Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

This whole Vegas thing. Is it a autograph signing thing? Do they get paid? Free rooms?  I’d personally rather see Survivor people then Big Brother people. That said, I wouldn’t be caught dead at a Reality TV convention. I have some pride. Well, not that much but some......LOL!!!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 4
On 9/28/2018 at 9:51 PM, RandomWatcher said:

So not only did Bayleigh have a miscarriage, but I came across a recent youtube video of BB 15's Aaryn saying she just had one too.

Wait. I never saw confirmation she was pregnant. Link to source please? 

Jokers has a couple of IG live recordings. One with Angela/Tyler and one with JC:

Thank you jokers for collecting these things !!

Also read  post  from someone who heard a podcast with RockStar. She said L6 always seemed to be having fun while the hive always talked game and did not have fun ! I thought that was interesting point of view from the hive side.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

People aren't happy about the interviewer asking Tangela about Bayleigh's miscarriage. It IS tacky, as Rockstar has said on Twitter.

That's ironic. Two people on a show that denies all privacy have sex, get pregnant, lose baby and managed to keep that from everyone then the house. Upon leaving, rather than ignore all rumors, preserve some privacy , couple make a joint you tube addressing, confirming rumors and publicly discuss. 

And people aren't happy?? Okay then.

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, missyb said:

That's ironic. Two people on a show that denies all privacy have sex, get pregnant, lose baby and managed to keep that from everyone then the house. Upon leaving, rather than ignore all rumors, preserve some privacy , couple make a joint you tube addressing, confirming rumors and publicly discuss. 

And people aren't happy?? Okay then.

For me, of course it's public knowledge that Swayleigh had a miscarriage and they chose to publicly display their sex life and then this information. I just think, in a professional interview with Tyler/Angela, asking about another couple is not necessary. Like, it's none of their business and it has nothing to do with them so asking the question is pointless, even if Tyler and Angela were very polite and had a great response to it. I guess I just didn't like the interviewer including that question about Bayleigh's pregnancy to Tyler. 

• Love 5

Tyler and Angela have really been selling their couple-dom on Instagram in a way I wouldn't have expected. I always thought Angela was essentially a reserved person whose withdrawn personality made people think she was cold. But ever since the show ended her marketing of Tangela has been ... pretty aggressive.

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Tyler and Angela have really been selling their couple-dom on Instagram in a way I wouldn't have expected. I always thought Angela was essentially a reserved person whose withdrawn personality made people think she was cold. But ever since the show ended her marketing of Tangela has been ... pretty aggressive.

Makes me think they have an opportunity coming up which is why they are so out there. I had expected them to lay low for a couple of weeks.

Meanwhile Swayleigh has their wedding date set and Swaggy did an IG live at the jewelry store that he “bought” the ring from and had Bayleigh’s mom and a sales person say he bought the ring!

Is Christmas' bun in the oven a gift from Little Man Paul? Any updates on her weird obsession with him? What about Matt and Raven? Still dating, or has finally gone into the Witless Protection Program to escape her AND her Mensa Wannabe Mom? Enquiring minds want to know!

1 hour ago, DannyRugg said:

Is Christmas' bun in the oven a gift from Little Man Paul? Any updates on her weird obsession with him? What about Matt and Raven? Still dating, or has finally gone into the Witless Protection Program to escape her AND her Mensa Wannabe Mom? Enquiring minds want to know!

Last I saw on Instagram was Christmas heading to the hospital but that was yesterday

Paul is not the father. Maury Povich(tm)

Matt and Raven aren't dating anymore but apparently still talk regularly

And from what I can tell from social media: Jessica and Cody and Mark and Elena talk regularly. Course it helps they live in the same city.  Mark and Elena sometimes talk to Jason.  Alex still talks to Jason. Matt and Raven still talk to each other.  Think Josh and Paul talk to each other. Have no idea if anyone talks to Christmas, Jillian, Megan or Ramses. Kevin seems to invite all past BB HGs to his house

• Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 11:31 AM, Growsonwalls said:

I don't see this, but that's just me. For me they seem to be in love- and are fine with sharing some aspects of their lives with the fans. But compared to other HG's they haven't posted all that much or done anything too crazy. I know the weekend in Vegas fans were clamoring for more stuff from the 2 of them- but most of the videos/photos were all from other people- not them directly. 

I think with Angela she's madly in love with Tyler- and ditto with him. Also in the house they weren't allowed to express any of that in the open- so both of them are happy to be able to do that now. But I don't think it's anymore then what my personal friends and family do with their significant others. 

Bay & Swaggy post a lot- and I'm sure once Hay & Fessy get back together this weekend we will see a lot of posts of them together. 

I guess cuz right now I'm following most of the cast on Instagram (I'm sure by the end of the month- I'll follow like 4 of them- cuz I start to get annoyed) but everyone else posts A LOT more. 

• Love 4

I think it's kind of neat that BB gives the HG all the items they wore and/or won. Angela & Tyler are going through their boxes right now. I wonder whos job it is to collect everything for the HG. An intern? It seems like that Angela & Tyler are the real deal for now. She has a nice place (the kitchen at least) and, I guess it wouldn't cost too much between the two of them. That said, I don't know if she rents or owns. They got some money to last them for a year or so before they need paying jobs. LOL!!!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, HartofDixie said:

Saw this on Twitter

Tyler got Steve

Rockstar got Steve

I got Tyler

And from Instagram, Christmas still hasn't had her kid. She's in a hospital bed holding up a sign saying 'October 8, 2018.  Eviction notice for baby Abbott'

Edited by RandomWatcher
  • Love 1

Both Hayleigh and Bayleigh just made Youtube channels and despite not having any content yet, Hayleigh already has near 6,000 subscribers while Bayleigh has just over 2,000.  If I ever get on BB...which is unlikely...I think I would stay away from that and just stick to my barely posting on Twitter

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RandomWatcher said:

Both Hayleigh and Bayleigh just made Youtube channels and despite not having any content yet, Hayleigh already has near 6,000 subscribers while Bayleigh has just over 2,000.  If I ever get on BB...which is unlikely...I think I would stay away from that and just stick to my barely posting on Twitter

Apparently several of the HG's are going to be doing You Tube video's apparently- just saw this on another site. 

Fessy

Haleigh

Swaleigh + Swaggy + Bayleigh

Kaycee (she had one already- but I guess is reviving it) 

Rachel

JC

Kaitlyn

Rockstar

17 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Apparently several of the HG's are going to be doing You Tube video's apparently- just saw this on another site. 

Fessy

Haleigh

Swaleigh + Swaggy + Bayleigh

Kaycee (she had one already- but I guess is reviving it) 

Rachel

JC

Kaitlyn

Rockstar

Rachel and Kaycee had existing channels though neither has posted anything post BB.  Not sure why Swaggy and Bayleigh created their own channels when Swayleigh already exists.  Kaitlyn makes sense because of her life coaching.  Not sure if the other channels have been created but what i've found so far for channel counts:

Haleigh - 6020

Rachel - 919

Kaycee - 3746

Swayleigh Gang - 14,504

Bayleigh - 2765

Swaggy - 408

I'm way too invested in this cast!

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, HartofDixie said:

Rachel and Kaycee had existing channels though neither has posted anything post BB.  Not sure why Swaggy and Bayleigh created their own channels when Swayleigh already exists.  Kaitlyn makes sense because of her life coaching.  Not sure if the other channels have been created but what i've found so far for channel counts:

Haleigh - 6020

Rachel - 919

Kaycee - 3746

Swayleigh Gang - 14,504

Bayleigh - 2765

Swaggy - 408

I'm way too invested in this cast!

I think it's normal to want to see what past BBers are up to out of the house.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Saw this on Twitter

Tyler got Steve

Rockstar got Steve

I got Tyler

And from Instagram, Christmas still hasn't had her kid. She's in a hospital bed holding up a sign saying 'October 8, 2018.  Eviction notice for baby Abbott'

I got Brett

22 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I think it's kind of neat that BB gives the HG all the items they wore and/or won. Angela & Tyler are going through their boxes right now. I wonder whos job it is to collect everything for the HG. An intern? It seems like that Angela & Tyler are the real deal for now. She has a nice place (the kitchen at least) and, I guess it wouldn't cost too much between the two of them. That said, I don't know if she rents or owns. They got some money to last them for a year or so before they need paying jobs. LOL!!!

I saw something somewhere about a P.O. Box where fans could write (send gifts) to Tangela and it was a Marina del Rey, California address.  An apartment or condo in Marina del Rey would cost a SHIT LOAD, trust me.  I know they just want to have fun with the money for now, and I don't blame them as I would too, but eventually they're going to have to both get jobs that pay very well to live in that zip code.  So, did Tyler go back to Hilton Head just to get his stuff then hit the West Coast?  Ah, young love.  I envy them this time.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

I saw something somewhere about a P.O. Box where fans could write (send gifts) to Tangela and it was a Marina del Rey, California address.  An apartment or condo in Marina del Rey would cost a SHIT LOAD, trust me.  I know they just want to have fun with the money for now, and I don't blame them as I would too, but eventually they're going to have to both get jobs that pay very well to live in that zip code.  So, did Tyler go back to Hilton Head just to get his stuff then hit the West Coast?  Ah, young love.  I envy them this time.

I saw the Marina Del Rey address and initially did a double-take as well - but on closer examination I think the Marina Del Rey street address given was for the outfit providing the P. O. Box service, not their personal residence.

Pretty sure they wouldn’t be blasting their home address across the Internet - they’d never make it out the front door again.  :)

• Love 4

I would think you would pick your PO Box at the post office closest to where you live (or maybe work).  Something that is convenient to get to. So I'm not sure why they would have a Marina del Rey PO Box and not live in that town. 

37 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

From what I heard her say on the feeds they live in Playa Vista, CA (I have no idea where that is in relation to Marina Del Ray--but I imagine not very far?). I think her business and modeling clearly supported her ability to live in the neighborhood she lives in- I think she has a 2 bedroom condo- she said she needed the space cuz she runs her business out of her house-which she can write off on her Taxes.  She also mentioned that she wasn't going to go back to work until at least January- so clearly she has some money saved up if she felt she was able to do that- and also cover her rent and expenses while she was in the BB house because they do not pay for that stuff. 

I wonder if she will re-open her business or she'll sell it like she mentioned a few times. She said that she was over the 24/7 grind of the business and never having time to do anything she wanted to like travel etc. 

Tyler hasn't gone back to Hilton Head- I think they mentioned in their Instagram Live that they are going to go back together soon- as he has to get his stuff and ship his car. And also to see family & friends. 

3 hours ago, gunderda said:

I would think you would pick your PO Box at the post office closest to where you live (or maybe work).  Something that is convenient to get to. So I'm not sure why they would have a Marina del Rey PO Box and not live in that town. 

Ok, so I got bored....

The address Angela published on her Instagram was: 4712 Admiralty Way Box #228, Marina Del Rey, CA  90292.

That address is not a post office, but it is a UPS Store - which provides, among other business services, P. O. Box rentals.  :>

Edited by Nashville
Punctuation
  • Love 3