Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Moral Gray Area

No lobsters or Nazi’s were harmed during the making of this show. 

Their (everyones) ability to come up with aliases so quickly is funny. Loved the Hume Cronyn and Jessica Tandy one they used with the Nazi guy. 

Abby’s just closing the cabinet door on Gary was hilarious. She’s “not doing this today”. 

• Love 3

"I would just like to have a normal conversation." haha! At least he finally got his Chinese food. I love Drew Barrymore and Timothy Olyphant. The way he kept trying to make out that he heard a different word instead of "white" trying to get Sheila away from them, cracked me up. 

The teenagers are great, too. The way their daughter just shook her head at Gary, and shut the doors on him again. 

• Love 3

I love how this show totally embraces being wacky and weird. Joel drooling over Boone's cherrywood bookcase before finally noticing all the Nazi stuff was hilarious.

And yay for the return of Nathan Fillion (even if it's just his head). Loved Abby's jaded response to finding his head in the basement cabinet.

Heh, and I felt for Joel. He's been a pretty good sport about all of the zombie stuff so I understand wanting to have one normal day where he got to do non-zombie errands like getting a haircut, buying wood to make a bookcase, and trying the new Chinese restaurant.

Poor Eric. He was so excited about Ramona liking him. Or more accurately, he was so excited about losing his virginity to someone who wasn't his cousin. I guess at least Ramona let him do it three times?

I'm glad that Sheila and Joel were smart enough not to use their real names when dealing with Kayla and Boone. Loved their pseudonyms!

• Love 4
8 hours ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

I love how this show totally embraces being wacky and weird. Joel drooling over Boone's cherrywood bookcase before finally noticing all the Nazi stuff was hilarious.

What was even better was each catch where you THOUGHT he had gotten it, but he was just noticing another touch on the cabinet. It took what, three or four times before he even noticed the memorabilia?

• Love 2
9 hours ago, saoirse said:

What was even better was each catch where you THOUGHT he had gotten it, but he was just noticing another touch on the cabinet. It took what, three or four times before he even noticed the memorabilia?

The fakeouts totally cracked me up. "What the FUCK?...Cherry wood! And look at these corners. I guarantee you this guy has his own miter saw."

• Love 3
On 3/25/2018 at 11:19 AM, Blakeston said:

Eric being so ripped took some serious suspension of disbelief.

Ha!  This show was the first thing I ever saw this actor in, so when there was a scene in Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later where he wasn't wearing a shirt, I was like, what?!

Edited by janie jones
  • Love 2