Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

Also, new spec - at the reading of Helena's will, she will say something about NotDeadJake not being Jason's. Uncle Frank said something about here being clues to that big announcement in the episodes, so that would tie in with a recast Lucky announcement.

I just really really need NotDeadJake and Liez away from Sam. Like, permanently.

Well, given Jake was dead-ed originally so that Jason and Sam could have a baby (thus making that child his only living child and cutting all ties with Liz) it wouldn't be surprising.   

• Love 1

I hated the Jake storyline when it happened but it seems stupid now 10 years later to change it. I also noticed on Franco's file that it said Jake Webber. Even though when he was born Liz made it a point to put Jason's initials in his name making it Jacob Martin Spencer, subtle as that was. Another recon GH writers? or just forgot his legal name is Jake Spencer?

• Love 2

I hated the Jake storyline when it happened but it seems stupid now 10 years later to change it. I also noticed on Franco's file that it said Jake Webber. Even though when he was born Liz made it a point to put Jason's initials in his name making it Jacob Martin Spencer, subtle as that was. Another recon GH writers? or just forgot his legal name is Jake Spencer?

Lucky never raised DNAJ. Lucky doesn't exist. 

• Love 1

Lucky never raised DNAJ. Lucky doesn't exist. 

Which is why I am looking forward to Greg Vaughn if he is coming back as Lucky. He is a character that definitely needs to be on here especially in this story. Darkness not withstanding.

• Love 5

I just find it really dumb and irritating at the lengths they go to insert Franco on the show. Realistically it doesn't matter if he is her plus one that creep shouldn't be anywhere near Sam or her family. Nina I can get but they should tell her no Franco.

• Love 7

I'm starting to believe all this hype Uncle Frank is tryna pull about a big announcement is prolly some bullshit. He's most likely just announcing Fan February or a new hash tag, he is just that much of a tone deaf tool.

Oh geez, you're right, it's probably "Fan February" again, last year which yielded us Rebecca Budig (meh) and SWSNBN (boo).

• Love 1

I read a rumor that Franco is at Alexis/Julian's wedding????. Why on earth would the parents of Sam want him anywhere near them let alone their wedding. 

There was a video posted for Fan February where Roger answered a question....and he and Michelle were all dressed up and sitting in church pews.  So people are speculating it was for the Julexis wedding filming.  I think Olivia and Sonny are in the background.

I'm starting to believe all this hype Uncle Frank is tryna pull about a big announcement is prolly some bullshit. He's most likely just announcing Fan February or a new hash tag, he is just that much of a tone deaf tool.

GH is past the days of something being "huge news", IMO. I'm pretty confident nothing will shock or surprise me. Well, maybe finally aging Cam.

Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 3

I think the big announcement is about whether or not GH is being renewed.

I doubt he'd tout a big announcement if it was canceled. Although imo that would be news to celebrate!

There is that rumor that Frisco is going to be part of something with Mac/Felicia/Anna/Robert, right? So I could see the announcement being that JW is returning. Remember last year's big Fan February announcement was the casting of RB, so FV has a very different definition of exciting announcement then most of us.

Yeah, I do get the feeling whatever the announcement is, Frank thinks it's a good one. So that would rule out the cancellation. I was just projecting my own wishes, I guess.

But JW? Yeah.....I think GH pulling a DOOL and trying to resurrect any of GH's so called "glory days" is a big, big mistake. Frisco always bored me, anyway. I was much more of a Tony fan in the beginning.

Maybe AJ is coming back.  Sean Kanan tweeted that there is a big announcement this week.  Hmmm.

Yeah, I know he's not coming back.  The timing is just funny.  Plus, I don't know if FV would make a big to-do about it. 

• Love 2

Let's see. The three biggest possibilities are:

1) Limited return of Tony Geary in the spring (whoop-zzzzz)

2) Another LIVE! episode. (zzzzzzz)

3) The return of fan February.  Fans can select from Stavros returning, Spinelli returning (but he was just here!), and Courtney returning, yet again. Just kidding -- it's been rigged. And we haven't even bothered to contact two of the actors to see if they're available. Courtney's returning. In fact she's already taped.

Meanwhile, I'd love the news to be Tristan being put on contract.

And I will not put out there what my worst nightmare is. Ulkis, be quiet!

Edited by Francie
  • Love 2

Let's see. The three biggest possibilities are:

Meanwhile, I'd love the news to be Tristan being put on contract.

BITE your tongue, Francie!!!! Do you want Robert!Fucking!Scorpio turned into a useless podperson?! And you call yourself a fan!

• Love 3

BITE your tongue, Francie!!!! Do you want Robert!Fucking!Scorpio turned into a useless podperson?! And you call yourself a fan!

Frank and his predecessors may have made me jaded.  But they can't completely kill my hope. I live to dream the impossible dream ... of a well-told story, full of substance and clever and thoughtful dialogue, that honors and explores the real history of GH and reminds us all of the emotional highs that daytime drama can take us ....

oh who am I kidding. I'm sure you're probably right, and I'd totally regret them ever messing with my childhood and adolescent memories and trampling all over them.

• Love 1

Frank and his predecessors may have made me jaded.  But they can't completely kill my hope. I live to dream the impossible dream ... of a well-told story, full of substance and clever and thoughtful dialogue, that honors and explores the real history of GH and reminds us all of the emotional highs that daytime drama can take us ....

oh who am I kidding. I'm sure you're probably right, and I'd totally regret them ever messing with my childhood and adolescent memories and trampling all over them.

There, there. I, too, used to dream this.

And I'm totally right. As long as that midgety moobster reigns Supreme and never loses, NO ONE, will best him. He can't be shown to be the scumbucket he is. And I don't want my Robert having to turn into someone I don't recognize when those two come to heads. Because you know he'll throw the fact that he left Robin for years and he, Sonny, was there for Robin when she was diagnosed with HIV and when Stone died. You just know he will.

With the limited returns, he can still be the AWESOME SEXAY AUSSIE BADASS he's always been.

• Love 6

I don't see how Jack Wagner coming back would be a big announcement. I mean, who would really care? Not me.

I think the big announcement is about whether or not GH is being renewed.

they've never announced that before. Besides, GH isn't renewed, it's just not cancelled. ABC owns it, there's no contract or deal to renew. I'm not 100% on this but I'm pretty sure if they wanna cancel it out of the blue despite telling Valentini "it's still going to be part of the line-up for next season", they can.

• Love 1

According to the new promo, Liz's house blows up.

Is this Liz's punishment, her kid gets hit by a car again, and now she's homeless? I'm sure she will have to apologize to Sam somehow for Sam blowing up her house.

Edited by thewhiteowl
edited baiting comment
  • Love 5

Jason ruins everything. Why couldn't it simply be that Jason never talks to Liz, outside of Jake. Why this shit? Can't Liz have a storyline outside of her love life, aside from the random day where she actually gets to be a nurse? While I am at it, free Sam too!

• Love 5

I know why (Audrey's not an actual character on this show), but why wouldn't Liz just go stay with Audrey?  Cam and Aiden already practically live there.

Maybe Liz will end up buying Patrick and Robin's house.

• Love 5

Who or what is Michael Easton playing?

No ghosts, zombies, or Silas Clay.

I kinda hope it's McBain.

Maybe that's the real surprise - "hey, we got the characters back.  You can just start calling Franco Todd now.  Call Kiki whatever the hell you want to call her." 

• Love 3

ABC and PP are still embroiled in their dumb lawsuit, so I doubt it's McBain. I don't think he can be a random cop, either, as that's considered too similar.

Another long-lost Clay brother? Or a Morley? I doubt it's someone brand-new, but with the new HWs, who knows.

Oh I think it'll be Silas.  I mean, these writers don't have a problem with no explanation returns from the dead, i.e. Carrrrrrrrrrrlos.

I also think it'll be tied into Sam getting cursed by Helena.

Edited by TeeVee329

After we spent days watching Kiki painfully caterwaul over him and Franco and Nina making out over his corpse, is he really going to play Silas again?

Frank is so fucking tone deaf.  Why can't we ever have nice things?

• Love 5

If it's Silas, then we're probably also in for the reappearance of Madeline who now can't be guilty of his murder. I don't think I can deal with the two of them making duck lips all over PC again.

Welcome back to Ron's record low ratings if this happens.