Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, Cramps said:

For those of you who have seen the “Cowboy”/Michael episode of Catfish, what’s your take on it? It seems a bit fishy. (No pun intended). 

I was sure that everyone just made the whole story up to get on TV, and there's no way she's actually romantically interested in him. But then they did spend Christmas together, so good for Cowboy, I guess? 

Ep97_6NW4AE8Ro9.jpg

5 hours ago, atomic said:

I was sure that everyone just made the whole story up to get on TV, and there's no way she's actually romantically interested in him. But then they did spend Christmas together, so good for Cowboy, I guess? 

Ep97_6NW4AE8Ro9.jpg

There is just so much to unpack/unwrap here that I don’t even know where to start... If it’s real, good for them.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Ok, so I had a few minutes of boredom and decided to watch that full Catfish episode.  Hoo boy. I don’t know what was the weirdest part...

That Cowboy fell so hard for a woman who avoided visual contact that he was talking about having babies with her before he ever met her,

That even after finding out she is a wannabe nun virgin who stalks reality stars and sent nude pics to James Huling and covered up the camera on the Catfish zoom call because she was too darn shy to let Cowboy see her yet is fine with appearing on the TV show, he was relieved to find out she is the Real Deal and went all in on the dating,

Or that he is friends with Russell. Freaking. Hantz!

Oh, Cowboy.

• LOL 4
2 hours ago, nkotb said:

I hope that poor baby inherits her whine. It's only fair that she have to deal with it like the rest of the world has had to deal with hers. 

I agree, but poor Victor! I'll never understand how he landed in this mess in the first place. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4

From Twitter:

Robyn Kass

@Kassting

Bitter Sweet news. I’ve been offered some big opportunities in the New Year. After a lot of thought, I’ve decided to move forward w these projects & take a leave from #BB23. I am excited & have no doubt you’ll be in good hands this season!  Be safe & Happy New Year! #staytuned

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, GeorgiaRai said:

From Twitter:

Robyn Kass

@Kassting

Bitter Sweet news. I’ve been offered some big opportunities in the New Year. After a lot of thought, I’ve decided to move forward w these projects & take a leave from #BB23. I am excited & have no doubt you’ll be in good hands this season!  Be safe & Happy New Year! #staytuned

I'm actually pretty OK with this. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Lots of drama on twitter today. Brent from RHAP tweeted that Angela cheated on Tyler and they broke up. Most of the tweets got deleted but this article details it.

https://myiclicktv.com/tyler-and-angela-become-latest-victims-of-fake-reality-tv-news-angela-sets-the-record-straight/?fbclid=IwAR3dBENvuspzrdQ-a0H4Oj05Vpxz8f2Fj29WLmUtXOX2I5u2ohTLrjpzCDw

For those who don't care enough to read the article, they're denying the whole thing. 

I wondered why both of them had Instagram stories up last night of just lovey pictures with no captions. 

I will just say this: if there's any truth to it, I hope he drives straight to the nearest steakhouse and orders a rare porterhouse with a side of bacon sauce. 

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

Day did a 2 hour YouTube vid. I have no desire to spend 2 hours listening to her rehash something I was over like 5 months ago. Apparently she’s still mad at Kevin, David, and Bay but thinks Dani is wonderful. Oh Day, always with the absolutely terrible reads lol.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Day did a 2 hour YouTube vid. I have no desire to spend 2 hours listening to her rehash something I was over like 5 months ago. Apparently she’s still mad at Kevin, David, and Bay but thinks Dani is wonderful. Oh Day, always with the absolutely terrible reads lol.

Wait, she's pissed at Bayleigh now? Did we know that? 

50 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I really hate to say this but Day sounds like one of those people where the more you know her, the less you like her. 

The other thing is Day has to ask herself why she's feuding with people like Kevin and David. They're pretty innocuous people. Furniture within the BB house, yes. Not good players, yes. But they're not the types to get into big feuds with people. 

• Love 11

Okay, I took this one for the team and half-listened to the entire thing while I was doing (mostly) brainless work stuff. It is two plus hours* solely outlining her myriad issues with David.

She still has not watched any of the feed footage or the episodes. But was quite happy to break down each. and. every. detail of her conflicts with David. Basically, 1) he's a dipshit and a terrible player (no argument there), and 2) he's not "down with the cause" (I am most of the way to albino, so I don't give an opinion on that). 

Kevin is part two. Nicole is "another video at some point."

Other people she mentioned at any length (max five minutes each): 

- Christmas: wanted their kids to meet, to be friends, whatever. Day: nope. 

- Dani: Dani loves her and she has no problem with Dani. They weren't on the same page game wise, but that's okay. 

- Bay: "insisted" on mediating a Day/David convo, which Day felt was purposefully to make her look bad. I can't believe I'm saying this, but here we are: #teambay. 

* She talks EXTREMELY fast during most of this. It's probably three hours or so at normal speed. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, IndyMischa said:

Okay, I took this one for the team and half-listened to the entire thing while I was doing (mostly) brainless work stuff. It is two plus hours* solely outlining her myriad issues with David.

She still has not watched any of the feed footage or the episodes. But was quite happy to break down each. and. every. detail of her conflicts with David. Basically, 1) he's a dipshit and a terrible player (no argument there), and 2) he's not "down with the cause" (I am most of the way to albino, so I don't give an opinion on that). 

Kevin is part two. Nicole is "another video at some point."

Other people she mentioned at any length (max five minutes each): 

- Christmas: wanted their kids to meet, to be friends, whatever. Day: nope. 

- Dani: Dani loves her and she has no problem with Dani. They weren't on the same page game wise, but that's okay. 

- Bay: "insisted" on mediating a Day/David convo, which Day felt was purposefully to make her look bad. I can't believe I'm saying this, but here we are: #teambay. 

* She talks EXTREMELY fast during most of this. It's probably three hours or so at normal speed. 

Well, I do appreciate you half-listening to the 2 hours and taking one for the “team”.  I’m not patient at all. I go on YouTube to watch a video on how to make a wreath or certain kinds of jewelry and those drive me nuts because they ramble so much - just give me that facts ma’am.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Well, I do appreciate you half-listening to the 2 hours and taking one for the “team”.  I’m not patient at all. I go on YouTube to watch a video on how to make a wreath or certain kinds of jewelry and those drive me nuts because they ramble so much - just give me that facts ma’am.

I'm generally the same way. People send me funny videos, and I usually just kick them a "lol" back and delete the video. Reality show drama is where I can bring myself to make an exception, and even then, only during work hours. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
49 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

I always knew Day and Bay weren't long for the world. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

And this is just the first one next video will be dedicated to Kevin.

Okay, I understand that we sort of perpetuate this mindset by watching BB and talking shit about stuff before, during and after the fact, but... get over yourselves? Nicole and her stupid instagram pics, Swaggy and his declarations of intent with regards to the reality show world, Day and her literal hours long videos basically just bitching, Tyler and Angela's ridiculous engagement video... just STAHP. Stop. None of you are as likable or as engaging as you a) think you are and b) need to be for this shit to have a point to it. We can't miss you if we don't care, and we can't care if you never go away.

I wish more people were like Justin from OTT who got voted out and then went right back to his normal life with his restaurant.

• Love 18
7 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Okay, I understand that we sort of perpetuate this mindset by watching BB and talking shit about stuff before, during and after the fact, but... get over yourselves? Nicole and her stupid instagram pics, Swaggy and his declarations of intent with regards to the reality show world, Day and her literal hours long videos basically just bitching, Tyler and Angela's ridiculous engagement video... just STAHP. Stop. None of you are as likable or as engaging as you a) think you are and b) need to be for this shit to have a point to it. We can't miss you if we don't care, and we can't care if you never go away.

I wish more people were like Justin from OTT who got voted out and then went right back to his normal life with his restaurant.

I mean, I agree, and I can't stand some of them and their bullshit. But I also can't blame them extending their 15 MINUTES, since "influencer" became a viable job title. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Love 4