Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E05: Going Pre-med

“...Pulling out intestines like scarves”  The writers of this series are quite witty. 

Tray girl. Love it. Nice to see her continue to be a strong female character. 

Spoiler

The guy at the restaurant trying to get information out of Dan re: knowing an undead person had a ball spider tattoo. They way he turned feminine on a dime when asking for his dressing on the side was unexpected. They need to get a translation of the Serbian book stat. I wonder why the Dr (who made the serum to stop her deterioration) hasn’t come back for the book. Those same people were also going after the Serbian bile. Are they Zombie hunters?

• Love 1

The Nazi in the wheelchair insisting that he was being treated like a second class citizen and then Joel saying, "Do you hear yourself?" had me laughing.

Loved Eric using his Science Olympiad status to get the principal to drop Abby's detention.

So are Marsha and Paul the zombie version of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Or are they fellow zombies also on the trail of the cure?

And look at Gary giving more relationship advice while still remaining salty about being killed and left in a grave!

• Love 2
On 3/26/2018 at 4:08 AM, GSManiac said:

I don’t get why Eric wouldn’t have luck with the ladies. He is really hot. Just take off his shirt and they will flock to him. 

Right? At this age all I want to do is make him a sandwich and find him a nice girl his age who likes science. But 20 years ago he’d have needed  Shiela AND Ramona to chase me away.

• Love 6