Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

(edited)

Aren't the police required by law to alert immigration about illegals? Why is this even a storyline. I just can't .

Isn't it Levi's time up. Why can't Ron, let short term characters be short term.

Edited by BestestAuntEver

Aren't the police required by law to alert immigration about illegals? Why is this even a storyline. I just can't

My understanding is that in New York State they only have to do so if the person is convicted of a felony. Not that the actual law has ever effected GH. (This not just a Ron problem though as an attorney he should be held to a higher standard but Guza did it with the whole Jake thing and Wolfe with Danny, in NYS it does not matter WTD as far as DNA is concerned, if you are married to a woman and she gives birth the child is legally yours.)

(edited)

Hey, maybe my girl Dr. O reports Levi to immigration.  In her warped mind, it would be helping her son, just like she's helping Britt try and win back Nik.  And that'd certainly be using her evil genuis for good!

Edited by TeeVee329
Maxie is determined to find out who alerted immigration about Levi

Oh hon, ain't nobody got time for that!

For the love of mercy WHEN will this plot point disappear preferably into the same grave as Jimmy Hoff .

So Maxie can't be bothered to find out who ratted out Nathan to the Judge causing her to lose Georgie, but THIS is what is important to her. ugh!

I have yet to see anyone either in PC or IRL that likes the Dunklemonkey except Maxie. Is she really that clueless?

• Love 1

Billy E (aka F-Luke) was definitely the man behind the curtain ordering a coke'd up Rafe to take out the car carrying Patrick, Emma and mommy-to-be Sabrrrrina.  Now the question is with Emma still roaming the playgrounds of Port Chuck, who is going after the kids Joss-Spence-Cam-Emma as they hop a bus and flee from the henchmen?  How are the writers going to keep us engaged until TG returns in Oct?

Also, I am not at all excited by the latest rumored return of chubby Robin S in the least.

I'm new here....please be gentle.  Post #1.

There's a spoiler from one of the mags that Alice gets hurt and is fighting for her life. Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. Am I supposed to be worried for Alice? Well, I guess I cares sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightly more about her, than say, the INVISIBLE CHARACTER they killed off during the water crisis. (Cook)

• Love 1

Folks, if you haven't been over to the Notes from the Mod topic recently, please go over there now and read the posts.

Quoting from that post;

Hi, All! Just a note to remind everyone re: The Social Contract and our main rule of "Don't be a dick". All opinions are welcome here, lovers and haters alike of all things soaps.

While it is open season to snark on the characters and storylines, there are some concerns that @Stinger97 and I, as moderators, have had over the past few weeks, and we would like to clarify; snarking is fine; slut-shaming and use of misogynistic language is NOT. For example, "Wow, that dress was inappropriate" is okay; "she looked like a whore" is not. We'd like to refrain from terms like "slut" and "whore" here; just because 'Uncle Sonny' uses them doesn't make it okay.

Also, there are certain references or nicknames which fall into this category, because they are degrading to the actors who portray the characters. We're not going to delineate them all here, but if you have to think to yourself "is this OK to post?" it's probably not. Feel free to ask us or just report things that you find questionable.

We want you guys to have fun posting here! In that spirit, we'll give some leeway on the points above, but remember Previously.TV's overarching rule: Don't be a dick. That means no yelling, mocking, or attacking other posters. If you see dickish behavior, don't engage, report.

Thank you!

We are paying close attention to the words you are using. If you think to yourself, 'is this okay?' it is PROBABLY NOT. If you have a question, PM @Stinger97 or myself -- . We will be editing posts from today that use inappropriate language and nicknames. After today, we will start handing out warnings for inappropriate language and nicknames that cross the line.

(edited)

And she is not chubby, just real looking

This. Kim isn't chubby or fat. Having hips & a behind aren't being fat or chubby, IMO. I don't even like LW but cringed when people called her fat because she's put on weight in her hips & behind.

If Alice is hurt, who will be the counselor at Lila's kids camp.

Edited by BestestAuntEver

This. Kim isn't chubby or fat. Having hips & a behind aren't being fat or chubby, IMO. I don't even like LW but cringed when people called her fat because she's put on weight in her hips & behind.

Franco. And Jesus wept.

• Love 1

I haven't seen a spoiler naming Franco as camp counselor, so:

Sonny.  He's great with kids!

Actually, I think Shawn could be the one to take over. 

• Love 1

Oh shit, is she gonna find out Sonny killed AJ?

I bet she does.  I wonder who convinces her to keep her mouth shut.  Or does she decide to do it on her own because she knows everyone involved SO WELL.  Ugh.  I can't see anything because my eyes won't stop rolling.

• Love 3

Oh shit, is she gonna find out Sonny killed AJ?

Ugh, I could totally see that happening.  If it does, Michael better dump her and dump her HARD.  Honestly, he never should have gotten back with her after the way she sided with Franco during Carly's kidnapping.

• Love 2
(edited)

Lauren finds out something atrocious and hides it from Micheal.

The only thing that would make sense is her finding out about AJ.  It will also fit into everyone treating Michael like he is made of glass. 

Unless she finds out they really are related or she could find out Ava killed Connie but not the rest of it.

I said before when the shit hits the fan, the only person Michael should have contact with out of everyone that supposedly loves him so much is Morgan.  He's the only one who wanted to be honest with him (re:  Ava and Sonny). 

I hate this story so much.  They are going to drag this mess out until November.

Edited by ch1
  • Love 1
(edited)
she could find out Ava killed Connie but not the rest of it.

That doesn't affect Lauren or Michael much, and given how Ron insists on making Lauren the focal point of everything, I'm sure she finds out that Sonny shot AJ.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 1

See and I don't get why because obviously TG won't be back for a while due to medical issues. I'm sorry, but if the spoilers are accurate and Jason is being ushered in by Robin and will be played by either BM or MM then that's November sweeps. I'm sorry, TG, but the ratings won't come for you- only if GF returns or if Lucky is recast by a major soap star. The Fluke/Luke scenes were okay, but it's not sweeps worthy. And while JT is good, I'm not buying teens- one a drugged up accidental baby killing orphan in peril as the main GH July/summer sweeps story. No. The reveal has to happen at least in August. Micheal needs to know then. That way they have Micheal angry, embracing his Q side and then for November sweeps we get Jason/Robin. Because Fluke is not sweeps unless BM is the Lucky recast and MM is the new Jason. But GF still better be behind them.

I'm still trying to figure out what happened to the bevy of newbie women we know they've cast but keep getting pushed back. Christina, Kailey Cassadine, Annie Donely, etc. I mean, we may or may not have gotten punked on some of the episodic weekly stuff but we know for a fact some of those roles have been cast.

(edited)
I mean, we may or may not have gotten punked on some of the episodic weekly stuff but we know for a fact some of those roles have been cast.

I think the audition scripts were real, I don't think any of the casting has happened, or at least, if it has, it isn't any of the people that were announced on unofficial sites before.

I think when they ARE cast, we will hear it from SOD, SID, etc, before they air. There's no reason to hide newbies if they're played by nobodies.

Edited by ulkis

Okay, I have a stoopid question--doesn't block taping, which this show has done for years now, allow for Luke or FakeLuke reveal to happen before Anthony Geary returns?

We know that Kimberly's back; that she probably started taping, but won't air until late summer, like Soap Opera Digest stated. In the words of Vinnie Barbarino (don't judge me!) "I'm sooooo confuuuuuuused!"

Oh hon, ain't nobody got time for that!

For the love of mercy WHEN will this plot point disappear preferably into the same grave as Jimmy Hoff .

So Maxie can't be bothered to find out who ratted out Nathan to the Judge causing her to lose Georgie, but THIS is what is important to her. ugh!

I have yet to see anyone either in PC or IRL that likes the Dunklemonkey except Maxie. Is she really that clueless?

That's exactly what I said as ass backwards as they come. Levi is more of a concern then who ratted out Nathan. She really is that stupid

• Love 1

I bet she does.  I wonder who convinces her to keep her mouth shut.  Or does she decide to do it on her own because she knows everyone involved SO WELL.  Ugh.  I can't see anything because my eyes won't stop rolling.

You KNOW we're going to see her saying something like "oh I can't tell him, he's already lost one father, he can't lose both!"  And I will shoot my TV. 

• Love 3
(edited)

I think the audition scripts were real, I don't think any of the casting has happened, or at least, if it has, it isn't any of the people that were announced on unofficial sites before.

I think when they ARE cast, we will hear it from SOD, SID, etc, before they air. There's no reason to hide newbies if they're played by nobodies.

The baffling thing was there was, shall we say, documentation which led to some of those names. So either someone went to a very extreme amount of trouble and fooled people who would know from a forgery (not me, for the record, I wouldn't know a forgery from Adam), or they were pushed back. Or something else. Who knows.

Edited by jsbt

I was talking with someone and we decided there is some Kevin and Lucy stan who thinks if they put out enough fake spoilers about them it will happen. That's the best we can come up with. Because this is not the first time fake spoilers regarding Lucy have been put out in the past year. It's weird.

I do believe the Kailey stuff will happen. They didn't have Obrecht babbling about parapets and Katherine Bell for nothing.

Okay, I have a stoopid question--doesn't block taping, which this show has done for years now, allow for Luke or FakeLuke reveal to happen before Anthony Geary returns?

We know that Kimberly's back; that she probably started taping, but won't air until late summer, like Soap Opera Digest stated. In the words of Vinnie Barbarino (don't judge me!) "I'm sooooo confuuuuuuused!"

From what I understand about block taping, you are correct. The multiple problems are that 1) Ron loves himself. I personally believe that he thinks we are waiting with baited breath on the reveal 2) Ron doesn't understand story pacing or story telling, 3) Ron doesn't know how to end a story. He gets too distracted by new shiny toys, camp, twists & plot points.

KerleyQ, I think you nailed Lauren's rationalization. We all know, everyone is lying to Micheal in order to protect him.

I've said this before & will say it again, Kaka is involved in too many damn stories, while characters with GH history are seen 1-2 times a month.

• Love 1

Not only that, but I remember that when these fuckwits took over, how people familiar with how they ran things mentioned how very good they were at not letting spoilers out, etc. It's why I think we were so shocked to learn that the first Duke was actually Faison. They kept that very well under wraps, no?

But it seems, for at least the past year, nothing but spumors, rumors, speculations from folks who don't know shit, which causes a shit storm amongst viewers. Already, with the tidbit of Robin coming back, so many assume Jason's coming back, and then it's morphed into how either it's going to be Billy Miller or Michael Muhney, who's going to play him, when we haven't heard anything even close to this from official sources.

I read on DD that the new characters have been scrapped. Something to do with the budget, I believe. Again, take this with a GOS.

Shock!  Only not.  Come on, I was trying to figure out how they were sticking to the budget with the humongous cast they have already.

I was talking with someone and we decided there is some Kevin and Lucy stan who thinks if they put out enough fake spoilers about them it will happen. That's the best we can come up with. Because this is not the first time fake spoilers regarding Lucy have been put out in the past year. It's weird.

No, I know exactly what you're talking about. It happened before last year, particularly with some wild claim that there was a third daughter who was Kevin's who was going to magically turn up, and I didn't buy that one at all. This time I don't know what to make of who got burned by what. If it was all fake it was too expert a job.

Some of these characters, I think, are coming in are for real, but as always with FV and RC it's a question of when and how. There's also the stuff they push back for literally months or years which enters the realm of myth and mists, until it actually happens. Like Roger Howarth on OLTL.

So do I. Good grief. The parents of PC are really okay with a reformed serial killer taking care of their kids? Alrighty then.

They made a rapist the mayor of Port Charles back in the day, so it's obvious their judgement is for shit.

she[Kiki] could find out Ava killed Connie but not the rest of it.

That would make sense.  Kiki wouldn't want to spill about this because, despite it all, Ava is her mother.

Does Michael or Kiki know that Ava is knocked up and that (presumably) Sonny is the father?  I mean, come on, that's pretty atrocious...

• Love 1

They made a rapist the mayor of Port Charles back in the day, so it's obvious their judgement is for shit.

That's pretty stupid, but it's better than putting young children in the care of an ex-serial killer. (Also I'm pretty sure most of the populace didn't know he was a rapist. Laura never named him to the police.)

(edited)

Not only that, but I remember that when these fuckwits took over, how people familiar with how they ran things mentioned how very good they were at not letting spoilers out, etc. It's why I think we were so shocked to learn that the first Duke was actually Faison. They kept that very well under wraps, no?

But it seems, for at least the past year, nothing but spumors, rumors, speculations from folks who don't know shit, which causes a shit storm amongst viewers. Already, with the tidbit of Robin coming back, so many assume Jason's coming back, and then it's morphed into how either it's going to be Billy Miller or Michael Muhney, who's going to play him, when we haven't heard anything even close to this from official sources.

Well we did hear from Michael Logan that GH is this close to signing Billy Miller. But who knows, Logan could be driven to reporting internet rumors himself nowadays.

Edited by ulkis

Levi warns Nathan to keep quiet about his visa?  Why on earth would Nathan oblige Levi of anything, assuming he does keep quiet that is?

Perhaps  Levi threatens to tell Nathan's boss that Nathan lied during Maxie's custody hearing?