Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers and Speculation: Clink Boom and Cheese Fondue

• Start Topic

While watching the repeat episode today (what, I was feeling too lazy to change the channel!), a Soaps In Depth commercial came on, leading with "Franco and Nina finally make love!"  Jasus.  Trigger warning, SID!  I just ate! 

• Love 10

Knowing this show, we're lucky we didn't get a scene where Jason Thompson Patrick tells Kathleen Gati Obrecht while she's an evil bitch, he respects her administrative skills.

There's still time.

At least Patrick didn't hug Liez and tell her how awful it must of been for her. But yes, IA if JT wasn't leaving then both Patrick and Robin would have a more realistic reaction to Liez.

Er....there will be hugs and tears from Patrick to Liz. I'd bet on it. Maybe even a speech about how he'll miss his bestie.

• Love 2

While watching the repeat episode today (what, I was feeling too lazy to change the channel!), a Soaps In Depth commercial came on, leading with "Franco and Nina finally make love!"  Jasus.  Trigger warning, SID!  I just ate! 

I saw that and it killed me that THAT constituted a cover story complete with huge photo.  Slow spoiler week, I guess.

Fuck then Im really skipping the scrubs wedding. I cant stand more ass kissing for Liez.

I still think they went too far with Liz and now they're reeling it back, as if nothing huge actually happened. When Michael reacted to everything with literally saying "That sucks," it was obvious the TPTB didn't give a crap. Edited by HeatLifer
  • Love 7

Where is all this info on the wedding coming from?  How do we know Jason is there and Sam isn't? (even though I'd assume Sam wouldn't be at the wedding of her ex fiance, that would be weird)

Edited by mybabyaidan

I still think they went too far with Liz and now they're reeling it back, as if nothing huge actually happened. When Michael reacted to everything with literally saying "That sucks," it was obvious the TPTB didn't give a crap.

But something huge DID actually happen. And I don't buy that Patrick wouldn't care what Liz did, only because it was her big lie that put everything into place that cost him his True Love Sam!!

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 1

Where is all this info on the wedding coming from? How do we know Jason is there and Sam isn't? (even though I'd assume Sam wouldn't be at the wedding of her ex fiance, that would be weird)

No less weird then Patrick inviting Liz to the wedding, the woman who pushed him to a relationship and engagement with a woman that was already married and set him and his daughter up for a world of hurt when it inevitably fell apart. And who's lie pepiphrilly kept Robin in captivity for at least seven months longer than she should have been.

• Love 4

Where is all this info on the wedding coming from?  How do we know Jason is there and Sam isn't? (even though I'd assume Sam wouldn't be at the wedding of her ex fiance, that would be weird)

I think Soap Opera Digest . . . you can check the Friday main post on Soap Zone, someone recapped it there

• Love 1
No less weird then Patrick inviting Liz to the wedding, the woman who pushed him to a relationship and engagement with a woman that was already married and set him and his daughter up for a world of hurt when it inevitably fell apart.

Patrick is a grown man who made his own decisions. Whatever world of hurt he and Emma suffered is because of his bad choices, not because he listened to his deluded friend.

• Love 3

Where is all this info on the wedding coming from? How do we know Jason is there and Sam isn't? (even though I'd assume Sam wouldn't be at the wedding of her ex fiance, that would be weird)

It's from SID or SOD, I believe. One of the soap mags.

I'm sure Sam will be mentioned or Patrick will talk to Jason about her or she'll show up. Gotta get that third Samtrick goodbye in! It's the gift that keeps giving!

And I don't buy that Patrick wouldn't care what Liz did, only because it was her big lie that put everything into place that cost him his True Love Sam!!

LMAO. Frank, is that you?

Patrick is a grown man who made his own decisions. Whatever world of hurt he and Emma suffered is because of his bad choices, not because he listened to his deluded friend.

Oh, I don't disagree that Patrick made a lot of crappy choices and is directly responsible for moving Sam into the home he shared with his wife, into their bedroom, into their BED, and is responsible for how everything he did and the way he did it negatively affected his daughter. But at every turn, Liz was there telling Patrick to essentially always take the next step, that Sam needed to accept that Jason was gone, didn't Patrick love Sam enough to marry her, etc?

• Love 8

Robin being a hostage has nothing to do with Liz lying about who Jason was. One has nothing to do with the other.  At the time that Liz and Nik discovered who he was, JT was still thought to be remaining on this show, so Patrick wouldn't have given two figgedity fucks about Robin, since they were divorced.  And even if Liz had told him, he wouldn't have gotten his memory back. He probably would still have chosen to be with Liz.

And now I'm stepping away because this story is over, and it's just going in circles and no one is going to "win" the debate.

• Love 3

I love how Liz is somehow responsible for all things at all times.  If her lie cost Patrick his "great love" with Sam, then theoretically, if she hadn't lied, Patrick would still be with Sam?  So then, Robin would still be rotting in captivity.  Yet, somehow, Liz's lie is responsible for extending the length of Robin's captivity?  OK...  But, wait, Liz's lie is responsible for Patrick becoming more attached to Sam.  But, her lie cost him his relationship with Sam.  It's like she's an evil time lord who has managed to cross every constraint of time and space to make every situation the worst case scenario.  Is she also responsible for the success of Trump's campaign?  Did her lies lead to Bill Cosby raping 50 some women over the span of a few decades?  Did she order the HGH delivered to Peyton Manning's address?  

• Love 11
It's like she's [Liz] an evil time lord who has managed to cross every constraint of time and space to make every situation the worst case scenario.  Is she also responsible for the success of Trump's campaign?  Did her lies lead to Bill Cosby raping 50 some women over the span of a few decades?  Did she order the HGH delivered to Peyton Manning's address?

I feel like that's how people see Ava.

• Love 3

I still think they went too far with Liz and now they're reeling it back, as if nothing huge actually happened.

It's the same with Sonny murdering A.J.  RC on both those stories fucked up so huge that the new writers are like, "Um... okay.  Moving on..."

My wish for 2016 is that the writers leave all of Ron's crappy stories behind and start writing some good stuff!

Edited by yowsah1
  • Love 1

Lord at Franco helping Jake in art therapy.

I was going to blame you for Dr. O's reappearance !!! but now I actually think it could be good if we finally get Patrick in-character and refusing to work for that crazy bitch.

• Love 4

I assume the Robin/Dr. O stuff is to explain why Robin wouldn't rejoin the staff at GH and opens the door for her and Patrick to leave town.

My annoyance at Sonny and Carly being at Patrick and Robin's wedding (do our patriarch and matriarch need to be shoved in everywhere?) is tempered by my joy that we're going to see Mac AND FELICIA!!!

Edited by TeeVee329
  • Love 4

I hope Serial Killer and Dead Now Alive Jake kill each other.

I liked this at first but then I took it back because Dead Now Alive Jake is my current fave. I mean if he dies again we won't be treated to amazing scenes like him slamming his fist down and screaming "I HATE CHRISTMAS!" That shit is gold!

• Love 3

I hope Robin kicks Dr. O in her shins.

I assume the Robin/Dr. O stuff is to explain why Robin wouldn't rejoin the staff at GH and opens the door for her and Patrick to leave town.

My annoyance at Sonny and Carly being at Patrick and Robin's wedding (do our patriarch and matriarch need to be shoved in everywhere?) is tempered by my joy that we're going to see Mac AND FELICIA!!!

Well, Robin refused to work for that murderous psycho back in 2013 and even went for her throat, only to be pulled back by Patrick. And Patrick said he was going to quit when Obrecht threw in that he was contracted to work and would be in breach. Then of course, Victor came in and we know what happened next for the next two years.

WHY is CUJO invited to this party? I get, while clench and gritting my teeth, why midgety moobster is, since they had Robin forgive his mumbly arse when she was freed from Faison/Jerry. UGH.

Well, Robin refused to work for that murderous psycho back in 2013 and even went for her throat, only to be pulled back by Patrick. And Patrick said he was going to quit when Obrecht threw in that he was contracted to work and would be in breach. Then of course, Victor came in and we know what happened next for the next two years.

WHY is CUJO invited to this party? I get, while clench and gritting my teeth, why midgety moobster is, since they had Robin forgive his mumbly arse when she was freed from Faison/Jerry. UGH.

What did Robin have to forgive Sonny for then?

So, because Robin forgives people, the audience has to also? Is that why Liz is there?

WHY is Jason there though?  He doesn't remember Robin, they shared one conversation, and Patrick LOATHES him.....

That was my next question. Lol. It would take a lot of balls if Patrick invited Jason to his wedding, considering the last two years. 

I hope Liz doesn't get any ideas about her and Jason, just because they both happen to be there.

Edited by LexieLily
  • Love 1

Patrick only really started having real, fiery hatred for Jason after the lab explosion and then after he thought Robin put Jason before him and she didn't love him/Emma enough. I don't think Patrick is questioning Robin's love or devotion to him now.

Patrick likes Sonny now. Don't get me started on that.

And this is a UO, but I want my Carly/Robin scene, so I'll take it any way I can.

• Love 2

Patrick only really started having real, fiery hatred for Jason after the lab explosion and then after he thought Robin put Jason before him and she didn't love him/Emma enough. I don't think Patrick is questioning Robin's love or devotion to him now.

Patrick likes Sonny now. Don't get me started on that.

And this is a UO, but I want my Carly/Robin scene, so I'll take it any way I can.

I thought his hatred started, you know, when Sonny started shooting in Robin's house at Jax, and ended up causing Robin to be hurt, in front of EMMA-who saw it all happen.

Unless Cujo is down on her knees, kissing Robin's feet to thank her for Jason's life, I'm not interested. Because I just know she'll try to ruin the wedding and getting all harpy and judgmental and in Robin's face. I still remember how she tried to ruin Brenda's wedding to that midgety moobster and everyone just let her froth at the mouth and be all smug.

• Love 4

Patrick's fiery hatred of Sonny really started with the Dante shooting. And then when Sonny came and tried to shoot Jax in his home.

Patrick didn't like Jason, but was cordial and helped him medically because of Robin and he's a doctor. The super hatred came after Robin "died" and then when she "left."

I don't think Carly is going to be a bitch to Robin. I just don't, lol.

Unfortunately, I guess Scarly are now a package deal so if you get one, you get the other no matter how stupid and ridiculous it is for her be there.

As the new writers seem to see them as the new matriarch and patriarch of Port Charles (:gag:), it's mandatory that they be present at all important town events!

• Love 4

I can't even be bothered to get worked up over those two stupid delusional motherfuckers being at the Scrubs. Freedom for them, Robert, and me, is so close that I can taste it.

But, this Liz & Franco shit is fucking disgusting.

Uncle Frank should just buy airtime during the national championship game, ya know the one on Jasus' favorite network, and Stan in front of a gray wall to declare that he doesn't give one flying fuck about a very popular nearly 20 year vet and her large fanbase.

• Love 6

ARE YOU TRYING TO BREAK MY HEART RIGHT NOW!!?

I think I'm going to re-read MSquared79's Love, Hate & Babies

You know, it's been a long time since SK has been seen on GH. I'm sure now we can barter some gray paint, Rob Watkins's mad music skills, and MSt for him.

• Love 1

I record GH as well as Days and Y&R to watch after the 10:00 news and to be able to FF through those characters whose scenes, whose very existence, are too damned boring to watch.  That includes Sam, Sonny, Kayla and Patch, Sharon and Dylan and especially Faith, Adam and Chelsea spending most of their on-air scenes kissing.