Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

I am so behind on this thread.  

Congratulations to Cody and Jessica, both on the wedding and the pregnancy.  Hope little Paisley (sp?) can adjust to the idea of a baby sister before the big day.  (And sorry to hear there are still hurt feelings on Callie's part; blended families are always tough, I'm told.)

Sorry to hear about Kevin's cancer, albeit since I was reading backwards, I have to admit I'm almost relieved it wasn't Kevin Martin or Kevin Thompson who was being discussed. (I was like "which Kevin?" and honestly forgot Mr. Schlehuber.) He does have a large family that's impacted, of course.  Best wishes.

Not surprised at all at the Rachel/Kaycee news; if you followed certain live feed threads, you know that Rachel's been head-over-heels for her since Day 1.  Obviously, there are a lot of issues in play there, but I wish her all the best.  (Well, both of them, but my heart is with Rachel.  And anything that keeps her Bro-free has to be an improvement, IMO.)

And along those lines, I can't say "called it!" about Scottie hanging out with Andy…yet, but my eyebrow remains at least at least a little bit raised.  JMO, though.

Raven's only had eight surgeries since last year?  Damn girl, you slacking…

And congrats to Angie as well.  I thought that she and Chris were going to be long-term partners rather than formalize things, but if he wants to put a (moldavite) ring on it, good for them.  (Scared to think what her wedding dress might look like though, I admit.)

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Halting Hex said:

Congratulations to Cody and Jessica, both on the wedding and the pregnancy.  Hope little Paisley (sp?) can adjust to the idea of a baby sister before the big day.  (And sorry to hear there are still hurt feelings on Callie's part; blended families are always tough, I'm told.)

Not surprised at all at the Rachel/Kaycee news; if you followed certain live feed threads, you know that Rachel's been head-over-heels for her since Day 1.  Obviously, there are a lot of issues in play there, but I wish her all the best.  (Well, both of them, but my heart is with Rachel.  And anything that keeps her Bro-free has to be an improvement, IMO.)

Who is Callie?  Cody's ex?

What about Rachel/Kaycee?  I saw a video of them kissing, is there more gossip?

4 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

Who is Callie?  Cody's ex?

Yep, Paisley's mother.  Again, I've only heard the names (Cody would discuss them with Jessica in the House), so I could have the spellings wrong.  Apologies if so.

4 hours ago, Vixenstud said:

What about Rachel/Kaycee?  I saw a video of them kissing, is there more gossip?

As I've written, this goes back a long way (there was a BBAD episode where Bayleigh discussed Rachel's interest in Kaycee with Angie, including the fact that Kaycee had only dated black girls, and that Rachel had once told Bay*, half-"jokingly" but perhaps somewhat seriously, "stay away from my wife"), but there's also this recent instagram from a certain Richard A.J. Clayton of (part of) his FaceTime session with Rachel:

Rachel could be joking about "I'm dating Kaycee", obviously (the general thought on the board where I found that is that Kaycee's enjoying all the attention she's getting and isn't ready to leap into a relationship).  But who knows?

*-in that same BBAD conversation, Bayleigh described her own sexuality as being "in the middle", but with her engagement to Chris, it's obvious which side she's chosen, IMO.  Sam, OTOH, once described a serious lesbian affair she had in a conversation with JC (she held up her middle fingers to the camera to keep it from getting aired, but of course that's not how the live feeds work) and Rachel seems to be even more bi/lesbian-inclined.  But as with anything, we hardly have the full picture.

Edited by Halting Hex

Haven't watched this yet but Swaggy has been trying to get us interested in this video on his life while trying to add more subscribers to his new channel.  Bayleigh is already at 6k and Haleigh at 21k. 

I wonder how much longer it will take before he realizes he's not that popular.

1 hour ago, HartofDixie said:

Haven't watched this yet but Swaggy has been trying to get us interested in this video on his life while trying to add more subscribers to his new channel.  Bayleigh is already at 6k and Haleigh at 21k. 

I wonder how much longer it will take before he realizes he's not that popular.

I kind of want to click it to see how many views he has so far and what kind of comments are on the video, but I also don't want to give him a view so....I guess I'll have to go without knowing.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I kind of want to click it to see how many views he has so far and what kind of comments are on the video, but I also don't want to give him a view so....I guess I'll have to go without knowing.

Just over 1300 views so far.  Has a little over 2200 subscribers which isn't a lot considering he's been promoting this channel on IG, Twitter, etc.

16 hours ago, HartofDixie said:
Thanks a lot, Tangela and Kaycee, for your utter lack of effort. I'm now in the position of applauding the jackass who is leaning in to the video of himself fucking a stuffed animal. 
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

Thanks a lot, Tangela and Kaycee, for your utter lack of effort. I'm now in the position of applauding the jackass who is leaning in to the video of himself fucking a stuffed animal. 

Right! 

What is Kaycee supposed to be?

I am glad to see that Angela fixed her eyelashes though lol.

• Love 1
On 10/30/2018 at 12:29 AM, Halting Hex said:

(And sorry to hear there are still hurt feelings on Callie's part; blended families are always tough, I'm told.)

I think this is referencing the recent quote from Jessica that Paisley calls her Mom. I read that in People or some rag and immediately felt bad for Paisley's real Mom. That's so inappropriate. That poor kid gets trotted out for publicity photos then sent back home when they're done with her until the next stunt. Thank God people are finally getting sick of them and calling Jess out for all the scammy product posts and free stuff she begs for on Instagram.

Edited by sashayshante
  • Love 2

So, it seems like Christmas was arrested/turned herself in in Tampa earlier this week.

According to a police report, obtained by TMZ, Christmas drove to a Tampa gym back in August to confront her baby daddy's alleged side chick. Cops say that Abbott flew into a rage, asking all kinds of questions, and hurling a cup of coffee. She then rammed into the chick's car in the parking lot.

Per the report ... Abbott called the other woman a "pathetic home-wrecking little slut" among other insults.

The responding officer says Abbott continued to scream at the side chick while he tried calming her down. Abbott was 8 months pregnant at the time and, according to the report, cops declined to process her because she was so far along. Her vehicle was seized, but they allowed her to turn herself in later. 

• Love 2
On 11/7/2018 at 12:29 PM, Lady Calypso said:

So, it seems like Christmas was arrested/turned herself in in Tampa earlier this week.

According to a police report, obtained by TMZ, Christmas drove to a Tampa gym back in August to confront her baby daddy's alleged side chick. Cops say that Abbott flew into a rage, asking all kinds of questions, and hurling a cup of coffee. She then rammed into the chick's car in the parking lot.

Per the report ... Abbott called the other woman a "pathetic home-wrecking little slut" among other insults.

The responding officer says Abbott continued to scream at the side chick while he tried calming her down. Abbott was 8 months pregnant at the time and, according to the report, cops declined to process her because she was so far along. Her vehicle was seized, but they allowed her to turn herself in later. 

AdorableDirtyQuaint-small.gif

Season 19 is such a dumpster fire of humanity.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, BK1978 said:

I have to say Christmas does look good in her mug shot picture...

No matter how far she got down the Crazy axis of the Hot/Crazy Scale, Chanukah was always attractive enough to stay comfortably close to the Vicky Mendoza Diagonal.  ;>

• Love 3

Was this date mentioned or posted somewhere, in a thread I overlooked?  (If so, I apologize.)   I just saw this info now, but I have been out of the BB loop since the last season ended in September.    The next Celebrity edition starts on Monday, January 21, 2019 (again, if this is old news, I apologize!), and  it ends on Wednesday, February 13th. --

Edited by TVFan17
Added end date
  • Love 6

I for one am really looking forward to this. And the end of January is a perfect time for a guilty pleasure that doesn't require a passport or bags of money. 

Do we have any info on who the guests are? 

Edited by Melina22
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I for one am really looking forward to this. And the end of January is a perfect time for a guilty pleasure that doesn't require a passport or bags of money. 

I could have easily missed something that was revealed over the last couple of months, but I have not seen any confirmed names of houseguests yet.  The names I have seen have only been based on speculation or just wishful thinking

I'm looking forward to it too!  I'm glad it's starting a bit earlier this time around, but I am guessing the season wont be any longer than it was last year (edited to add:  I see that it ends on February 13th).   While I know there were some reasons why I (originally) wished last year's season had been a bit longer and that the house guests had been in the house a little longer, at the same time it seemed to move along at a nice pace.  There wasn't a lot of time for doing nothing and waiting weeks and weeks to start playing the game.  Everyone pretty much had to jump into it full-throttle right away.   There wasn't a lot of time for the viewers to get bored, as they might in the usual 3-month season.

Here is another article that gives the end date too -- https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/cbs-midseason-schedule-2019-1163986

Edited by TVFan17
not caffeinated enough to be typing yet! Typos galore!
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

No info yet- probably won't be released until a week prior like last season. 

• Love 1