Type keyword(s) to search

BB In The Media: Outside the Fishbowl

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

That graphic sucks lol. I can't tell who is supposed to be who.

Is that a fan thing, are the actual Level 6 people involved?

A fan designed it- and Level 6 picked it out of a bunch that were sent in. I believe it's supposed to be Tyler, Winston, Rachel, Angela, Brett & Kaycee. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Huh, this is a weird meetup.

Am I supposed to know who Tori Florenza is? Because I don’t. I certainly know who Andy is. That said, while I’ve heard of The Challenge I’ve never watched it. I doubt I will start.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Huh. So it's possible that Kaycee and Rachel are making out in this Instagram story from JC's account. It's hard to tell, but it looks like it's possible. 

It for sure looks like they are. I remember during the season Bay said something about her thinking Rachel & Kaycee would hook up in the house. But then Rachel ended up leaving. Both JC & Tyler I remember were talking to Kaycee about Rachel the last week when they were all hanging out in the kitchen in their makeshift lounge area- telling her that the two of them would be really cute together etc. And Kaycee was blushing but saying nah. I think they might have even asked her if anything happened. She said no. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
2 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

And for some reason: Tyler, Angela and Rachel Reilly were there.

Well... when the Baby Reveal is being released by their publicist, ya gotta expect these kind of things....  ;>

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Look close, and the “big reveal” was already kinda spoiled....  ;>

The tassel on the bottom is pink AND blue.  This angle showed more pink but you can see the blue from the other side peeking through. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Wings said:

The tassel on the bottom is pink AND blue.  This angle showed more pink but you can see the blue from the other side peeking through. 

Missed that.  Cool.  Glad it wasn’t spoiled.

• Love 1

Tyler and Angela were in the audience of last night's Dancing with the Stars.  Full three or four second camera shot on them near the end (I wasn't paying attention earlier), at the end of the last dance (by DJ Bobby Bones.)  I was actually fast-forwarding through my recording this morning to see who was voted off, and I saw a head of blonde curls and went "Whoa Nellie!" (TM Keith Jackson) and stopped.  

I would send a screen shot, but I am no more capable of doing that than Keith Jackson.  Who is dead.  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, RandomWatcher said:

Saw an  Instagram live last night of Jessica going off on people for commenting on her pregnancy boobs and her wedding dress.

Looking closer at that photo, I’m pretty sure Elena would’ve drawn a flag for pass interference - check out her left hand....  ;>

Edited by Nashville
Expansion
  • Love 1

So, a little bit of a Twitter feud with Tyler and RHAP's Rob Cesternino:

ihc6h4ckams11.jpg?width=431&auto=webp&s=

Tyler is responding to a tweet not necessarily about him but another Tyler. Here is Rob's response:

Sorry I can't get the actual links at the moment. It keeps imbeding the links every time I try to paste them as plain text. For those who can't see the tweets, Rob from Rob Has A Podcast (an infamous BB/Survivor/other reality TV shows podcast channel) was teasing the fans who have been asking for our Tyler and then joked in his tweet about getting the Tyler everyone's wanted....who is another Tyler, from Survivor. Our Tyler responded (very childishly, I might add) that he won't go on RHAP because either Rob or him talking about RHAP as a whole wasn't nice to him. 

By the way, only a couple of people there (Brent, Rob, and Melissa, three of the main podcasters) have said something negative more about Tangela being boring. They've all been pretty nice about Tyler as an individual. So it's a very childish response from Tyler, which has put me off of him.

Rob's response, by the way, was issuing a formal apology and asking Tyler to at least give Taran Armstrong (very pro-Tyler fan and has been defending him all season) an interview. No response from Tyler yet. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, a little bit of a Twitter feud with Tyler and RHAP's Rob Cesternino:

ihc6h4ckams11.jpg?width=431&auto=webp&s=

Tyler is responding to a tweet not necessarily about him but another Tyler. Here is Rob's response:

Sorry I can't get the actual links at the moment. It keeps imbeding the links every time I try to paste them as plain text. For those who can't see the tweets, Rob from Rob Has A Podcast (an infamous BB/Survivor/other reality TV shows podcast channel) was teasing the fans who have been asking for our Tyler and then joked in his tweet about getting the Tyler everyone's wanted....who is another Tyler, from Survivor. Our Tyler responded (very childishly, I might add) that he won't go on RHAP because either Rob or him talking about RHAP as a whole wasn't nice to him. 

By the way, only a couple of people there (Brent, Rob, and Melissa, three of the main podcasters) have said something negative more about Tangela being boring. They've all been pretty nice about Tyler as an individual. So it's a very childish response from Tyler, which has put me off of him.

Rob's response, by the way, was issuing a formal apology and asking Tyler to at least give Taran Armstrong (very pro-Tyler fan and has been defending him all season) an interview. No response from Tyler yet. 

I don't think Tyler is annoyed with them because of stuff that they said about his game. I think he's put off by how rude Brent's been about Tyler & Angela on Twitter- personally and outside of the game. I think that's what he's annoyed about. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I don't think Tyler is annoyed with them because of stuff that they said about his game. I think he's put off by how rude Brent's been about Tyler & Angela on Twitter- personally and outside of the game. I think that's what he's annoyed about. 

Perhaps, but he was replying to Rob, and critiquing all of RHAP, instead of just Brent. It's just a bad way to handle things and not how I expected Tyler to act post-game. I'm kind of disappointed in Tyler, though. I get he's in love with Angela and enjoying their time together, but with them getting a publicist and having posed pictures being taken of them to Tyler not wanting to talk game to this, I'm starting to think that Tyler may not be all that. Honestly, I haven't really liked Tyler post-game. I don't hate him and Angela together, but I found Tyler vastly more interesting pre-Tangela. 

Tyler can be annoyed, but if he truly had some concerns and wanted to fix them, he would have DM'd Rob about it, not posted it publicly for all to see. 

Tyler, boy, not everyone is going to like your showmance and not everyone is going to be nice about it. You can simply deny an interview with them....but maybe do so in a way that doesn't make you look like a total jackass. Again, it was Brent and not Rob who went for the direct attacks on Tangela. Rob and Melissa, for the most part, stuck to game stuff and simply thinking that Tangela is a boring couple. 

• Love 8
10 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Perhaps, but he was replying to Rob, and critiquing all of RHAP, instead of just Brent. It's just a bad way to handle things and not how I expected Tyler to act post-game. I'm kind of disappointed in Tyler, though. I get he's in love with Angela and enjoying their time together, but with them getting a publicist and having posed pictures being taken of them to Tyler not wanting to talk game to this, I'm starting to think that Tyler may not be all that. Honestly, I haven't really liked Tyler post-game.

I love that you're off him lol. I also love that he's being a bit of a dick and a hardcore famewhore post BB, which is what I expected and I love to be proven right.

2 hours ago, RandomWatcher said:

For anyone who  watches Mtv's The Challenge: Da'Vonne, Josea, Paulie and Natalie are returning for the next season and  Josh, the Nolan twins, and Morgan ((BBOTT) are also appearing.

I was hoping maybe I would be able to stop watching The Challenge again, but I wanna see Liz, Julia, and Morgan. Dammit!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I love that you're off him lol. I also love that he's being a bit of a dick and a hardcore famewhore post BB, which is what I expected and I love to be proven right.

I can admit that some people get worse when out of the house and others get better. I think it mostly bugs me because I expected Tyler to be fully invested in the BB fandom post-game and all he's done is take pictures with Angela. I would have loved more interaction with his fans, but he doesn't seem invested in that. It's fine if he wants to move on from the game stuff, but he's also using his fans for him and Angela and it's just...*sigh*.

I'm not asking Tyler to bow down to his fans and act grateful or whatever, but I was hoping for him to talk about his game outside of the house and he's done so little of that so far. If he was such a superfan, he WOULD have no issue talking with people about his game. Instead, his entire post-game life is Angela, Angela, Angela...and Starbucks and photoshoots...with Angela. He can't become as bad as Elena was (and is), but he's certainly far from my favourite post-game. 

Scottie, on the other hand, is pretty entertaining outside of the house. Him and Fessy seem to have embraced their idiocy in regards to the game, which is why I'm better with them (aside from Scottie's revisionist history). 

As far as who I like postgame, including prejurors, it's really down to a few people: Winston, Rachel, Kaitlyn, Kaycee (she's awesome post-game), JC (mostly because I feel bad about his family situation and I don't think he means to be a bad guy most of the time and just needs to be taught about boundaries), Brett (for the most part, he's about the same), Fessy, Scottie, and Haleigh. 

Everyone else? A big fat meh or God Go Away. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Perhaps, but he was replying to Rob, and critiquing all of RHAP, instead of just Brent. It's just a bad way to handle things and not how I expected Tyler to act post-game. I'm kind of disappointed in Tyler, though. I get he's in love with Angela and enjoying their time together, but with them getting a publicist and having posed pictures being taken of them to Tyler not wanting to talk game to this, I'm starting to think that Tyler may not be all that. Honestly, I haven't really liked Tyler post-game. I don't hate him and Angela together, but I found Tyler vastly more interesting pre-Tangela. 

Tyler can be annoyed, but if he truly had some concerns and wanted to fix them, he would have DM'd Rob about it, not posted it publicly for all to see. 

Tyler, boy, not everyone is going to like your showmance and not everyone is going to be nice about it. You can simply deny an interview with them....but maybe do so in a way that doesn't make you look like a total jackass. Again, it was Brent and not Rob who went for the direct attacks on Tangela. Rob and Melissa, for the most part, stuck to game stuff and simply thinking that Tangela is a boring couple. 

Honestly I don't care either way- I was just theorizing as to why he doesn't want to do it, and I'm just going off some of the things he "liked" on Twitter. Also I do think some of the insane Twitter fans probably contributed to all this nonsense as well. 

But I'm in the camp of- Rob, Brent, Taran & Melissa can say whatever they want- it's their prerogative too. And It's also Tyler's prerogative not like what they say and not do the show. Both can be true. 

17 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I can admit that some people get worse when out of the house and others get better. I think it mostly bugs me because I expected Tyler to be fully invested in the BB fandom post-game and all he's done is take pictures with Angela. I would have loved more interaction with his fans, but he doesn't seem invested in that. It's fine if he wants to move on from the game stuff, but he's also using his fans for him and Angela and it's just...*sigh*.

I'm not asking Tyler to bow down to his fans and act grateful or whatever, but I was hoping for him to talk about his game outside of the house and he's done so little of that so far. If he was such a superfan, he WOULD have no issue talking with people about his game. Instead, his entire post-game life is Angela, Angela, Angela...and Starbucks and photoshoots...with Angela. He can't become as bad as Elena was (and is), but he's certainly far from my favourite post-game. 

I don't think his "superfandom" should be taken away just because he doesn't feel like talking much about Big Brother. He also seems to be the only one (besides Angela- since he's watching with her- that has actually watched the season back- he's almost done I believe- as per his Tweet from the other day). I of course wish he would do an in-depth look at his game-  as I would love to hear more about what he thought about specific moments during the house- and why he made the moves he did- and I love how Taran usually breaks it down week by week. But maybe he just isn't ready for that? I know a few of the ones that Taran has done with some of the winners and other players- at least for BBUS- didn't come right after they left the house, a lot of them were done a month/months later. 

Tyler was my favorite this season that was no secret- and I probably sound like I'm defending him. But I guess I just don't expect much from any HG when they leave the house- as I don't think they owe "us" anything. Shrugs. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

I don't think his "superfandom" should be taken away just because he doesn't feel like talking much about Big Brother. He also seems to be the only one (besides Angela- since he's watching with her- that has actually watched the season back- he's almost done I believe- as per his Tweet from the other day). I of course wish he would do an in-depth look at his game-  as I would love to hear more about what he thought about specific moments during the house- and why he made the moves he did- and I love how Taran usually breaks it down week by week. But maybe he just isn't ready for that? I know a few of the ones that Taran has done with some of the winners and other players- at least for BBUS- didn't come right after they left the house, a lot of them were done a month/months later. 

I definitely don't want to say that Tyler's superfan status needs to be taken away, though I see from my post why I worded that wrong. I just wanted him to talk about his game in depth. Sure, he's watched all the episodes but he hasn't explained each of his moves or his thoughts or whatever, and I'm sure he knows that is why people want him to do interviews. 

If he's not ready, then he's not ready. I just would rather he say THAT then the whole "Well, I WAS gonna do an interview but you guys weren't nice to me." THAT is what bugs me about Tyler's tweet yesterday. It's very passive aggressive. If he worded it better, then I wouldn't be so hard on him. It's the way he said that he wouldn't do an interview with RHAP (at this time) that I'm criticizing more. I'm disappointed because he was the one I was most excited to hear from post-BB and so far, a lot of his stuff has been about Tangela and I'm not really here for THAT aspect. I want Tyler the Person, not Tangela the Couple. 

I will say the one thing that started getting me wary of Tyler was shortly after he left the house and he was asked if he would do the show again. His response was "If it's without Angela, then probably not." I get that he was finally getting out into the real world with Angela and had no time to process much, but I guess my expectations of Tyler were that he could separate himself from his relationship. 

Again, it's more that Tyler isn't meeting my expectations, which either means I gotta change my expectations or I have to wait a bit longer until the BB fanfare wears off for him.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I will say the one thing that started getting me wary of Tyler was shortly after he left the house and he was asked if he would do the show again. His response was "If it's without Angela, then probably not." I get that he was finally getting out into the real world with Angela and had no time to process much, but I guess my expectations of Tyler were that he could separate himself from his relationship. 

I kind of just rolled my eyes at that comment and was like well if he is asked back it wouldn't be for a few years anyway- if they even ask at all.  And he would probably have a different answer then. But he could also say he would only do it with her- if he really wanted too and they might oblige. Dr. Will did that for All Stars with Boogie (granted it's Dr. Will- so it's different- but also Tyler's pretty popular especially with the casuals as he did win AFH). 

I would imagine Tyler would be one of the top people on their list from this season to come back, my guess is him, Brett & Haleigh- if they decided to do a duo twist like 13- then they could bring Angela back. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I would imagine Tyler would be one of the top people on their list from this season to come back, my guess is him, Brett & Haleigh- if they decided to do a duo twist like 13- then they could bring Angela back. 

I don't know if they'd ask Angela back, but stranger people have come back. I just think that, even with Tyler, Angela isn't a strong enough presence in terms of reality TV. They'd ask Tyler back for sure because he made for good TV. Angela....just doesn't. I could see them asking Tyler back with Haleigh, maybe. For some reason, Haleigh made good TV, I'm guessing with how eloquent she could be in the DR. 

I guess it depends how strong Tyler/Angela are in their relationship by this time next year. I could see it going either way: they could either be engaged or married by this time next year, or they could be broken up. 

• Love 1
On 10/15/2018 at 5:02 PM, Wings said:

I saw the IG live and Cody's daughter was upset it wasn't a boy.

This weekend Tyler and Angela will be in Canada making an appearance/hosting the same spots Haleigh and Fessy were at last weekend.

Brett/Winston will be there at the end of the month.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I don't know if they'd ask Angela back, but stranger people have come back. I just think that, even with Tyler, Angela isn't a strong enough presence in terms of reality TV. They'd ask Tyler back for sure because he made for good TV. Angela....just doesn't. I could see them asking Tyler back with Haleigh, maybe. For some reason, Haleigh made good TV, I'm guessing with how eloquent she could be in the DR. 

I guess it depends how strong Tyler/Angela are in their relationship by this time next year. I could see it going either way: they could either be engaged or married by this time next year, or they could be broken up. 

I should have specified- they wouldn't ask Angela back on her own. If she's asked back it'll be because Tyler would be there. 

• Love 1

I liked Tyler a lot in the game and I liked Angela too, so I decided to follow him on Instagram. I've since unfollowed because, holy crap, what a one-note bore. The whole thing is Tyler posting sexy pics of him and Angela and going 100% Zoolander at the camera at all times. And, I can't forget, also him writing captions about how perfect she is. I couldn't care less about him being on BB - I wouldn't want this from anyone I follow. And if it's not that, it's him pimping some company he's clearly sponsored by and giving out codes for but pretending it's just him naturally talking about it. Obviously, he can do whatever he wants with his life but the whole thing just put a bad taste in my mouth. It's definitely more fun following some of the others who just seem to be living their lives and having a good time. If you'd asked me the night of the finale which of the cast I would want to see back again (or on another CBS show), I would have said Tyler and Brett, no question. At this point though, I have zero desire to see Tyler play again. I'd still take Brett though!

• Love 3

I still like Tyler, and fail to see what he's done that's so horrible (especially if that RS tweet is supposed to be some lame passive aggressive dig at him/them?) but I totally think single post-BB Tyler would have been way more entertaining than Tangela. I like them both, but would like to see more of their individual thoughts and natural posts than all those staged photos, etc. I highly doubt they will last, and if not, I could definitely see Tyler going back in the house. Agree that Haleigh and Brett will be back as well. Brett hosting comps on future seasons has to happen :)

I haven't been paying attention...has BB been officially renewed yet?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, HartofDixie said:

I saw the IG live and Cody's daughter was upset it wasn't a boy.

This weekend Tyler and Angela will be in Canada making an appearance/hosting the same spots Haleigh and Fessy were at last weekend.

Brett/Winston will be there at the end of the month.

Yes, I get that.  She now will have another girl seeking daddy's attention and get more being in the same household.  I think her mother has struggled with all of this, too.   My guess is that she suffers from unrequited love.  

3 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

Yea. Julie announced it at the end of the finale.

I don't really have a problem with Tyler famewhoreing, I just think it's funny he is since I think his fans didn't expect it from him. 

3 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

I still like Tyler, and fail to see what he's done that's so horrible (especially if that RS tweet is supposed to be some lame passive aggressive dig at him/them?) but I totally think single post-BB Tyler would have been way more entertaining than Tangela. I like them both, but would like to see more of their individual thoughts and natural posts than all those staged photos, etc. I highly doubt they will last, and if not, I could definitely see Tyler going back in the house. Agree that Haleigh and Brett will be back as well. Brett hosting comps on future seasons has to happen :)

I don't think Tyler has done anything horrible at all. I just hoped he'd be a lot less boring.

• Love 2
23 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't really have a problem with Tyler famewhoreing, I just think it's funny he is since I think his fans didn't expect it from him. 

I’m a little confused here (honestly):

• Tyler cracking on an interviewer because (guessing from context here - I don’t follow either Rob C or his podcast) Tyler didn’t like some earlier Rob C comments about Tangela or some such is “famewhoring”... how?
  • If Tyler had done the exact opposite - choked down his personal feelings about Rob C and his earlier commentary and kissed Rob’s ass solely because RHAP is apparently a Big Deal in the reality show fan world - wouldn’t THAT behavior have earned Tyler a famewhore label just as quickly?

Seems like a lose-lose to me - in which case, go with the option which lets you sleep better at night.

Personally, I think Tyler and Angela are fighting an uphill battle; trying to figure out whatever their new relationship is while under the microscope of a few umpteen-gajillion fans AND detractors - many of whom seem to have forgotten they’re not on the show any more - and therefore not obligated to jump through whatever hoops some deem necessary for entertainment.  But I wish them luck, and wish them well.  

If I were in the same situation...?   I’d probably pull a Sam so fast that fans and detractors alike would get windburn, as well as get knocked to the ground from the sonic boom when my departure speed exceeded Mach 1.  But hey, maybe that’s just me.  ;)

• Love 10

It has nothing to do with that, it's the fact that he hired a publicist and is apparently posting nothing but staged photos of himself and Angela as well as shilling shit on Instagram.

Which, more power to him, get that money bud, but he's just another famewhore like most of the people who are cast on BB.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

It has nothing to do with that, it's the fact that he hired a publicist and is apparently posting nothing but staged photos of himself and Angela as well as shilling shit on Instagram.

Which, more power to him, get that money bud, but he's just another famewhore like most of the people who are cast on BB.

I agree the staged photos are a bit much but that is probably their agency telling them to post them for the Tangela brand.  I think Tyler and Angela are both private people so who knows if we'll see more than that from them.  Tangela will be in Canada this weekend so it will be a chance for them to mingle with fans. 

Most of the BB cast have done sponsored posts/stories on IG so I don't know why people are shocked that Tyler would do the same. 

• Love 3

Tyler did an interview with Reality Recaps today it was live- you can rewatch apparently if you are a You Now subscriber- but they will have it up on their site by tomorrow. But I found this rundown on another website. 

• Regrets his GBM to Scottie
  • said his downfall was playing to get to the end with all the final 2's but not having a strategy to win
  • when him and Kaycee told JC about L6/C2C before finale, he told JC he knows he's probably not winning either way but he needs to stick to his day 1 with KC
  • admits to the strategy of hyping people up to giving bad goodbye messages
  • said whoever evicted him would have determined who he voted for if he got cut at final 3
  • said if they had a Level 7, he'd pick Haleigh (when asked if he would swap anyone out from the Hive into L6.)
  • said he would have thrown f4 veto no matter what because choosing between Kaycee and Angela would have weighed on him too much
  • never considered throwing the pie HOH to Haleigh
  • first thing he remembers hearing in the real world was Mac Miller's death
  • most surprising thing from the episodes was JC's flip vote
  • besides meeting Angela and winning AFP, his best moment in the house was after winning OTEV because he knew he was safe with the app, but he pulled out the win for his girls. Said he wanted to rewatch OTEV the most post season
  • biggest obstacle in the house was the Hacker twist, said that was the one week he knew he was completely gone if he stayed on the block
  • says he thinks he could have beaten Angela because the jury hated on her but is also unsure because she was targeted from the beginning, and says he would have voted for Angela because of that if he was in the jury
  • says he was relieved Kaitlyn didn't finish the puzzle, but it was also very sad to watch
  • said Kaitlyn never had bad intentions (with bringing up his dad)
  • said he was never uncomfortable with JC (with the armpit kisses and cuddling)
  • Angela still hasn't told him her goodbye message to him
  • doesn't think cutting Kaycee over Brett would have helped him win because loyalty (regarding what Scottie said when he voted)
  • if he we're to play again and he had to either be loyal to his alliance and lose or have a guaranteed win and be disloyal, he'd rather win
  • says he felt burnt out and that Angela helped him out. As soon as he started to feel bad, Tangela started to become real and she was his outlet to go to outside the game to make him feel like home. Says she was a blessing
  • says he doesn't think the jury was bitter
  • says he'd play BB again
  • says he'd do Survivor
  • says he'd for sure do Amazing Race. If he couldn't pick Angela, he'd pick Kaycee
  • says he doesn't know if he'd wanna do the Challenge, doesn't watch it
  • says he loves his fans because he really didn't expect to come out with fans, and people saying such positive things is amazing. Asks people to be nice to everyone including the other HG's, that no one deserves hate.
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Tyler did an interview with Reality Recaps today it was live- you can rewatch apparently if you are a You Now subscriber- but they will have it up on their site by tomorrow. But I found this rundown on another website. 

And this is what I really wanted to hear from Tyler, so I'm happy for this recap.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

What does he mean by this? Like he would have voted for the person who evicted him? 

Not sure- I just watched it before. He doesn’t specify. I guess it could go either way. 

• Love 1

Tyler Interview if anyone wants to see the whole thing- since I put the snippets above. 

Watched it this morning- I thought it was pretty good. He was honest in regards to things he made mistakes on I thought. I do think he isn't giving himself enough credit for his game- even though he did make some mistakes. It was still one of the best in the house. 

• Love 4