Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

One thing I will say about Nicole -- she's a tough bird. She always knows exactly what she's doing. 

You say tough bird, I say asshole! Watching her on that stage in her 20 dollar fashion bug suit and tacky heels made me dislike her even more. Dani looked pleased as well. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

Fuck you, Day....David has every reason to dislike your fake ass.

You were nothing but condescending to him throughout the game!  Instead of expecting an apology from Tyler you should have apologized to David when he came into the jury house....THAT should have been filmed instead of the phony indignation when Tyler came to jury.

Whatever...kick rocks and stay off my tv.

Edited by Yogisbooboo64
  • Love 9
10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I find it interesting how, in Nicole’s mind, hers was the only F2 that counted. She knew another F2 existed between Enzo and Cody, but somehow reneging on that one would not have qualified as the ultimate backstabbing broke-my-heart betrayal. That would been just good gameplay. 

She also mentioned that Cody may not be coming to her wedding now, but I remember him saying weeks ago that he was never invited. So how close could they have been? 

Drama queen.

Honestly, you'd think she'd be thrilled Cody cut her at F3, because it allows her to do her favorite thing: play victim.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

This, from Nicole talking in the Detroit News, explaining why she won't watch her season, made me laugh... 

"You just get frustrated," she says. "And it's hard watching yourself. Like, my voice is obviously annoying, so I don't really wanna hear it. I already hear it all the time when I talk." 

You have to admit she's self aware! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

This, from Nicole talking in the Detroit News, explaining why she won't watch her season, made me laugh... 

"You just get frustrated," she says. "And it's hard watching yourself. Like, my voice is obviously annoying, so I don't really wanna hear it. I already hear it all the time when I talk." 

You have to admit she's self aware! 

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/entertainment/2020/10/30/im-done-why-michigans-nicole-franzel-says-shes-finished-big-brother/6087980002/

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-all-stars-nicole-franzel-interview/

Nicole shares her undelivered finale speech and her strategy for the season: “Make them believe” she is weak and pathetic. Goal fulfilled.

While still hurt and angry at Cody’s betrayal, she is very anxious to talk to Da’vonne because, even though Day begged her to tell the truth about David so Day would not end up dragging another black contestant on TV for no reason, Nicole wants to explain that it was all strategy and nothing personal.  Let’s just say I hope Day is exactly as understanding as Nicole.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, icemiser69 said:

I don't think Da'Vonne is a nice person.   A nice person is a person who is nice to everyone.  No exceptions.   No picking and choosing who to be nice to and who to treat like crap.  She had no business winning AFP, and the fact that she did win is more than a bit disturbing.   I think Da'Vonne is an immature naive jerk.

Preach! And racist! 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

IT seems like Ian is the only one who truly feels bad for things he said. I also do not get get all the janelle gushing? She’s just as terrible as the rest of them, was everyone supposed to play FOR HER?? She’s exactly the same as Nicole and her bitter Betty show after losing is equally as immature. Kaysar is the only decent human in that house imo. 

A new Secret Alliance podcast with Danielle R and Jason posted today. Interviews with Da’vonne, Enzo, Nicole and Cody. Sounds like Nicole is finally starting to calm down; she now admits that Cody made a good game move by cutting her. She also said she’s going back to nursing. Those cancelled contracts must be hurting.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Okay, excuse my ignorance guys, but can anyone explain to me why they're on a clock like they're broadcasting live from the Oscars? It's funny to see Danielle yammer on and on with each house guest and Jason interjecting with "1 minute on the clock! Wrap it up please!" So weird..

1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

A new Secret Alliance podcast with Danielle R and Jason posted today. Interviews with Da’vonne, Enzo, Nicole and Cody. Sounds like Nicole is finally starting to calm down; she now admits that Cody made a good game move by cutting her. She also said she’s going back to nursing. Those cancelled contracts must be hurting.

Looks like reality has sunk in for Nicole. I thought she hated being a nurse. I’m thinking she was hoping for an easier life by being an influencer. Hopefully, she invested wisely with her earlier $500,000 and whatever winnings from this season. I hadn’t realized that Victor became a police officer. That’s nice.

• Love 4

https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-all-stars-finale-julie-chen-cody-nicole-davonne-winner/

EW: Da’Vonne won $25,000 as America’s favorite houseguest. What do you think it was about her that fans responded to?

Her honesty, humor, heart, quick wit, and love of God! Amen!

Um, I'm glad Julie Chen has found god. (I lie. I wouldn't give shit if I didn't have to hear about it. But I do. And it freaks me out. So I'm not glad).

Da'Vonne's "love of God" isn't my thing but certainly made me feel uncomfortable. Because it felt like it was HER love and true belief in god, and any reference to it was to her own, genuine belief applied to herself, and not some performative act or judgment of others. Ahem.

But, does Julie REALLY think it was Day's love of God that made anyone more than a few people wake up every day of the voting period, say "WWJD? Oh, I think he'd make a ton of fake email accounts and vote for his most ardent followers many times as possible to help her win a monetary prize in a game show highly dependent on one's ability to abandon and actively work against my and other major religious principles"? 

Like, I get that Julie couldn't answer, "I think the viewers were sick of 22 seasons of blatant and unchecked racism on our show and wanted to do the little they could to send the message that they supported a player who was, too," but even if she couldn't give so much as a neutered nod to, "Openness to address topical social issues," "honesty" could have covered that. 

Did Mark Burnett replace her programming? Is the CBS reality machine rejecting Scientology in lieu of Evangelical Christianity? Is Jeff Probst going to be replacing torches with crosses if Survivor ever comes back?

Am I just projecting my election results frustrations and talking out my ass? What is going on here?

• Love 7
5 hours ago, methadonna said:

Did Mark Burnett replace her programming? Is the CBS reality machine rejecting Scientology in lieu of Evangelical Christianity? Is Jeff Probst going to be replacing torches with crosses if Survivor ever comes back?

The Immunity Idol can become a cross! 

• LOL 2
17 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Looks like reality has sunk in for Nicole. I thought she hated being a nurse. I’m thinking she was hoping for an easier life by being an influencer. Hopefully, she invested wisely with her earlier $500,000 and whatever winnings from this season. I hadn’t realized that Victor became a police officer. That’s nice.

Yaknow, these days a half-mil just doesn’t go nearly as far as it used to....  🤣🤣🤣

I wonder if Nicole was planning to step away from the BB community regardless of what happened on 22. She could have muted everyone then wrap up the interviews and get ready for the wedding and after that quietly unfollow them and live her life.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Growsonwalls said:

I don';t know if to read anything about this but Dom's first IG post since show ended last week is just him and Tennessee again. No Dani. 

Dani probably hasn’t found her way home yet; hopefully she isn’t driving cross-country to New Jersey wearing a diaper....

• LOL 8
On 11/3/2020 at 7:29 PM, UniqBlue69 said:

Okay, excuse my ignorance guys, but can anyone explain to me why they're on a clock like they're broadcasting live from the Oscars? It's funny to see Danielle yammer on and on with each house guest and Jason interjecting with "1 minute on the clock! Wrap it up please!" So weird..

If these are interviews orchestrated by CBS, CBS only gives each press outlet so much time to speak to each houseguest. And the onus is apparently on the outlet to keep track of time.

• Useful 1
4 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

my series of podcasts

This is the part that made me gag. A series of podcasts? You have so much to say that you can’t express it all in a single episode? Noooo thanks, Coco. We’ve all suffered enough torture, thank you very much. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Since she’s snubbed at least half the network of alumni she usually draws her guests from, she’s going to have to find another way to get people to go back to her podcast platform. Vic stopped doing their joint podcast a couple of months ago when the backlash started. If she truly wanted to apologize for anything or be understood, she wouldn’t be trying to leverage that information for her financial gain.  Unfortunately for her, people can rate and review podcasts. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

This is the part that made me gag. A series of podcasts? You have so much to say that you can’t express it all in a single episode? Noooo thanks, Coco. We’ve all suffered enough torture, thank you very much. 

It takes that many podcast episodes to say she's a clown?

• LOL 9
3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I saw at least 2 conversations on feeds where several of them were speculating about going on Survivor. Enzo in particular was very interested. I think Cody was also intrigued. Janelle, not so much.

I came to the conclusion a while back that reality show participation is a drug not unlike crack; it’s a rush of a high, some people get immediately addicted, and once hooked they’re constantly on the prowl for the next fix.

Edited by Nashville
Typo
  • Love 6
On 11/6/2020 at 11:46 AM, HartofDixie said:

Nicole breaks her silence

EFCB6C87-5CE2-480B-882A-C9436BDED264.jpeg

Opening up her "truth"? Um, she was live on camera, 24/7, for 3 months, for the 3rd time, so she can't feign ignorance. We know her truth. She's a nasty, jealous witch, who kicked Ian while he was down, behind his back, because the cool kids were doing it, but doesn't like that people don't like her now, so she's trying to save face. There's her truth, I saved you all hours & probably $. You're welcome. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
On 11/7/2020 at 11:02 PM, Nashville said:

I came to the conclusion a while back that reality show participation is a drug not unlike crack; it’s a rush of a high, some people get immediately addicted, and once hooked they’re constantly on the prowl for the next fix.

I'm sure you're right. And staying in the spotlight is so much harder for most of them because they don't necessarily have any kind of audience-friendly talent, like singing or dancing or acting. Some of them entered the reality world working in stores or restaurants, or literally unemployed. 

On 11/8/2020 at 7:30 PM, Ellee said:

Was there anyone this season that could even attempt to do Survivor?  

Survivor is unimaginably tough, much tougher than anyone realizes till they get there. That said, it's hard to predict who will do well, since a lot of it's mental. Look at Cirie who went in as a self-admitted couch potato and did well. 

Physical fitness helps, but good social skills and a refusal to give up also go a long way. In that way Survivor is similar to BB. 

It made me smile this morning to find out there are still people here on the BB thread. It helps me feel a bit normal 😊

• Love 5