Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

When Dante vanishes, Sonny asks for help finding him

Why does everyone insist on thinking Dante has vanished? He's supposed to be deep undercover, i.e., INCOMMUNICADO ON PURPOSE. I get that they want him to know about Lulu, but if anyone could reach him at any time, there's no point of being deep undercover. This fakakta show, man.

Jason's news leaves Carly stunned

Ugh, it's that he and Sam have fake broken up. I don't know why he wouldn't tell her the truth. Still, I will hope Carly suffers for a bit seeing her ideal couple kaput.

Carly gives Sam a piece of her mind

LOL. The piece of mind Sam needs is certainly not Carly's.

Might the stork be paying a surprise visit to one Port Charles couple?

Oh, dear. I don't want more useless babies on the show, regardless of the parents.

10 hours ago, ulkis said:

Laura said it was 24 hours since Lulu got out of surgery.

In yesterday's ep, when Laura was telling Ava to back off, she said Lulu had been out of the ICU for less than 24 hours.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Olivia and Ned really celebrate her getting pregnant again lol?

Well, it would be a medical miracle, imo, considering the age of her first son.  But then I thought Leo was a miracle child, as well.

4 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Terry: "I have Oscar's latest test results."

Me: "Here comes the miracle cure."

Isn't it too early for the miracle cure? Not that I mind, but I feel like we're going to have to watch everyone sob at Oscar's bedside before he's cured. That hasn't really happened yet.

Also, I feel like the miracle cure needs to be something so cutting-edge it's never been tried before, and is maybe even slightly unethical/illegal. But of course Oscar is so brave (and Kim and Drew are so desperate) that it's fine he does the protocol.

Or am I expecting too much (i.e., any) drama here?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, ulkis said:

Joe Flanigan cast as Neil, Alexis’ new therapist. His first airdate is 2/8 #GH

So I guess this will be the new man that Alexis sleeps with?  Thrilling.

Julexis 4eva while Jules and Drew fight over Kim.

• Love 1
On 2/1/2019 at 10:20 PM, TeeVee329 said:

I know I might be in the minority on this, but I think it's time for a Skye visit.  She hates Sonny and especially Carly, she has no time for Jason, she would rep for AJ, and she could bring a schemer-in-training Lila Rae to town to snatch Cameron out from under Joss' nose.

I nominate you as new head writer.

After Aiden's comment yesterday about wishing he had a baby brother or sister and Liz's reaction, I'm certain we are going to have a Friz baby. 

11 hours ago, ulkis said:

Joe Flanigan cast as Neil, Alexis’ new therapist. His first airdate is 2/8 #GH

Another new character, neat-o. 

Does that mean all that looking into Mikkos/her Cassadine past stuff is about to be revived months and months later?

And why wouldn't Alexis still go to "Kevin"?

ETA...a spec of a different tip.  Maybe this actually has to do with Gail's bequest to the hospital?  Remember when that was a thing?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

After Aiden's comment yesterday about wishing he had a baby brother or sister and Liz's reaction, I'm certain we are going to have a Friz baby. 

*frantically performs as many cleansing/nullifying spells as possible*

You guys know how I feel about babies on this show.

11 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

ETA...a spec of a different tip.  Maybe this actually has to do with Gail's bequest to the hospital?  Remember when that was a thing?

I bet this new guy will somehow play into the Dr. Cabot/twin thing. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, BlancheDevoreaux said:

...I can imagine Scotty being very cute with a grandbaby.

...it might also lure Aunt Serena to town.

...those are the only silver linings I can think of.

44 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

They addressed this the other day: she went to him to discuss resuming their sessions and he said since she's Laura's divorce attorney there was a conflict of interest there.

32 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Liz needs another baby like a hole in the head.  And we just got Cam and Aiden out of the attic...

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

They addressed this the other day: she went to him to discuss resuming their sessions and he said since she's Laura's divorce attorney there was a conflict of interest there.

Ah okay.  This show so rarely addresses conflict of interest, there must has been a sizzle in my brain that deleted that.

20 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:
32 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Ah okay.  This show so rarely addresses conflict of interest, there must has been a sizzle in my brain that deleted that.

Those fleeting moments of logic will do that. LOL.

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:
34 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Understandable.  This is the show that let Dante ~investigate his father, so...

• Love 3

The best quality Franco has is his steadfast refusal to procreate.  Don't take that away.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

You guys know how I feel about babies on this show

I'm surprised Franco doesn't have one already given RC's apparent mania for tying characters to the canvas by giving them pointless infants.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Fellaway said:

The same Joe Flanigan who used to lead Stargate: Atlantis?  Wow.

I am so here for that!  I'm not in favor of therapists sleeping with their patients but Alexis deserves someone pretty like Shepherd.

At the least, I find the idea of exploring Alexis' Cassadine issue more interesting than 90% of what's on  the show now.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 4

My intense dislike of Krissy made me want an Alexis/Shiloh hookup but if she can get a decent man I'm all for it. Plus adding doctors (not affiliated with gangsters!) to a hospital show has got to be a good thing. Right?

• Love 1
13 hours ago, Mrs. Stanwyck said:

The best quality Franco has is his steadfast refusal to procreate.  Don't take that away.

Agreed, but considering what else I read here, it does sound like Liz's uterus will once again be open for business. Well, she has one kid by a murdering mobster, so what would be another with a SERIAL KILLER?

Somewhere Steve Hardy is likely preparing to do somersaults in his grave.

So gross.

• Love 4

Sonny has sage advice for Spencer

Ugh, why is Spencer back?

Liesl takes delight in making Valentin squirm

As do I. How about you, @TeeVee329?

Wedding bells ring

I think it's Elizabeth and Franco, maybe some sort of quickie wedding so she can't be forced to testify against him? I could see that as a legal strategy as well as them finally getting around to tying the knot.

Might the stork be paying a surprise visit to one Port Charles couple?

Ugh, I bet it's Elizabeth and Franco. The anvils have been pretty pointed. Fingers crossed I'm wrong, but I'm not holding my breath. 

• Love 1

I think Liz and Franco are actually the surprise wedding this week (which, heh, enjoy your jailhouse wedding, Friz) and I think the surprise wedding and the surprise baby are two separate couples.

On 2/9/2019 at 12:53 PM, dubbel zout said:

As do I. How about you, @TeeVee329?

Oh yes I'm going to enjoy that.  Liesl should be going around town making everyone she knows secrets about squirm - Valentin, Sasha, LWB/FS, hell, pop by the prison and shade Nelle some more!

• Love 1

Wow...that promo kinda hammered home how uncare-y I am about most of the show's couples.

Also, and maybe this is an overreach, but it's annoying everyone else is shower doing it and kissing on stomachs and actually touching each other while Lucas and Brad are clinking wine glasses from across a table.  Weak.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

First:  Ugh. Last night's pizza already had my stomach churning a bit this morning, and most of those couples upset it even more.

Second: "Wanna" ????? Sheez! That makes the whole bunch look even more stupid.

I don't think a JaSam lackluster love scene is the way to sell this.

None of these couple make me squee. I love Curtis, but he and NuJordan are just meh. I love Chase and I don't hate Willow, but I'm sure she's going to drop him to get with Michael because Wiley. Alexis being thrown there as a third wheel really sucks. Nothing says love, like Valentin tricking Nina into believing Sacha is her daughter. Hard pass on Sonny/Carly, Joss/Oscar who refuses to die, Anna/Finn, Peter/Maxie. I really hate Peter. He was more interesting as a semi-bad guy. He is so damn bland.

Also Valentine's Day just sucks generally speaking. I wish soaps would forgo mentioning the "holiday."

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I love Chase and I don't hate Willow, but I'm sure she's going to drop him to get with Michael because Wiley.

Also, there's no way Michael Corinthos is going to lose the girl to some police detective. Blech.

17 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Why am I seeing stuff on Twitter about the surprise pregnancy being Sonny and Carly?!?!?!?!?!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I can't imagine MB or LW signing off on that.

• Love 1

I could see Mo being into it, another reminder of what a virile stud Sonny is.  And someone, maybe, must think that Carly/Sonny need another kid who's both of theirs biologically with Morgan "dead".

Still, that would be the lamest, stupidest, most pointless thing the show could do.  So of course, the rumors are probably right.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, TeeVee329 said:

Why am I seeing stuff on Twitter about the surprise pregnancy being Sonny and Carly?!?!?!?!?!

We need a "barf" option under the "Likes" selections. That would be my choice for the bolded above. It would be so VERY useful so many times. lol

• Love 6
3 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

None of these couple make me squee. I love Curtis, but he and NuJordan are just meh. I love Chase and I don't hate Willow, but I'm sure she's going to drop him to get with Michael because Wiley. Alexis being thrown there as a third wheel really sucks. Nothing says love, like Valentin tricking Nina into believing Sacha is her daughter. Hard pass on Sonny/Carly, Joss/Oscar who refuses to die, Anna/Finn, Peter/Maxie. I really hate Peter. He was more interesting as a semi-bad guy. He is so damn bland.

Agree with everything here. Every. Last. Thing.

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh my gosh. This can't be right. Disgusting. And hasn't Carly gone through the change by now? She's in her late 40's or early 50's, right?

With any luck, if we are going to have a 40+ pregnancy, it's Ava knocked up by Ryan. That can name for some great soapyness.

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Also, there's no way Michael Corinthos is going to lose the girl to some police detective. Blech.

Yeap. Even though Chase is CLEARLY a better catch in every way.

• Love 2

Morgan being alive might get some of these hypocrites off Ava's back.

And yeah, even if Carly really is pregnant, I have to imagine that baby will be tocked.  Isn't Ryan still gunning for her?  Maybe a trap he sets causes her to lose the baby, thus MAKING IT PERSONAL! for her and Sonny once he's unmasked.

• Love 3