Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

What could make viewers want to tune in more than a Carly/Sonny centric episode?! I know I for one am thrilled...[/sarcasm]

Although, seeing SJB and TB's versions vs. LW's will only highlight how much she sucks as Carly. Also, I will be forever bitter about Carly/Lorenzo.

• Love 1

:waves to fellow CarLo shipper:  I will forever be bitter that they finally did CarLo for real only after Tamara left, and then about four days later destroyed the pairing for good.  

I keep seeing alternative spoilers that Madeline is Dr. O's sister or sister-in-law.  I think it makes more sense if she is her SIL as otherwise, why would Liesl have a bavarian accent and Madeline not?  

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 2

I read somewhere that AJ does die and SK's last appearances will be in ghost form.

I saw the call times for last Friday, SK's last day,  He had one item and it was with Carlos.  I'm holding out hope Ava got Carlos to stash him somewhere when he pulled out yet another miracle wake-up.

• Love 2

I read somewhere that AJ does die and SK's last appearances will be in ghost form.

This is pathetic if true. Other than Micheal or Monica who would ghost AJ even go to. They wrote it so that everyone else in town depised AJ.

So are the rumors that Ava & Sonny marry now mute?

• Love 1

We aren't that lucky. Sonny is, after all the "stah" of this show. Can't have him suffering now, can we?

THIS. As well as Sonny has shown no remorse for shooting AJ. In fact TIIC even thought having Sonny stutterbarking in the face of a man in a coma to just go ahead & die was a good idea.

I just don't see how Sonny gets away with this and remains a character any one is suppose to root for? If AJ is "fake dead" than maybe with a re-cast (and a quick one) something can be done but otherwise this is just never going to wash. Not even Sonny's biggest fans could support this.

• Love 1

Carlivati just tweeted asking if people were going to watch Carly-Palooza on Tuesday. I replied, "Fuck no, one version of that slagbeast whore is all I can stomach." Waiting for his bitchy reply.

You are banned.

XOXO

Ron

• Love 2

I've seen those same spoilers about Detective 2x4 as well. I can't pay to get a Q brought back on screen but they continue to connect everyone else on this show. Someone has speculated that Nathan will be the child of Leisel & Victor. I think the is possible since Victor is returning. RP/Nathan will definitely by the lamest Cassidine known to man if this pans out.

(edited)

I think RP is getting better. I think he is already a ton better than Steve Burton ever was, but I hated Jason Morgan to the point that I might be biased. At least he is trying, which is more than Maurice has done in the past couple of decades.

My Julexis loving heart is happy. I'll just be replaying the scenes on my DVR until they pop up on my screen again.

The Nurse's Ball is being taped. Wally Kurth is taping. That means I'll suffer from second hand embarrassment from him singing just like I will with all of the performances from soap actors who want to be singers.

Edited by TarHeelTeacher
  • Love 2

I have read on other GH msg boards that MB is requesting six months off. If true this could mean jail or a breakdown and some time at Miss Cabbage.

Also read that a recast Jason is due when MB takes his vacation.

• Love 1

The spoiler I read that that Sonny is going to attend AJ's funeral, because AJ's funeral needs to be all about Sonny. I remember him speaking at Robin's funeral even though the widow didn't want him there and even though he scared Emma.

Edited by Lillybee
  • Love 1

Sonny ruins everything.

That is all.

Ok maybe not all; Sonny and Ron C ruin everything.

What the hell happened to the show I used to arrange my schedule around? It was called General Hospital and there were doctors and nurses and patients who weren't constantly shot or had a life-threatening illness that only Sonny or his minion-like worshippers could cure. Hell, does Carly even remember she went to Nursing school? And she's gonna sit on this Sonny shot AJ secret because why?

And nothing makes sense and they keep trying to dangle incest-like storylines and they keep bringing in more and more increasingly bad actors to replace the real characters who belong there and why is Tracey not seeing through this really bad FLuke who is acting so out of character he may as well wear a sign that says "I am not really Luke" and could they knock it off with the kiddies-in-love storylines please and do they even have a plan when they write the script or is it all on the fly?

It would be a better show if they just let all the actors improvise because it can't get any worse and I'm ranting.

Sorry. GH does that to me sometimes :D

• Love 6

It was Nursing School in order to get close to Bobbie. She got a job as a physical therapist around the time she was with Tony and got pregnant. Katherine Bell was one of her patients. Of course, going to Nursing School (and not finishing) doesn't mean you are qualified to be a Physical Therapist.

Any idea when the Nurses Ball episode(s) hit the airwaves? I've heard rumblings about it being "the day after" AJ's funeral, but the spoilers for next week (which centers on the funeral) make no mention of the ball. I'm really looking forward to it; any confirmation on who's performing what? I saw BTS pics of:

Sam, Molly, Kiki, Lulu, Maxie,

Michael, Lucas, Nathan, Milo, Felix, TJ.

I saw a couple places that the Ball was airing over three days, starting on or around May 6th.  But the way they block-tape and cut the episodes, I honestly have no idea.

There is still footage from late Feb that SK and NL that they have either just dumped or still has yet to air.

Thanks for the intel!

Dr. O's got a good voice and Milo a good body, so I'm totally down with them having their own acts. I'm iffy on the other "singers". I really hope the ball will be a more joyous occasion than the 51st anniversary turned out to be.

I really like KG and BH, and I could begrudgingly except Dr. O doing a number with Nurse Vebber if one hadn't just shot the other!

What is the following act going to be, a comedic re-enactment of the time Sonnny shot his son in the chest?

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 1

What is the following act going to be, a comedic re-enactment of the time Sonnny shot his son in the chest?

Tiger, of course not. It will be a musical re-enactment instead of a comedy. A la, Westside story. A dance routine, stutterbarking & whisper shout will be included.

• Love 1

I guess Nathan Varni really did clamp down on spoilers because beyond the NB taking place generally sometime in the next few weeks, it seems nothing is known about the show. During the Guza years, I swear we would know exactly what was happening in May Sweeps weeks ahead of time.

Edited by Tiger

I haven't been able to log on to DD (for other reasons), but I heard that they shut down the insiders lounge thread there earlier this week, after someone reported them to Varni.

And this is the problem as I see it.  They are worried about little things like this instead of honest issues bloggers and fans have brought up.  They are applauding themselves for the praise of a few and dismissing the criticism of what I think is a majority.

• Love 1

I wonder if they ever considered that some people use spoilers as hope that a better storyline is coming? Or that characters they can stand will be on screen soon?

For some (me), not having that will make it harder to stick around & much easier to quit.

They need to be spending their time trying to rectify getting 1.9 in the ratings on the regualr lately. People can figure out the storylines because Ron is repetitive & predictable. Not because of spoilers.

• Love 3

I think itd be awesome if the sonava(bitch) sex sent ratings low low low.

More importantly, I hope that the embargo on spoilers actually hurts the ratings. I get not wanting viewers to know every twist and turn, but teases and hints are fun. If the viewers don't have any idea at all as to what is coming up, what incentive do lapsed viewers like me have to tune back in?

Its like last summer when I came back from the barge for Figment!Georgie, the show was pretty bad at the time but I stayed because spoilers had some great some coming down the pike and then in August, the show starts getting good again.

Edited by Tiger

Considering Morgan interrupts Julexis during their romantic dinner date on Tuesday, he better see SonAvaBitch going at it. If you interrupt Julexis, you better be in some major physical, emotional, and/or mental pain.

Edited by TarHeelTeacher
  • Love 2

That's what it looks like.

So, does Morgan see them doing the deed in the crypt?

Maybe they'll play that old song while they do the deed,

"Let's do the Monster Mash,

Let's have some graveyard snatch".

If Sonny can rise to this then the dead will be up soon too.