  Is he scheming?

He wants a relationship/hates being alone. He told Franco it's not happening with Ava and it felt good when he was there for Bobbie when she fainted. 

• Useful 1
18 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm all for an olds romance, but not with any of them. It's just a tired rehash, rather than using History! in an interesting way. Or even a tolerable way.

And maybe it'd be an okay story if they took the time to show their feelings rekindling, to show Scotty being there for Bobbie during this time and them growing closer.  But just having Scotty blurt out a proposal out of nowhere is so stupid.

Also?  Being with Bobbie means being in the Corinthii camp and I want better for my Scotty.  If he needs to be with one of his old love interests, have him be with Lucy because then you're at least setting up a different family unit.  AND THEN BRING THEIR DAUGHTERS TO TOWN!!

• Love 9

Avoid my commentary if you like Friz:

Shelly Altman: “belated wedding celebration was always the plan. We felt that Liz making the statement to marry Franco in jail was more important than having the wedding and reception all at once...we always were going to give them the huge reception they deserve”SA “belated wedding celebration was always the plan. We felt that Liz making the statement to marry Franco in jail was more important than having the wedding and reception all at once...we always were going to give them the huge reception they deserve”

ew.

• LOL 1

Shut up, Shelly.

I assume this celebration is where Rebecca Budig will make her return?

Hey, remember when there was all that blah blah blah about Liz's family and how they suck compared to Franco and Franco swearing to round them all up for the wedding?

• Love 4
(edited)

Echoing the Shut Up, Shelly.

15 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I assume this celebration is where Rebecca Budig will make her return?

It appears so. Also on the guest list: Drew, Curtis, Stella, Kevin, Laura, Obrecht, Felix, Epiphany, Terry, Brad, Bobbie, Scott, Ava, Ava’s psychic, Jax, Julian, Kim, Nina, Valentin, Trina, and Elizabeth’s boys are all at the wedding party.

Edited by tvgoddess
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

That promo . . . I don't have strength.

Why are Jax and Julian there?!

I assume Julian is there with Kim but yeah, I don’t know half of them would be there

• Love 1
3 hours ago, ulkis said:

That promo . . . I don't have strength.

Why are Jax and Julian there?!

Julian is there with Kim.

I guess Jax is there to make Valentin jealous regarding Nina. Oh Jax why couldn’t you just become interested  when Hayden shows up.

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Why is anyone there?

[robot  voice]Because Franco has won the love of the comm u n i tee[/robot voice]

Okay, I guess they could wank Kim is a co-worker, but have they even had one scene together?

• LOL 3
10 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Okay, I guess they could wank Kim is a co-worker, but have they even had one scene together?

Like the majority of the people attending, Kim is Liz’s friend and is there for him.

The only guests there for Franco are Dr O, Nina (with Valentin), Ava and Scott.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Like the majority of the people attending, Kim is Liz’s friend and is there for him.

The only guests there for Franco are Dr O, Nina (with Valentin), Ava and Scott.

Actually, Drew would be there for Franco also.

• Love 1