Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Good lord, I just remembered today's episode was supposed to air on Friday. Michael Easton's 4th F*ing character was probably going to be part of the Friday "cliffhanger"

I think I'm actually embarrassed for TIIC

• Love 5

Hamilton Finn sounds like something I'd name a tuxedo cat that's really fat with silky fur. , likes to look out the window and ignore all the toys I buy for him. He hates all the food I buy him and wakes me up at 5am to open the door, but doesn't go outside. Hamilton Finn is a total asshole, but I keep him because no one else wants him either. If I keep trying, maybe he'll be a better cat. He looks great in his tuxedo.

• Love 15

If Hamilton Finn kills all of the characters I hate I won't say anything bad about him for several episodes.

I'll be cool with him going around knocking plates off the tables, drinks out of hands,just randomly going in scenes and body checking people. Like, here's a scene about Boobgate.... in walks Hamilton Finn... bodychecks someone, walks out. I'm good. Sonny stutterbarks. Hamilton Finn walks in, takes the barware and throws it, leaves. I'm okay.
  • Love 3

I think the whole purpose of having Ham debut on what is probably still St Patrick's day in PC, is so he could walk into Kelly's and order a plate of Green Eggs.

No, I'm not kidding. These douche canoes would totally pull that.

• Love 1

I think the whole purpose of having Ham debut on what is probably still St Patrick's day in PC, is so he could walk into Kelly's and order a plate of Green Eggs.

No, I'm not kidding. These douche canoes would totally pull that.

"My name is Ham. I'd like Green Eggs."

"Oh my! Look it's Ham eating Green Eggs! Green Eggs and Ham!"

"Mehhh! Uhh! I do not want Green Eggs. Ham, I am." * knocks plate on floor*

"I'm Griffin, let's spin a yarn."

"Let's go outside. No inside. No outside. No inside."

"Omg a laser pointer!"

^ Like that?

• Love 1

Hamilton Finn sounds like something I'd name a tuxedo cat that's really fat with silky fur. , likes to look out the window and ignore all the toys I buy for him. He hates all the food I buy him and wakes me up at 5am to open the door, but doesn't go outside. Hamilton Finn is a total asshole, but I keep him because no one else wants him either. If I keep trying, maybe he'll be a better cat. He looks great in his tuxedo.

This description totally applies to our other cat in residence, Duke Lavery. Total asshole, we're stuck with him because no one else wants him, but he looks good in a tux.

• Love 2

"My name is Ham. I'd like Green Eggs."

"Oh my! Look it's Ham eating Green Eggs! Green Eggs and Ham!"

"Mehhh! Uhh! I do not want Green Eggs. Ham, I am." * knocks plate on floor*

"I'm Griffin, let's spin a yarn."

"Let's go outside. No inside. No outside. No inside."

"Omg a laser pointer!"

^ Like that?

Add in a breastfeeding mama flashing her boobs and shouting "got milk?" and we have a winner. You are GH's newest staff writer.

• Love 3

Add in a breastfeeding mama flashing her boobs and shouting "got milk?" and we have a winner. You are GH's newest staff writer.

Yaaas! I always knew I'd make the cats at the local dumpster proud! My own cat, an American longhair named Casper, who's a tad too polite for their crew, might be ashamed. But the dumpster cats will be proud!

• Love 1

I actually think the name Hamilton Finn is really cool--it sounds like the name of an 80's spy, like Remington Steele, a rich playboy type name.

But it's way, WAY too cool a name for a character played by Michael Easton. 

• Love 3

I think Hamilton is an okay name, but it really is true that the only nickname from it is Ham or Hammy and I just can't.

If he's called Finn, okay. But then every time I see the name, I think of Huckleberry. Which is a worse name than Hamilton by far, so thank goodness for small blessings.

I do think it's quite possible he's a Cassadine, maybe he has a cooler Cassadine name ? Euripedes, maybe. We could call him Rip.

• Love 2

Monica called him Finn yesterday, so I think he'll be going by Finn. They also seem to have met in one of her conferences in Switzerland. Since SK's character was killed off on B&B, I think the writers and Frank pulled something out of their hats and it's all tied together. Somehow, I think the will, Finn, Tracy's illness, Michael forgiving Sonny/Carly too soon, Jason, and ELQ are connected. I don't think ME will interact with MSt this time.

• Love 2

They are not bringing A.J. back. I wish they were but it's not happening. There is zero chance IMO that FV would roll out the red carpet for Sean Kanan again let alone tie him to his beloved Easton.

And it's only some of the fans who think Michael forgave Sonny too soon - the show thinks it's great. It's not some grand plan. They're just stupid.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 9

They are not bringing A.J. back. I wish they were but it's not happening. There is zero chance IMO that FV would roll out the red carpet for Sean Kanan again let alone tie him to his beloved Easton.

And it's only some of the fans who think Michael forgave Sonny too soon - the show thinks it's great. It's not some grand plan. They're just stupid.

responding in the quartermaine character thread.

• Love 1

I don't know. I've seen some weird stuff happen. I don't know if he'd necessarily have SK play him, but I could see an AJ recast happen. Especially now with SK's character dead/not dead on B&B. (I thought his issues were with Ron anyway, and I honestly think Frank would do anything to save his ass tbh even it meant hiring someone he didn't like allegedly. ) The pieces to at least tease it seem to fall into play. I don't think it'd be about AJ per say. It'd be about Finn/Nik, Jason/Sonny/Carly/Michael. AJ would be a peripheral character in his own back from the dead story. If they do recast him, I hear Days is firing a lot of people lol. We may get a few recasts/new characters yet. Ye cast is bloated enough. GH needs a blood bath. Where's Jerry Jax when you need him?

Monica called him Finn yesterday, so I think he'll be going by Finn. They also seem to have met in one of her conferences in Switzerland. Since SK's character was killed off on B&B, I think the writers and Frank pulled something out of their hats and it's all tied together. Somehow, I think the will, Finn, Tracy's illness, Michael forgiving Sonny/Carly too soon, Jason, and ELQ are connected. I don't think ME will interact with MSt this time.

As long as he's not going to yet again be paired with Sam, Nina, or Ava, I'm going to give this guy a chance. Until he's paired with Carly. Then he's deadtome.

I think the Mexico thing wasn't on purpose, just idiot Ashton buying tainted food. It's a believable, non conspiracy explanation. Everything doesn't have to be complicated. Thank GOD. However, if it was simply accidental, he's sick too. I guess we have to wait and see.

• Love 1

It's a pulse-pounding month of action and surprises on GH:

• Ava and Sonny are at odds over their baby, again. Will violence erupt? No.
  • Nina concocts another wild scheme to help Crimson in which people sit around talking about other people picking up magazine scraps off the street and tweeting it.
  • Franco and Liz. Y'all know about Roger Howarth and kids, right
  • Jason and Sam, people like them so
  • Olivia and titties vs. the black lady
  • Something something Kristina
  • Greenlee
  • Look, it's Laura
  • Tracy ate some bad Mexican
  • Michael Easton and an iguana
Edited by jsbt
  • Love 13

from SOD

Sam and Jason pursue their theory about Hayden's shooting.
Franco is impressed by Liz.

Curtis offers his services to Nikolas.

Nina informs Julian that Curtis reached a road block trying to find the saboteur. He tells her to let it go. She figures out it is him.

Scared for her life, Ava seeks protection from Scotty. He agrees to move in and be her pseudo body guard.

Scotty Moves in With Ava!
-Ava is worried about the members of Jerome organization that are gunning for her. She goes to Scotty for help. (her attorney)
Their relationship is offbeat but she knows where he stands and that she can trust him. He knows the truth about her and even about the flashdrive. Paul stole it out of Scotty's hotel room originally. He agrees to be her live-in protector when she sweetens deal with cash. MW is delighted to work with Kin, and explore the Ava/Scotty dynamic. The relationship bring out a different side of her - humor, everything isn't so heavy. She is having a lot of angst, but having Scotty helps her lighten that load.

Curtis tells Nina he's hit a roadblock in his investigation re: Crimson. None of her competitors feel threatened. She knows they are being sabotaged so she is perplexed doesn't know who else has motive.
Her urgency is fueled by Julian's negative attitude. He keeps saying "it's over!"....Curtis grows suspicious and delivers the news about her boss. Nina loses her mind.

Hayden is Rachel Berlin - daughter of investment guy who bilked his clients out of millions. Liz spills when Nik enters. He is livid and accuses her of angling for ELQS. She denies it says she loves NIk.

Also, previously, Nik is curious about papers Hayden asked Diane to draw up. He explains he is changing his will to include Hayden but privately tells Diane he may reconsider.

3/29 - Anna joins forces with unlikely source. Jason feels emotional pull to the Q's.
3/30 -Julian gets an intriguing offer; Kristina opens up to Alexis; Kiki makes a huge request of Ava

3/31 - Morgan determined to get his life back. Sonny taunts Julian that Carlos is alive

4/1 - Nathan shares more details about his past with Maxie. Hayden holds the truth over Nikolas "wasn't something she was planning to get into but she is in a desperate place"

Nina loses her mind??? She NEVER does that!!

The Scotty/Ava stuff seems kinda interesting??

• Love 1

THAT'S Rebecca Budig's big secret?!?!?  And it's not even something she did, she just has a shitty father who committed a white collar crime?!?!?!?!  THAT'S SO STUPID!!!!!

That Scotty/Ava stuff does sound kinda interesting.  I was worried, given other spoilers surrounding Laura's key, that he was heading back towards Laura.  Although, ew, she has slept with his SERIAL KILLER son in the past. 

• Love 8

Hayden is Rachel Berlin - daughter of investment guy who bilked his clients out of millions.

Zzzzzzz. Another giant sekrit that badly fails to deliver any payoff.

Kiki makes a huge request of Ava

Ugh, she regains consciousness.

The Scotty/Ava stuff seems kinda interesting??

If nothing else, it's an unlikely pairing.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 2

After which, I'm willing to wager, a conflicted Parker flees Port Charles and we don't see her for another six to eight weeks.

And then she comes back with an affinity for giant purses or plants.

So, I'm guessing Anna and Sonny team up? Gross.

Julian is still mobbed up. Don't care.

Ava/Scotty? Okay.

Hayden's dad is a scamner? So? I don't care.

Morgan wants his life back. The life of whining and being stupid? That stopped?

Jason is drawn to the Qs. That sounds good.

Where's the Lizard?

• Love 2

Wait! So Crimson's competitors don't feel threatened by a magazine run by a spastic adult woman who regularly behaves like an emotionally disturbed tweenager, was in a coma for 20 years, knows NOTHING about fashion OR publishing, - whose magazine issues were recently distributed (1) dripping with green ink (2) in loose leaf form?!????

Edited by Oracle42
  • Love 12
That Scotty/Ava stuff does sound kinda interesting.  I was worried, given other spoilers surrounding Laura's key, that he was heading back towards Laura.  Although, ew, she has slept with his SERIAL KILLER son in the past. 

At first, I thought you were saying Laura had slept with SERIAL KILLER at some point and nearly went blind. Then I remembered. But, man, that was a rough moment.

I'll add that I agree Hamilton Finn is a very soapy name and thus too good for Michael Easton (still not over it, you guys). 

• Love 9

NGL I'm pretty excited about this Ava/Scotty business.

Mark this day down in your calendars. I am, too. I liked them. It's the only time I don't want Ava to fall off the pier and drown.

It's the power of Kin, he makes even the most odious characters fun to watch. And it means more Scotty. That's a good thing.

Oh, and I totally figured Hayden's daddy was a Bernie Madoff type guy, who will be played by Roscoe Born(c'mon people) and somehow Tracy is her mama. Or related somehow, because I need Hayden and Tracy to walk around town together pointing at people and laughing, with no dialogue. For a whole show.

Because if we have to have a lizard and Boobgate, we can get that.

Edited by IWantCandy71
  • Love 6
At first, I thought you were saying Laura had slept with SERIAL KILLER at some point and nearly went blind. Then I remembered. But, man, that was a rough moment.

Hee. Same here!

Any spoilers on the lizard?

Roxy has a dark sekrit. Not even Finn knows what it is.

Edited by dubbel zout
  • Love 5

What the hell does Hayden's father being a thieving asshole have to do with her? And considering the family Nik comes from it's not like he could judge her. 

Is money the only reason Scotty is wasting his time with Ava?

• Love 5
(edited)

Wow, they are really trying to make Rebecca Budig and Nina happen aren't they.

Maxie hasn't had her own story in years. Lucas could have his own POV since his return. What happened to TJ? I see why TR says he doesn't know what's up with Gh. Damn, so few characters left are even part of GH's history or fabric.

I'll be staying on the barge.

Edited by BestestAuntEver
  • Love 4

A poster at Soapcentral threw out the only suggestion that could ever make me care about Rebecca Budig character - Liz's maternal siblibg. It's too late for her to be Sarah but so far, her scenes with Luz (and Curtis, but that's really just about Curtis) have been the only ones that aren't automatic FF material.

I don't want Rebecca Budig as a Q. She'd adopt a level of smug that would make me throw things at the TV. The only relationship that I'd be interested in - that might also give her some depth - is as a Liz sibling. I like their energy together and I want Liz to have someone who will (eventually) be on her side and willing go to war on her behalf - someone who is not a gross "reformed" serial killer and isn't just angling to sleep with her.

And Liz should have an actual story about her family. RDA is never coming back but Liz's mother could at least visit, it's been 20 freakin' years.

That wouldn't fix the mess they've made of Rebecca Budig character but at least I might care enough to want her fixed instead of just wanting her gone

• Love 7

Wait! So Crimson's competitors don't feel threatened by a magazine run by a spastic adult woman who regularly behaves like an emotionally disturbed tweenager, was in a coma for 20 years, knows NOTHING about fashion OR publishing, - whose magazine issues were recently distributed (1) dripping with green ink (2) in loose leaf form?!????

Well, they will be when the next issue- an ode to Lisa Frank- comes out.

• Love 1

NGL I'm pretty excited about this Ava/Scotty business.

Me too, and finally something I can be excited about for my fave. I haven't enjoyed one bit of story for a long time. I don't care, I'm actually going to take credit for this one because I voiced it on Twitter that they needed more scenes together.

Good god, so Hayden is Bernie Madoff's daughter. So the hell what? Did Nik suddenly become unresponsible for trying to have her KILLED?

The rest I need to take a minute to digest. Very disappointed that Morgan and Kiki still exist.

• Love 2

So Hayden isn't actually related to anyone? All of this mystery for THAT?

I like Kristina and Parker. I guess we will be seeing Parker from the chest up or behind furniture since Ashley Jones is pregnant?

• Love 1

I actually reading RUMORS on Twitter that the Kristina/Parker story gets wrapped up altogether next week.  F-ing lame if true.

And where the hell has Lucas disappeared to again?

Edited by TeeVee329