Type keyword(s) to search

Little Women: LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

I wanted to see what everyone was talking about with regards to Elena carrying around more weight than she used to (I can't remember), and I found this season one promo shot:

2AC3A496-D21A-4609-8113-FEC2667F22AA-340-0000007AF1D911C8.jpg.2c831f3d2c98a96c327bfc31baa569c1.jpg

I think Elena looks absolutely gorgeous here, but I always think she's gorgeous.  This photo is hilarious for how poorly photoshopped it is though.  Elena's core is photoshopped, and Terra's midsection is whittled down to nothing.  If you look where her left hand is placed on her hip, her ass juts out at like a 90 degree angle.  I mean, Terra's got a big ass, but it's not that big!  

Kristi...wtf.  Whoever posed her that way should be shot.  Everyone else looks good.  I love Tanya.  She's so normal (comparatively!)

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Terra's hair at the pole dancing place looked the best it has in years. She needs to get rid of those ratty extensions.  Jazmin's bleach blonde sideways wig looked a mess. She looked good in that more multi colored with the darker/blonde streaks. Elena needs some therapy - if she is unhappy about how she is looking, do something about it! Cant stand Tonya, way to throw out Christy's plans - I would like to stamp boss on her forehead.... Christy - she seems happier even with a brat of a kid, and now catching wind of the issues with Todd... yikes

• Love 6
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, great. Another reality show with a vow renewal. How exciting. Jasmine is boring the shit out of me this season. And what is up with her husband and the crying? C'mon now people, time to grow up. You're married, have 2 kids and are building a big new house. What's to cry about? Your wife is lazy? Does Jasmine still work at the salon doing hair? Because if she is still working and taking care of a house and 2 kids alone because he is working out of town all the time and  when he comes home she is exhausted then I get it. He needs to understand that. 

I was shocked at how different Elena looked during the playback of her dancing on the pole for her hubby. Aside from the nose job and lip plumping, she was very skinny. As vain as she is I think she is very depressed over her weight gain. It can do a number on your self esteem. She is one miserable, vapid, hateful person right now. I hope she's at least happy when she's around her kids and I hope she's nice to her husband because he puts up with alot of her selfish dreams and whiney crap. 

Tonya is the worst friend to have. She couldn't wait to tell everybody about Christy's business venture after promising Christy she would keep it to herself. Nice going, Tonya. 

Don't forget she had that huge ass installed.

• LOL 3
(edited)
40 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Don't forget she had that huge ass installed.

Oh, that's right! She's had alot of plastic surgery and she's still so unhappy. If you don't fix the inside it doesn't matter what you do to the outside. Between all the surgeries and the failed business ventures they are probably having money problems. It ain't cheap living in LA!

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 5

How come all the good drama (Christy & Todd's breakup shenanigans) never happen when they are filming a season?  Read the People article, it has more details, apparently Christy cheated on Todd...

https://people.com/tv/little-women-la-christy-gibel-files-restraining-order-against-husband/

Watching that clip from Season 1 with Elena pole dancing for Preston was so awkward and painful to watch. I never saw Season 1, I woulda assumed story lines that early would have been better than what they have become now. 

So is Preston still a skycap?  They make like $7/hour and the rest in tips like a waitress right?  No wonder Elena has to do this show. 

• Love 3

2AC3A496-D21A-4609-8113-FEC2667F22AA-340

I forgot about the gal who was second from the right.  I remember she was married to the Filipino guy and they had an average sized baby boy.  The baby shower was the last we saw of her.  Wonder what happened there.

I looked at Brianna’s FB page and it’s all about some sort of jewelry sales nonsense, which I wasn’t particularly interested in, but good on her for having a business.  There were a few family pix in there with her and her daughter and son.  The Easter photo included a man (average height) and his two kids and it was entitled something like “blended family.”  So she has already taken up with someone else and blended the families?  What is the story there?  Is she married again?  Does anyone think she’ll come back?

• Love 3

Um I don’t really wanna see Autumn modeling lingerie.

Jasmine was pissed when Chris was unemployed and now she is pissed that he is working.

The dull one from the first season has been on the Terra spinoffs.  I think she has mobility issues because she rides a rascal.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

You can find the other man in the instagram comments on Todd's post about Christy leaving him. 

This juice is better than the actual show right now lol

But I knew that if Todd didn't shape up after Christy lost all her weight,  that she would be OUT. 

She looks some happy with her "bestie". *sips tea*

Anyways,  I'm beyond over with Elena on this show. She's absolutely miserable and wants everyone to be the same. 

Her comments at Jasmine's re-engagement get together were so unnecessary and really showed how bitter she is... even her husband was rolling his eyes at her nonsense.

I'm wondering if this will be the last season...

• Love 6

I wonder if Elena is dissatisfied she is just married to a skycap and wants to be with someone else. All of these women are so self centered-everything has to be about them. I know it comes with being on TV to an extent but none of them have talent or accomplishment beyond the show. 

I think Christy is one of those people who lives for drama. She can’t be happy with a calm, peaceful life. 

• Love 4

So Jasmine is upset with Elena because of her stank attitude and crappy comments on her vow renewal yet she invites her to go vow renewal dress shopping. That was producer driven fakeness right there. Jasmine would have been fine going alone with her mom and I'm sure sourpuss Elena would rather have stay home. 

I don't think Todd ever really loved Christy. If I remember correctly didn't he have major hots for Brianna before he married Christy? Or was that Terra's husband? Or was it Terra's husband having the hots for Elena? I get confused but I know there was a lot of jealousy and fights before they all got married. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

These women need to lay off Ja and Tonya.  I mean, Tonya is a woman and knows exactly what she's getting into.  They are both grown people who also know each other.  Maybe it's hotter for them to pretend he's cheating and she's the "other woman".  Whatever their deal, they are GROWN PEOPLE AND DO NOT NEED BABYSITTERS.  It really uninteresting anyway.

Elena's script says she needs to poop all over everybody's everything this season.  That is all.

All the sudden Christy has a passion for fashion?  Where'd that come from?  It's not like she's been sooooo monumentally busy the last eight years that she couldn't design.  Yeah, passion is an over used word on these shows.  "Passion is what I am into right now, if I hit even the slightest bump in the road, my passion will fall to the wayside."

In real life, Christy has filed a restraining order on Todd becasue he's abused her.  Ok.  Not doubting that.  Except that woman could run away from her hobbling husband no problem.  I don't get it.

• Love 6
On 5/20/2019 at 10:59 AM, bichonblitz said:

So Jasmine is upset with Elena because of her stank attitude and crappy comments on her vow renewal yet she invites her to go vow renewal dress shopping. That was producer driven fakeness right there. Jasmine would have been fine going alone with her mom and I'm sure sourpuss Elena would rather have stay home. 

I don't think Todd ever really loved Christy. If I remember correctly didn't he have major hots for Brianna before he married Christy? Or was that Terra's husband? Or was it Terra's husband having the hots for Elena? I get confused but I know there was a lot of jealousy and fights before they all got married. 

Todd looks like a heavier Uncle Fester.

Okay if Elena didn’t write the book and didn’t illustrate the book, how exactly is she the author?   She approved other people’s work?

• Love 7

Elena came up with an “idea “but had zero idea about the content, names of the characters or actual storyline? She didn’t write the darn book. Yet another vanity project where she paid someone to write a book and put her name on it.

As a writer myself, I have zero respect for someone like her. It’s one thing if you are a famous person with something important to say, but Elena has nothing to say.

• Love 5
On 5/3/2019 at 1:33 PM, LibertarianSlut said:

Terra is such a self-centered bitch.  No one can have an opinion unless it's hers.  I really wish she wasn't EP.  There is such a conflict of interest there.Terra has been jealous of Elena since jump, when Joe was more into Elena than his own girlfriend (Terra) in season one.  So what if Elena, who is 4'6", which is three inches shorter than mainstream people like Snooki and Deena from Jersey Shore, expresses a desire to be "tall"?  I can't think of another instance in life where a desire to be "tall" gets met with so much outrage.  The woman was chained to a bed for years of her life for being short...is it surprising that she wishes she were tall...?

Elena is, as she said, much taller than other little people, and more proportionate. She said it is hard for her to fit into little people events because of this.  Terra has a problem because it doesn't fall lockstep into Terra's world view.  It's like Terra is mad that Elena isn't achon like her or something.  Terra takes every little thing so personally.

I find it especially abhorrent for Terra to take this attitude when Elena cited "health" as one of the reasons she doesn't want her son to have dwarfism.  Since when is it bad to care about the health of your child?  

Terra has not met someone she doesn't want to fight with, and, in addition, I think she has no real compass or center.  If she is not advancing herself, or her image, she doesn't feel like she's alive. 

I don't really love these women, but I like them all except Terra.  I wish she would work on herself before casting judgment.  Maybe work on your speech impediment that causes you to pronounce 's' like "sh." She doesn't say "first," she says "firsht."  Also, while you're at it, maybe work on that wobbly cry-voice that you display every single episode.   

The only time I ever even borderline liked Terra was when she was so distracted with Dancing With The Stars that she didn't have time to be everyone elses' keeper.  I get the distinct impression Terra wouldn't have given a shit if Elena wanted to be tall during DWTS, because Terra actually had something to do other than judge people.  

Terra's near hysteria every time someone even hints that being little has ever been a problem for them is the most ridiculous thing. Most especially when Elena says that for her son's health she wishes he wasn't little. There are just no words to express how twisted Terra's view is on this. I remember she went on and on about this a couple of seasons ago when someone was pregnant and said she hoped the baby wasn't little, and Terra was all over the place saying the other woman was just about insane for hoping her child would not be saddled with little person health issues. Terra's not only obnoxious, she's nuts.

I usually like Jasmine, but this Bridezilla weepiness is getting on my nerves. And I would like to personally shove big mouth Tonya into the pool on Christy's behalf. That whole scene was so ridiculous. Christy was in no way trying to make it all about herself. That was all you, Jasmine. Get a grip. The party turned into a disaster because of Tonya's big mouth, which Christy was trying to avoid.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, Madding crowd said:

Elena came up with an “idea “but had zero idea about the content, names of the characters or actual storyline? She didn’t write the darn book. Yet another vanity project where she paid someone to write a book and put her name on it.

As a writer myself, I have zero respect for someone like her. It’s one thing if you are a famous person with something important to say, but Elena has nothing to say.

The idea was two children who can do anything that they put their minds to regardless of naysayers?  Wow she probably came up with that idea in line at the Starbucks drive through.   Or heard about The Little Engine That Could.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Tonya's treatment of Christy this season is deplorable. I can't stand her. I don't know why anybody would want to be friends with that big mouth nasty witch. Why don't those girls put her in her place? I hope they keep ragging on her pathetic relationship with Jaa, even thought that relationship is probably fake anyway. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Tonya's treatment of Christy this season is deplorable. I can't stand her. I don't know why anybody would want to be friends with that big mouth nasty witch. Why don't those girls put her in her place? I hope they keep ragging on her pathetic relationship with Jaa, even thought that relationship is probably fake anyway. 

And both times she declared that she would not say anything, which makes it even worse.

• Love 4

I have always thought this show was contrived and fake, and last night’s episode really proved it for me.  I feel trashy by association for having watched it.  The way each one of the women’s character changes from season to season, depending on what their story line is is just so obvious and ridiculous.  First Elena and Tonya, now Jasmine.

Do any of you actually believe that this is reality in any way?  It might help if they weren’t all smiling while they are delivering their dramatic lines, etc.  I think the vow renewal and fights and turning on your friends and allies and changing your character from season to season is extremely overdone in this genre and I personally think this show is circling the drain.  I don’t even want to hate watch any more.  It came off my DVR schedule last night.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Do any of you actually believe that this is reality in any way?  It might help if they weren’t all smiling while they are delivering their dramatic lines, etc.

Yeah, I think it is all fake so I'm mad at myself for letting Tonya get under my skin. After all, Christy told her she wants to talk to her, they walk out to the very edge of the pool deck as if it was marked by production. Ok, Christy, this is where you have to stand so Tonya can push you right in the pool with her short arms! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Yeah, I think it is all fake so I'm mad at myself for letting Tonya get under my skin. After all, Christy told her she wants to talk to her, they walk out to the very edge of the pool deck as if it was marked by production. Ok, Christy, this is where you have to stand so Tonya can push you right in the pool with her short arms! 

That was a battery.  Funny how this show escalates some things to legal matters and others are just pranks.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Spike said:

That was a battery.  Funny how this show escalates some things to legal matters and others are just pranks.

Not if Christy agreed to it,  I'm sure it was discussed and she knew exactly what was going to happen. Tonya pushing her in the pool was no surprise to her. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

That's exactly what I thought, even though in the moment it still made me mad, lol. We were talking about this at dinner and I told Mr Renatae Christy could not have been more obvious with the way she stood right at the edge of the pool if she had worn a sign around her neck saying, "Production Tool." 😁

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Cristy daughter Autumn, needs to learn some manners & respect, it’s great she demonstrates confidence but her EGO IS SORELY MISPLACED,  the minute her nasty comments spill from her lips it turns her into the UGLY DUCKLING! 

• Love 4
On 5/10/2019 at 9:20 PM, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

2AC3A496-D21A-4609-8113-FEC2667F22AA-340

I forgot about the gal who was second from the right.  I remember she was married to the Filipino guy and they had an average sized baby boy.  The baby shower was the last we saw of her.  Wonder what happened there.

I looked at Brianna’s FB page and it’s all about some sort of jewelry sales nonsense, which I wasn’t particularly interested in, but good on her for having a business.  There were a few family pix in there with her and her daughter and son.  The Easter photo included a man (average height) and his two kids and it was entitled something like “blended family.”  So she has already taken up with someone else and blended the families?  What is the story there?  Is she married again?  Does anyone think she’ll come back?

Briana has posted pics with two different men now.  I think the guy she is with now has one child. They are not married.  Hopefully this dude is better than Matt, although I’m not really sure how anybody could be worst than he was.  She has said several times, she would not be back.  I suppose she is telling the truth unless her money situation gets really really bad.  Whoever told Christy to pose like that obviously hates her.

• Love 3
On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 12:37 AM, Irate Panda said:

Briana has posted pics with two different men now.  I think the guy she is with now has one child. They are not married.  Hopefully this dude is better than Matt, although I’m not really sure how anybody could be worst than he was.  She has said several times, she would not be back.  I suppose she is telling the truth unless her money situation gets really really bad.  Whoever told Christy to pose like that obviously hates her.

I hope she realizes that she's not in a position to have any more children.  I know it's not a challenge for most little people, but Briana really struggled with the last,

• Love 1

I never heard of a mid season finale.  They didn't even have Jasmine's vow renewal yet. It was all just left hanging.  Instead they continuously show reruns of the Atlanta show which I don't watch. Did they not have enough material to do an entire season without stopping midway? It's just weird.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I never heard of a mid season finale.  They didn't even have Jasmine's vow renewal yet. It was all just left hanging.  Instead they continuously show reruns of the Atlanta show which I don't watch. Did they not have enough material to do an entire season without stopping midway? It's just weird.  

I want to say this happened before to one of the other shows either Atlanta or Dallas.  I never heard of a mid season finale either.  I mean this isn’t exactly game of thrones or breaking bad....are the 25 people watching that vested in the outcome with these breaks?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I stopped watching Atlanta because it just got so stupid and boring and couldn't understand any of what anyone was saying without CC on. I am getting to the end of this as well. For Pete's sake, Tonya is like 55 and trying to act like she is some boss bitch thug is exhausting. Elena and her grumpy pants attitude is making her super ugly. Terra and it is her opinion because your wrong is awful, Jazmine and her Chris needs to find a job, we are building our dream house, oh now Chris works too much, we never get to see you.. pick a lane Jazmine- and Christy, poor Christy, brat of a daughter and lazy husband.  Oh and what's her face from up north - stay there

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
(edited)

Ugh. Another jump on Christy year. Terra can't stand there to be a season in which Christy isn't the target.

Christy doesn't make Autumn do anything she doesn't want to? Well, not for lack of trying. I distinctly remember her forcing Autumn to take driver's lessons even though Autumn didn't want any part of it. I guess she still doesn't drive, but whatever. The scene in the ski supply place was dumb. There was nothing going on that made it look like A and C couldn't separate, but yhat didn't keep Terra from commenting that they could and should.

The hysterical pile on just because Christy was an extra is just - extra. Surely if they are going to create drama they can do better than this.

Edited by renatae
  • Love 1

seems like the drama between the girls is running its course and now they have to add new characters such as cole and the others to spice things up.    Not sure I will be watching anymore either.

• Love 3

This is getting old.

To be honest, I just watched all four of the recent shows in a row, I'm a little numb.

I don't remember from earlier this season, did Christy ask for the "hen" party to be moved to accommodate her?  If so, did she say it was a big role, or a big role for her?  There is a huge difference.  Just because she didn't get top billing doesn't mean it couldn't have been a big deal for her.  Hell, people enter dumb contests all the time for a chance at a walk-on role in a movie.  What if it was a role in the new Star Wars?  Or a Marvel movie?  That could be a personal big deal for Christy.

Anyway.  Terra is just trying to get on to Christy for anything.  And I didn't like the sneaky and underhanded way she and Mika were going about the whole thing.  And their total joy and rapture at "catching" Christy.  Grow the f up Terra.

No one cares about Tonya and ja anymore.  They really don't.  Or they shouldn't.  She's a grown woman.  However, those videos they showed were trashy and wouldn't sell a drop of wine to anyone who wasn't going to buy Tonya's wine anyway.

Autumn needs to grow up and Christy needs to not only let her, but make her.  Now, all the sudden, she has a passion for teaching?  Since when?  Uhhhh, girl, you need a degree to teach.  Get to school.  Oh, and if it is such a passion, why isn't she working as a teacher assistant in a preschool or in the school system? Christy is way too helicopter but Autumn enjoys playing the poor little girl who can't get rid of her mom.  

• Love 7
On 7/26/2019 at 4:27 AM, renatae said:

Ugh. Another jump on Christy year. Terra can't stand there to be a season in which Christy isn't the target.

Christy doesn't make Autumn do anything she doesn't want to? Well, not for lack of trying. I distinctly remember her forcing Autumn to take driver's lessons even though Autumn didn't want any part of it. I guess she still doesn't drive, but whatever. The scene in the ski supply place was dumb. There was nothing going on that made it look like A and C couldn't separate, but yhat didn't keep Terra from commenting that they could and should.

The hysterical pile on just because Christy was an extra is just - extra. Surely if they are going to create drama they can do better than this.

Christie makes it sound like the secret project is Star Wars but don’t those shoot in England?  I could see that needing lots of little people extras.

On 7/26/2019 at 8:50 AM, Tatortot said:

seems like the drama between the girls is running its course and now they have to add new characters such as cole and the others to spice things up.    Not sure I will be watching anymore either.

When they showed the split screen of Cole in drag he looked like Jasmine lol.

• LOL 4

Tatortot, I was surprised to hear the claim that the hen party was changed for Christy. I don't recall her asking for any such thing, either. My guess is they took it upon themselves to do so.

Christy did not claim she was in some major or starring role, either. She said "It's big *to me.*

I almost burst out laughing when Autumn said she has a passion for teaching and her goal is to tell kids they can do things that don't involve phones and tablets. Nope, I don't think miss 5 minute attention span will make it through college, lol.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, renatae said:

Tatortot, I was surprised to hear the claim that the hen party was changed for Christy. I don't recall her asking for any such thing, either. My guess is they took it upon themselves to do so.

Christy did not claim she was in some major or starring role, either. She said "It's big *to me.*

I almost burst out laughing when Autumn said she has a passion for teaching and her goal is to tell kids they can do things that don't involve phones and tablets. Nope, I don't think miss 5 minute attention span will make it through college, lol.

They would have to be younger kids.  I can’t picture Autumn controlling fifth graders or older.

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Spike said:

When they showed the split screen of Cole in drag he looked like Jasmine lol.

Yes! Jasmine with dark hair. 

This show is so ridiculous, yet I don't miss an episode. A whole lot of fighting and apologizing about nothing. 

What happened to Jasmines big new house they were building? She doesn't talk about it anymore. 

What about Elena's stank attitude and hinting about problems in her marriage? She's perfectly fine and back to being semi-nice now. 

I don't care about Autum or  her friends. How did Autum get a role in this mess of a show? 

If Terra is a producer, she's not doing a very good job. 

• Love 4

Forgot to say I thought the videos Terra was making looked ridiculously amateurish. Don't know what makes these clowns think they have talent enough to take on such a project.

• Love 1
On 7/26/2019 at 10:30 AM, Destiny74 said:

I don't remember from earlier this season, did Christy ask for the "hen" party to be moved to accommodate her?  If so, did she say it was a big role, or a big role for her? 

I don't recall it either, and I'm not the biggest fan of Christy.  However, Terra brought up something that basically negated her entire "we didn't know you were an extra" argument.  She said, quite plainly, that if there was even a decent MINOR role for a Little Person in a film, everyone would know about it.  If that was the case, wouldn't at least Mika or Terra, who have agency representation, after hearing about Christy's snagging such a role, not call their agents and ask why THEY were not considered for it?  If nothing else, their agents would tell them "they weren't looking for YOUR type."  Terra knew all along it was an extra role.  

Boy, I must say my Candid Reality choices are starting to narrow - from either boredom or unnecessary nastiness.  I've already thrown all Real Housewives but New York overboard (but keeping both Below Decks), probably Vanderpump Rules after last season, and now Little Women L.A.  is probably getting dumped.  Sure hope that new seasons of "The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel" and "The Crown" show up soon!!!

• Love 6

You know, I have enjoyed watching this show over the years, but this is getting so ridiculous!  I am getting so sick and tired of Terra and her bullshit and her freaking crying.  It's okay for her to attack Christy and it's okay for Joe to make fun of Christy, but how dare Christy say anything.  Granted she isn't innocent either.  But I am getting so sick of this crap.  I may not be watching for much longer.

• Love 9
On 8/2/2019 at 9:23 AM, rl27rl said:

You know, I have enjoyed watching this show over the years, but this is getting so ridiculous!  I am getting so sick and tired of Terra and her bullshit and her freaking crying.  It's okay for her to attack Christy and it's okay for Joe to make fun of Christy, but how dare Christy say anything.  Granted she isn't innocent either.  But I am getting so sick of this crap.  I may not be watching for much longer.

I am with ya RL-------- I just watched this weeks double hitter....!!!!  A whole 2 hours of screaming catfighting and lying and shit.

TERRA--you are a royal fucking bitch!!  I can't stand this woman.....I heard a whole hour of her screaming to and about Christy "talking about her daughter (Penny)"......Christy NEVER said one word about Penny in reference to the "wait till your kids start talking back".  <--This is what Christy was saying.  Suddenly Terra (the F'ing Bitch) tells all the others AND JOE that Christy was talking about Penny.  SHE WASNT SAYING ANYTHING INSULTING ABOUT PENNY.  Then the bitch tells Christy that she IS A BAD MOM!!  WTF?  I thought Terra stood for community between LPs especially the women and to stand strong as a unit in the eyes of the public/viewers.  THAT WAS THE MOST RIDICULOUS thing I ever saw!!  It was maddening to have watched what happend and then see Terra bullshitting about it.

I have never been a big Christy fan but ---- I am also not a fan of bullying and lying which is what Terra was doing.  About the acting role.......Christy never said she was a principal character....it was just something she was thrilled to get.  I don't think they changed the Hen Party per Christy's request--I think it was something Terra did on her own to make sure Christy was there.

Now--in my personal life----and I hope it is pretty normal with others in this world....If I got a job and then could not attend a function with "The Girls"......my friends would NEVER give me that much shit for having to work and unable to make it.  EVEN the renewal ceremony....If work is scheduled and I can't change it....I can't go.  My friends would accept it as the way life is and if we take on a job we have to do it.  In most of our cases...it is a normal job--but in the situation where these women are actresses/entertainment people--they know how that works and if you get a role or a gig--you take it.  Remember when Terra was on DWTS---??  She could not do a lot of the girl events cause she WAS WORKING!!!!!!   She even left her newborn AND Penny to spend the time practicing, touring, performing on TV etc....even though the girls thought she was not focusing on the kids etc.....I wish Christy would have reminded her about that little ditty regarding being a "good/bad" mom.

AND yes.....Christy has tried to get Autumn to be more independent.  She even tried the Real Estate thing with Autumn to give her a career.  She has "harped" on her to get a driver's license and she has encouraged her to go to school as well.  

BESIDES..........Who's fucking business is it how you run your personal ilfe---raising children, work ethic, marriages, family, etc etc--It is no one else's business....You may not always agree with how your friends do things but that is just how things are.  I support my friends and love them and try to be there whenever I can to show how important they are in my life.  I WOULD NEVER tell them they are bad parents, spouses, etc etc etc.  Why the hell are these little people taking such bullshit from their "so-called friends" and fight and argue EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME they get together.....What kind of friends are those?  I am with Christy....girl I think it is time you abandoned those Little Women LA people and take care of yourself.  Get your nose out of other people's business.  I am sure you have enough in your own lives to focus on and just enjoy your friendships.

Sorry for the rant folks....I am just pissed at these bitches.  

Edited by gigiann
  • Love 11