Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E02: PharmaRusical

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, jaync said:

Dusty looked SO much better without the dumb dots, and proved that they're not needed for her to stand out.

Dusty had his dots though... they just were strategic instead of all over his face... his eye/eyebrow makeup was a great pointillist effect.

• Love 5
23 hours ago, jaync said:

(Blair) was moving like a newborn giraffe. Crazy.

I was glad Eureka was given a second chance, but she and her tears can sashay away now.

Dusty looked SO much better without the dumb dots, and proved that they're not needed for her to stand out.

According to Blair's Insta, she had cut her foot and was bleeding everywhere.

• Love 1

Dusty had his dots though... they just were strategic instead of all over his face... his eye/eyebrow makeup was a great pointillist effect.

Yeah, I should've clarified which dots; I agree the ones above the eyes looked good. But, if there had been additional dots on the lower face along with the heavy black lips, that would've been a mess, imo.

Oh, that's terrible. I wonder why it wasn't mentioned on the show? 

(edited)
4 hours ago, jaync said:

Oh, that's terrible. I wonder why it wasn't mentioned on the show? 

Probably for the same reason they didn't mention that several queens got hurt doing the cheerleading challenge in season 9... the show doesn't want to appear negligent.

I sincerely wished Karlorie would have made her exit saying "Miss Vaaaanjie.... Miss Vaaaanjie". That would have been hilarious.

Edited by 7-Zark-7
  • Love 7
On 3/30/2018 at 1:34 AM, violet and green said:

There were a lot of bedazalled/jazzed up swimsuits on that runway. WTF?!

There sure were. Up until someone came out in a dress, I thought the runway theme was supposed to be bodysuits/leotards and I had just missed Ru saying that.

• Love 2
On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 9:37 AM, April Bloodgate said:

There sure were. Up until someone came out in a dress, I thought the runway theme was supposed to be bodysuits/leotards and I had just missed Ru saying that.

It's not like they weren't warned going back to Shangela in All Stars! After getting a favorable critic, Michelle read her a little on her bodysuit with Shangela saying to the judges "consider it burned!" It seems to be the fallback outfit when creativity has been lost! Even the "big girls" went to it as a last resort! ;-)

• Love 1