Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Stinger97

BB in the Media: Outside the Fishbowl

Recommended Posts

I think this is a clever way to deal with the restrictions. Give us a live house entering, mixed with lots of packages about the former contestants, that takes up two hours EASILY. 

Then you make us wait until the next week for new episodes, so probably means no feeds for, like, a week. Then Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday, I guess? I think that that all makes sense.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Years ago I went for a hike in the Redwoods on a very sparsely traveled trail. I never saw anyone else the whole time I was out there. My mother had dropped me off at the trailhead but not long after I was on it it, it abruptly ended even though it was supposed to be a straight shot to the parking area about four miles away where my mother was going to be waiting for the few hours it would take me. I could have just walked the short distance back to the road and gotten a ride to where my mother was but from the map board at the trailhead I knew there was a parallel trail on the other side that had a crossing at the end to the parking area where my mom was and I really wanted to continue hiking. I found a shallower place to cross the stream and got on the other one. Was having a great time--even went barefoot for a while!--not really thinking about how long four miles was. With the stream to my left I was fully aware of my direction. However, at one point the trail start heading completely away from it and I realized that I'd be out there a lot longer than was safe, most likely after dark. Unlike the one I'd started out on, this trail wasn't the straight shot like I'd thought it was and I didn't know how far it was going to veer off from the stream in that different direction before it doubled back. My mom didn't know that I was on a completely different trail to send rescue to if I didn't show up in a few hours. I stupidly didn't have any water with me as the hike had been spur of the moment. I'm strict about never going off trail but I did this time. I think it took almost an hour to fight through brush and climb over logs and crap to reach the stream, which at that part had significantly widened and resembled a small river. There was a deer standing in the water drinking and I did, too, at that point. I was so thirsty! It was a struggle to cross but luckily it never got too deep. On the other side, there were more nature obstacles to fight my way through to get to the road where I planned to flag down someone. There were very few vehicles going by, though. Then I saw that the final stretch to get to the road was a steep climb. It was at that point that I discovered I had absolutely no strength! After the couple of hours of trailblazing my muscles were shot and my arms and legs were too weak for the task of pulling and pushing my way up. It was the freakiest thing and so scary! I was so close but was now stuck at the bottom. Somehow I eventually managed to start but it went very slowly and took quite a while. When I finally reached the road a fire truck was going by (not on an emergency) and they gave me a ride to where my mother was, who had just started to really worry about me. However, once she saw that I was safe she couldn't understand why I was sobbing because she said that I hadn't gotten lost, knew exactly which way I had needed to head and had done what I needed to do. My mom had been an outdoors woman for years before getting post-polio syndrome, so she wasn't at all as freaked out as I was! I didn't get into hiking until my 40s so we never got to enjoy it together. 😞

I tell this long-ass story because every time I see that bit with Kathy it makes me think of that time and even though she wasn't in the caramel even a fraction of the amount of time I was being Mother Nature's bitch, I can't help but wonder if the same thing had happened to her muscles because that's what it looks like to me.

Edited by Scout Finch
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Omg. That Britney cameo was what I needed. Thanks. Besides the story I love the random Britney humor in that video. Like "this is the level of work I'm used to." Hee. 

  • Like 6
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

EW Interview with Grodner

From the link: "There are a couple of things that we've had to do a little differently with some of the background designs and speaking for the competitions due to the amount of bodies that can be in the yard at one time. So that's something that we hope people don't notice, that you understand that it ultimately is part of the show and you embrace it. But that's the only thing that really we had to think through is, how do we deal with that? You know, we transform that yard every single time we go out there, and I think you're going to notice that maybe we've come up with a creative solution for that.

So when you say that, because I know some of these competitions you build are massive in this space. And I have to imagine you have to construct them relatively quickly cause the backyard's off-limits to contestants. So you probably have an army of people in a normal circumstance create these massive builds. Are we going to see sort of a scaled-down version of that? Is that what you're alluding to?

I can't give it away completely. It's not necessarily scaled down. I don't want anyone to think that they're not going to see our Big Brother competitions, but in terms of the transformations that we're doing, we've come up with a creative solution where maybe the Big Brother yard is its own world. This season is going to be a little bit different."

 

Thoughts???

Share this post


Link to post

I don't understand what Grodner is saying lol.

7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Then you make us wait until the next week for new episodes, so probably means no feeds for, like, a week. Then Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday, I guess? I think that that all makes sense.

It's still gonna be Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday eps like usual, although this season they're all airing at 8 et. (Minus the premiere, which is at 9 et.)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

From the article:

Quote

Of course, even outside of the COVID-19 concerns, this is no ordinary installment of the program, as Big Brother: All-Stars will mark only the second time the show has brought back a cast of all returning players. That combination of coronavirus precautions and a celebrated cast of seasoned veterans means that more than ever, viewers truly should expect the unexpected. “We're really looking at throwing a lot of new twists and turns at these houseguests because they're all-stars and expect things like that,” says Grodner. “The house is built in such a way that there are nods to the past and potentially some rooms here and there that that could hold some secrets and powers and twists to the game.”

WHOOO'S READY FOR A TAAAAAKEOOOOVER? Fan favourite Battle of the Block. Camp Not Like Us Comeback. Team America (Fuck yeah!). Pendant of Ass Protection. Did I forget any? I expect all of the above, just with fun new names. "It's not the Saboteur. It's... the Mole! Wait, does ABC still own the rights to that?"

(Obligatory Cootie Taw chant here but) Poor Janie is going to go in the house, see a big button in the DR, and they're going to find her rocking in the corner doing her best Paul-losing-twice impression: "Not again. Not again."

Speculation due to how they talk about the amount of bodies in the backyard for comps and the talk of a "brand new house" (is it? Or is it just new paint slapped on the old boards?): teams will come into play somehow. And I expect a lot of individual timed comps. I hope I'm wrong about both of those, though. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

WHOOO'S READY FOR A TAAAAAKEOOOOVER? Fan favourite Battle of the Block. Camp Not Like Us Comeback. Team America (Fuck yeah!). Pendant of Ass Protection. Did I forget any?

Round trip ticket (complete with envelopes that totally can't be tampered with to ensure the desired outcome).  Project DNA (Don't Need Ants--In a never-before-seen comp, it's the House Guests vs. Ants for control of the house.   Spoiler Alert:  The ants win).   Secret Pairs (so secret even Production doesn't know who they are because they all paired up during pre-gaming).   The Hacker (a COVID scare has everyone phlegmy and talking like the Baroness from GI Joe).   BB Roadkill (what the HGs will be eating because the local meat processing facility is temporarily closed--everyone vies for slop!).  And course Friendship Bracelets  (Friendship!), meant to protect 87% of the cast in the first 3 evictions but some PA Intern misreads it as Fiendship Bracelets and invites back Ivette, Maggie and Cappy resulting in the first and biggest twist fizzle of the season.  

 The CW is airing a show from the UK based on summer camp called Killer Camp where the killer is one of the contestants (a la The Mole) and the eliminated player is gruesomely murdered each week.   Maybe that will be this season's twist:  BB22:  Death Before Eviction.   

Edited by Maverick
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

HALTING HEX RISE

EVICTION NIGHT DIES

Ugh. Not so much to the Halting Hex but the memory of it also brings back the memories of Jessica's tragic extensions and traction alopecia. 

I just want sand in the bathroom. Is that too much to ask? Put whatever shitty twist you want in the game, I JUST WANT THE SANDBOX THAT YOU PROMISED ME AND THE ANTS ALL THAT TIME AGO. 

#neverforget
Bathroom.jpg

Edited by Callaphera
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Yeeeah, you know, it's one thing to trash talk and have a not-so-friendly rivalry and to keep the rabid fandom entertained while we're still in the sequester phase but accusing someone of being a rapist and threatening to revenge porn that same person is not a good look. Maybe Rockstar should go back to tying up her hair with dirty shopping bags. Or maybe just stop letting Brett live in your head rent free. That might be an idea, too. Just block and ignore, like I (don't) do to my ex-boyfriends. (Don't judge, I like to enjoy a fine glass of wine while cackling about their lives going up in flames and I'm over here quietly living my life YOU SAID NO ONE WOULD EVER LOVE ME AGAIN BUT I'M NOT ON MY THIRD MARRIAGE IN SEVEN YEARS, ASSHOLE ahem.)

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yeeeah, you know, it's one thing to trash talk and have a not-so-friendly rivalry and to keep the rabid fandom entertained while we're still in the sequester phase but accusing someone of being a rapist and threatening to revenge porn that same person is not a good look. Maybe Rockstar should go back to tying up her hair with dirty shopping bags. Or maybe just stop letting Brett live in your head rent free. That might be an idea, too. Just block and ignore, like I (don't) do to my ex-boyfriends. (Don't judge, I like to enjoy a fine glass of wine while cackling about their lives going up in flames and I'm over here quietly living my life YOU SAID NO ONE WOULD EVER LOVE ME AGAIN BUT I'M NOT ON MY THIRD MARRIAGE IN SEVEN YEARS, ASSHOLE ahem.)

Let it out, Twinnie. You just let it aaaaaaall out.

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

36 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

(Don't judge, I like to enjoy a fine glass of wine while cackling about their lives going up in flames and I'm over here quietly living my life YOU SAID NO ONE WOULD EVER LOVE ME AGAIN BUT I'M NOT ON MY THIRD MARRIAGE IN SEVEN YEARS, ASSHOLE ahem.)

You, I like you. 
My one ex was such an asshole, and it’s been nearly 15 years since we were together, but I love finding out that he has multiple evictions, DUIs, etc. Nothing thrills me quite like finding out an ex has a shitty life! 💁🏼‍♀️

  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
31 minutes ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

Nothing thrills me quite like finding out an ex has a shitty life! 💁🏼‍♀️

One of them lives on a boat. It started taking on water. There was much rejoicing. I was probably as smug as Rockstar's tiktok up there but at least I didn't resort to threatening revenge porn - just laughter. So much laughter. And imitations of his bailing with the world's tiniest bucket. Heh. 

But seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Rockstar? Brett barely breathes (okay, he does more than that but hyperbole is fun) and Rockstar is immediately everywhere on social media bleating that he "CLUBS BABY SEALS WITH A TINY BASEBALL BAT AND YELLS 'HEY, BATTA BATTA, SWING BATTA BATTA' WHILE DOING IT!" That last part probably isn't hyperbole, knowing Rockstar. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Yeeeah, you know, it's one thing to trash talk and have a not-so-friendly rivalry and to keep the rabid fandom entertained while we're still in the sequester phase but accusing someone of being a rapist and threatening to revenge porn that same person is not a good look. Maybe Rockstar should go back to tying up her hair with dirty shopping bags. Or maybe just stop letting Brett live in your head rent free. That might be an idea, too. Just block and ignore, like I (don't) do to my ex-boyfriends. (Don't judge, I like to enjoy a fine glass of wine while cackling about their lives going up in flames and I'm over here quietly living my life YOU SAID NO ONE WOULD EVER LOVE ME AGAIN BUT I'M NOT ON MY THIRD MARRIAGE IN SEVEN YEARS, ASSHOLE ahem.)

 Taylor Swift, is that you?  

 

  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

One of them lives on a boat. It started taking on water. There was much rejoicing. I was probably as smug as Rockstar's tiktok up there but at least I didn't resort to threatening revenge porn - just laughter. So much laughter. And imitations of his bailing with the world's tiniest bucket. Heh. 

But seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Rockstar? Brett barely breathes (okay, he does more than that but hyperbole is fun) and Rockstar is immediately everywhere on social media bleating that he "CLUBS BABY SEALS WITH A TINY BASEBALL BAT AND YELLS 'HEY, BATTA BATTA, SWING BATTA BATTA' WHILE DOING IT!" That last part probably isn't hyperbole, knowing Rockstar. 

She takes it from Brett's, say, 8, to 100. Roofies? Really? Just calm down.

Not convinced she doesn't still have the hots for him. He's far too at the forefront of her mind all this time later.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, Maverick said:

 

 The CW is airing a show from the UK based on summer camp called Killer Camp where the killer is one of the contestants (a la The Mole) and the eliminated player is gruesomely murdered each week.   Maybe that will be this season's twist:  BB22:  Death Before Eviction.   

Off topic, but that's what I do. 

I don't get that show.  I saw the first episode and I understand the concept and everything (I used to watch the Mole, plus the CW had a very similar murder show that was on about ten years ago.).  What baffles my mind is, is it an American made show with an English cast?  If that is the case why have an all-English cast?  

Or is it an English made show pretending to be based in America? 

Now I will never pretend to be the sharpest tool in the shed, anyone who reads what I post on here will know that.  But I really do not understand what the hell is going on with that show as far as where it was filmed.  Sure I could go and look it up, but I am also very forgetful and every time I mean to look it up I forget about it like five minutes later because I can never recall the name of the show.

Okay I return you to the media thread.  Let the Brett vs. Rockstar conversation continue. 

Edited to add: Turns out the show was produced by ITV and filmed in Lithuania!  What the fuck?

 

Edited by BK1978
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Or maybe just stop letting Brett live in your head rent free. 

Also, maybe Brett could shut up. Just a thought. No one gives a shit, Brett! I'm just glad he's proven himself to be the run-of-the-mill annoying asshole I always knew he was lol. 

I am loling at the talk from Grodner of a 'new house.' Stop, we know it's the same house! Redecorating it every season with new Target merchandise doesn't make it new! And as if this year, in the middle of a pandemic, would be the year they really change it up.

I saw some spec that her talk about the comps might mean they're not doing them in the backyard but rather in another studio. That would allow them to have more than one set up at a time. I don't really see it though.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I am loling at the talk from Grodner of a 'new house.' Stop, we know it's the same house! Redecorating it every season with new Target merchandise doesn't make it new! And as if this year, in the middle of a pandemic, would be the year they really change it up.

But it's got a new front of the house for Julie! I'm actually a little excited about that. I wonder if they built a plexi-glass sneeze guard divider for Julie like they have at the grocery store.

Someone pointed out awhile back that no audience will mean no more trying to hold open the front door and mugging during evictions which is always a win but I'm gonna miss the one or two paranoid moments every season where the HGs are all "Wait, they were cheering? For that person?" or "They booed when I voted. Are we the baddies?"

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post

Dani (🤢) will be voted out first because my curses work. Also, I have a feeling there will do the edge of extinction twist and have them live in another house because they wouldn't want to get in all this trouble with their All Stars and have them be voted out that easily. Sadly I won't get rid of this b@#$tch.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Nashville said:

CLOWNSHOE 

The only comp to get sneeze guards before sneeze guards were trendy. 

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
23 hours ago, Callaphera said:

From the article:

WHOOO'S READY FOR A TAAAAAKEOOOOVER? Fan favourite Battle of the Block. Camp Not Like Us Comeback. Team America (Fuck yeah!). Pendant of Ass Protection. Did I forget any? I expect all of the above, just with fun new names. "It's not the Saboteur. It's... the Mole! Wait, does ABC still own the rights to that?"

(Obligatory Cootie Taw chant here but) Poor Janie is going to go in the house, see a big button in the DR, and they're going to find her rocking in the corner doing her best Paul-losing-twice impression: "Not again. Not again."

Speculation due to how they talk about the amount of bodies in the backyard for comps and the talk of a "brand new house" (is it? Or is it just new paint slapped on the old boards?): teams will come into play somehow. And I expect a lot of individual timed comps. I hope I'm wrong about both of those, though. 

Can we get The Mole back? I'm sure a cable network (like TNT) can make it work!

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

22 hours ago, ilovebeaarthur said:

You, I like you. 
My one ex was such an asshole, and it’s been nearly 15 years since we were together, but I love finding out that he has multiple evictions, DUIs, etc. Nothing thrills me quite like finding out an ex has a shitty life! 💁🏼‍♀️

My mom has it over all of you on this one. When I was like 6 she dated a guy who drunkenly beat the hell out of her one night. She was smart and pressed charges, this was in the early 80's so it wasn't an automatic thing. He did reach out to apologize at one point in time, had done his jail time, and sobered up. But like 30 years later she called me all excited one day..... Hey! Guess who died!!! After I got over my WTF Mom question and she told me his name, I got it. 

6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

But it's got a new front of the house for Julie! I'm actually a little excited about that. I wonder if they built a plexi-glass sneeze guard divider for Julie like they have at the grocery store.

Someone pointed out awhile back that no audience will mean no more trying to hold open the front door and mugging during evictions which is always a win but I'm gonna miss the one or two paranoid moments every season where the HGs are all "Wait, they were cheering? For that person?" or "They booed when I voted. Are we the baddies?"

I've read there will be a rotating crew of production people. I've been hoping they will rotate them out on eviction night so they can serve as a makeshift audience too. Swap out, new goes in, old is the audience as they are going out. I don't know if it's logistically possible, but it would be nice if it is. Plus, for a change, the audience might actually be people who have half a clue as to what they are really like, not just people who want to be on TV. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

So, um, Evel Dick is being Evel Dick and posted the nude pic of Brett that I guess Rockstar was threatening to out? And he's also been posting all the other Big Brother contestant nudes from over the years. It's definitely Not Safe For Work over there. Also Not Safe For Life. Twitter at your own risk. 

And that's what you missed on
000s95sp

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

$15 for a Raven Cameo! And my birthday is in three weeks! OMG OMG OMG YOU GUYS, THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING NEWS EVER. 

I'm making a list for the husband: "Ask her to mention rough kneecap syndrome. Tell her that I, too, suffer from an inverted spine. Ask for her porkchop recipe."

Edited by Callaphera
  • Laugh 10

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

$15 for a Raven Cameo! And my birthday is in three weeks! OMG OMG OMG YOU GUYS, THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING NEWS EVER. 

I'm making a list for the husband: "Ask her to mention rough kneecap syndrome. Tell her that I, too, suffer from an inverted spine. Ask for her porkchop recipe."

Ask how one goes about getting their GPA in dance, and how that helped her get into MENSA! OR HER FAVORITE FLAVOR OF KOOL AID!

(The correctness in me hates that I have to say Kool Aid when I know very well Jim Jones forced everyone to drink Flavor Aid, but alas.)

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

What’s the over/under number of how many HG we will be totally shocked showing up on Wednesday night? I’m thinking just one. All the lists out there seem pretty consistent but I’m thinking there is one HG who was a last minute addition due all the stuff going on. I’m not sure if it it will be a good or bad thing they’ve been cast but it will a surprise. I’m really looking forward to Wednesday and I’m glad they didn’t do the normal reveal. We are all in the same boat. No one knows an F’ing thing. LOL!!!!

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

God, I listened to all 16 minutes of that shit. I'll save you some time - I forgot that her voice is like nails on a chalkboard when she gets all hepped up.

Rockstar, about herself on social media: "I just want to say something funny. Or snarky. Or spread some joy."
Also Rockstar: "I also want to spread Brett's nudie pics. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT, AMERICA? WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO TURN OFF THE INTERNET AND NOT HIM?"

I propose an edit to Rockstar's official bio. It should read
Age: 37 
Occupation: Still in high school

Rockstar, only slightly paraphrased: "Am I bitter that I wasn't asked to go on All Stars? Am I bitter? AM I? NO. NO I'M NOT. NOT BITTER. NO BITTER BETTY OVER HERE. I'M THE OPPOSITE OF BITTER. NOT FUCKING BITTER. Well, okay, I was a little bitter at first. BUT NOT BITTER NOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE BRETT'S BARE BUM?" 
and
Rockstar, the biggest drama llama from BB20 and that's sayin' something when you were on a cast with Kaitlyn who cheated on her boyfriend while in the house and Swindler Swaggy of the cancer scam and JC who literally fucked a Minion doll: "I don't like the drama. I don't enjoy the drama. The drama isn't what I like. Revenge porn, though. That's not too bad."

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I had to look up what Cameo was.  I thought it was like OnlyFans or a Cam Girl website.  Not that I would pay $15 if it was, but I thought that was what it was.

There are a couple former HGs I would be tempted to pay for their OnlyFans and I don't even have visit the site 🤣

  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Callaphera said:

God, I listened to all 16 minutes of that shit. I'll save you some time - I forgot that her voice is like nails on a chalkboard when she gets all hepped up.

Rockstar, about herself on social media: "I just want to say something funny. Or snarky. Or spread some joy."
Also Rockstar: "I also want to spread Brett's nudie pics. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT, AMERICA? WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO TURN OFF THE INTERNET AND NOT HIM?"

I propose an edit to Rockstar's official bio. It should read
Age: 37 
Occupation: Still in high school

Rockstar, only slightly paraphrased: "Am I bitter that I wasn't asked to go on All Stars? Am I bitter? AM I? NO. NO I'M NOT. NOT BITTER. NO BITTER BETTY OVER HERE. I'M THE OPPOSITE OF BITTER. NOT FUCKING BITTER. Well, okay, I was a little bitter at first. BUT NOT BITTER NOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE BRETT'S BARE BUM?" 
and
Rockstar, the biggest drama llama from BB20 and that's sayin' something when you were on a cast with Kaitlyn who cheated on her boyfriend while in the house and Swindler Swaggy of the cancer scam and JC who literally fucked a Minion doll: "I don't like the drama. I don't enjoy the drama. The drama isn't what I like. Revenge porn, though. That's not too bad."

I keep reading about Bretts nude pics. First off, is it true? Secondly, if Brett posted them what’s the big deal? Thirdly, What does Rockstar have to do with it? Sorry in advanced if this has been answered. Oh, and, Fourthly, where are the said pictures? LOL!!!

Share this post


Link to post

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

God, I listened to all 16 minutes of that shit. I'll save you some time - I forgot that her voice is like nails on a chalkboard when she gets all hepped up.

Rockstar, about herself on social media: "I just want to say something funny. Or snarky. Or spread some joy."
Also Rockstar: "I also want to spread Brett's nudie pics. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT, AMERICA? WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO TURN OFF THE INTERNET AND NOT HIM?"

I propose an edit to Rockstar's official bio. It should read
Age: 37 
Occupation: Still in high school

Rockstar, only slightly paraphrased: "Am I bitter that I wasn't asked to go on All Stars? Am I bitter? AM I? NO. NO I'M NOT. NOT BITTER. NO BITTER BETTY OVER HERE. I'M THE OPPOSITE OF BITTER. NOT FUCKING BITTER. Well, okay, I was a little bitter at first. BUT NOT BITTER NOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE BRETT'S BARE BUM?" 
and
Rockstar, the biggest drama llama from BB20 and that's sayin' something when you were on a cast with Kaitlyn who cheated on her boyfriend while in the house and Swindler Swaggy of the cancer scam and JC who literally fucked a Minion doll: "I don't like the drama. I don't enjoy the drama. The drama isn't what I like. Revenge porn, though. That's not too bad."

Rockstar: blahblahVICTIM NOISES.

And you get the MVP award for listening to all that. I skipped around a bit and that was all I could take. 

Kinda curious about who Christine is talking about being rude. Because that's where I am with my life right now. I couldn't sleep and actually ended up reading the comments and guesses. Bayleigh? Janelle?

I can't wait to see what the reaction to the cast will be on Wed. West coaster here, will be trying to keep up on the live thread (yay!). 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I'm gonna address the elephant in the room: Why does Rockstar have Brett's nudes?

I don't mean how did she get them, I mean why is she in possession of them? However she came across them, she actively kept them. Why? The answer is either to use as revenge or for her own personal reasons (shall we say) and either way... what?

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I keep reading about Bretts nude pics. First off, is it true? Secondly, if Brett posted them what’s the big deal? Thirdly, What does Rockstar have to do with it? Sorry in advanced if this has been answered. Oh, and, Fourthly, where are the said pictures? LOL!!!

tl;dr summary: Rockstar was sent Brett's nudie pic somehow, she sent it to Dick, Dick released it, they're both trash human beings but Rockstar loses because what Brett has done is not illegal and what she has done kinda might be

Sorry, I got distracted by the Real Housewives of Potomac premiere and hockey is back and my Canucks are playing the Wild right now. Also I'm making cupcakes to further entice the husband to buy me a Raven Cameo. 

From what I understand, someone that has not been identified sent at least one nude pic of Brett to Rockstar because... I guess somewhere out there, there is a single solitary fan of Rockstar. I know, I find it hard to believe, too. And Rockstar has sat on this nude picture of Brett for an undetermined amount of time and in the first round of Brett versus Rockstar 2020, after Brett called her a shit BB player or something like that, Rockstar threatened to RELEASE THE KRAKEN NUUUUDES. And 80% of the popcorn eating fans were all "Uh... that's revenge porn and it's illegal?" (The other 20%, which included some thirsty BB fans and Evel Dick were all for the dick butt pics.) Round two began with the dueling Tik-Toks, where Brett talked about meth heads but didn't technically mention Rockstar by name - he then liked comments asking if it was about Rockstar - which set her off again and she did the retaliatory Tik-Tok accusing Brett of using roofies to get some - again, like Brett, she never actually mentioned his name but it was obvious who she was referring to. So she basically called him a date rapist. Then, last night, Evel Dick somehow got his hands on the nude of Brett and posted it on Twitter (because Rockstar sent it to him is the theory and part of the 16 minute video is Rockstar talking about how her and Dick are friends even if she doesn't always agree with him). And that's where the Rockstar crying and whining for 16 minutes on IG comes from above. 

Note that in all of this, none of Rockstar's reaction is her fault according to her because so what if she's sensitive, maybe people just shouldn't say shitty things online for her to react to. NOT HER FAULT, GUYS. It's not cool to dance around calling a mom of four a "meth head" but I guess it's totally cool to threaten to release (and then release via another person) nude pics that weren't meant for you and to dance around calling someone a date rapist because he doesn't have kids. Or something. They both suck. Except Rockstar technically might have broken some laws about revenge porn or maybe not depending on how Dick actually got the pics. 

I'm not going to link directly to the picture but if you do some searching in the Big Brother subreddit, it'll connect you to another subreddit where the pic is. If it is Brett (it doesn't have a full face shot), it's a really cute bubble butt with a little sneak peek of some package taken from behind. Considering some of them out there, it's almost tasteful. I would never send anyone to Dick's Twitter feed and he may have already done a dirty delete, I don't know. There's also a very good chance that it's a Photoshop - the face is turned to the side and a little out of focus compared to the (again, admittedly) cute bubble butt. I'm a butt girl, okay? Well, technically I'm a shoulder/back muscle girl but cute butts are up there for me, too. Aren't you glad to know that? I feel like that was super important information that you needed to know. 

Y'all, I just spent ten minutes writing up a whole post about Brett's nudie pics, Rockstar's whining, and Dick's dickness. What is it vegas4sure used to say? I do it for you!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

tl;dr summary: Rockstar was sent Brett's nudie pic somehow, she sent it to Dick, Dick released it, they're both trash human beings but Rockstar loses because what Brett has done is not illegal and what she has done kinda might be

Sorry, I got distracted by the Real Housewives of Potomac premiere and hockey is back and my Canucks are playing the Wild right now. Also I'm making cupcakes to further entice the husband to buy me a Raven Cameo. 

From what I understand, someone that has not been identified sent at least one nude pic of Brett to Rockstar because... I guess somewhere out there, there is a single solitary fan of Rockstar. I know, I find it hard to believe, too. And Rockstar has sat on this nude picture of Brett for an undetermined amount of time and in the first round of Brett versus Rockstar 2020, after Brett called her a shit BB player or something like that, Rockstar threatened to RELEASE THE KRAKEN NUUUUDES. And 80% of the popcorn eating fans were all "Uh... that's revenge porn and it's illegal?" (The other 20%, which included some thirsty BB fans and Evel Dick were all for the dick butt pics.) Round two began with the dueling Tik-Toks, where Brett talked about meth heads but didn't technically mention Rockstar by name - he then liked comments asking if it was about Rockstar - which set her off again and she did the retaliatory Tik-Tok accusing Brett of using roofies to get some - again, like Brett, she never actually mentioned his name but it was obvious who she was referring to. So she basically called him a date rapist. Then, last night, Evel Dick somehow got his hands on the nude of Brett and posted it on Twitter (because Rockstar sent it to him is the theory and part of the 16 minute video is Rockstar talking about how her and Dick are friends even if she doesn't always agree with him). And that's where the Rockstar crying and whining for 16 minutes on IG comes from above. 

Note that in all of this, none of Rockstar's reaction is her fault according to her because so what if she's sensitive, maybe people just shouldn't say shitty things online for her to react to. NOT HER FAULT, GUYS. It's not cool to dance around calling a mom of four a "meth head" but I guess it's totally cool to threaten to release (and then release via another person) nude pics that weren't meant for you and to dance around calling someone a date rapist because he doesn't have kids. Or something. They both suck. Except Rockstar technically might have broken some laws about revenge porn or maybe not depending on how Dick actually got the pics. 

I'm not going to link directly to the picture but if you do some searching in the Big Brother subreddit, it'll connect you to another subreddit where the pic is. If it is Brett (it doesn't have a full face shot), it's a really cute bubble butt with a little sneak peek of some package taken from behind. Considering some of them out there, it's almost tasteful. I would never send anyone to Dick's Twitter feed and he may have already done a dirty delete, I don't know. There's also a very good chance that it's a Photoshop - the face is turned to the side and a little out of focus compared to the (again, admittedly) cute bubble butt. I'm a butt girl, okay? Well, technically I'm a shoulder/back muscle girl but cute butts are up there for me, too. Aren't you glad to know that? I feel like that was super important information that you needed to know. 

Y'all, I just spent ten minutes writing up a whole post about Brett's nudie pics, Rockstar's whining, and Dick's dickness. What is it vegas4sure used to say? I do it for you!

A simple yes would have been fine. LOL!!! Thanks for the detailed reply. Luckily, I don’t understand Reddit so I won’t be seeing said picture. Seriously....I don’t understand or know how to navigate Reddit. It’s something about the font size & format. What can I say. I’m kind od dumb that way. Thanks again. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

Kinda curious about who Christine is talking about being rude. Because that's where I am with my life right now. I couldn't sleep and actually ended up reading the comments and guesses. Bayleigh? Janelle?

Christine admitted in a later tweet that it was Bayleigh. So I guess if Brett v. Rockstar 2020 starts to die down, we have BB16 Christine v. Swaggy 2020 to look forward to? I guess it's better than Christine's last battle, which was against the snot in Cody's nose. Man, pre-season is messy. BB22: AS2: 2 Big 2 Brother is never gonna live up to the hype of those that didn't even get a call from Production. 

 

6 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

A simple yes would have been fine. LOL!!! Thanks for the detailed reply. Luckily, I don’t understand Reddit so I won’t be seeing said picture. Seriously....I don’t understand or know how to navigate Reddit. It’s something about the font size & format. What can I say. I’m kind od dumb that way. Thanks again. 

Sorry, I figured I'd fill in the holes for anyone else who might be reading. 

I just don't feel comfortable sharing a nude that, if it is legit, was illegally obtained and released in a malicious way. Which is hypocritical of me because I looked at it (in my defense, I didn't know the picture would be the post, I thought it would be discussion about it) and hey, look, I laughed about JC and the Minion doll upthread but I like to think I've grown as a person and this whole battle on Rockstar's side makes me want to take a shower to scrub the ick off and my cat is happily snoozing in the bathtub right now - I don't want to disturb him. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Christine admitted in a later tweet that it was Bayleigh. So I guess if Brett v. Rockstar 2020 starts to die down, we have BB16 Christine v. Swaggy 2020 to look forward to? I guess it's better than Christine's last battle, which was against the snot in Cody's nose. Man, pre-season is messy. BB22: AS2: 2 Big 2 Brother is never gonna live up to the hype of those that didn't even get a call from Production. 

 

Sorry, I figured I'd fill in the holes for anyone else who might be reading. 

I just don't feel comfortable sharing a nude that, if it is legit, was illegally obtained and released in a malicious way. Which is hypocritical of me because I looked at it (in my defense, I didn't know the picture would be the post, I thought it would be discussion about it) and hey, look, I laughed about JC and the Minion doll upthread but I like to think I've grown as a person and this whole battle on Rockstar's side makes me want to take a shower to scrub the ick off and my cat is happily snoozing in the bathtub right now - I don't want to disturb him. 

All good. And, I totally understand and agree. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Kinda curious about who Christine is talking about being rude.

The judge in her divorce proceedings, maybe?

Rimshot.jpg.JPG.2bdc00483b0b29d7589b3a008825b08d.JPG

  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post

 Good Lord.  All this drama over ass pic?  When I heard nude I was expecting full frontal.  Brett spent his BB season almost naked so he's not shy.  Regardless, it's totally wrong to send that out but I wonder if he's losing much sleep over it.  

  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

 

10 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Luckily, I don’t understand Reddit so I won’t be seeing said picture. Seriously....I don’t understand or know how to navigate Reddit. It’s something about the font size & format. What can I say. I’m kind od dumb that way. Thanks again. 

Same! I never used to go there because it made no sense to me. I've been looking there this preseason since it's been so long/insane and it is easier to navigate than I thought but I still don't fully understand it lol.

6 hours ago, Maverick said:

 Good Lord.  All this drama over ass pic?  When I heard nude I was expecting full frontal.  

It was just his ass? Wow lol. But yes, like you said, still messed up to post it without his permission. The whole thing is very bizarre.

Share this post


Link to post

I love how incestuous Big Brother is that we have a feud between Christine and Bayleigh based solely on interactions at BB events.

I think some of these HGs should be very wary about messing with Bayleigh. Through the Challenge, she has extended her 15 minutes pretty well and currently has a much bigger following than a typical HG AND she and her husband are such trash people, so it's really stupid to go at her if you're a low level HG.

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Big Brother Twitter posted a sneak peek of some of the rooms in the house:

I mean..I gotta say, this is probably one of the nicer/less eye sore looking seasons so far...but we also haven't seen the rest of the house so...

And just found the video of the House Tour

Which, I stand by my opinion that the house actually looks nice

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, ByaNose said:

A simple yes would have been fine. LOL!!! Thanks for the detailed reply. Luckily, I don’t understand Reddit so I won’t be seeing said picture. Seriously....I don’t understand or know how to navigate Reddit. It’s something about the font size & format. What can I say. I’m kind od dumb that way. Thanks again. 

I took one for the team and did some googling. It's a shot of him laying down on his stomach and you can see his balls. I was expecting to see dick with all this hubbub. Gonna go set my computer on fire now.

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Big Brother Twitter posted a sneak peek of some of the rooms in the house:

I mean..I gotta say, this is probably one of the nicer/less eye sore looking seasons so far...but we also haven't seen the rest of the house so...

And just found the video of the House Tour

Which, I stand by my opinion that the house actually looks nice

I need to watch the tour but from the twitter post, I also like the look of the bedrooms, especially the purple and and the bright colors. Not bad at all.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size