Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

I keep thinking on these clues. If this refers to one individual person...maybe Caitlyn Jenner? A running figure, a gold medal, a movie camera, the opposing masks. (As in living a masked life for decades).  I told my daughter my guess. She said, "I don't know. So you think she'd do it?" I said, "Hello... KARDASHIANS?"

I was just watching Ariana Grande's latest music video, which has racked up almost 30 million views since it debuted nine hours ago and a chilling thought hit me, "Imagine if Frankie Grande had  become a houseguest for the first time NOW, when Ariana is at a much larger level of fame?" Can you even IMAGINE how much they would work to keep him on the show? And how much they would suck up to him when they found out (which he would make sure to reveal to them much sooner in the season)? Ugh. Thank heaven for small favors that her career was still relatively new back in Season 16. 

• Love 6
On 12/2/2018 at 8:56 AM, RandomWatcher said:

And in case anyone wondered what Hayleigh would look like with red hair...

The hair looks great! The bizarrely over the top yellow tone bronzer, not so much. She's gorgeous, so whyyyyyy? 

I'm a fan of tattoos, I have two myself and plan to get more....but that tattoo doesn't even look real. It looks either drawn on with a marker or photoshopped. It really IS awful and I never thought I'd say that about a tattoo. Whoever designed it needs to be fired. 

• Love 9
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I try not to be rude about other people's tattoos since that's, well, such a dick move lol, but that's a hard one to handle.

Same here; only thing I have to say is I hope she enjoys it, because that tattoo will be around a LOT longer than that $500K will.

• Love 4

I like the tattoo, the only thing I would change would be to use shading like on the controller buttons instead of opaque black to fill in the background. But other than that...looks nice to me. I also love the digital Casio watch she's got on. lol I guess she really does like vintage although I don't appreciate things from my childhood being considered vintage! lol

On 12/1/2018 at 12:34 PM, RandomWatcher said:

Not that bad....but she wishes she were a boss ass bitch with her quick to cry ass.

18 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Angela appeared on The Bold and Beautiful on 11/30.

https://twitter.com/Jay_Riffe/status/1068575500409466880

Damn Angela, we got Wayne Muhfuckin' Brady in the scene!

On 12/7/2018 at 12:50 PM, IndyMischa said:

The hair looks great! The bizarrely over the top yellow tone bronzer, not so much. She's gorgeous, so whyyyyyy? 

OMG, she looks BEAUTIFUL!  Fessy's gonna be all up on her now.

On 12/9/2018 at 2:47 AM, ChiCricket said:

When I saw this, I thought "what an attention whore." Either that, or she hates her body.

When I saw the tattoo's size and prominence, all I could think is she has pretty much decided that winning BB20 is the most important thing she'll ever do in her very young life. And it does look like it was drawn on with a marker. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, ohcomeon said:

When I saw the tattoo's size and prominence, all I could think is she has pretty much decided that winning BB20 is the most important thing she'll ever do in her very young life. And it does look like it was drawn on with a marker. 

Oh. Lordt. I never actually looked at the detail. I thought it was a regulation hideous throwback tattoo. Now that I see the BB customization.... I don't know where to start. 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, katifantastico said:

I've got to admit, Raven actually looks gorgeous here, especially the makeup. That may be due to filters though. 🤷‍♀️

No amount of beauty can overcome the amount of CRAZY going on in that head...

• Love 7
8 hours ago, xKHANx said:

No amount of beauty can overcome the amount of CRAZY going on in that head...

Exactly.  On a Crazy/Hot matrix, you wouldn’t even be able to plot a point for Raven; your zero point would be in Dallas, Raven’s point would be somewhere around Nashville, and the corresponding part of the Vickie Mendoza diagonal would be somewhere in the upper troposphere.

• Love 6
On 12/23/2018 at 9:24 PM, Nashville said:

Please, god - not Omarosa again....   :P

I believe the clues indicate an elected official.  Even American voters haven't been so crazy as to vote for Omarosa.

That said, the building emoji is an image of the Supreme Court.  Bret Kavanaugh, anybody?  Just keep the fridge stocked with lots (and lots, and lots) of beer, I guess.  The Court's not in session between January 16 and February 19, so I guess it's doable.  I just don't know why any Justice would want to do it.

(I'd much rather have Dr. Ford, but I can't imagine she'd expose herself that way, either.)