Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E16: Sur Going South

• Start Topic

The Mexico adventure continues as the group explores a natural water park and the nightlife in Playa del Carmen; James tries to remain in Jax's favor by exposing Scheana's role in hooking up Brittany with the hot new bartender's assistant.

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 11:14 PM, OnceSane said:

Why should anyone care what Jax thinks of them? They're showing more episodes from a few years ago and Jax was the exact same busybody blabbermouth! He just can't hold any info without putting his own friends on blast! His insecurities show right thru that physical perfection! Now that's he just an old, drunken piece of $#!t, IDK how he holds onto friends; even for the money given out from the show? Tom Sa. should have written him off ages ago; ratting him out with lies and other gossip just to make those b!tches happy to hear something juicy! Pathetic on all concerned IMO! ;-(

• Love 4
On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 8:08 PM, Steph J said:

Loooooool at Schena's face when Lala was sucking on the bottle. That was the first (and, I hope, last) time she and I have ever been on the same wavelength.

All these people need "help!" What amazes me is how these fools chug booze like it's water! Tim Sw. is the worst really since he doesn't seem to know when to stop! He's the most likely to die from alcohol poisoning! Jax still thinks he's in his 20's, but he's just a loser, not a complete lush like Schwartz! I'm surprised Katie actually wanted to marry him! ;-(

Edited by Fiero425
  • Love 6

Stassi has an abnormal obsession with Katie and Tom. 

She goes on their honeymoon with them. Now she sleeps in their bed with them in mexico

Who DOES that?

Who ALLOWS that?

• Love 15

I remember being in my early 20's and those late nights out partying.  We all ended up crashing in each other's beds, like sardines. 

BUT these folks are OOOOOLLLLLLDDDDDD.  Damn, ya'll.  You're dirty.  Change your nasty clothes before you get in bed.  

• Love 19

Does anyone else think Ken Todd looks miserable or perhaps unhealthy?

Jaxs/Jason is in the mist of a major midlife crisis.  He knows he’s aging and doesn’t have a real profession.  I wish Brit would let him go.  She would be fine on the show solo.

Edited by Emmeline
Correction
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Does anyone else think Ken Todd looks miserable or perhaps unhealthy?

Jaxs/Jason is in the mist of a major midlife crisis.  He knows he’s aging and doesn’t have a real profession.  I wish Brit would let him go.  She would be fine in the. Show solo.

Ken looks sick AND miserable.  Maybe one is causing the other?

• Love 9

Oh Sheana.... so pathetic

Jax thought Brittany wouldn't think twice about moving across the country?  With his mean condescending cheating ass? He's a selfish prick. 

Katie and Schwartz eating pizza all drunk in bed was pretty funny,  I normally don't care for them together.  

• Love 3

I appreciated James' willingness to share a horrible act.  It explains some stuff about him.

He's hilarious hanging out with the girls.  He doesn't say a lot, soaks everything in and the runs and tells on the girls.

Why was Ariana with the boys?  

This season, the Witches of WeHo don't seem to spend much time obsessing over Ariana and Schaena as much as Ariana and Schaena seem to enjoy every little negative thing they hear or spread about any of the witches.

More Peter!

Next week looks like a drunken rage fest.

• Love 17

Guys, I don’t think Ken is miserable or sick. I think he’s just really old. I don’t mean chronologically. I mean like, he’s aged. He can barely walk, he shuffles. He dresses well bc he has money, but without money and Lisa he’d probably be in Assisted Living.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, Silo said:

Guys, I don’t think Ken is miserable or sick. I think he’s just really old. I don’t mean chronologically. I mean like, he’s aged. He can barely walk, he shuffles. He dresses well bc he has money, but without money and Lisa he’d probably be in Assisted Living.

I just looked up his age and he was born in 1957, which makes him only 60.  He has an easy life and I’m sure the best medical care.  It could be the dogs death but it seems like he was miserable even before that.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, rustyspigot said:

I'm shocked Scheana didn't toast to Rob and their future daughter Madison Marie Parks Valetta at that dinner. 

Well she was sharing the epic story of the putting together the tv In under SEVEN minutes!!!

• Love 4
Just now, WhosThatGirl said:

Well she was sharing the epic story of the putting together the tv In under SEVEN minutes!!!

It’s probably not the only thing Rob does in under seven minutes......

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I just looked up his age and he was born in 1957, which makes him only 60.  He has an easy life and I’m sure the best medical care.  It could be the dogs death but it seems like he was miserable even before that.

Ken's only 60?????  I thought he was at least 70.   Maybe his hip surgery has slowed him down.  Or who knows.  I do hope his health  is okay, though.

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 11
10 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

That's a different Ken Todd.  Lisa's Ken Todd is 71 and has a son from his first marriage who was born in 1966.

Edited by Steph J
  • Love 24
29 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Wrong Ken Todd.

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

60???  He looks older than that IMO.  My mom will be 80 this year, and she honestly looks, and acts, younger than Ken.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Silo said:

Ken has had hip replacement surgery.  My guess is it is time to do the other side.  I am wondering when Ken gets to retire.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

Don't know where you got that info but it is not correct. Lisa is around 57, Ken is at least 15 years older. I know this because they talked about the age difference on their other show and how she was so young when she met him.

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Don't know where you got that info but it is not correct. Lisa is around 57, Ken is at least 15 years older. I know this because they talked about the age difference on their other show and how she was so young when she met him.

There is a soccer player named Ken Todd.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Todd   Yolanda once while going after LVP claimed they were having Ken's birthday on a day that wasn't his birthday and based it on the much younger Ken Todd wikipedia page.  Ken will 73 in July.  Here is a story about his 70th birthday back in 2015  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3361954/Lisa-Vanderpump-parties-pals-celebrate-husband-s-70th-birthday-Yolanda-Foster-skips-bash-seek-IV-vitamin-therapy-RHOBH.html.

• Love 8

I’m confused about the Kristen situation. The cast has traveled out of the country a few times haven’t they? They’ve at least been to mexico before, it’s when Kristen found out about Tom and Arinia and called Lisa and said she refused to work if Arinia was working. Maybe because she was with Tom at the same so her anxiety was fine? Whatever. Also love how all the female cast members have some anxiety problem. 

I did love Stassi talking about the trip she took with Kristen’s katie and Rachel and how Kristen went nuts so “we left her in Coopahangin and went to Paris!” Like for some reason I laughed really hard at that. I don’t know why, I just found it funny. I mean it’s terrible and awful to leave your friend and go to another country but I laughed. 

Also why didn’t the camera man film Kristen freaking out?

inhave to admit this episode was kind of fun, a little boring but there were some fun moments here and there, like when Brittany walked in and Jax was staring at his crystal/rock and he explained it and then she was like “.. okay, I’ll just leave you to it then “ and walked away. 

Next week looks less fun. There appears to be a lot of yelling and fighting and it’s not about pasta and doesn’t look like it includes fidget spinners.

• Love 6

My parents are the same age as Ken and I've noticed of late how much slower they're walking. Both walk for exercise so it's something they do every day. I hadn't walked with them for awhile, it was a shock. 72 with a hip replacement will slow anyone down.

Lala's bottle, I have no words.

Brittany, run!

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Steph J said:

Loooooool at Schena's face when Lala was sucking on the bottle. That was the first (and, I hope, last) time she and I have ever been on the same wavelength.

I have so many questions! Where did Lala even find a bottle? How are her teeth not entirely fucked up from sucking on bottle into her 20s? Is her mouth just full of cavities? Should she offer Kristen a warm bottle to help calm her the fuck down? What's more relaxing for a grown ass woman with debilitating anxiety, cigarettes or warm bottles? Why did Lala name her baby bottle after the Schwartz/Katie pet name? How did it take three seasons for someone to finally get footage of this?

• Love 21
31 minutes ago, rho said:

I have so many questions! Where did Lala even find a bottle? How are her teeth not entirely fucked up from sucking on bottle into her 20s? Is her mouth just full of cavities? Should she offer Kristen a warm bottle to help calm her the fuck down? What's more relaxing for a grown ass woman with debilitating anxiety, cigarettes or warm bottles? Why did Lala name her baby bottle after the Schwartz/Katie pet name? How did it take three seasons for someone to finally get footage of this?

I don't think Lala uses the bottle all the time.  I did do a double take but it is not unusual for adults to still sleep with their childhood teddy bears or blankies.  My niece is 30 years old and has three children and she still has her blankie. Actually I don't think you can call it a blankie anymore it is now a bunch of threads that is held together by other threads,  She brought her blankie with her to the hospital when she had each one of her children.  She was adopted and has a lot of abandonment issues so it is a comfort object for her.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, rho said:

I too have questions and the press has done little to satisfy my curiosity.  My guess is Lala takes it with her when she travels.  I did like how she discussed having her blanket rolled up favorite TV show on and having a hands free bottle situation.  I am wondering if her shrink suggested the bottle or if she was never fully weened.  Lala's bottle is a "bubbie" not to be confused with "bubba"  http://www.vulture.com/2018/03/vanderpump-rules-recap-season-6-episode-16.html Tom and Katie's nickname for each other.  I can't decide if Lala self-medicates every night or just when she feels an anxiety situation.

• Love 4

Note to Brittany: Leave. Him. Now.

You have a made to order opportunity to DTMFA. Take it. Press the Restart button on your life. You don't need a loser like Jax to move forward. You have a great network of girlfriends who genuinely care about you. He does not. 

Time to move on.

• Love 15
8 hours ago, Silo said:

He probably shuffles because he never really recovered 100% from the hip surgery.  I think he does have health problems that they don't talk about, because they're so private. 

Edited by sadiebyuca
spelling
  • Love 3

I'm feeling bad for Jax.  I think he's losing it because he can NOT convince Brittany to dump  him.  He's tried it all and that girl just won't leave him.  He's completely confused and befuddled. LOL

• Love 20

I just can't stand Ariana anymore.  

Did you notice that it was "Boy's Night," but of course she stayed? Her "best friends" Scheana and Lala left, but she couldn't separate herself from FI.

When she first started on the show, she seemed really confident and that's why she was so catty to other women.  The longer the show goes on, she seems needy, desperate, and insecure, which is why she's so catty to other women.

• Love 22
10 hours ago, Emmeline said:

Ken is at least 70. I think he may have partied a lot when he was younger, though....which can take it's toll on you. Sheesh, just look at how much Jax has aged over the course of this show! 

I also think Ken and Lisa, both, dress and style themselves in a way that really ages them. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

How many times are we going to hear about Rob putting a tv on the wall in seven minutes? Like really. 

This is one of my biggest pet peeves. Someone repeating the same stories using practically the same words to the same people. She either doesn’t care that she already told them, or she sees her friends as just faceless, interchangeable beings who exist only to be her audience.

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 17
1 hour ago, VagueDisclaimer said:

I think it was always needy, desperate, and insecure, as no one needs to act that superior and talk about their own intelligence that much who isn’t insecure. The way she talks down to women and tends to stick with the guys also says a lot, IMO. The self-professed “Cool Girl” is never that cool, 

That's exactly what it seems like - the faux "Cool  Girl" persona.  

• Love 7

Was Lala sitting on James’s lap during the bullying discussion? If so, hmmm... She’s kind of sending James mixed messages. 

I’m envious; she looked amazing in that dress. 

I cringed both times that Brittany “reassured” Jax that “nothing came of it”, with regard to hanging out with Adam. I really thought that was going to exacerbate the tension.

I am impressed that Kristen has not gotten breast implants. 

Edited by hoodooznoodooz
  • Love 4