Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Dames, Dogs and Danke

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, princelina said:

Every time Dorit shows herself "working" she is scribbling on those pictures of little swimsuit pieces that remind me of old colorforms - I keep waiting for her to peel them off the page and put them on Erica Jayne's avatar.

I thought of those old paper doll cut outs from back in the day

beach-girl-paper-doll-sorting.gif

She is as much a designer as I was as a 9 yr old child. 

Good lawd are fanny packs back?!?! I think I noticed Erika, Dorit and Kyle sporting high end designer ones.

The Berlin Waldorf Astoria is a gorgeous hotel. Love Erika's presidential suite. Hell, even the lesser suites were gorgeous. Much nicer than the famous signature hotel in NYC, which while nice definitely feels dated. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 20

I think that swimwear line is a generic collection and Dorit is the pseudo celebrity spokesperson. She really did look like she was playing with colorforms or paper dolls. 

Erika needing her glam squad just to have a drink in the hotel bar is ridiculous. I could understand having a hair and makeup person for a special event or performance but she is over the top ridiculous. 

I like that Teddi is down to earth, but I cringed at her gritty, chipped nail polish fingers when she was going over her calendar with Edwin. 

I hate moving, but loved watching Kyle pack for the move. Betcha she has a handful of assistants that will actually do the bulk of her packing and unpacking  though. 

Had to fast forward through the Yulan movie. Kudos to LVP and Ken for all their hard work! 

• Love 10
8 hours ago, princelina said:

As a suburban chub chub who likes the pool - I get a ton out of a bathing suit when it fits well and actually DOES make my boobs and bottom look passable.  Flimsy, see-through materials that would show off my nips, side boob, belly button and butt droop just before giving me a wedgie - not so much :)

I don't think that Dorit's swimsuit line would look good on anyone except the most fit, young, lithe and super thin bodies.  They wouldn't even look good on any of her co-housewives.  No support in the bust area, and little coverage in the derriere - that is so not working for anyone with a bust or booty!  

• Love 22

I so related when Teddi talked about leaving an extensive list with instructions for her husband. I left the country for the first time last year when I went to Ireland with my mom. My husband pretty much had a whole book on what to do!!! Too bad I didn't have a back spy....er....babysitter. 

• Love 12

When Dorit was unpacking her outfits in Berlin, each put together ahead of time with a photo on the front so she’d know how to wear it...uh nope. Not buying it. I doubt she’s so organized in her daily life (and scribbling on those swimwear sheets until the wee hours) that she could coordinate them, photograph them, pack them so they wouldn’t wrinkle, and get them into her luggage. I’m betting there’s a secret stylist behind the scenes doing this for her. The only part of Dorit packing that I believe is her choosing her makeup and personal grooming items. 

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

When Dorit was unpacking her outfits in Berlin, each put together ahead of time with a photo on the front so she’d know how to wear it...uh nope. Not buying it. I doubt she’s so organized in her daily life (and scribbling on those swimwear sheets until the wee hours) that she could coordinate them, photograph them, pack them so they wouldn’t wrinkle, and get them into her luggage. I’m betting there’s a secret stylist behind the scenes doing this for her. The only part of Dorit packing that I believe is her choosing her makeup and personal grooming items. 

It reminded me of the scene of Bette Davis in Now, Voyager where she didn't know how to dress herself, so someone put little notes on each piece telling here what to wear together, then she went to dinner and the notes were still attached to the clothes. 

• Love 21
Just now, poeticlicensed said:

It reminded me of the scene of Bette Davis in Now, Voyager where she didn't know how to dress herself, so someone put little notes on each piece telling here what to wear together, then she went to dinner and the notes were still attached to the clothes. 

I loved the movie Now Voyager. Good memory. Now I want to go back and rewatch it. 

• Love 9
11 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

I was gonna say that doctor's expression is in RHOATL league but I have upgraded to be RuPaul's Drag Race material. I rewound that 3 times. Best, "bitch, what is you doing" look I've seen in a while. Made even more funny because I would never have expected that from him.  LOL!  

LVP needs to stop with the jabs at Rinna. It has gone on for too long and is just making LVP look incredibly petty.

I think Kyle is a surface listener. Meaning she hears you but if the shit isn't juicy, doesn't pertain/effect her or can't be weaponized against her enemies - she does an info dump. Classic HS beta girl who thinks she's an alpha shit. 

Exactly! LVP has been taking jabs at her all season, when Rinna really hasn't done anything to her.

I think LVP/Kyle/Dorit made a pact this year to be the 3 Muskateers Alliance.

At the same time, Erika and Rinna made a pact to steer clear of the drama and just be on to promote their business ventures. the 3 Stoogies turned on each other

I give the trophy to Rinna and Erika,

• Love 9
1 minute ago, KungFuBunny said:

LVP needs to stop with the jabs at Rinna. It has gone on for too long and is just making LVP look incredibly petty.

LVP needs to start shit with someone every season to cement her Queen Bee status. Rinna isn't biting. Teddi might have been her victim this year, but she is getting the Glanville treatment this season . Watch out Teddi, it might be your turn next season. 

As for the others, she won't go full on after Kyle, Dorit is too dumb and anyway, LVP is friends with PK. She won't go after Ericka, no way. So she decided  to start up with Rinna, but Rinna is rebuffing her. 

• Love 11

Little Portia isn't so cute anymore. It appears her parents have a hard time saying no to her and she's growing up to be quite spoiled and privileged.

Since she takes her fashion so seriously I refuse to believe Portia wore that Agency t-shirt on camera of her own volition. Mauricio is just as bad as the other women hawking their wares or pimping out their daughters for more gigs. 

• Love 23
12 hours ago, Fiero425 said:

Like Maurico, he has to grow into that face! By the time he's 40-45 you'll be swooning for him again! ;-)

Good point.  I'm always amazed how some men's faces go from narrow to wide ie John Travolta and Frank Sinatra.  Mauricio looked a lot like John Turturro in his younger years (I do love JT tho:)

• Love 2

Dorit's swimwear venture is a farce.

When she was meeting with the others = where was the "fit model"?

None of the edges were even hemmed. They were crooked pieces of material shooting off the side of the crotch.

As for the runway - they use body adhesive for models in strategic areas wearing swimwear and lingerie. For Dorit's monstrosities, they'll have to apply the adhesive with a paint roller

• Love 13
9 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

I don't see how Rinna promoting her daughters or clothing line is any different from what most of the HWs are doing. Dorito is promoting her lame swimwear line. Kyle is talking non stop about her TV shows. Not to mention now Portia is promoting Mauricio's business  - gag. Erika is promoting her book, avatar, and EJ. Even Camille as a "friend of" promoted her daughter as a model. About the only one not promoting is Teddi (though we know her job, there is no benefit to the viewers unless they live in BH). Even LVP had segments on her jewelry line and magazine. So why would LisaR be in danger of losing her diamond, any more than any other HW

Because she isn't engaging with any of the others this season, she is keeping herself in the background. Her THs are the only time we really get to hear her sense of humor. 

9 hours ago, sheetmoss said:

No so sure of that, Rinna has had a few Today's Special Value -  it an honor to get because it means your stuff is selling well enough to be promoted for a entire day

ETA - the amount of clothes they travel with, it costs them nothing  so why not?

Almost all vendors on QVC have a Todays Special a few times each year, Rinna is not any different/special.

• Love 4

46d80158b2c3ad6e2dd1b698954651eb-john-meteddi-jo-mellencamp-buys-hollywood-hills

Because she isn't engaging with any of the others this season, she is keeping herself in the background. Her THs are the only time we really get to hear her sense of humor. 

She's done some stuff here and there and had some great moments. The trip to Japan, being drunk in NYC, etc.

Almost all vendors on QVC have a Todays Special a few times each year, Rinna is not any different/special.

I think she is doing well with QVC. Despite the "backlash" and calls for boycotting her on QVC last year, she must be doing well there if they keep bringing her back.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I disagree. I think Kyle listens as well. I just think she can be ditzy at times. Like I said, I have a HORRIBLE memory. It's bad and embarrassing. I think it was the NAME that gave Kyle trouble, not the presence of the woman in Lisa's life. Kyle is a good friend to Lisa. I think Lisa was just feeling extra sensitive at this point. She's had a lot go on in the past few weeks. 

But she can't have her cake and eat it too. She doesn't want Rinna to come after her, but she doesn't like it when she avoids the drama either? Rinna really fucked up there for awhile. EVERYONE was sick of her shit. She has shown some self awareness by reigning herself in this year. Give her time to find that middle ground.

Some people can't help it, though. Crying isn't always about garnering sympathy or playing the victim. I'm a very emotional person. I wish I could turn it off. Even the slightest disagreement and I start tearing up. It's just that if ANY emotion starts to come out, so do the tears. I began crying once in a staff meeting because I was so angry at this other woman. Anger makes me cry, especially if I'm trying to hold back and compose myself. It's embarrassing. I think Kyle is very emotional like me. I don't really see her as intentionally crying to look better; it's just what happens. 

I am very bad at remembering names as well but when my close friends mention the name of their family members, I know who that person is, just don't ask me their name but once you say it, I know. Yes, Lisa has had a lot of sadness during that time, making her a bit more sensitive but that still doesn't mean that Kyle listens to her when she talks about herself/family, we have had a few examples of it this season alone when Kyle/Dorit talked after Lisa left them at that lunch.

I think Lisa misses Rinna's sense of humor and knows that sitting in the background isn't good for job security. I don't think Lisa is telling Rinna to get into arguments with anyone, just to interact with the group as a whole. It seems like Rinna got advise like Camille did after her first season, which in turn led to Camille losing her Diamond.

• Love 8

I am certainly no fan of Dorit, and there is plenty...PLENTY...to shade her for. Her design notebook is definitely not one of them, IMO. I mean, it was clearly a staged scene to show her doing some of the actual work on the line, but most sketches and design notebooks like she was writing in do look like that. A big hodgepodge of illustrations, sketches, notes, croquis, CAD renderings, swatches, etc. Timeslines are always screwy on the show, but I’m fairly certain she’s past the design stage of the process by that point (though timeliness isn’t her strong suit, it seems). I actually really liked seeing that part, and her sketchbook was certainly more realistic than Sheree’s elaborate sketches lol.

I do wonder if Beverly Beach gets a lot of returns. Bikinis cut like that....you’ve really got to try them on to get a realistic idea of how it’s going to fit. They are really unforgiving.

i don’t know yet if I believe completely that all of her line is manufactured at that one place in L.A...might have to dig a little.

25 minutes ago, Pickles said:

I actually think Teddi's husband looks like her dad. Or he looks like the John Mellancamp image in my head.

I don’t see it at all...

• Love 4
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Dorit's swimwear venture is a farce.

When she was meeting with the others = where was the "fit model"?

None of the edges were even hemmed. They were crooked pieces of material shooting off the side of the crotch.

As for the runway - they use body adhesive for models in strategic areas wearing swimwear and lingerie. For Dorit's monstrosities, they'll have to apply the adhesive with a paint roller

They weren’t finished yet, those were samples or still in their early stages...? Just a preliminary fitting, it seems.

ugh, I can’t believe I’m defending Dorit so hard, but I think, of all the things to nail her on, these are...eh.

• Love 4

Honestly, I think the reason that Dorit is being such a pain in the ass this season is because LVP told  Dorit and PK that in order to stay relevant in the RH world, you have to bring the drama. LVP knows how the game is played. That means getting stupidly offended over little shit and over reacting to everything others say.

That and Dorit is dumb as a box of rocks. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 6
10 hours ago, WireWrap said:

More so promoting her QVC clothing line, it suffered big these last 2 season due to her behavior on this show. 

I am so sorry for your loss.

Thank you so much WireWrap. 

Did anyone else catch the comment Dorit made when they were all at the bar after the Yulin movie?  I can't remember exactly what was said, but the gist of it was LVP was giving kadooz to Ken for his support and and made one of her dry jokes about sleeping with someone else's husband.  LVP was indicating Teddi's Edward or Kyle's Mauricio and Dorit piped up to include PeeKay in that group.  Now... in the real world, if PK wasn't who he is... full of grifter tendencies and married to Dorit, he'd be much more my type than Edward or Mauricio.  But... for Dorit to think PeeKay belongs in the same category as Edward and Mauricio...?  I guess it's sweet that she loves him that much, but really...? Bless her heart! 

Erika's costumes are ridiculous.  I've said it before and I'll say it again... I don't think the woman knows who she truly is and can only play a character.  It appears as though she thinks all the foof and glitz will disguise that the real Erika is not worthy and good enough.   That to me is very sad... First time I've ever noticed a dog at her house too and it was shown in two scenes this week.  Jumping on the dogs will get you attention bandwagon are you now Erika? 

• Love 20
7 minutes ago, eclectcmoi said:

Thank you so much WireWrap. 

Did anyone else catch the comment Dorit made when they were all at the bar after the Yulin movie?  I can't remember exactly what was said, but the gist of it was LVP was giving kadooz to Ken for his support and and made one of her dry jokes about sleeping with someone else's husband.  LVP was indicating Teddi's Edward or Kyle's Mauricio and Dorit piped up to include PeeKay in that group.  Now... in the real world, if PK wasn't who he is... full of grifter tendencies and married to Dorit, he'd be much more my type than Edward or Mauricio.  But... for Dorit to think PeeKay belongs in the same category as Edward and Mauricio...?  I guess it's sweet that she loves him that much, but really...? Bless her heart! 

Erika's costumes are ridiculous.  I've said it before and I'll say it again... I don't think the woman knows who she truly is and can only play a character.  It appears as though she thinks all the foof and glitz will disguise that the real Erika is not worthy and good enough.   That to me is very sad... First time I've ever noticed a dog at her house too and it was shown in two scenes this week.  Jumping on the dogs will get you attention bandwagon are you now Erika? 

They showed her dog, Tiago (a Dutch Shepherd), last season as well. image.png.52c57d0eca54a54517ab0c96ce6dcf87.png

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 9

Regarding Dorito's swimwear line, I believe they showed (maybe last year?) a clip of her swimwear line from a few years ago. It was a short runway clip, and those suits looked just as ill fitting as the ones shown on this episode. The busts were saggy (I remember one in particular where the bust was too big for the model wearing it), and the bums saggy as well. The material seems to not have any structure and is very flimsy. Someone upthread posted that on the runway the models wear tape to keep the suits in place. In the clip shown the suits were bunching both in the front and back, and it was hard to tell how it they were actually supposed to fit. 

• Love 6

That and Dorit is dumb as a box of rocks. 

That's rather insulting.

To the box of rocks.

Jumping on the dogs will get you attention bandwagon are you now Erika? 

Her dog was seen various times last season.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, BBHN said:

46d80158b2c3ad6e2dd1b698954651eb-john-meteddi-jo-mellencamp-buys-hollywood-hills

She's done some stuff here and there and had some great moments. The trip to Japan, being drunk in NYC, etc.

I think she is doing well with QVC. Despite the "backlash" and calls for boycotting her on QVC last year, she must be doing well there if they keep bringing her back.

Her dad is cuter. Not even close IMO.  I hate to comment but Edwin reminds me of Raymond Massey in Arsenic and Old Lace. My all time favorite movie. I watch it every year.

image.png.490f212aa7f26d9de4ce8a12fb752ab3.png

Edited by Higgins
wrong actor
  • Love 7
17 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Regarding Dorito's swimwear line, I believe they showed (maybe last year?) a clip of her swimwear line from a few years ago. It was a short runway clip, and those suits looked just as ill fitting as the ones shown on this episode. The busts were saggy (I remember one in particular where the bust was too big for the model wearing it), and the bums saggy as well. The material seems to not have any structure and is very flimsy. Someone upthread posted that on the runway the models wear tape to keep the suits in place. In the clip shown the suits were bunching both in the front and back, and it was hard to tell how it they were actually supposed to fit. 

Well if her previous shows were as slap-dash as it appears this one is shaping up to be, I imagine she had some issues. She also likely doesn’t have access to the highest quality runway walkers, which makes a difference. I found it funny she was concerned that the suit may ride up if the model is a really aggressive walker. Well, Dorit, tell the model not to walk like that, or don’t hire that particular girl for this show lol.

by no means am I trying to claim that her line is top notch, not at all. It takes a lot of time and persistence to work it all out. But of all the ridiculous forays into fashion (er, “fashion” in most cases) that we’ve seen from various HW’s, Dorit’s actually does seem to have some legitimacy and authenticity. If only she could keep Peekay far away from the creative aspect.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Higgins said:

Who takes one antibiotic and one antiviral? What did she hope to accomplish?

Seriously. I wonder if she surreptitiously knocked back an anti-fungal pill, too, to ensure she covered the treatment trifecta.

• Love 14

I'm sure she won't be back next season,  as Andy seems to be getting lots of negative feedback from his celebrity friends. 

Hopefully Andy/Bravo pay attention to the fans of the show instead. Hopefully.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Notice you said almost  all - well Rinna is one of them. as an established brand

Would she even have a one if her brand was in decline?

• Love 7
14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

The Nanny Kay "memory lapse" is just 1 example of how Kyle doesn't listen to Lisa, she didn't know that Lisa had a jewelry line even though she had been selling some on EVINE for several years or where Lisa's/Ken's pizza restaurant was located during that bad earthquake, even though she knew enough to give Brandi the 411 about it, or that Lisa's parents were loving but never actually said the words "I love you". Watch Kyle, she really doesn't listen, she just spaces out and smiles when others talk about their lives. I am pretty sure, Lisa does know Kyle's grandmothers name as well as all of Kyle's nieces/nephews names. Lisa listens.

Kyle only listens and seems genuinely engaged in conversation when it directly involves her.  And when she DOES ask someone a question about their lives/what's going on ... you can see her brain going somewhere else almost immediately after the question is asked -- she can't seem to help it.  It's like, she's "with it" enough to ask the correct question and appear engaged, but then her brain just goes off to whatever else is on her mind anyway. 

Another example.  Season 4 (?) when Carleton (was that her name/spelling?) was telling a very personal story to Kyle and a couple of other girls and Kyle - who had just met her - literally peaced-out of the conversation and flitted away to do something else mid-conversation because it was uninteresting to her in the moment.

Edited by filmfan2480
  • Love 16
4 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Hopefully Andy/Bravo pay attention to the fans of the show instead. Hopefully.

Can you clarify who which HoWife this is in reference to? The quote was just a snip, so don't know who you are quoting to check back. Thanks! 

3 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

Yeah, didn't she admit for their trip (to Japan?) last year that she did have her own "glam squad"?  They just aren't regular characters on the show, like Mikey. (and for that, I am thankful). 

1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

They showed her dog, Tiago (a Dutch Shepherd), last season as well. image.png.52c57d0eca54a54517ab0c96ce6dcf87.png

Yep I definitely remember her dog from last season, because I thought he was so gorgeous!  <3 

4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

I so related when Teddi talked about leaving an extensive list with instructions for her husband. I left the country for the first time last year when I went to Ireland with my mom. My husband pretty much had a whole book on what to do!!! Too bad I didn't have a back spy....er....babysitter. 

LOL You should have seen the ridiculously long list I left for my in-laws when we went away to Ireland/Scotland in September... for our DOG!!  My FIL (who is truly an awesome, kind man--but grew up in the "country" where animals were mostly kept outside to hunt, etc) looked at me like I had 2 heads when he saw the list.   I can only IMAGINE how extensive a list is for human children!!  

• Love 14

Can you clarify who which HoWife this is in reference to? The quote was just a snip, so don't know who you are quoting to check back. Thanks! 

Teddi.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Duke2801 said:

Yeah, didn't she admit for their trip (to Japan?) last year that she did have her own "glam squad"?  They just aren't regular characters on the show, like Mikey. (and for that, I am thankful). 

Yep I definitely remember her dog from last season, because I thought he was so gorgeous!  <3 

LOL You should have seen the ridiculously long list I left for my in-laws when we went away to Ireland/Scotland in September... for our DOG!!  My FIL (who is truly an awesome, kind man--but grew up in the "country" where animals were mostly kept outside to hunt, etc) looked at me like I had 2 heads when he saw the list.   I can only IMAGINE how extensive a list is for human children!!  

Tiago was on the first season Erika was on - it was the episode where LVP and Kyle went to her home for the first time and she showed them her "cathedral" room.

When Erika answered the door, Tiago was with her.

Also in a few of her kitchen scenes, she's talking to Tiago.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/videos/erika-girardi-on-how-she-got-her-dog-tiago

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, BBHN said:

Teddi.

Thanks. I was thinking it could have been several HoWives, including Rinna, Dorito and Erika!

The only celebrity friend I have heard that doesn't like Teddi is Megan McCain who I think said she got the job because of who Teddi's father is. Which is not only ironic but totally hilarious. 

Does Bravo make their decisions based on celebrity friends opinions? It seems to me that on RHOC both Lydia and Peggy are not returning as they were not popular with the fans. I don't get that feeling from Teddi. I hope she is back as she is my fav this season. 

Edited to add - sorry, I see now it was only a couple of posts back. Trying to do too many things at once and didn't scroll back.....

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 15
16 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

I was hoping they wouldn’t show scenes of Lisa’s movie. Hard to watch, so heartbreaking. 

I am glad they showed it, I think people need to see it and be outraged.  I know I am.  The more outraged people the better!  

15 hours ago, Sarcastica said:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My sentiments exactly.  This show needs new people, or something.  It is unbelievably boring - nothing is happening.

14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

I think Lisa knows that Rinna needs to engage with all of them. That doesn't mean she has to get into fights/arguments but she at least needs to bring her sense of humor, something she is only doing in her THs this season. So far, Rinna has been dialing it in when they all get together. 

LVP hates Rinna - she jokes about it, but she is serious, we can all see it.  She is messing with her, it is plain as day.  She is not as good of a sniper from the side as she used to be.

5 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

How unfortunate that all of Kyle’s children with Mauricio look exactly like Mauricio. 

Mauricio is not terrible to look at, as a man - but not as a woman - those poor girls.

• Love 6

Kyle's smug TH that she bet that Lisa didn't know her grandmother's name was annoying because if Kyle talks about her grandmother as much as LVP apparently talks about hers I bet she does know her name. Erika and Rinna both looked genuinely shocked that Kyle didn't know and she even asked in a rwally bitchy way.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, heatherchandler said:

I am glad they showed it, I think people need to see it and be outraged.  I know I am.  The more outraged people the better!  

My sentiments exactly.  This show needs new people, or something.  It is unbelievably boring - nothing is happening.

LVP hates Rinna - she jokes about it, but she is serious, we can all see it.  She is messing with her, it is plain as day.  She is not as good of a sniper from the side as she used to be.

Mauricio is not terrible to look at, as a man - but not as a woman - those poor girls.

I totally agree. Mauricio is attractive, but his features on girls, women— ai yi yi. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

One of the most important things for a runway show of swimwear - is that they fit perfectly for each model hired. It will give the buyers the illusion that these will work for their customers as they play, swim, walk, lay down, not just lounge around and pose.

With a photo shoot they can hide it better as they can add a big old paper clip to the back of the bikini so that it looks like it's perfectly fitted to the model in the still shot.

Normally, they will make perfect fitting suits for their runway models, which differs from what goes into production in terms of measurements. Most times a better fabric grade is used for a show.

The Beverly Beach line is crap - I'm going by what I've seen of it online on their website.

I saw the same photos as you - and you're right, saggy everywhere.

In this episode, Dorit says she wanted the neckline lower - well that changes the entire way the fabric needs to be cut and it will have to be fitted to see how it drapes across the body.

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Because they're assholes.  Everytime Andy has a poll with Anyone vs. Teddi, Teddi wins.  Actual viewers like her.

To be fair most of them thonk she is a nice person rhey just thibk she makes for a boring show.

• Love 2

I've only seen two celebrities say Teddi is bad for RHoBH:  Jennifer Lawrence and Megan McCain.  I stand by my asshole remark.

2 minutes ago, biakbiak said:

To be fair most of them thonk she is a nice person rhey just thibk she makes for a boring show.

13 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Because they're assholes.  Everytime Andy has a poll with Anyone vs. Teddi, Teddi wins.  Actual viewers like her.

• Love 9