Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E13: The Skinny

• Start Topic

On 3/24/2018 at 4:25 PM, Dot said:

I notice in the preview for this episode that Twit is wearing one of Torrid's huge blossoms pattern dresses.

Doesn't she realize she looks more like a sofa than the one she is sitting on?

And her blubbering about how people want to see her dead? Please. Get out of the celebrity spotlight if you can't handle the psycho nuts that come along with it.

BUT - she's wearing a dress ... ... ... WITH SLEEVES!!!!! Like - REAL sleeves. Actual sleeves. Not "cold shoulder" sleeves, not slit, wavy fabric faux-sleeves. 

Sadly. They don't really help. She looks bigger than ever. 

• Love 9

Because everybody is mean to her.

I started watching this nitwit because I thought she was actually trying to get the weight down.  But she's so awful, self-obsessed and rude.  She's only nice if it makes her look good.

And then, she's really not that nice and picks on people incessantly

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, AliM said:

1Hell to the YEAH we want our daughter to lose weight!   Look at her for cripe's sake 

I am actually curious to see if he’s been told he’s allowed to say yes or if he’s going to be required to spew the ‘I want her to be happy with how she is and just work for healthy’. 

• Love 4
Just now, hoosiermom said:

Do her parents get paid to be on this show? I sure hope so!

When they die, I hope they leave it all to Hunter, so Whitney doesn't eat it.

1 minute ago, AliM said:

Because everybody is mean to her.

I started watching this nitwit because I thought she was actually trying to get the weight down.  But she's so awful, self-obsessed and rude.  She's only nice if it makes her look good.

And then, she's really not that nice and picks on people incessantly

Me too.

• Love 9

"How will I ever forgive myself" [for making Buddy unhappy].  O M G-d  Please woman. It's not worth you hanging on mentally for so long. Give it up. Take care of your kids. Be single for awhile. You'll be okay.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Snarkastikate said:

Buddy can't seem to convince everyone that he does not want a damn GF, and certainly not Heather.   What did she do when her marriage broke up,  just curious........

She probably camped out on Buddy's doorstep.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, hoosiermom said:

Oh no. More Buddy. I don’t like him much.

Me neither but the longer this goes on the more I’m going to end up pro-Buddy. How many times does this guy have to say It’s 1000% over?!?!?  He’s done with Heather. He’s done with Whitney. He’s sick of both of them and I don’t blame him. 

• Love 19

I don't know why they're so hard on Buddy for being able to say something nice about Heather without it being an overture to "it's not over between us". He's made it clear over and over that the relationship is over. The fact that he can still say nice things about her or acknowledge that he feels a little jealous hearing she's dated some is NOT him stringing her along (maybe for once - and maybe that's why they jump on him). Would they prefer he was hateful and mean and called her a bitch?? Jeez! Kudos to Buddy for being able to acknowledge the positive from their relationship and the good things about Heather and his own feelings AND that he isn't looking to get back together with her or give her the idea that he wants that and (whether 100% or not) that he's not interested in a relationship with anyone right now. 

• Love 21
Just now, ThinkerBell said:

A moment of silence for poor Alastair the Pig would be a lot more interesting than this nonsense. Ugh, these people!

Be patient! It's coming, I guarantee

• Love 3