Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's good to know that Fessy, RS, and Scottie are decent people lol.

I always thought they were. Horrible Big Brother players but I never sensed any meanness from them. And I always thought that Haleigh was a bit immature but basically a sweet kid, which she's proven to be outside the house. All of them could have said "Not my problem" re: Kevin and Swaggy but the fact that they all wrote Kevin checks and Kevin was touched enough by the gesture to return the money proves to me that they're basically good people. 

Actually I think overall BB20 except for Swaggy and Bayleigh might be the classiest post-show cast? There's been no embarrassing twitter feuds, no egregious oversharing, no relentless hawking of products. It seems all of them had a fun summer, value that experience, but have normal lives outside of the house.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, Growsonwalls said:

Actually I think overall BB20 except for Swaggy and Bayleigh might be the classiest post-show cast? There's been no embarrassing twitter feuds, no egregious oversharing, no relentless hawking of products. It seems all of them had a fun summer, value that experience, but have normal lives outside of the house.

Yep. Boring in the house and boring out of it lol.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yep. Boring in the house and boring out of it lol.

Well ... nice people make boring Big Brother players. I mean think of the really entertaining players. Dr. Will, Dan, Danielle (BB3), Vanessa. None of them were particularly nice people. They were fun as hell to watch as they lied to and manipulated people all summer.

On 3/2/2019 at 5:39 PM, peachmangosteen said:

So, what's the news? Don't leave us hanging!

As it turns out, it's still a little amorphous. I do know someone who is a finalist to be in the cast (although maybe there are hundreds of finalists, for all I know). This person's circumstance seemed to give a clue to a "theme" in casting, but I won't know until the person is cast if the theme is actually happening. Sorry to be vague but it seemed more definite when first mentioned or I wouldn't have posted, LOL. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

As it turns out, it's still a little amorphous. I do know someone who is a finalist to be in the cast (although maybe there are hundreds of finalists, for all I know). This person's circumstance seemed to give a clue to a "theme" in casting, but I won't know until the person is cast if the theme is actually happening. Sorry to be vague but it seemed more definite when first mentioned or I wouldn't have posted, LOL. 

I'd still like to now what the possible theme is tbh, even if it doesn't happen.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Cody and Jessica have had their daughter via c-section. They named her Maverick.

Maverick is a unique name. I don't think it's a name I would choose, but there ARE different nicknames that they could give her, such as Mavi or Ricki/Ricky/Rickie. So, in the long run, it's not so bad.

It's better than Christmas' dumbass choice for her son's name. What kid would want to be called Loyal? You can't make that a nickname! 

Apparently, Jessica needed an emergency C-section because of high blood pressure. She had planned to have a C-section next month, but because of complications, that's why Maverick was born on St. Patrick's Day. That DOES sound scary but it sounds like both mom and baby are ok.

6 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

Cody and Jessica have had their daughter via c-section. They named her Maverick.

Showing my age, but that name will always make me think of Top Gun.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

Showing my age, but that name will always make me think of Top Gun.

Dang - beat me to it.  😄 

My immediate response was, “Either they’ve seen Top Gun a few too many times, or they’re saving Mustang for a boy.”

• Love 2
On 3/20/2019 at 9:24 AM, RandomWatcher said:

A couple of weeks ago a quote from her podcast made the rounds on Twitter. She said she was going to get a c-section "so she didn't ruin her vagina" because she wanted it to stay tight. I want to feel bad for her because she obviously has some serious body image issues, given all the work she's had done and her decision to get regular Botox since she was like 26 and the way she freaks out over a pimple, but she's the worst.

I'd be very uneasy having a child with a man who can't be bothered to spend time with the kid he already has.

• Love 4
On ‎4‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 10:34 AM, xKHANx said:

Anyone on here watching BB Canada?

I tried to but YouTube kept on taking it down due to copyright strikes.  

Seems to be pretty entertaining. I’ve watched all of the current season (7) and all of season 3 so far. They have some decent comps and several I would like to see here. 

You can watch the current season with  PIA.

The rest are on YouTube, but all seasons before S5 have a skewed playback size. 

19 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

In news that shouldn't surprise anyone, Mark and Elena are going to be on Mtv's Ex on the Beach

I don't know, I kind of think they should stay together, and not inflict themselves on other innocent partners.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Nashville said:

Make that my “terrible shows to NOT watch” list, but - yeah.

You never know. I got sucked in to The Challenge (it's 33rd season!) because the guy I love from Floribama Shore* was cast.

* Another UTTERLY delicious trainwreck.

On 4/15/2019 at 9:14 PM, RandomWatcher said:

In news that shouldn't surprise anyone, Mark and Elena are going to be on Mtv's Ex on the Beach

... Did they "break-up" just to be on this show?

Rhetorical question, obviously, but I could 100% see that being something they'd do.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Rhetorical question, obviously, but I could 100% see that being something they'd do.

You see, I wouldn't put it past either of them, especially Elena, but their breakup was quite nasty. Both spewing some hateful things toward the other, especially from Mark about Elena so I don't see how this wouldn't affect their relationship. Also, they did break up a month and a half ago and I'd think that, if it was a stunt for the show, they wouldn't have broken up that long ago.

However....not dismissing that possibility. I just never considered them to be a functioning couple, which is why I wasn't surprised when the breakup was nasty and Mark told his side about Elena...in a 45 minute video, no less. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

You see, I wouldn't put it past either of them, especially Elena, but their breakup was quite nasty. Both spewing some hateful things toward the other, especially from Mark about Elena so I don't see how this wouldn't affect their relationship. Also, they did break up a month and a half ago and I'd think that, if it was a stunt for the show, they wouldn't have broken up that long ago.

However....not dismissing that possibility. I just never considered them to be a functioning couple, which is why I wasn't surprised when the breakup was nasty and Mark told his side about Elena...in a 45 minute video, no less. 

Yikes, I had no idea it got that mean. I had heard they broke up, but that was where it started and ended for me.

Though, I can't say I'm shocked by it, either.

14 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Yikes, I had no idea it got that mean. I had heard they broke up, but that was where it started and ended for me.

Though, I can't say I'm shocked by it, either.

Heh. Mark spent 45 minutes on a video about how nasty things got with the two of them. Elena's still making passive aggressive posts on her social media about how she got dumped. It's clear that both are not on good terms and it doesn't feel very fake. 

On 4/19/2019 at 12:36 PM, Alice Mudgarden said:

I can also see Swayleigh breaking up to get on another show.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, HartofDixie said:

I can also see Swayleigh breaking up to get on another show.

No way do I see BaeMom and BaeDad letting Scraggly off the hook THAT easy; if he wants out he is going to have to pay, and pay, and pay....  😄

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, Nashville said:

No way do I see BaeMom and BaeDad letting Scraggly off the hook THAT easy; if he wants out he is going to have to pay, and pay, and pay....  😄

One can only hope they have enough combined sense to graciously show him the door if he ever indicates he wants to leave. And then do the Dance of Joy as soon as the door closes behind him.

• Love 3
On 4/23/2019 at 10:30 AM, IndyMischa said:

One can only hope they have enough combined sense to graciously show him the door if he ever indicates he wants to leave. And then do the Dance of Joy as soon as the door closes behind him.

And by graciously show him the door, you probably mean this

• Love 1
On 4/16/2019 at 2:59 PM, Nashville said:

Make that my “terrible shows to NOT watch” list, but - yeah.

It's like a train wreck that you can't turn away from!   I love ex on the beach because it's so freaking awful.