Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

49 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Seeing spoilers that Ryan visits Kevin next week and torments him, presumably with the knowledge that he used Kevin's name and face to murder two women (I don't think we've seen Kevin since before Mary Pat died).  Poor Kevin.

Oh, also, Obrecht goes to see Nelle next week, which means ANOTHER visit form Chloe Lanier.  Ugh, go away so we can (not) miss you.

Not only that, but that he broke up with Laura and is screwing around with Ava Jerome!

I'm mean sure, but I would think learning he's partially responsible for the deaths of two women he knew personally might hit Kev a little harder.

ETA...I just imagined this...

Ryan: And next...I'm gonna kill Laura!

Kevin: Noooo!

Ryan: And Lucy!

Kevin: Please, Ryan, noooo!

Ryan: But first, Carly Corinthos!

Kevin: ...I mean, do what you gotta do, bro.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 23
29 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I'm mean sure, but I would think learning he's partially responsible for the deaths of two women he knew personally might hit Kev a little harder.

ETA...I just imagined this...

Ryan: And next...I'm gonna kill Laura!

Kevin: Noooo!

Ryan: And Lucy!

Kevin: Please, Ryan, noooo!

Ryan: But first, Carly Corinthos!

Kevin: ...I mean, do what you gotta do, bro.

Ha!

• Love 1

So according to the magazine:

Kim and Drew kiss on NYE.  Julian sees it and dumps her.  Alexis is terrified at the thought of a "single Julian."

Another chemistry free pairing on deck for GH.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Hater said:

So according to the magazine:

Kim and Drew kiss on NYE.  Julian sees it and dumps her.  Alexis is terrified at the thought of a "single Julian."

Another chemistry free pairing on deck for GH.

I could say this about almost any couple, but when have Kim or Drew shown the slightest interest in wanting to kiss each other?

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

I could say this about almost any couple, but when have Kim or Drew shown the slightest interest in wanting to kiss each other?

Between the eye rolling and the look of disinterest from Drew, I guess there was something there.  Maybe they get caught up in the moment discussing their past?

30 minutes ago, Hater said:

Between the eye rolling and the look of disinterest from Drew, I guess there was something there.  Maybe they get caught up in the moment discussing their past?

A past that Drew knows nothing about and has to trust that Kim is telling him the truth on every little thing? Sure.

They show about as much romantic interest in each other as Sam and Jason do.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 6
8 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

A past that Drew knows nothing about and has to trust that Kim is telling him the truth on every little thing? Sure.

They show about as much romantic interest in each other as Sam and Jason do.

lol.  I know.  This show doesn't care, they will push things no matter how awful it comes across on screen.  Krew is 1 year too late.  I think they will be written off together at this rate.

Edited by Hater
26 minutes ago, Hater said:

lol.  I know.  This show doesn't care, they will push things no matter how awful it comes across on screen.  Krew is 1 year too late.  I think they will be written off together at this rate.

With Oscar surviving his fatal inoperable brain tumor that wasn't ever symptomatic. Of course.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hater said:

I can’t take anything Drew does seriously when the writers still have him walking around with Jason’s memories. It’s freaking weird and shows how irrelevant they think the character is by not allowing him to become his own person. Instead, they just threw random characters at him.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, LexieLily said:

Maybe Drew FINALLY uploads his memories and the surge of recollection on his part prompts the kiss?  It's still extremely stupid, both on its face and as a MacGuffin to push Alexis and Julian.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Maybe Drew FINALLY uploads his memories and the surge of recollection on his part prompts the kiss?

Probably. That is exactly what they did with Sam/Jakeson and god forbid they exert themselves by writing some kind of soapy reunion

• Love 2

I don't think this has anything to do with the flashdrive.  They probably kiss b/c it's NYE and Julian sees it.  But they are clearly trying to go with Kim and Drew even though the actors are mismatched in many ways.  I think they should just write them off because no one cares about them isolated the way they are with Oscar.

Kim especially has been awful from the moment she arrived on screen.  Let's put her as a foe to Julexis now moving her with Drew romantically?  No one likes her and her big headed son.

Edited by Hater
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I do!

*shrugs*

Sorry.

I think overall though she's not a hit with the audience.  I just don't think many would care if they sent her, Drew, and Oscar off tomorrow.  The cancer story imo has really hurt Drew especially and isolated him to these characters when he has many connections to several people, yet we primarily see him interacting with her and Oscar.  He has a story about his past waiting to be written and instead the writers decided to do this. It was a very poor decision.

I don't think it's ever a good thing to take three newbies (Drew doesn't know who is) and give them a story like this and expect the majority of the audience to care.

• Love 2

I was actually surprised that I liked Kim when she first showed up.  Given she's an ex-Carly, I figured she'd be rammed down our throats, but she was used sparingly, mixed in with new people, etc.  And I liked that her attitude about Drew was, like, "Yeah, I loved him, like, ten zillion years ago, no particular reason I need to go there again."  But this story with Oscar, her deception about his cancer, has really taken a sledgehammer to everything I had liked about her, and yeah, suddenly veering towards her and Drew is not gonna fix anything.

• Love 12

In other news, Kin Shriner apparently previewed the Gail tribute in one of the magazines.  It will involve Scotty, Laura, Monica, and Lucy (no word on Serena) and there'll also be some mysterious bequeath in her will that quote "acts sort of as a to be continued".  Hmmm.

ETA...sounds like the Gail tribute is next Thursday, which is also the day Lucy is supposed to beg Maxie for something.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 5
On 12/27/2018 at 8:11 PM, Hater said:

But they are clearly trying to go with Kim and Drew even though the actors are mismatched in many ways. 

And yet, Kim/Julian had real chemistry and charm.  So naturally the writers trash the pairing that was working in favor of the one that doesn't.

5 hours ago, HeatLifer said:

You mean Sam’s supposed curse? 

Which clearly came through, since now she is cursed to be stuck with Jason again!

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 7
On 12/28/2018 at 7:08 PM, Oracle42 said:

Oh cool, a mysterious will story.

Just out of curiosity, did they ever follow up on the Helena mysterious will story?

Ugh, Helena's will.  Sounds a soapy setup, such a lame execution.

I read a further tidbit that Gail's will has some kind of effect on the hospital, what it could be, I haven't the foggiest.  It would be kinda funny if whatever her will does trips up Ryan somehow.  Didn't Gail treat Kevin when he had his Ryan-related breakdown?

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 1
On 12/29/2018 at 8:16 PM, TeeVee329 said:

I read a further tidbit that Gail's will has some kind of effect on the hospital, what it could be, I haven't the foggiest.  It would be kinda funny if whatever her will does trips up Ryan somehow.  Didn't Gail treat Kevin when he had his Ryan-related breakdown?

I think Gail did treat Kevin. I'd love it if her will does mess with Ryan somehow, but that seems way too creative for the dullards on the writing staff. 

• Love 2

That promo is weird.  Willow and Chase, who I'm guessing is Hank, and a split-second gasp from Laura?  What about that is supposed to draw people in?  And if the Gail tribute is tomorrow, nothing about that?  Ugh.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

So the preview for today seems to indicate that Scotty is going to tell Monica about Gail passing.  I really hope that this is just a setup to the tribute versus the tribute itself because the preview also indicates the episode is clogged up with a lot of other nonsense.

#GH - Mac asks Peter to keep an eye on Maxie. {Jan 16}

The sound you hear is me puking and throwing my hands up in disgust at this show.

Mac can take care of his girls perfectly fine on his own, first of all. Second of all, there is no way Mac would accept Peter being a significant part of Maxie's life. Third of all, they can drag Mac out once every two months, and his last two scenes have been with freaking Peter. God forbid HE worry about Kevin's odd behavior!

#GH - Willow calls a parent teacher meeting with Lulu and Nina. {Jan 17}

I'll say it again in case Frank or anyone happens to be reading here - Nina is no longer married to Valentin! She has no place in any parent-teacher meetings regarding Charlotte UNLESS Willow is going to call her out on her indulgence of Charlotte and acceptance of the behavior. It's bad enough that Franco was at the parent-teacher meeting with Liz about Aiden.

#GH - Alexis calls a meeting with Laura, Monica and Scott. {Jan 17} #Gailswill

Hmm.

• Love 4

#GH - Mac asks [LWB/FS] to keep an eye on Maxie. {Jan 16}

Ew.  I don't like Mac stanning for LWB/FS.  And like, I do feel like he would try and be a little welcoming because he's Anna son and Anna wants him to be part of the family and that's very Mac, but not over his own daughter.

#GH - Alexis calls a meeting with Laura, Monica and Scott. {Jan 17} #Gailswill

I am kinda intrigued about this Gail will thing.  But shouldn't Lucy also be involved?

Speaking of Ms. Coe:

Lucy thwarts Valentin’s plan. {Jan 18}

My girl!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

Ew.  I don't like Mac stanning for LWB/FS.  And like, I do feel like he would try and be a little welcoming because he's Anna son and Anna wants him to be part of the family, but not over her own daughter.

Until you said it like that I totally forgot that, yes, Peter is the son of Mac's ex-sister-in-law. 

Edited by LexieLily

Does Mac have any awareness if Peter has any skills that would help look out for the serial killer?  If not, then he's asking for Peter's help purely to push the romance. Ugh.

5 hours ago, LexieLily said:

I'll say it again in case Frank or anyone happens to be reading here - Nina is no longer married to Valentin! She has no place in any parent-teacher meetings regarding Charlotte UNLESS Willow is going to call her out on her indulgence of Charlotte and acceptance of the behavior. It's bad enough that Franco was at the parent-teacher meeting with Liz about Aiden.

Hasn't Nina moved back in with Valentin?

The con against Nina being there is that she interrupts all the meetings with her Charlotte blindness. The pro is that nothing is going to get done unless Nina stops sabotaging it. Nina needs to be in therapy.

I think Franco should have been at the meeting with Liz about Aiden though. At this point he's co-parenting with Liz. Lucky has been out of Aiden's life for so long, he's been replaced as father figures by first Drew and now Franco. As much as it's against the grain, Aiden needs Franco's support right now and Liz needs his help too.

It's strange how Franco has completely disappeared from Kiki's serial killer story after a scene where he told Cameron that she was the closest thing to a child he'll ever have.  I'm not wanting him involved it, but he would have been a better fit than Jason and Sam.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 5

I haven't watched in a long, long time, but I can't quit lurking on this board, vainly hoping it will get better.  That said, any chance this Hank/Shiloh person is Willow's babydaddy, with her fleeing the cult and giving up the baby to keep him safe, but now thinking she's out of danger and wondering if maybe she could raise the child herself?

• Love 4

Yeah, Sonny is the one Griffin runs to in the chapel.  Barf.

But I still think this...

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 8:19 PM, yowsah1 said:

Oh, goody, another woman Griffin can fuck and then judge.

...is to come.  I'm convinced he's going to hook up with Sasha and then judge the fuck out of her when it comes out she's not really Kiki's half-sister.  Never mind that him sleeping with the half-sister of the girlfriend who was murdered/he claims to love soooo much would be uber gross on its face.

• Love 1

New promo:

The split-screen of Laura with her numerous supporters and Ned with a measly three in the almost empty Quartermaine living room made me vey sad.

Also, I hope the medical distress Anna is experiencing is the memory graft from Alex making her think LWB/FS is her son finally failing. #fingerscrossed

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

New promo:

The split-screen of Laura with her numerous supporters and Ned with a measly three in the almost empty Quartermaine living room made me vey sad.

Also, I hope the medical distress Anna is experiencing is the memory graft from Alex making her think LWB/FS is her son finally failing. #fingerscrossed

We can only hope.

Possibly it also could be her long-since-forgotten about blood disease?

Oh I'm sure it does have to do with her blood disease, and this medical crisis will contrive Anna and LWB/FS getting closer, barf.

But isn't my dream world so much better?  Let me take it a step further:

Dr. Michael Easton: I brought in a colleague who might be able to help you.

Anna: Oh my god...

David Hayward: Hello, Anna.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 13

#GH - Lucy corners Ava. {Jan 21}

On one hand, FINALLY!  I have been eager to hear from Ms. Coe re: "Kevin" taking up with Ava and you know Maura and Lynn will be fun sparring.

On the other hand, I remain scared that Lucy will be offed during this Ryan story.  Don't do it, Show!

• Love 3

Never say never with this show, but I don't think any recurring vets will be killed off. Frank won't use them very much, but he won't kill them. The two exceptions were AJ and Duke, and Duke hadn't exactly been a hit when they brought him back.

Edited by ulkis
  • Love 1