Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, ulkis said:

I just don't get why they don't have her plausibly push him in with two hands, damn it. Or at the very least let her wear some solid boots instead of her usual stilettos to kick him in.

It's too bad one of her stilettos didn't break off in his chest.  Oh well, can't have everything!

• Love 4
(edited)

I shouldn't have sat on Dr. Bensch, he's back!  What could he be talking to Jordan about?

Seeing her in her scrubs...I can't believe our next-gen hospital staffer is Kiki of all people.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Why is that dude back? 

Because out in the universe wants me to be happy after all, even if you don't. ;)

Are there any clips of his first appearance? I haven't found any.

3 hours ago, ulkis said:

Thank you! I guess I have better luck than I thought. :)

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Those glasses!

He's actually had glasses for a very long time now. Maybe he never wore them on OLTL, but I think he's had those for awhile. I've seen photos of him with Kassie and he's wearing them. 

• Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

I was talking about Spin.

I knew you weren't happy about JDP either, so I jumped the gun. Sorry! :) 

Well, about the mistake, not about being happy about JDP. :P

Edited by UYI

Kiki makes an impression. Valerie is happy for Dillon. {Aug 9} 

I don't think Valerie and Dillon have shared a scene since I thought they were gonna have a ONS.

Felicia feels like a teenager again. {Aug 9}

I smell "Man Landers" shenanigans.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

Just look up Sam or Jason/Sam vids for that day, I'm sure there's one or two lol.

This is lazy of me, but what day did he appear again? 

2 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I don't think Valerie and Dillon have shared a scene since I thought they were gonna have a ONS.

I smell "Man Landers" shenanigans.

These feel like "all of our contract players are on vacation" spoilers.

• Love 6
(edited)

Valerie is happy for Dillon. {Aug 9}

I hate that I'm actually excited for this. 

38 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

And Lucas will show up to listen to Carly whine about Sonny, listen to Bobbie whine about Nelle, or yell at Julian.

You know what, I'll take it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

I'm scared, you guys.  Even if the casting announcement was something out of my wildest dreams ("We listened to you guys and we're bringing back Serena full-time!"  "Lucas' doctor friend and his cop husband are moving to town from PA!"), it's still...this writing.

• Love 8
(edited)

I think I'm becoming irrationally resentful about the shittiness of the writing. Guza could occassionally pull together a semi-coherent storyline with soapy beats and he developed great characters and relationships (friends, family, lovers) - and even when he was churning out unbearable garbage stories, his script and breakdown writers still gave us standout scenes. 

FV&Co. are terrible at literally every fuckin thing

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 6
(edited)
15 minutes ago, Oracle42 said:

I think I'm becoming irrationally resentful about the shittiness of the writing. Guza could occassionally pull together a semi-coherent storyline with soapy beats and he developed great characters and relationships (friends, family, lovers) - and even when he was churning out unbearable garbage stories, his script and breakdown writers still gave us standout scenes. 

FV&Co. are terrible at literally every fuckin thing

I still can't believe the writers understood they were writing a soap opera and left openings for flashbacks in the Scotty/Lucy/Serena scenes and Frank or someone else in production was like, "Why would we need flashbacks?".  Ugh.

8 minutes ago, jsbt said:

Lookin' forward to another poorly shot video featuring [OLTL castmember here] as GH's latest hot dayplayer!

Frank Valentini: Franco's back, and look who he brought with him...

Erika Slezak: This mob war will not do atall!

GH Announcer: Viki comes to "General Hospital"!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 7

Frank loves to direct - he still does it off and on, I think. I believe they've said he spends a lot of time in the edit bay taking a hand in cutting the show together himself. He fancies himself the auteur.

On 7/25/2017 at 7:14 PM, TeeVee329 said:

I shouldn't have sat on Dr. Bensch, he's back!

Still laughing at this tbh

• Love 3

Oh, for god's sake:

Kristina’s life will soon be thrown into chaos by the return of her former professor/lover, Parker, as Ashley Jones is headed back to GH in the role she created in 2016. GH confirmed the news in a tweet, saying, “Oh hey, @AshleyAJones. Funny seeing you here. @_lexiainsworth [Kristina] #GH #ParkersBack.” Jones tells Digest, “I really want to say thank you to those that supported this character and patiently waited for her to return.”

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/ashley-jones-returns-gh/

• Love 3

I still can't believe the writers understood they were writing a soap opera and left openings for flashbacks in the Scotty/Lucy/Serena scenes and Frank or someone else in production was like, "Why would we need flashbacks?".  Ugh.

Ugh, I KNOW. They go to the trouble of having a nice tribute to Peter Hanson, but give us only one flashback? And it wasn't even that good of one, in terms of honoring Scott and Lee.

24 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Jones tells Digest, “I really want to say thank you to those that supported this character and patiently waited for her to return.”

I can't be the only one who wasn't waiting, patiently or otherwise, for Parker to return.

22 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

As I just said over in the news thread, this best not be the big casting announcement.  Because pfft.

This is more like Spinelli returning, IMO.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, jsbt said:

Lookin' forward to another poorly shot video featuring [OLTL castmember here] as GH's latest hot dayplayer!

Maybe this time he'll run into him/her in the aisle at the 99 Cent Store while shopping for props.

2 hours ago, jsbt said:

Frank loves to direct - he still does it off and on, I think. I believe they've said he spends a lot of time in the edit bay taking a hand in cutting the show together himself. He fancies himself the auteur.

He directed Tuesday's episode (featuring the confrontation between Sonny and Sam and her kicking him into the open pit).  I almost confused it with Goodfellas, it was so amazing.  Oh, wait, that must be the crack talking.  I really need to give up that stuff.

• Love 7
(edited)

I can't even remember the last time we saw Parker.  It's been close to a year, right? 

ETA...what I DO remember is Parker sending a condolence letter when Morgan died from her AND her wife.  Ice cold!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, In2You said:

Oh so the 3 Parker and Kristina fans have good news I guess 

Yeah, it's weird that they're pushing Kristina with her former professor who got her expelled (in a poorly written storyline that moved so slow). Why not just pair her with a woman who wasn't one of her teachers? Maybe someone who doesn't like the mob FFS? Maybe Kristina can also remember she was able to criticize her repugnant father, too.

• Love 2
(edited)

According to the TV ad I just saw for SID, "someone's gonna die!" in the Sam/Sonny story. If it's not Garvey—which doesn't seem big enough to rate a cover story, but also isn't contradictory—could it be Sam's baby?

ETA: Ugh, I just realized it's probably Rebecca Budig and her baby.

Edited by dubbel zout

I read on Twitter that Nathan Varni said on Facebook that Parker's return is only for a guest stint.  I'm sure that'll be shattering for the fans that somehow thought she and Kristina would be getting a frontburner, supercouple romance.

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, TeeVee329 said:

I read on Twitter that Nathan Varni said on Facebook that Parker's return is only for a guest stint.  I'm sure that'll be shattering for the fans that somehow thought she and Kristina would be getting a frontburner, supercouple romance.

I'm sure even diehard Kristina fans know better than to expect this show to allow lgbt characters in a same-sex relationship to occupy much screentime. Lucas and Brad may as well be exploring a parallel universe with how little this show cares about them (which is sad since this is a show named after a hospital and they warrant more storytime than Mumbles does).

• Love 5

Jason grills for answers and struggles to get the truth.

If Jason is grilling Sam for answers, this is not the best way to show he's a loving, concerned husband. Heh.

Desperate to have Sonny found, she [Carly] puts Jordan on blast for not doing more.

I wish Jordan was a better, stronger character who would shut Carly's snarling ass down.

Seriously. As always, Carly's hypocrisy when it comes to the PCPD is so irritating.

• Love 7