Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Uncle Frank cant afford that shit. It'll be something from Clare's.

I used to manage a few Claire's and Icings in college. Actually reopened a bunch after Hurricane Katrina in NOLA. Uncle Frank can't afford Claire's either. It'll be Forever 21 discount.

I wish it was Scott. Scott/Ava scenes are still the only times I don't auto-FF the Jeromes

Scott and Ava are a lot of fun to watch together. Maura and Kin definitely work off each other well. Shame we haven't had more of that. I'm starting to regret my TV resolving the problems it was having and allowing me to watch again.

• Love 1

Yeah, I was gonna say, weren't Kay/Jill frenemies? If they try to pull some shit where Helena respected Laura all along . . . no, just no.

These writers know jackshit about these characters.

This is gonna get me murdered, but a teeny, teeny part of me wishes Helena had left Dr. O something in her will.  It'd certainly be a better use of her than drooling all over Franco.  And I'd rather her be at the will reading than stupid Rebecca Budig.

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 2

Professor Parker's back on Tuesday March 22nd.  I also wonder if the story's gonna change at all since the actress is pregnant.

Fuck. You just know they'll write that shit in because for some weird ass reason TPTB don't know that you can just have a woman carry a big purse or stand behind stuff instead of writing in every fucking pregnancy.

• Love 2

Sonny probably sensed that one of his children was interested in Parker and immediately impregnated her. In fact, I'm guessing Carlos was shocked when he saw Sabrina's giant child because he immediately recognized it as SonnySpawn

• Love 6

The uncomfortably serious chemistry between Ainsworth and Ashley Jones and the murky questions of that storyline are some of the only things I have to interest me about the current GH. So of course they will soft-pedal it and put it on six days a month tops. Jean Passanante has never met a story she can't wimp out on, especially when it comes to gays or any form of innovation, or simply lasting dramatic tension. They used to blow through stories in what felt like minutes on ATWT any time anything was in danger of becoming interesting.

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 4

I wonder if Joss will finally have enough if Carly mothers this duckling instead too.

Yes, and then they'll SORAS Joss to legal age(or not legal) and she'll come back to seduce Sonny and they'll have another child Carly can adopt, because we all know she's BraveStrongAndLovesWithHerWholeHeart.

• Love 3

The uncomfortably serious chemistry between Ainsworth and Ashley Jones and the murky questions of that storyline are some of the only things I have to interest me about the current GH. So of course they will soft-pedal it and put it on six days a month tops. Jean Passanante has never met a story she can't wimp out on, especially when it comes to gays or any form of innovation, or simply lasting dramatic tension. They used to blow through stories in what felt like minutes on ATWT any time anything was in danger of becoming interesting.

Besides the enthralling tale of public breastfeeding and how great art Sonny, of course.

And damn Jsbt winning at the avatar game again, I see. Brilliant af.

• Love 2

Watercooler spoilers wk of March 21 

Carly’s (Laura Wright) actions tip the scale in the breastfeeding debate case on Monday (March 21) while Monica (Leslie Charleson) tracks down information in hopes of helping Tracy (Jane Elliot).

Tracy receives encouraging news about her condition on Tuesday (March 22) while Liz (Rebecca Herbst) believes that she may have a way to unlock Jake’s memory. Sam (Kelly Monaco) and Jason (Billy Miller) opt for a fresh start in an unusual way. Spinelli uncovers a lead about Hayden’s (Rebecca Budig) true identity. Nina (Michelle Stafford) continues her quest to start a family.

Liz’s investigation of Hayden turns up some shocking results on Wednesday (March 23). Anna’s (Finola Hughes) conversation with Griffin (Matt Cohen) leaves her wondering about his intentions.

Laura (Genie Francis) and Lulu (Emme Rylan) unearth some mysterious clues that lead to Scott on Thursday (March 24). Sonny (Maurice Benard) and Griffin bond over a shared connection. Paul (Richard Burgi) makes a move to cover his tracks. Kristina (Lexi Ainsworth) struggles with her feelings over Parker (Ashley Jones).

Edited by ulkis

Carly’s (Laura Wright) actions tip the scale in the breastfeeding debate case on Monday (March 21)

Can someone translate this into English because it makes no sense to me?  How can Carly tip the scales in a storyline she hasn't been a part of AT ALL?

Can someone translate this into English because it makes no sense to me? How can Carly tip the scales in a storyline she hasn't been a part of AT ALL?

The only thing I've got is that the stupid incident occurred at Metrocourt, which she owns at least 50% of. Maybe she backs Olivia 100%. Perhaps she decides to put up a public sign saying that women can breastfeed in her hotel's public space. What the hell else can she do? Outside of deciding to run for mayor. Or calling for a recall of the mayor.

What the hell else can she [Carly] do? Outside of deciding to run for mayor. Or calling for a recall of the mayor.

OMG, if Carly runs for mayor and wins when Felicia got totally screwed over, I will explode from RAAAGGEEE.

• Love 8