Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Stinger97

BB in the Media: Outside the Fishbowl

Day says that David blames her for everything that happened in the game and holds a grudge. Honestly I don't blame David. She was a bitch to him. She's a nice person in many ways but what she said to him and the way she treated him was not cool.

• Like 5

RHAP finale interviews with Cody, Enzo, Nicole and Da’vonne.

Highlights: Cody always planned to take Enzo to the end, and is positive both Enzo and Nicole would have taken him. Before the season, he heard rumors of who might be playing and studied their seasons while in sequester. He kept his own participation a secret, but knew who he wanted to align with. He planned on winning the first comp in order to set up that opportunity.

Enzo said he would have taken Nicole to F2, and still believes keeping her safe in triple eviction was the right move because of her usefulness in comps and as a shield. He is satisfied with the outcome. He will not share custody of Moolan with Tyler because Tyler abandoned her.

Nicole is devastated about Cody evicting her and while she thinks they can be friends, they won’t be close. She sees it as the ultimate betrayal, but still voted for Cody because she isn’t a bitter juror. If she could go back and change anything, it would be to tell Da’vonne the truth and blow up Cody and Dani’s games, since as it turned out they didn’t have her back. She will not play again because she can’t handle the emotions of it. She will focus on being a wife and having babies. 

Da’vonne is thrilled about the AFP vote and said it was unexpected. She thought Tyler would take it. She said Cody would have won in either F2, but it would have been close against Nicole because Memphis, Xmas, Kevin and David had all planned on voting for her.

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

So Nicole made it all the way to the final 3 because of her alliance with Cody, who was extremely loyal to her the entire game. At the F3 she had the opportunity to win the final HOH and have her fate in her own hands.  She didn’t win the competition, because while she clearly had studied, Cody had studied more. He then chose to win the game instead of just being buddies with Nicole, which she ALSO might have done in his position. And she is somehow now perceiving the whole game, in which she was one question and a tiebreaker away from getting to the end as a former winner (because of Cody), as “Cody betrayed me.”

Victor, good luck. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 5

8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

She said Cody would have won in either F2, but it would have been close against Nicole because Memphis, Xmas, Kevin and David had all planned on voting for her.

Nicole could have actually won then since Enzo said he would have voted for her if Cody cut him.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Here's the thing. I understand Nicole being hurt. But I also think that she probably would have brought Enzo as well. She says she wouldn't have but I think she would.

Plus Cody has told Nicole over and over again about his extensive money woes. His gf has cancer and he hasn't really worked for several years and since the pandemic not at all. If Nicole were a true friend she'd understand that he had to do the best thing for his game and his loved ones.

I think if Nicole made a mistake with her game it was talking about her sponsors, her influencer lifestyle, her $3000 wedding ticket. I think Cody cut her because it was better for his game, but I also think that Cody might have looked at Enzo as a single father also struggling to pay the bills and took pity on him. I think it was a combination of both things that made Cody take Enzo.

• Like 17

31 minutes ago, Growsonwalls said:

Here's the thing. I understand Nicole being hurt. But I also think that she probably would have brought Enzo as well. She says she wouldn't have but I think she would.

Plus Cody has told Nicole over and over again about his extensive money woes. His gf has cancer and he hasn't really worked for several years and since the pandemic not at all. If Nicole were a true friend she'd understand that he had to do the best thing for his game and his loved ones.

I think if Nicole made a mistake with her game it was talking about her sponsors, her influencer lifestyle, her $3000 wedding ticket. I think Cody cut her because it was better for his game, but I also think that Cody might have looked at Enzo as a single father also struggling to pay the bills and took pity on him. I think it was a combination of both things that made Cody take Enzo.

Agreed. I get that she’s hurt, but I could also see her anger more if she and Cody were legitimate, good friends out of the house. However, that doesn’t seem to be the case. Correct me if I’m wrong, but from what I read, their families are close, but Cody and Nicole seemed to be distant friends, who are on good terms and played together before - no more, no less. 

I do think it’s possible that Nicole could’ve taken Cody, but even if she did, I don’t think they were in the exact same situation. Nicole is a former winner. Cody is not, and he got dinged before for taking a stronger, competitor to the end over a weaker one. Strategically, it makes sense that it would have weighed on him more than her potential decision to take him. Ultimately, she knew that Cody had a final 2 with Enzo and had been close with him all season. She needed to win the final HOH...she should’ve realized that. 

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

I understand Nicole being hurt. But I also think that she probably would have brought Enzo as well. She says she wouldn't have but I think she would.

Taran has said that Nicole had prepared a speech only sitting next to Cody and I don't doubt that. She repeated it over and over, she had it ready, so I'm sure she would take Cody.

Nicole now is trying to maje the best out of the situation and pretend to be the victim and gain sympathy from the casuals. I could see her brain working while the jury was questioning Cody and Enzo. She was thinking "how can I make this turn to my favor and people treat me with sympathy, poor girl who was cut?", and that's why she behaved like that to Cody before she asked her question ("I can't even look at you right now"). She thought the casuals would feel sorry for her and I guess she is not wrong. The casuals have no idea that she made fun of Ian and that she had no intention to reveal to Ian the fact she voted him out were it not for the wall yeller so I guess she likeable by them.

Edited by kariyaki · Reason: Fixed format problems
  • Like 1

I find it interesting how, in Nicole’s mind, hers was the only F2 that counted. She knew another F2 existed between Enzo and Cody, but somehow reneging on that one would not have qualified as the ultimate backstabbing broke-my-heart betrayal. That would been just good gameplay. 

She also mentioned that Cody may not be coming to her wedding now, but I remember him saying weeks ago that he was never invited. So how close could they have been? 

Drama queen.

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

One thing I will say about Nicole -- she's a tough bird. She always knows exactly what she's doing. 

You say tough bird, I say asshole! Watching her on that stage in her 20 dollar fashion bug suit and tacky heels made me dislike her even more. Dani looked pleased as well. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Fuck you, Day....David has every reason to dislike your fake ass.

You were nothing but condescending to him throughout the game!  Instead of expecting an apology from Tyler you should have apologized to David when he came into the jury house....THAT should have been filmed instead of the phony indignation when Tyler came to jury.

Whatever...kick rocks and stay off my tv.

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Like 9

10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I find it interesting how, in Nicole’s mind, hers was the only F2 that counted. She knew another F2 existed between Enzo and Cody, but somehow reneging on that one would not have qualified as the ultimate backstabbing broke-my-heart betrayal. That would been just good gameplay. 

She also mentioned that Cody may not be coming to her wedding now, but I remember him saying weeks ago that he was never invited. So how close could they have been? 

Drama queen.

Honestly, you'd think she'd be thrilled Cody cut her at F3, because it allows her to do her favorite thing: play victim.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 2

This, from Nicole talking in the Detroit News, explaining why she won't watch her season, made me laugh... 

"You just get frustrated," she says. "And it's hard watching yourself. Like, my voice is obviously annoying, so I don't really wanna hear it. I already hear it all the time when I talk." 

You have to admit she's self aware! 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

4 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

This, from Nicole talking in the Detroit News, explaining why she won't watch her season, made me laugh... 

"You just get frustrated," she says. "And it's hard watching yourself. Like, my voice is obviously annoying, so I don't really wanna hear it. I already hear it all the time when I talk." 

You have to admit she's self aware! 

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/2020/10/30/im-done-why-michigans-nicole-franzel-says-shes-finished-big-brother/6087980002/

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-all-stars-nicole-franzel-interview/

Nicole shares her undelivered finale speech and her strategy for the season: “Make them believe” she is weak and pathetic. Goal fulfilled.

While still hurt and angry at Cody’s betrayal, she is very anxious to talk to Da’vonne because, even though Day begged her to tell the truth about David so Day would not end up dragging another black contestant on TV for no reason, Nicole wants to explain that it was all strategy and nothing personal.  Let’s just say I hope Day is exactly as understanding as Nicole.

• Like 6

On 10/29/2020 at 10:44 PM, Growsonwalls said:

Day says that David blames her for everything that happened in the game and holds a grudge. Honestly I don't blame David. She was a bitch to him. She's a nice person in many ways but what she said to him and the way she treated him was not cool.

I don't think Da'Vonne is a nice person.   A nice person is a person who is nice to everyone.  No exceptions.   No picking and choosing who to be nice to and who to treat like crap.  She had no business winning AFP, and the fact that she did win is more than a bit disturbing.   I think Da'Vonne is an immature naive jerk.

Edited by icemiser69
  • Like 10

6 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

I don't think Da'Vonne is a nice person.   A nice person is a person who is nice to everyone.  No exceptions.   No picking and choosing who to be nice to and who to treat like crap.  She had no business winning AFP, and the fact that she did win is more than a bit disturbing.   I think Da'Vonne is an immature naive jerk.

Preach! And racist! 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

IT seems like Ian is the only one who truly feels bad for things he said. I also do not get get all the janelle gushing? She’s just as terrible as the rest of them, was everyone supposed to play FOR HER?? She’s exactly the same as Nicole and her bitter Betty show after losing is equally as immature. Kaysar is the only decent human in that house imo. 

A new Secret Alliance podcast with Danielle R and Jason posted today. Interviews with Da’vonne, Enzo, Nicole and Cody. Sounds like Nicole is finally starting to calm down; she now admits that Cody made a good game move by cutting her. She also said she’s going back to nursing. Those cancelled contracts must be hurting.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 4

Okay, excuse my ignorance guys, but can anyone explain to me why they're on a clock like they're broadcasting live from the Oscars? It's funny to see Danielle yammer on and on with each house guest and Jason interjecting with "1 minute on the clock! Wrap it up please!" So weird..

1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

A new Secret Alliance podcast with Danielle R and Jason posted today. Interviews with Da’vonne, Enzo, Nicole and Cody. Sounds like Nicole is finally starting to calm down; she now admits that Cody made a good game move by cutting her. She also said she’s going back to nursing. Those cancelled contracts must be hurting.

Looks like reality has sunk in for Nicole. I thought she hated being a nurse. I’m thinking she was hoping for an easier life by being an influencer. Hopefully, she invested wisely with her earlier $500,000 and whatever winnings from this season. I hadn’t realized that Victor became a police officer. That’s nice.

• Like 4

https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-all-stars-finale-julie-chen-cody-nicole-davonne-winner/

EW: Da’Vonne won $25,000 as America’s favorite houseguest. What do you think it was about her that fans responded to?

Her honesty, humor, heart, quick wit, and love of God! Amen!

Um, I'm glad Julie Chen has found god. (I lie. I wouldn't give shit if I didn't have to hear about it. But I do. And it freaks me out. So I'm not glad).

Da'Vonne's "love of God" isn't my thing but certainly made me feel uncomfortable. Because it felt like it was HER love and true belief in god, and any reference to it was to her own, genuine belief applied to herself, and not some performative act or judgment of others. Ahem.

But, does Julie REALLY think it was Day's love of God that made anyone more than a few people wake up every day of the voting period, say "WWJD? Oh, I think he'd make a ton of fake email accounts and vote for his most ardent followers many times as possible to help her win a monetary prize in a game show highly dependent on one's ability to abandon and actively work against my and other major religious principles"? 

Like, I get that Julie couldn't answer, "I think the viewers were sick of 22 seasons of blatant and unchecked racism on our show and wanted to do the little they could to send the message that they supported a player who was, too," but even if she couldn't give so much as a neutered nod to, "Openness to address topical social issues," "honesty" could have covered that. 

Did Mark Burnett replace her programming? Is the CBS reality machine rejecting Scientology in lieu of Evangelical Christianity? Is Jeff Probst going to be replacing torches with crosses if Survivor ever comes back?

Am I just projecting my election results frustrations and talking out my ass? What is going on here?

• Like 7

5 hours ago, methadonna said:

Did Mark Burnett replace her programming? Is the CBS reality machine rejecting Scientology in lieu of Evangelical Christianity? Is Jeff Probst going to be replacing torches with crosses if Survivor ever comes back?

The Immunity Idol can become a cross! 

• Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Looks like reality has sunk in for Nicole. I thought she hated being a nurse. I’m thinking she was hoping for an easier life by being an influencer. Hopefully, she invested wisely with her earlier $500,000 and whatever winnings from this season. I hadn’t realized that Victor became a police officer. That’s nice.

Yaknow, these days a half-mil just doesn’t go nearly as far as it used to....  🤣🤣🤣

I wonder if Nicole was planning to step away from the BB community regardless of what happened on 22. She could have muted everyone then wrap up the interviews and get ready for the wedding and after that quietly unfollow them and live her life.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I have no idea.  If she hates being a nurse, she wouldn't be the first person to head down a career path only to find out that once she reached that destination that she realized that she didn't like the path that she had chosen.

Life is too short to be miserable.  If she doesn't like being a nurse, she ought to try and find a career path that makes her happy.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

I don';t know if to read anything about this but Dom's first IG post since show ended last week is just him and Tennessee again. No Dani. 

Dani probably hasn’t found her way home yet; hopefully she isn’t driving cross-country to New Jersey wearing a diaper....

• Laugh 8
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Nashville said:

Dani probably hasn’t found her way home yet; hopefully she isn’t driving cross-country to New Jersey wearing a diaper....

Depends....

• Like 1
  • Laugh 15

On 11/3/2020 at 7:29 PM, UniqBlue69 said:

Okay, excuse my ignorance guys, but can anyone explain to me why they're on a clock like they're broadcasting live from the Oscars? It's funny to see Danielle yammer on and on with each house guest and Jason interjecting with "1 minute on the clock! Wrap it up please!" So weird..

If these are interviews orchestrated by CBS, CBS only gives each press outlet so much time to speak to each houseguest. And the onus is apparently on the outlet to keep track of time.

• Useful 1

On 11/4/2020 at 10:31 PM, Nashville said:

On 11/5/2020 at 6:30 AM, icemiser69 said:

Depends....

AMAZING! 😂

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, HartofDixie said:

Nicole breaks her silence

EFCB6C87-5CE2-480B-882A-C9436BDED264.jpeg

OMG that whiny voice could only be worse when disembodied on a podcast.   Good grief.   

• Like 2
  • Laugh 9
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

OMG that whiny voice could only be worse when disembodied on a podcast.   Good grief.

Are people really that bored that they would want to listen to that?  Season 22 was boring and not the least bit competitive to begin with, what could she possibly talk about involving that season that anyone would care to listen to?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

my series of podcasts

This is the part that made me gag. A series of podcasts? You have so much to say that you can’t express it all in a single episode? Noooo thanks, Coco. We’ve all suffered enough torture, thank you very much. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Since she’s snubbed at least half the network of alumni she usually draws her guests from, she’s going to have to find another way to get people to go back to her podcast platform. Vic stopped doing their joint podcast a couple of months ago when the backlash started. If she truly wanted to apologize for anything or be understood, she wouldn’t be trying to leverage that information for her financial gain.  Unfortunately for her, people can rate and review podcasts. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 3