Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, jsbt said:

He is the worst young actor I've ever seen on this show.

So bad. And was so stiff and stilted with every one of his co-stars. They’re telling this love story between teens and there’s nothing there, lol.

• Love 2

Yeah. I mean, he is a teen and much more seasoned actors have struggled with the pacing and amount of material, so maybe on another show he would be great. But here on GH imo he was terrible.

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Yeah. I mean, he is a teen and much more seasoned actors have struggled with the pacing and amount of material, so maybe on another show he would be great. But here on GH imo he was terrible.

I don’t think either of the actors, chick who plays Joss included, could handle this story. There’s more to acting than tears.

• Love 5

Well, I guess we know whose set they stole to give Sonny a fancy kitchen. When Julian took Kim’s hand to enter her apartment for the first time since Oscar died, they showed him opening the door but not walking through it. If they do show the apartment on Monday, I’ll retract my sarcasm.

(edited)
35 minutes ago, jsbt said:

They're basically passing Kim off on Julian because NLG refuses to go back to that pairing, right?

I believe it. Julexis fans will deny but I believe she wanted it to go slow and so frank used that to his advantage since he has no use for Devry and the pairing.

There is also the rumor Miller and Braun did not want a Kim and Drew pairing. 

I personally heard last year Tamara wanted to keep working with Devry over anything to do with drew and Sam at the time. Now drew and Sam don’t exist. 

Edited by Hater
  • Love 1
On 4/29/2019 at 6:27 PM, Bringonthedrama said:

Elizabeth has been a part of Oscar's life because she's Cam's mother, Drew's friend, and she has also been on duty at the hospital when Oscar was treated at GH for the tumor.

Honestly, it's just nice to see her doing something that's not directly Franco related.

And Liz being there is the kind of thing soaps are supposed to do. This soap had just done it badly for so long that it feels odd

• Love 7

The other half of Nina's necklace surfaces

It's about damn time.

Brad's house of cards begins to collapse

I'm not looking forward to this. The Whos should keep the baby, at least then it has a chance of a career in medicine rather than the mob.

Carly gets news about her baby

Please let it be a tock.  I will take all the Carly hysterics and the Sonny moroseness if only they get the chance to screw up another kid.

Love blossoms to heal a grieving heart

Kim ... or Drew ... or Drew and Kim?  It's got to be too early for Joss to find love with Cam.

Jason is caught with his guard down

I hope that's literally and not as a figure of speech. No one deserves to be shot more than Jason, not even Sonny.

• Love 4

Lucy and Scott find themselves repeating history

Hmmm.  Wonder what that's about, especially given the other spoiler that makes it sound like Lucy's focus is on Kevin.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Kim ... or Drew ... or Drew and Kim?  It's got to be too early for Joss to find love with Cam.

I'll guess Julian tells Kim "I Love You" and wants to be her support system. The tone of their scenes Friday was Julian committing to Kim as she grieves the loss of Oscar. 

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Neptune said:

Lynn Herring looks very pretty in that dress.

On one hand...Lucy should stay out of this.  But on the other, given other people know this is a ruse, why not just tell her and put her out of her misery?  It's...a teeny bit mean, even if I understand the larger purpose at play.

• Love 1
(edited)

It defies all logic that Franco and Scotty can't see through this rudimentary plan (seriously, it's not going to work when Kevin and Laura can't stop making eyes at each other) considering they both, within the last few days, turned down Ava to be her fake boyfriend.

Edited by LexieLily
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
On 5/3/2019 at 10:51 PM, LexieLily said:

No one cares. Please let Willow stand her ground and want nothing to do with her biological mother.

No no. See, what will happen is, Willow will be all pissed at Nina about the horrible life she had growing up which is CLEARLY Nina's fault. Then she and Peter will bond over their horrible biological mothers and the terrible childhood they had thrust upon them due to the actions of people other than their mothers that they now hold their mothers responsible for. Brilliant!

• LOL 2
(edited)

One the one hand we have Willow's adopted mother who gave her Shiloh and raised hee in the cult. On the other, you have Nina.

Edited by nilyank
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

No no. See, what will happen is, Willow will be all pissed at Nina about the horrible life she had growing up which is CLEARLY Nina's fault. Then she and Peter will bond over their horrible biological mothers and the terrible childhood they had thrust upon them due to the actions of people other than their mothers that they now hold their mothers responsible for. Brilliant!

So just 1996 Carly and Bobbie with new names? BRILLIANT!

55 minutes ago, WendyCR72 said:

So just 1996 Carly and Bobbie with new names? BRILLIANT!

Or Anna and Peter last year (or whenever it was). Not exactly the same thing, but it was a kid upset that his mother had the nerve to do what she thought was best for him.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

@ulkis, do you think Rebecca Budig and her spawn are the mother/child of a legacy family we were speculating about a while back?

Oh, possibly. La-ame. But I think the kid was supposed to be a teen.

• Love 1
On 5/3/2019 at 10:50 AM, dubbel zout said:

Here's hoping Finn actually spits out the words, "Will you marry me?" He's been carrying around that dumb ring forever.

GS certainly didn't set things on fire, but I don't think he was that bad.

I agree. His angry phase while he was trying to get emancipated was something he doesn't yet have the chops for, but in general he was a likable kid.

As usual, I feel bad for Monica, but then I remember that soon she'll have her "dead" great-grandson restored to her, which is really nice. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, bannana said:

How did RobertF!Scorpio get Finn's engagement ring for Anna to begin with?  I have seen the eps since, but never saw how he snatched the ring.

Finn showed it to him last week then forgot to take it back when Anna showed up and left with her from Kelly’s.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Finn showed it to him last week then forgot to take it back when Anna showed up and left with her from Kelly’s.

Actually Robert just plain never gave it back to Finn. Robert simply deliberately didn't return it to Finn before Anna showed  up. 😜That rascal! When Finn had to leave Kelly's after he showed Robert the ring & Robert kept it, Finn made this "what the hell?" gesture behind Anna's back (cracked me up) & Robert just kinda grinned. Anna remained clueless. Then again he ain't Robert F! Scorpio for nothin' ya know.😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)
On 5/11/2019 at 12:38 AM, ulkis said:

https://abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital/video/vdka9827614

Why does Roger Howarth look like he just rolled right from bed? They know they're on tv, right?

If Roger Howarth were playing any other character but Franco in that scene it would be really affecting.  TPTB really did him no favors by saddling him with the whole "used to be a serial killer" backstory.  Just making him a standard-issue fuckup (a la A.J. Quartermain - hell, that scene would have been PERFECT if he had been A.J. Quartermain!) would have sufficed.

And what really gets me is that the writers have had the means to fix this for literally a couple years now.  They could just say that Howarth's character is actually Scott Baldwin, Jr. or whatever and that his memories concerning his childhood are real but all the serial killing stuff is the real Franco's memories and not his and that he was memory chipped like Drew.  That wouldn't erase all the black marks on his record, it will still leave stuff he would have to "live down", but at least then his character wouldn't be so utterly gross.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, Hater said:

This is just....

Don't they realize how cheesy these performances are?  It's not even that bad...but this just doesn't work.

There are truly no words for how bad that is. How bad.

3 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

I changed my mind...it is that bad.  I had the volume low.

cringe.

28 minutes ago, Hater said:

This is just....

Don't they realize how cheesy these performances are?  It's not even that bad...but this just doesn't work.

4 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

You guys have no idea what "bad" is.

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, ulkis said:

Yowsah, yowsah. I thought you were going to link to this:

That works too.  I mean geez Louise, at least the dude who plays Chase can sing.

(edited)
1 hour ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

I'm okay with Chase's song/performace.  Partly because I like the song, and partly because it looks like they actually put a little money into the nurse's ball this year.  It's an improvement from last year (and others).

I actually think the budget is cheaper this year since the show has no sponsor. No one was willing to add more money because this has done so poorly every year.

There seems to be less seats and the stage is small.

Edited by Hater
5 hours ago, ulkis said:

Yowsah, yowsah. I thought you were going to link to this:

I knew you were going to do this to me! To me personally! I warned you to never do it again!!

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, jsbt said:

I knew you were going to do this to me! To me personally! I warned you to never do it again!!

What will you do? Have Dylan Cash come to my door personally with an edible arrangements?!

Go complain to ABC about the video infinging on copyright lol. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, Hater said:

This is just....

That was definitely not bad.  Of course, everything about the Nurse's Ball is corny, but that was not bad at all.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, jsbt said:

So, @jsbt, you have two choices to watch: The travesty above with Luke and Flea (UGH!) or...Britt. Which do you choose?! 😄

• LOL 1

Well, I'm convinced that in my eyes, Chase can do no wrong because I had no issue with that performance. Cheesy? Well, yes. But I like cheesy. I thought he looked adorable.

Oh, but I did find his pants odd. I'll blame wardrobe for that.

• Love 2
(edited)
12 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

So, @jsbt, you have two choices to watch: The travesty above with Luke and Flea (UGH!) or...Britt. Which do you choose?! 😄

I turn the gun on myself

13 hours ago, ulkis said:

Go complain to ABC about the video infinging on copyright lol. 

Don't think I won't to erase this video from our sight forever!

Edited by jsbt
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I forgot what a bad actor that nice little wooden boy playing Cam was (Emma ain't much better). All that and he's just standing there thinking about juice.

Bechtel had improved a lot last time I watched, he can actually express realistic emotions now. They just rarely let him. They still need to SORAS.

• LOL 1