Type keyword(s) to search

Little Women: LA - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Hope this was okay to start this post.  I saw some previews for the new season after the finale of LW: NY tonight and didn't know where else to put this.

Did anyone else see the previews?  They've apparently added a new person the cast that looks very similar to Elena, but not quite as naturally pretty (in my opinion).  I don't know what type of dwarfism she has, but she almost looks like she has features of those tiny primordial dwarves mixed with whatever Elena has.  (She obviously isn't a primordial dwarf because she's not that tiny.)  I wonder if she's replaced Traci because I didn't see one shot of Traci in the previews.  I don't know if that means she's been cut down to a semi-regular "friend" of the cast or if she's off of the show completely.  I'm not surprised in either case because she clearly has no relationship drama and only seems to be focused on getting pregnant.  It seems Christy and Todd have that "We're trying sooo hard to get pregnant!" storyline locked up, so no need for Traci, I guess.

Tonya in typical Tonya fashion seems to act like a total bitch towards this new chick right out of the gate.  Sigh.  I don't know who is advising her to act this way, but it's not a good look, chick.

Is it just me or does it look like Elena did something to her face?  She doesn't look as naturally pretty as she usually does (even with spackling on the make up the way she does).

And Briana continues on with her stupid Bonnie and Clyde relationship fantasy with Matt.  Oh, joy.

I need to see a lot more of Terra's mom before calling her mentally ill or an animal hoarder.  She does seem very adverse to variations in her schedule, including surprises of any kind.  I think it would help if we knew how Terra's childhood was.  It's quite possible that her mother feels she raised her children to be self-sufficient adults, and her dogs are helpless and need her.

I volunteer for a private shelter.  The woman who created it is absolutely devoted to it, and both she (and sometimes her husband) devote a great deal of time to it.  She does manage to get away.  In fact she was gone last Friday when a dog broke through a window and got out.  I was there and seriously freaked out.  This is the type of thing that happens when you dare to take time off.  Our shelter is exclusively for dogs rescued from county shelter death rows, and it's an overwhelming responsibility.  I won't even go into how it feels to adopt out a dog to a healthy/happy home, only to discover they've been abused and neglected.  The people who personally go into the county shelters and triage the dogs - choosing who you will save and who you won't, including pregnant dogs and puppies - do God's work.  I'm convinced of that.

One thing I truly appreciate from this show, is Terra and Joe show their challenges and limitations.  As much as I love The Little Couple, they are very careful to minimize or even hide their struggles - especially Jen's.  That is their right, but it can give a very misleading impression of their lives.

I half watched the reunion show. It was only Terra, Joe, a guy interviewing them, and then at the very end they brought out baby Penny.

They just rehashed what happened over their season. Terra talked about her Mom. She said she accepted her Mom for who and how she was. The rescue dogs are very important to her. She said some very nice things about her Mom and said nothing negative about her childhood.

There will be a second season of this show because Terra and Joe are getting married and that's what the season will be about.

I also saw previews for the next LW:LA. Terra is on this one too. She's really riding the Lifetime gravy train! And it looks like there's a new blonde in the group. And Tonya doesn't get along with her (surprise!) They didn't show Tracy but it looks like the other women are all back.

I would normally skip this new season, too, but I'm on the same boat as those of you who found the NY franchise to be SO bad with their horrible acting and fakery that I might not mind the LA b.s. as much this time around.  Maybe.

(edited)

I thought this recap/reunion or whatever the hell that was that aired last night was completely unnecessary.  The entire show literally just happened and aired within the past 2 months (it was practically in real time, jeez) and it just included them; there was absolutely nothing new to discuss or anything to clear up.  I don't know why they're pushing this on us.  Penny is cute, sure, and Terra and Joe definitely appear more likable on this show, but this was so pointless.  So is another season featuring their upcoming wedding.  (By the way, I really, really hate when reality shows make couples plan weddings within a few months just for the sake of filming.)  This should have been a rare one and done spinoff. I'd much rather watch the on-going daily family life trials and tribulations on "The Little Couple" on TLC over these guys any day.

Speaking of which...

One thing I truly appreciate from this show, is Terra and Joe show their challenges and limitations.  As much as I love The Little Couple, they are very careful to minimize or even hide their struggles - especially Jen's.  That is their right, but it can give a very misleading impression of their lives.

I see your point here, RedheadZombie, but to be fair, I think we see/saw less of Bill and Jen's challenges and limitations because 1) the did not have a baby to deal with when they adopted Will and Zoe, so no crib struggles, no newborn baby craziness, etc., and 2) Bill and Jen are fortunate to not only have her parents there 24/7 to help them if they wish, but they also have a nanny that comes in and travels with them and the kids, too, so a lot of the little people as parents challenges are sort of minimized off the bat compared to Terra and Joe.

Edited by LIGirl
  • Love 2

Does anyone know where I can find the preview? I usually watch the LWs and TLF on the Lifetime app, but ive checked on the LWLA page, theres no updated link or clip. I wont be watching anyways, I stopped watching LWNY around halfway through, and i'm not here for the "bitch brigade" LWLA has become. Im far from a zen person, but I just can't tune in just to watch drama day in day out.

I will say from her social media, I think Traci's pregnant, which may be why shes not coming back this season or, if she is, focused on in a diminished capacity. Eric made a mother's day post on instagram and the second group of women he thanked after moms were mom's to be. Looking at her recently posted pics, her tummy looks to be a bit rounded and her boobs deff look bigger. I first got the suspicion at Terra's sip and see, she looked pregnant then to me too. Im crossing my fingers for her, beyond the contrived LWLA drama, she really does seem like a sweet and nice lady.

• Love 1

Traci is not on Season 3. She did not participate in the Promotional Photo Shoots either.

There are actually two new girls for season 3. I don't think their identities have been posted online yet, but I know who they are:

The Blonde arguing with Tonya is Jasmine Arteaga Sorge. She is an aspiring singer and tried out for American Idol in 2005.

The Brunette is Brittney Guzman. She is a dancer for Miley Cyrus when she is on tour.

• Love 1

Traci is not on Season 3. She did not participate in the Promotional Photo Shoots either.

There are actually two new girls for season 3. I don't think their identities have been posted online yet, but I know who they are:

The Blonde arguing with Tonya is Jasmine Arteaga Sorge. She is an aspiring singer and tried out for American Idol in 2005.

The Brunette is Brittney Guzman. She is a dancer for Miley Cyrus when she is on tour.

Thanks for that info.  I didn't realize that there were 2 new people instead of just 1.  I'm guessing Terra knew Brittney from being on Miley's tour.  Maybe I'm biased because I find Miley over-the-top gross, but any little people who are happily a part of her tour bug the shit out of me.  (Even though Terra has grown on me a bit, I hate that she was on the tour, too.)  It's exactly the kind of negative exploitation that little people don't need.  Blech.

On a side note, I'm going to hell because I laughed out loud at your screenname, terrasfivehead.  :)

Season 3 premieres on July 29th.

Here is the synopsis Lifetime released for the show in it's press release for their Summer Show premieres

A new season of Little Women: LA brings new faces to this close-knit crew. Gossip girl Brittany arrives with dirt on everyone while Jasmin, an Orange County mom, surrounds herself with men of average size, including her son. As Terra and Joe go through the trials and tribulations of being first-time parents, Christy struggles to have a child while Tonya tries to find love with the right man. But, through thick and thin, nothing can keep these little ladies apart.

Just saw this on TMZ about why Traci isn't back for season 3:  http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/16/traci-harrison-tsou-pregnant-baby-little-women-la/

Awesome news!

I had a feeling that was why Traci wasn't returning.  I wasn't 100% sure if she was already pregnant, but thought maybe she stepped away from the show because she and/or Erik thought the stress of the show may be a contributing reason as to why she was having such a hard time getting/staying pregnant.  Very, very happy for these two.  I may be a bit biased about Asian babies (I am half Japanese/half Caucasian) and think Asian babies are the cutest in the world, and although Erik is only half Asian as well, I know firsthand how strong those Asian genes can be, so I bet their baby will be absolutely adorable!  :)

• Love 2

I posted this in the media thread, but thought it could be posted here as well since it has to do with casting for season 3 in a way.

Just saw this on TMZ about why Traci isn't back for season 3:  http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/16/traci-harrison-tsou-pregnant-baby-little-women-la/

Awesome news!  I figured that was why Traci wasn't returning.  I wasn't 100% sure if she was already pregnant, but thought maybe she stepped away from the show because she and/or Erik thought the stress of the show may be a contributing reason as to why she was having such a hard time getting/staying pregnant.  And the fact that they are putting this baby as their #1 priority over the show?  Wow, that's a rarity for reality show couples!  ;)  Good for them!

• Love 2

Thanks LIGirl for the good news! I posted about it here in the Season 3 speculation thread, I hate to be that type but she looked pregnant to me even back at Terra's Sip N See. So happy for her and Erik!

• Love 1

Is this Miley Cyrus dancer the same one who complained about Miley grinding on her and how it was offensive to her as a little person?

No, that person's name is Hollis Jane and you can see her blog about her experience as a dancer for Miley here.

• Love 3

No, that person's name is Hollis Jane and you can see her blog about her experience as a dancer for Miley here.

She also turned down a role on LWLA for similar reasons, compromising her integrity as a person. Good for her, and I do hope soon that she gets a role where she is playing a character who happens to be LP, and not an LP character.

http://observer.com/2015/06/i-walked-away-from-little-women-la-because-reality-tv-has-a-problem-with-dwarfism/

• Love 1

Looks like make up contouring to me?

Is this Miley Cyrus dancer the same one who complained about Miley grinding on her and how it was offensive to her as a little person?

Looked at her Instagram- she totally got a nose job! Wow she looks really different.

• Love 1

She also turned down a role on LWLA for similar reasons, compromising her integrity as a person. Good for her, and I do hope soon that she gets a role where she is playing a character who happens to be LP, and not an LP character.

http://observer.com/2015/06/i-walked-away-from-little-women-la-because-reality-tv-has-a-problem-with-dwarfism/

Thank you for sharing this, ChaChaSlide. While I think this and the NY shows are a large step up from the circus and leprechaun, animal, and other "freakshow" roles, I can't say I don't agree with her decision not to join and her viewpoints overall.

• Love 1

LA Safari TV-14 L

Season 3, Episode 1 - The Little Women set out for an adventure on an LA Wine Safari tour that quickly turns sour. Briana and Terra introduce new friends, Jasmine and Brittney, to the group, but little do they know that their paths have crossed with several of the girls before. Christy and Todd move forward with their plans for in vitro fertilization and Briana is ready to rekindle a relationship with Matt, but is he still waiting for her?

I guess Brittany' s dad is a playa! I can't wait for them to show him.  I felt bad for Jasmine, how dare she ask for red wine at a winery?  The nerve!  I don't know what Tonya' s problem is but she is petty.  

Brianna needs to lose Matt quickly. I can't put my finger on it but he is shady as hell.

• Love 3
(edited)

I agree asemumma, I used to defend Tonya, but when she came for Jasmine for a perceived slight during a 10 second interaction 1+ year ago, it was a turn off. Im also turned off by all of the obviously faked drama; why would a woman with a toddler and husband at home openly and brazenly be chatting up some random single guy on Facebook? Thats what Tonya said Jasmine was doing with her ex, Trevore, but if that was really the case why would she be on TV presenting her home life as happy? I think Jasmine vs Tonya is completely producer driven, and Tonya took the bait. I also thought it was especially cruel when Tonya and "Freakabritt" made fun of Jasmines looks while not being prizes themselves, plus she mentioned her type of dwarfism causes fragile bones and thin hair (hence the lacefront). Who makes fun of someone for something they cant help, but at the same time demands respect because theyre "twice as old" as the other girls. My mom is 47, a year or two older than Tonya and wouldnt hang out with women in their mid 20s to early 30s because they have nothing in common. Tonya (and Christy for that matter) are strange to me, they have adult children closer in age to their "friends" than they are.

Elena is such a naturally gorgeous girl, it is a shame shes chasing the "perfection" dragon and continually altering her face. I hope she gets some help and higher self esteem.

Im still not sure why Terras Little Family got renewed, it is incredibly boring and almost too real time, theres probably less than a month delay between filming and airing. The same goes for LWLA, didnt Terra say P was 2 months old in one scene? That would have put the beginning of this season at the beginning to middle of June, 6-8 weeks ago. Does anyone know if theyre still filming or if theyve wrapped?

If they only took a month to film, I really hope they dont address if Christy is pregnant or not, at least until the reunion. Even right now, timing wise she'd only be 8 weeks along. It would be so sad if the same thing that happened to Traci happened to her, that she announced a pregnancy and then miscarried, especially that she went through the IVF process. Let her get through the first trimester first. I may not care for her or Todd, but I dont doubt that they are people with alot of love in their hearts for a child. I just hope they have stability in all aspects of their lives. But if Joe and Terra could get it together for Penelope's sake, im sure they can too.

I miss Traci, but im really happy for her. I follow her on insta and shes glowing.

Briana and Matt, bleh.

FreakABritt, double bleh.

Edited by ChaChaSlide
  • Love 1

Tonya needs to check herself!  I don't care what your interactions have been like in the past, she was beyond rude.

Is it just me, or does Tonya seem like she has a big ole chip on her shoulder more often than not?

I can't even with the Briana and Matt shite.  Ride or Die, Bonnie & Clyde - girl, you in danger!

Did the girls get a new makeup person?  Because some of them look a little ... different.  ;-)

Looks like another messy mess of a season.

• Love 2
(edited)

Why is Traci not on the show? Does anyone know? I had to stop watching Terra's show because it was so boring. I think the NY little women are more fun than this group.

Traci is pregnant and probably decided not to do the show again in an effort to avoid any possible stress during her pregnancy.  Given her history with miscarrying, I don't blame her and Eric one bit for that choice.  It's nice to see a couple put their family and health before a fame and a paycheck.  (I'm guessing Eric probably makes a decent paycheck on his own, so I suppose that helps to walk away from the show, too.)  I think she's about 6 months along by now, and they're having a boy (average height, not a little person to boot!).  I heard she may make an appearance here and there on the show, but not sure how accurate that is.

Edited by LIGirl
  • Love 6
(edited)

Eh, I think I'm going to pass on watching this season after watching the premiere last night. It still feels fake and producer driven.

Tonya! What is her problem?! She is one of the big reasons I'm not watching anymore. She is one of the most hateful, mean persons I've ever seen on one of these reality shows. I felt bad for Jasmine, she doesn't seem like a bad person.

The new girl, Brittany, is a pot stirrer. She also seems very young, too young to be hanging out with these women.

Same old drama with Brianna and Matt. If he's who she wants then let them be together, if he hurts her she has no one else to blame but herself, she's been warned countless times.

I wish Kristy and her husband good luck. And also Traci and Eric. I hope Elena did not cheat on Preston, I like him, he seems like a nice guy. Elena had a nose job and her hair is different.

I also watched Terra's little family. You guys are right, it's a very boring show.

Edited by Straycat80

Traci is pregnant and probably decided not to do the show again in an effort to avoid any possible stress during her pregnancy.  Given her history with miscarrying, I don't blame her and Eric one bit for that choice.  It's nice to see a couple put their family and health before a fame and a paycheck.  (I'm guessing Eric probably makes a decent paycheck on his own, so I suppose that helps to walk away from the show, too.)  I think she's about 6 months along by now, and they're having a boy (average height, not a little person to boot!).  I heard she may make an appearance here and there on the show, but not sure how accurate that is.

I am truly happy for Traci, and her employed husband, Eric.  Hope they stay far away from this show - for their own health, and that of their child!

• Love 3

Oh Terra....you have the WORST timing. Your fiancé has been sex-deprived for six weeks. You two finally gets the "go ahead" (and you KNOW that's all the guy could think about!)...he sees you lying in bed in a sexy negligee, all ready to go...and YOU think that's the perfect time to bring up...your WEDDING???? No, girl. Bad idea. Wait 'til afterwards, when he's feeling all warm and fuzzy and....satisfied....

I loved the nanny they hired for Penny. She is hilarious! I understand Terra having "new mom" nervousness and not wanting to let Penny out of her sight, but that's not good for Penny, Terra, Joe, OR the relationship between Terra and Joe. Hopefully the nanny can get through to Terra and make her understand the importance of relaxing and letting go just a little bit. (Joe might be a bit more enthusiastic about their upcoming nuptials if Terra shows she is just as devoted to nurturing their relationship as a couple as she is to nurturing Penny).

• Love 1
(edited)

Tonya was being a bitch for no reason. I don't understand all this misplaced hostility from Tonya. One of the things she said was that new girl was fooling around with Trevor on Facebook. Then be mad at Trevor! He was the one screwing around. I was surprised to find myself thinking that Christy was the calm, sensible one of the group this time around. And I do not like the dark-haired new girl. First of all, Freakabritt? That's just a stupid, stupid nickname. It makes me sad that she apparently loves it so much that she paid to get it embroidered on her beanie. That sounds like a name your sorority sisters give you to make fun of you behind your back because you drink too much and sleep around. Second, she's the new shit stirrer because she sounded like she was elaborating her stories as she went along and twisting what few truths there were to make them sound their worst.

Edited by Zanne
  • Love 3
(edited)

IF I continue to watch this show, I think it's just going to be out of habit and/or because nothing else is on late at night when they're re-airing the show.  (The original airing is up against "Flipping Out" on Bravo right now and there's no way I'm watching this crapfest over that!)  The amount of petty bickering, assholery, and all-around unnecessary bitchitude is so over the top and not what I want to watch.  Sure, some drama is sometimes better than none for a show like this, but this is just beyond ridiculous.  I really hope Tonya is just being a grade A "C U Next Tuesday" (I HATE that actual word, by the way, but it is honestly the most appropriate here) because the producers are making her be like that.  If not, then I can't say I will feel sorry for her when someone finally has had enough and decks her ass.

I'm sorry, but how in the hell is this Brittney chick's dad coming off like such a huge playa?  He is NOT good looking by any stretch of the imagination.  Dude looks like he's stuck in the 80's.  I don't get why so many of them dated him.  I know the dating scene sucks and all, but it can't be that bad.  Brittney can also fuck off with the way she was making fun of Jasmine's looks.  She's going to make fun of how "flat" Jasmine's nose is?  Um, has Brittney ever looked in the mirror?  Achon dwarves (like Brittney) often have flatter noses and she clearly has a much flatter nose than Jasmine does.  Asshat.

On another superficial note, every single one of these chicks needs a major make over.  Most of them need lessons on applying make up that enhances their beauty, not makes them look like a clown.  As for the clothes... jeez.  Christy needs to find clothes in sizes that flatter her size/curves better; Tonya needs to find a new hairstyle for the love of God; and Brittney is just a lost cause probably because she's got her head shoved so far up the freakshow that is Miley Cyrus's ass, that she wouldn't know a tasteful outfit if it bit her on her flat nose.  Also, I've said it before and I'll say it again:  Terra needs to stop with the Godawful skintight pants with the atrocious patterns that just make her ass and thighs the first, last, and only thing people around her see.  As a little person with too much junk it the trunk, I DO know the frustration and annoyance of dealing with that particular body part.  No need to draw more unnecessary and negative attention to it.  Trust me.

Edited by LIGirl
  • Love 6

Just watched my recording the LWLA--I thought Jasmine was sweet and very pretty and handled the difficult situation with class.  Tonya's bitchiness is getting out of hand--not only is it unwarranted but it is making her look like a complete ass.  It's enough to make me quit watching this trainwreck.  And what in the heck has Elena done to her face?  She looks different but I can't figure out why.  She has had her lips injected for sure, but there is something different around her eyes.......

• Love 3

Just watched my recording the LWLA--I thought Jasmine was sweet and very pretty and handled the difficult situation with class.  Tonya's bitchiness is getting out of hand--not only is it unwarranted but it is making her look like a complete ass.  It's enough to make me quit watching this trainwreck.  And what in the heck has Elena done to her face?  She looks different but I can't figure out why.  She has had her lips injected for sure, but there is something different around her eyes.......

Elena got a NOSE JOB! And honestly it's not a good look. Look at how tiny her nose is now, it used to have a bump.

Very sad that she did that, she was beautiful before.

• Love 4

Elena got a NOSE JOB! And honestly it's not a good look. Look at how tiny her nose is now, it used to have a bump.

Very sad that she did that, she was beautiful before.

Along with the boob job and butt job she got last season, she is clearly obsessed with herself. She didn't need to change a thing, she is naturally beautiful. So sad. Stop, Elena!!

• Love 2

Fuck you Tonya. Seriously go jump off a cliff.

Watching this show I saw a commercial for Terra's Little Family. I paused on the wedding party- I don't advise doing so. Wow what a motley crew. Tracy on a rascal scooter and a bunch of really unattractive ladies, Tonya included.

I really hope Elena didn't f around on Preston.

• Love 1

I can't believe Christy! How can they be friends with her?! She is a nasty, sly, horrible friend! She is calculating & only cares about herself! Todd is a perfect match as he is an idiot & nasty! She was so nasty about Terras music video! I can't believe she makes out she 'was' an alcoholic! You always are an alcoholic or an addict, u are either sober/clean or using! She is a drama addict! She blew the comment Terra made about Christy having a 'drink' with Todd! Who cares! Though, from experience, when someone reacts extremely to a accusation that they say isn't true, the extreme reaction usually shows they are guilty!! Every time my ex carried on like how Christy did, he was always guilty & I was right! Christy really is immature in a tit for a tat way. Too try n ruin Terras music video was disgusting n so immature. Then for her n her idiot husband have the hide to go to the viewing, what a conniving, rude person! She is the ugliest out of the group but what I have learnt is when ur as horrible, mean, jealous, rude & crude as she is, it truky makes u ugly on the outside aswell! The ugliness oozes out of her! Todd is an idiot & fat & ugly so they make a great couple. The way she had to get engaged & try & steal the spotlight off her friend Traci was so mean! Friends don't ruin & try & steal each others moments! You support each other & want them to have their 'moment' & to be happy! Christy did not need to announce her engagement when she did and she would be unhappy deep down as the engagement wasn't special!! She harassed him into it! She pressures him & it wasn't a man in love proposing from the heart! It was an idiot who is smart enough to see that she is desperate to have someone so he can be unemployed & play the discriminate card regarding not getting jobs & have her support his fat arse!! I wouldn't hire him. Not because he is a dwarf but because he is a fat slob!! Same goes for normal size overweight slobs!! They end up being a workers comp safety/health issue!!

I truly believe that if these women are mature, they would not be real friends with Christy!! She is yukky!!

She is going to have a big wedding!! How ridiculous for her age! She is a divorcee, but she is a narcissistic attention seeking grommit!! Traci is right about Christy BUT track is very immature with her values & opinions on how others behave & how things should be! It's not 1950, she needs to realise that gone are the days of women & men being prim & proper! It's a shame as society has crossed the line with disgusting behaviour etc being the 'norm'! What is seen on tv by children is so unacceptable! Children know too much, too early when it comes to sex & adult things in general. I don't care if your gay or wanna be a different gender BUT we are subjecting these things for kids to see & I think it's wrong! Even straight sexual acts between a man & woman shouldn't be shown on tv till way after kids bedtime but we are showing stuff so they see! I can't believe what my nephew knows at 7yrs old!! It's nice to see the morals & values Traci has but unfortunately I think u will only find a small group like that & probably would only find a nice lifestyle in Utah or in an Amish community! Traci has left the show I heard, I can't see any effect in the show other than not seeing her cry! I will miss her trying to show the others Christys true colours!!!!

I just found out Terra had a baby girl! I m in Australia & am watching season 1 so obviously behind!!

Terra is very, very open & out there but she tries to be good to everyone.

I think she is great but am very disappointed knowing she had a baby with Joe! Terra deserves so much better than him! Terra is such a great role model to young women in being independent & motivated in trying to pursue her dreams & dream career! Terra fails when it comes to her relationship! Her relationship is all one sided! Joe is openly lazy with making any effort with his relationship with Terra. Terra tries so hard & he can barely show any interest. Terra tried to cook for him & he wouldn't even try abit. He knocked it & was smart about it but it didn't look bad enough that you wouldn't try it! He constantly gives her back handed compliments! And Elena!! My goodness, can't Terra see that he is besotted with Elena!! I can't believe after what he has said a few times, on air, to Elena while Terra is in earshot, that she stayed with him & had a child!! I can't believe it!! She would of watched the episodes! Isn't she a producer?!? He told Elena that him & her are a better match & should be together! That he wants to settle down with her (or a girl that has the same dwarfism as he has!) he says that Elena and him have the dwarfism where they don't have the big foreheads like Terra, Christy & Brianna have! He openly says that a couple of times & flirts with her!! I have read that a few viewers believe Elena is innocent & naive etc! PLEASE!!! She is a player & thinks she is better & smarter than everyone else!! She purposely causes shit!! She is a trouble maker!! With Joe flirting, she at least didn't tell Terra the part about how he doesn't want to marry or end up with a girl that has Terras type of dwarfism. She knew better!! But she shows how she knows she is the prettiest out if them & is totally into getting all the attention! I hate how Elena does what a lot of Asians etc do, as soon as they get called out or someone disagrees etc, she can't speak English properly or can't explain in English!! All too difficult all of a sudden!!

I don't mind her (Elena) but I don't trust her! I doubt she would give up her lovely husbsnd for that Joe!

I can't see what Terra saw in him! He is no prize! He might not have the big head/forehead but he has horrible arms & legs!! He isbt very good looking either! He should be grateful Terra loves him! She is so much better than him!! Really I would of thought Christy was his girlfriend if I was shown a group photo & had to guess partners!! He is just so yukky!! He thinks he is great n cool cause he is a drummer in a cover band! He is an actor aswell?! Obviousky, thanks to being Terras boyfriend, he is on a reality show & should be thanking her for an income & some publicity! I doubt he will ever be a big star! As for being in a cover band, can't see that panning out! He should be so glad that terra supports his lifestyle as most women would want a partner who is a man that can financially support his woman in a comfortable way!! Can't see him doing that!!

I m very disappointed in Terra BUT I can see she will be a great mother & if it works out, that's great & if it doesn't, she is strong enough to succeed as a single mother! I think being a mother she will grow & probs it outgrow him mentally in the future! Terra deserves a better man! Mayb I will be proven wrong & Joe will wake up & realise that she is too good for him & start treating her that way & giving her the attention & affection she deserves! Alas, if he does it will probably be too late!

Joe didn't defend her when she had the fight with Christy at the music video showing when idiot Todd jumped in & was belittling Terra & ganging up on her! At least Todd backed Christy but Joe just acted like a wimp & openly showed everyone he didn't support Terra!! He did it twice in last 2 episodes! Terrible & embarrassing for Terra!!!

I wish the best for Terra & hope it goes well for her. unfortunately u can't help who you love.

Jasmine is determined to win the girls over by hosting an extravagant party, but will her husband recently losing his job disrupt her plans? Meanwhile, Christy undergoes a painful IVF procedure and Terra reveals a shocking secret, one that may destroy a relationship forever.

These women are crazzzzzzy. Especially Briana. It's hard to know exactly what everyone is saying with all the yelling but it sounded like she knew about Matt's sexting. Why is she putting up with all this stuff. I worry about her daughter if it's all true.

That party was pretty OTT with the husband being unemployed. I guess Jasmine used this week's paycheck from Lifetime.

Christy must be using hers for the IVF. I can't remember if they ever mentioned why her and Todd can't get pregnant.

These women are crazzzzzzy. Especially Briana.... I worry about her daughter if it's all true.

I was surprised that with all of that yelling, not a single one mentioned Brianna's daughter. Or, if they did, it was lost in the sea of noise. When they talk to Brianna they need to talk about how this will affect her daughter or how it might threaten the custody she has of her daughter if her ex chooses to pursue it.

• Love 1

Christy must be using hers for the IVF. I can't remember if they ever mentioned why her and Todd can't get pregnant.

They didn't mention why they can't get pregnant because they don't know why. Hence, all of these tests she's going through to see what may be the problem.

After making such a big deal last season about not being able to afford IVF, we, the viewers, obviously know that she's using this show's paychecks to fund it (unless Lifetime is generous enough to fund it the way I'm sure they're funding Terra and Joe's rush-rush-rush wedding).  But did Christy or Todd ever say on camera this season as to how they can suddenly afford it?  I haven't been watching as closely, so I don't know if I missed them addressing this.  I'm just curious if they gave some bullshit excuse, were honest about how they can suddenly afford it, or completely ignoring addressing it thinking the viewers are too stupid to remember their lack of funds just a few months ago.

Also, does anyone know how old Christy's other children are?

I was surprised that with all of that yelling, not a single one mentioned Brianna's daughter. Or, if they did, it was lost in the sea of noise. When they talk to Brianna they need to talk about how this will affect her daughter or how it might threaten the custody she has of her daughter if her ex chooses to pursue it.

They did bring up Briana's daughter in the midst of this bullshit.  They asked her if Matt had met her daughter yet and she said yes.

• Love 1

The two lawyers, or legal advisers, who Elena went to for her green card questions were very dressed up to be at work. One was wearing a purple lace dress! And why would it take two of them to advise her? Her case doesn't seem more complicated than a standard one. That just seemed like a set-up meeting for me. 

Jeez Tanya, take a chill pill. 

I'm not liking this season's serious Christy. She was pretty funny last season and this season she's too dull. I'm just so bored with all of these "I can't get pregnant" storylines. 

• Love 1