Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E15: Dames, Dogs and Danke

• Start Topic

Lisa Vanderpump's documentary about dog abuse in China premieres at a film festival; Dorit races to finish her swimwear collection on time, then suffers the consequences when she becomes sick on the way to the girls' trip to Berlin.

• Love 4
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Geez Dorito what part of ‘I don’t want to talk about’ didn’t you understand? 

She kept going on and on in Dorit fashion. 

Also,  of course she was late for her business meeting. So unprofessional.

Theres is something burning inside Dorit,  but I'm guessing it has more to do with the greaseball's previous partners.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, ShawnaLanne said:

Teddi's husband Edwin has all the elements that should make him attractive to me, but his face proportions are off or something.

He reminds me of a GIF of someone being punched in the face. The action part of it and the face hasn't yet re-settled

giphy.gif

• Love 8

Cool girl Teddi strikes again! I love how she mocks the other women for bringing four bags when she only brought two. But her two "suitcases" are the size of my ENTIRE dresser.

• Love 14

Can someone please tell me when approximately the Yulin stuff starts, so I can skip it. I just cannot bear to see it.

Thank you for you kindness in advance.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Jel said:

Can someone please tell me when approximately the Yulin stuff starts, so I can skip it. I just cannot bear to see it.

Thank you for you kindness in advance.

When they sit down at the theater change the channel for five minutes.

• Love 14
3 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

You know what would be worse than having to travel with Dorit?  Traveling with a sick, infectious Dorit.

Every time she sneezes or coughs a little bit of PK mist floats into the air - Gah!

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Bronzedog said:

You know what would be worse than having to travel with Dorit?  Traveling with a sick, infectious Dorit.

I'm just hoping maybe she'll sleep through the Berlin trip so the rest of the girls can actually have fun.

Also, the B-roll of the zoo animals was exactly what I needed after the Yulin film. I hope we get to see more of the animals since LVP and Kyle's pups won't be around

• Love 7

Doso doesn't understand why I hugged him for a long time and wouldn't let go.  But he was happy for the belly rubs.

Rinner is still Rinner. She's just saving the nastiness for her TH.  She's really jealous of Lisa.  And I think it's killing her to stay out of stuff.

Is Edwin held accountable for not following the list?

Kyle, Kyle, Kyle. I bet you know Faye Resnik's grandmother's name.

• Love 18