Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

I think a Patrick/Sam/Jason/Robin quad writes itself and would be fantastic.

A part of me wants this Patrick/Sam/Robin/Jason thing to really happen because I think the fan wars would be off the charts and far more entertaining than the actual show. But really, the stupid Sam/Liz/Jason triangle was bad enough. I don't want Sam having to compete with Saint Robin because Jason really isn't worth having to endure that bullshit. Let Robin have Jason and Sam can move on with Patrick.

(edited)

A part of me wants this Patrick/Sam/Robin/Jason thing to really happen because I think the fan wars would be off the charts and far more entertaining than the actual show. But really, the stupid Sam/Liz/Jason triangle was bad enough. I don't want Sam having to compete with Saint Robin because Jason really isn't worth having to endure that bullshit. Let Robin have Jason and Sam can move on with Patrick.

Taking response to the relationships thread.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule

Let's just change that to stay in Puerto Rico or she can be thrown at Michael. No need to subject my hottie Morgan to Princess Sobby.

I would like to see Morgan and Sabrina interact actually. I just feel like Morgan would hate Sabrina and it would be fun if he went all MWOP on her.

(edited)

Apparantly Robin, Victor, and NuJason are all on today in the last scene.

ETA: my local abc's noon news said there are three big surprises at the end of today's GH and it's already been spoiled that Robin & Vic are on today, so logic dictates that the third is NuJason.

I'll be genuinely shocked if it's not Billy Miller.  He apparantly equivocated when asked about GH during the Emmy's.

Edited by Tiger

Where'd you hear that?

Well we do know Sam and Patrick have scenes today and will likely talk about Sam taking off the ring, back-from-the-dead spouses, etc.  So teasing Robin and nuJason at the end would kinda make sense.

If Billy Miller is NuJason, he better come back with Q memories.  He can remember his life as Jason Morgan as well, but I don't know if I'll buy BM as NuJason with no Q memories.  & I want him to be pissed that AJ is dead (especially when everyone finds out Sonny killed him).

If there is a scene at the NYC division of the Swiss Clinic of the Undead, I hope we see Stavros or Helena still frozen in the background, Han Solo in carbonite style.

If Billy Miller is NuJason, he better come back with Q memories.  He can remember his life as Jason Morgan as well, but I don't know if I'll buy BM as NuJason with no Q memories.  & I want him to be pissed that AJ is dead (especially when everyone finds out Sonny killed him).

And I want him to immediately disown Carly for her dalliances with Franco, the SERIAL KILLER who tormented him and his loved ones.

• Love 3

Oh, OnceSane and TeeVee329...Have you forgotten who the head writer for this soap still is? As long as that fuckwit is here and in charge, you will never get to see what  we all, I and a few others want to see!

There, there. Here, have some of this Sangria, which I made with me own two hands...'tis really quite good!

• Love 1

And I want him to immediately disown Carly for her dalliances with Franco, the SERIAL KILLER who tormented him and his loved ones.

YES!  That would be a thing of beauty.

Here, have some of this Sangria, which I made with me own two hands...'tis really quite good!

Mmm...I love Sangria!

Oh, OnceSane and TeeVee329...Have you forgotten who the head writer for this soap still is? As long as that fuckwit is here and in charge, you will never get to see what we all, I and a few others want to see!

There, there. Here, have some of this Sangria, which I made with me own two hands...'tis really quite good!

Sadly all of this is true. NuJason without his Q memories is useless to me.

I too love Sangria, so you may have to make a bigger pitcher.

• Love 2

I forgot to mention this, at the Emmy red carpet (sorry to bring up bad memories!), VA said that Jordan would maybe be in a love triangle with Shawn and someone else this summer. Here's hoping it's Julian! She also said that she was really surprised by the stuff she shot recently. Again, hopefully she was surprised by all the hot sex her and Julian are having. 

• Love 2

Spoilers! These are from about.com. Either their source has gone crazy or Ron has. Grain of salt.

Dr O worries about lying to Helena about Katerina aka Kailey. What does Helena do when she doesn't like something? She kills.

Maxie eventually gets visitation. Maybe via Spin plea? (The site doesn't say)

Rafe meets a mystery man. Perhaps dealing with The Drugs?

From GH Happenings (they have some pics too)

There will be a fundraiser called Lilas Kids. The pic has Sonny and Spencer. The tee shirt is purple with a yellow circle and says Lila's Kids

Some blonde boy has been cast and is in scenes with Emma and Cam. No clue who he is, but he looks like my bf's nephew.

Levi interferes with the brownstone project.

Silas has a plan to make Nina walk again.

Alexis gives Molly a heartbreaking note from Rick.

Rafe and Molly get in trouble.

Alice catches on to Tracy.

These are probably bullshit for two reasons.  1) They're from the IMDB "dropper" and 2) they are way too good to be true:

- Jason wakes from his "dead" state in August, courtesy of Robin. Unfortunately for everyone, the Jason who wakes up is not the same one who died.

- Jason wakes with both his Jason Quartermaine and Jason Morgan memories, and each "version" of Jason is clashing within his mind, resulting in a new Jason that is fueled by rage directed towards everyone who has done wrong by him.

- Robin is the first to feel Jason's fury, as he blasts her for abandoning her family for him, and says that reviving the dead was a mistake and has come at too great of a cost. Who is Robin to play God?

- Jason returns to Port Charles in the Fall, and he proceeds to confront Monica, Carly, Liz, Sam, and Michael, and tell them that they've all failed him and, more importantly, failed AJ.

- Jason's return is the reason Sonny returns after MB's vacation. Sonny will be glad to see his old friend once again, but Jason won't be too happy seeing Sonny.

- Carly tries reconnecting with Jason, but he wants nothing to do with her. He sees her relationship with Franco as a great betrayal.

- Monica sees a golden opportunity to restore her "true" son, Jason Quartermaine, but it will be a difficult road, as Jason is furious with Monica for losing faith in AJ, who Jason now feels great pity for.

- Liz will be left devastated by Jason's harsh words, as he places a lot of blame on her for AJ's death. Look for this to push Liz into Nik's arms even more.

- Jason is furious that Sam moved on so quickly. When they finally see each other, it won't be the happy reunion that fans of the couple have been waiting for.

- Jason visits the Quartermaine crypt and laments the loss of his brother, and all of the time he lost with his father and grandfather before their passing. He resolves to not miss another opportunity, and decides to be very active in Danny's life.

- Monica begins to tempt Jason towards the Quartermaine side by gradually spending more and more time with him, and mourning the loss of AJ with him. Carly and Sam, however, will do their best to stop Monica and bring back Jason Morgan.

- The revelation that Sonny killed AJ comes around Christmastime, and is sure to cause a TON of problems for everyone on the canvas. How will Jason, Michael, and Monica handle this news?

I figure it's only a matter of time before Jake turned out to be alive, but I figured they'd wait until the current kiddie set were at least pre-teens so they could really play the angst.  

Anyway, so basically Jason will have DID.  I wonder how they'll differentiate the versions since they cant do hair up/hair down like with Kate/Connie.  

Kim is taping this week. After they tape tomorrow, the studio is dark for 3 weeks. They resume taping on July 21. I do not think she is taping when this 3 week dark period is over. What she has taped/is taping this week should mean Robin is on- screen for probably 3 weeks, give or take a few episodes. The scenes taping now are airing in August. She will be back taping later this year.

(edited)

They sound like fan fic to me.  How did Michael fail Jason or AJ?  Why would he blame Liz for AJ's death?  I can't see him being upset with Michael at all. 

The only things I can see are Jason being upset at Robin for leaving her family for him and Jason not wanting anything to do with Carly because of Franco or Sonny if Jason doesn't want to go back to being the borg, but everything else is too specific and too out there.

Edited by ch1
(edited)

I can see it in a way. Liz testified against AJ and Micheal could always be blamed for anything. I don't know- forgiving Sonny, yet not believing AJ?

ETA: The blonde boy looked to be younger. If I had to, I'd say SORAS'D Aiden.

Edited by Grrpants09

I just don't see how Jason could be angry at Michael for failing him or AJ.  How could he have failed Jason?  Also, based on what I saw on screen, Michael didn't fail AJ at all so I don't understand why Jason would be angry at Michael for that.

Although you could say Michael failed AJ for not figuring out Sonny and Ava's involvement but since the writers make these characters beyond stupid to further stories, I can't see it being that.

• Love 1

Okay, I came upon a doozy. Grain of salt. Remember when I said Kim Mc was comimg back and that came true? Well...... this site, international business times, why they do soap spoilers I don't know, is reporting that........

Micheal Muhaney is the new AJ.

The International Business Times is another one of those papers that isn't really an actual paper, I believe. Whatever it is I'm pretty sure it's just something that spits out user-generated content like the Examiner, AFAIK. Which is why these dumb little sites run countless insane "pieces" like about how all their favorites are coming to GH, or coming back to GH, or the vast Y&R conspiracy to smear Michael Muhney's name featuring lying starlet Hunter King who was surely bribed with a Daytime Emmy to slander him.

(edited)

??? This makes no sense to me. Unless Maxie decides she wants to move out of her current place to a one-bedroom.

a new Jason that is fueled by rage directed towards everyone who has done wrong by him

Hello, Anger Boy. It's been a while.

Edited by dubbel zout

??? This makes no sense to me. Unless Maxie decides she wants to move out of her current place to a one-bedroom.

I think the speculation is he will protest it in some way for "ruining the enviornment". I just hope he chains himself to a wreakingball and they use it anyway.

• Love 1
Silas has a plan to make Nina walk again

.Is that plan "leave the room"?  

I'd love if KMc was coming back to usher Patrick off the canvas into a happily ever after for Robin/Patrick/Emma.  Instead, I'm sure she's being brought back to usher in a new Jason, get trashed a little more for being gone, then shrink back into oblivion.  Meanwhile, JT will remain to continue looking like he's in the midst of a hostage situation. I expect him to start blinking S.O.S when the cameras are on his face any day now. 

• Love 8
I'd love if KMc was coming back to usher Patrick off the canvas into a happily ever after for Robin/Patrick/Emma.  Instead, I'm sure she's being brought back to usher in a new Jason, get trashed a little more for being gone, then shrink back into oblivion.  Meanwhile, JT will remain to continue looking like he's in the midst of a hostage situation. I expect him to start blinking S.O.S when the cameras are on his face any day now.

I'd also love for Robin to take Emma and Patrick away, and I sadly agree about JT. It's hilarious AND depressing all at once.

I'm glad ya'll put your finger on it. Since I'm new I thought it was just me, but JT does have the POW vibe going on. WendyCR72 that is just what I get from him too depressingly hilarious.

It seems odd to me though that KM can have such better chemistry with him than ME when they are ALL so low energy in scenes.

(edited)

I think we've noticed it since at least last summer. It comes and goes in waves, and some of it is down to the heavy, emotional story he gets, but he just looks bedraggled and drained, day after day - including back when he was supposed to be romancing and wedding Sabrina. Sometimes it's hot and rugged, but when he's surrounded by Princess Sabrina or Felix, Britt and Emma day in and day out it's sad.

Edited by jsbt

I don't think it's even necessarily who he's in scenes with.  I think the combination of KMc being gone and the whole shitfest the show has become is just wearing on him.  Even at the Emmys, he looked like he'd rather be getting a simultaneous colonscopy, root canal, and full body waxing than be standing on that stage.  

• Love 5
- Robin is the first to feel Jason's fury, as he blasts her for abandoning her family for him, and says that reviving the dead was a mistake and has come at too great of a cost. Who is Robin to play God?

This spoiler is likely crap, but I could buy this part of it - simply because no matter what Robin does, no matter how many times she saves Jason's worthless ass .... this show always has to have someone bitch at the poor girl and tell her she's sanctimonious.  

This entire plot of Robin going off to save Jason is asinine, but of course the writers AGAIN set her up to try and do a good thing - only so everyone can tell her she was wrong, shoulda minded her own business, did it the wrong way somehow, yadda, yadda, yadda.   

I thought I read on TWOP that Lulu got frozen and unfrozen recently (which is, of course, fucking dumb) - so why is it such a big long process to unfreeze Jason?  Does he retain more water, or something?

• Love 4
(edited)

Because that's where the Aztec Jewels are hidden, of course, and he doesn't want anybody stumbling across them while renovating the place!  (Speculation, not spoiler).

Alexis gives Molly a heartbreaking note from Rick.

Get out your handkerchiefs, everyone, this is going to be the scene where Molly reads the note from her "dead" dad where he says he always loved her and would do anything for her, etc. etc.  I smell Emmy Bait.  (Once again, speculation, not spoiler).

Alice catches on to Tracy.

Wait, now Tracy's an impostor too?  What is this, INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS?

- Jason wakes from his "dead" state in August, courtesy of Robin. Unfortunately for everyone, the Jason who wakes up is not the same one who died.

- Jason wakes with both his Jason Quartermaine and Jason Morgan memories, and each "version" of Jason is clashing within his mind, resulting in a new Jason that is fueled by rage directed towards everyone who has done wrong by him.

Given RC's love for DID stories, I can see something like this happening.  On the other hand, RC likes DID stories where hot blonde characters have one "good girl" personality and one "slutty" personality, so we can have lots of scenes of the hot blonde getting it on with different men where "it isn't really her fault".  I see Lulu or Maxie as being more in danger of developing alters than nuJason.

- Jason visits the Quartermaine crypt and laments the loss of his brother, and all of the time he lost with his father and grandfather before their passing.

"What's this white sticky stuff on the slab?"

I highly doubt Ron would muster up enough use for AJ to recast.

On the other hand, if GH was able to land some huge "get" for the role, I can see A.J. suddenly becoming a much more important character.

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 1
I thought I read on TWOP that Lulu got frozen and unfrozen recently (which is, of course, fucking dumb) - so why is it such a big long process to unfreeze Jason?  Does he retain more water, or something?

I'm assuming the issue is that, while Lulu was just frozen, Jason was shot and kicked off the dock, presumably to be fished out later by some O/Cassadine/Faison associate, so he was likely "mostly dead" when frozen.  

Also, Ron is pulling most of this out of his ass.  

• Love 1

I'm assuming the issue is that, while Lulu was just frozen, Jason was shot and kicked off the dock, presumably to be fished out later by some O/Cassadine/Faison associate, so he was likely "mostly dead" when frozen.  

Also, Ron is pulling most of this out of his ass.  

Yeah, and Lulu was frozen for, like, a day? I think. We don't really know. I always had the impression that we, the audience, weren't supposed to think that she was dead, that we were supposed to clue in on that she was really alive and just her family thought she was dead. But that's probably because I knew she wasn't dead, lol.

Yeah, and Lulu was frozen for, like, a day? I think. We don't really know. I always had the impression that we, the audience, weren't supposed to think that she was dead, that we were supposed to clue in on that she was really alive and just her family thought she was dead. But that's probably because I knew she wasn't dead, lol.

That's my impression as well - Lulu was never dead or "dead," she was just frozen.   (Oh the weird shit you can write when talking about soap plots...) 

But neither was Stavros, right?  Laura and Luke just threw him into the freeze chamber after they got Lulu out?  So while Jason and Hells would need more work, Victor should have had no problem defrosting Stavs.

(edited)

Lulu was being held on ice until Stavros could show up and marry her, or make her his concubine, or whatever gross plan he had for. As others have written, the audience was never supposed to think she was dead.

When we've seen someone die, that's usually when the suspended animation happens, and it's usually a big
reveal—Gasp! That person isn't dead! He's frozen!

Not sure this is clear, but there is sort of a method to the madness when it comes to freezing people.

Edited by dubbel zout

Even at the Emmys, he looked like he'd rather be getting a simultaneous colonscopy, root canal, and full body waxing than be standing on that stage.  

That's the thing, he even looks like he wants to slit his wrists when he's not even playing Patrick. Poor dear!

Is he still with that girlfriend?

Maybe he'll get lucky and land of the rumored two male slots on The View.  If that does happen, I just hope they are able to get KMc back to write a proper exit for Patrick.

If they want to keep Emma around, I still think it'd be cool if they re-created Anna & Robert's death with a boat explosion.  Except I would have their last scene show they together locked in a cage or something as prisoners of someone.  

That's the thing, he even looks like he wants to slit his wrists when he's not even playing Patrick. Poor dear!

Yeah but the only time we saw him on stage was with drunk Kelly Monoco and Evil Women from Hell Red Carpet time, so he probably looks reasonably neutral when not at GH/world's worst Emmys, hopefully.

• Love 1