Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

On 10/16/2018 at 10:48 AM, Nashville said:

Looking closer at that photo, I’m pretty sure Elena would’ve drawn a flag for pass interference - check out her left hand....  ;>

At my friends wedding I totally reach over a little girls head to grab the bouquet away from her. #notashamed.  #alsostillsingle.

On 10/17/2018 at 7:33 AM, RandomWatcher said:

For anyone who  watches Mtv's The Challenge: Da'Vonne, Josea, Paulie and Natalie are returning for the next season and  Josh, the Nolan twins, and Morgan ((BBOTT) are also appearing.

blahhhhhhh. I saw Zach post about being on which I assumed was a joke but I was really hoping he wasn't joking. But wait... maybe I can't wait for Josh to get his ass kicked. He's going to cry so much when he gets in a house with those guys!!!

21 hours ago, Wings said:

Yes, I get that.  She now will have another girl seeking daddy's attention and get more being in the same household.  I think her mother has struggled with all of this, too.   My guess is that she suffers from unrequited love.  

Or perhaps it's just another little kid who really prefers to have either a brother or a sister.  It's not often when a kid is asked that they don't have a preference, most do! Cody's daughter lives close to his parents so she probably gets a lot of grandma and grandpa time.

Edited by gunderda
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

What does he mean by this? Like he would have voted for the person who evicted him? 

Could cut either way; Tyler might spite-vote for the person who didn’t evict him, or he might vote for the person who did evict him in acknowledgment of the game move.

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, gunderda said:

At my friends wedding I totally reach over a little girls head to grab the bouquet away from her. #notashamed.  #alsostillsingle.

blahhhhhhh. I saw Zach post about being on which I assumed was a joke but I was really hoping he wasn't joking. But wait... maybe I can't wait for Josh to get his ass kicked. He's going to cry so much when he gets in a house with those guys!!

I read that post, totally missed the mention of Josh. LOL! Josh on the challenge? They are going to stomp all over him, lol. Maybe he'll need to break out the pots and pans.

I can see Morgan doing well. Don't care about the Nolans.

That was a cool interview with Tyler. I know bad feelings don't often last outside of the house, but its nice that he's on good terms with JC and Kaitlyn. I admit to feeling a little post-show sympathy towards JC. He's got some issues.

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I might watch. I feel like they're both gonna be super bad, which is always fun lol.

When does it air?

Tuesday, I believe. 

I've only seen a couple of BB Alumni's appearances on this soap opera and they seem to all be pretty bad. Don't they really hammer in the BB references in their short minute scenes? It's just gonna be a whole lot of references to the two of them so I don't expect any gold coming from this. Though Brett's a decent performer so he might be able to make it less cringe worthy. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Awww I’m actually really happy for her! She wasn’t one of my favourites in the house, but I remember how sad she was about her guy not really supporting her BB dream. I’m glad it all worked out for her in the end. 

• Love 7

RS is so pretty.

19 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Though Brett's a decent performer so he might be able to make it less cringe worthy. 

I feel like he just makes it more cringey lol. He's way OTT. But that can be so hilarious. As long as the second-hand embarrassment doesn't creep in.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Congrats on Rockstar's engagement. In all seriousness, I am happy for her.

34 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I feel like he just makes it more cringey lol. He's way OTT. But that can be so hilarious. As long as the second-hand embarrassment doesn't creep in.

It definitely could go either way! I find most of the BB Alumni who go on BatB are very flat and not charismatic, especially when they have to deliver the worst forced lines. Brett might be able to add some life into them. 

• Love 1
On 10/19/2018 at 6:46 PM, Lady Calypso said:

A sneak peek of Tyler and Brett's Bold and the Beautiful appearance:

Dp5tatrW4AIEA_r.jpg

That looks like a picture of Angela in the background. (probably another BandB character)

On 10/20/2018 at 9:05 AM, peachmangosteen said:

I might watch. I feel like they're both gonna be super bad, which is always fun lol.

When does it air?

From this site:

The duo is scheduled to appear as themselves in the episode airing on Wednesday, Oct. 24.

And soaps.com:

Soaps.com has learned that Big Brother season 20 runner-up Tyler Crispen and fellow housemate Brett Robinson will appear in guest roles on Bold and the Beautiful on Wednesday October 24.

...but I have seen the Tuesday date mentioned as well in tweets:

https://twitter.com/acejordan23/status/1045410229603590144?s=21

...so I’m not sure WTF is going on.  At first glance I’d trust published articles over individual tweets, but YMMV.

ETA: Just checked the BatB episode descriptions on my cable box; according to Comcast,  the Tyler/Brett episode airs Wednesday.  And yeah, I’m recording it <heh> - some times it’s lame (example: last season), but there have been times (the BB16-featured episode with the “beach party” leaps to mind) when the result is HILARIOUS.  :>
Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Love 1

OK Mag is the kind of rag that published "Jennifer Aniston is expecting!!!" stories every time she ate a big lunch. In other words, they might eventually be right about something (much like a stopped clock), but I wouldn't put much stock in it.

• Love 6

I'm home today, and the news is kind of depressing/scary, so I was pleased to notice that BOLD just started.  I've watched Brenchel, and Jessica do these gigs, and IMHO, Tyler was the most natural actor of the group, including Brett, who also wasn't bad.  Not that Daniel Day-Lewis or Denzel Washington need to be running scared.  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

Do these invites to Canada go to the more popular houseguests?  She's not happy that Winston/Brett are going and she's saying Rachel doesn't deserve to go (not sure if she's going haven't heard of anyone else going after the bros).

https://twitter.com/melbrown0/status/1054231976750862337

I've seen this discussion on a few BB Boards. I am not surprised that Brett was invited as he was in the top 3 of AFP, and my guess is Winston was invited by association as they were the "bros" or Brett said he would do it only with Winston. 

Rachel wasn't invited- she's the only "Level 6er" not going. Kaycee is doing her own event next week at these clubs next week.

I guess it is strange that there were 3 showmances and one of them wasn't invited- so I could see why people could see it as a race issue. But I'm not going to step into whether it is or isn't- that isn't my area. It could just be as easy as they wanted the Top 3 people in AFH and the winner- an the other 3 that came along are just strongly associated with the others. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I've seen this discussion on a few BB Boards. I am not surprised that Brett was invited as he was in the top 3 of AFP, and my guess is Winston was invited by association as they were the "bros" or Brett said he would do it only with Winston. 

Rachel wasn't invited- she's the only "Level 6er" not going. Kaycee is doing her own event next week at these clubs next week.

I guess it is strange that there were 3 showmances and one of them wasn't invited- so I could see why people could see it as a race issue. But I'm not going to step into whether it is or isn't- that isn't my area. It could just be as easy as they wanted the Top 3 people in AFH and the winner- an the other 3 that came along are just strongly associated with the others. 

Yeah, I figure that the club that's hosting the BB Alumni only invited the objectively most popular houseguests....so Tyler (and Angela) because he was the most popular in this season, Haleigh (Fessy) and Brett (Winston) as well for top three for AFP. Swaggy/Bayleigh are a showmance and there may be plenty of people who like them but objectively, the club can't know what kind of draw they'd get, especially since the online backlash to the engagement during the finale was less than stellar, so they probably didn't choose to invite them. They may at some point, but it makes sense for them to not do it now. I'm pretty sure it has nothing (or very little) to do with race, like, I think, Ika was claiming, but more that the club can't rely on Twitter, the biggest Swayleigh fanbase, as a way to tell if they should be invited. Plus, Swaggy and Bayleigh have far less followers than the ones who were invited. Winston's on par with Swayleigh, and Bayleigh may have more followers online than Winston, but Winston's a package deal with Brett, nothing more. Winston would have never been invited on his own. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Well, that “appearance” on “ The Bold and the Beautiful”  was pretty underwhelming. What acting was involved in that?

Agree.  That barely qualified as a walk-on; more like a walk-in/walk-out.

12 hours ago, Caseysgirl said:

Is this really as little of a guest appearance the Big Brother cast get?

Depends.  The BB16 shenanigans took up most of a BnB episode, including a tiki-bar-based “beach party” which included more than half the BB16 cast - and comedically speaking, it was pretty dern good.

• Love 2

Legit, I was thinking to myself, "Self, I miss all the chatter from the BB section. You should mosey on over and see if there's a shred of a convo to cling to." I did and lo and behold, THIS THREAD.

So... yeah. If anyone is at all "aroo?" at getting a notification of likes for posts from two months ago *cough* @Nashville *cough* it would be because I was too dopey to realize before now that a thread like this would exist.

BUT I'M SO GLAD IT DOES.

Also, I totally got Tyler on that Buzzfeed quiz :P

• Love 5