Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E07: A Change of Heart

I think I laughed at this episode the most. The Hammonds dancing in the street, getting stuff done. Joel answering his phone call from Eric, "Eric programming his picture in my phone, nobody wants that." And then of course, Eric freaking out and locking himself in the office of the restaurant.

• Love 5

I love Eric's attachment to Joel and his cover story of the father son sea food distribution company. It does make me a little sad though that Eric has been so lacking a positive male figure in his life that a bit of kindness and attention from Joel is all in takes to make him really happy.

• Love 5

One of the things I really liked about this episode is that it showed sometimes you do the right thing and you still get fucked. Abby apologizing to that douche Christian resulted in his parents blackmailing Sheila and Joel. Abby admitting that she hit Christian to Principal Novak got her expelled. In general, I do believe in doing the right thing but it doesn't always get you the result that you want, so I liked that the show was more realistic about it.

On a sillier note, Eric is always hilarious. I loved that he was trying to be helpful and ended up locking himself inside the owner's office. At least he made good use of his time and found the invoice they needed!

• Love 4

I'm glad that Joel and Sheila heard the reason why Abby hit Christian with the tray.  And of course, his parents would be Chris and Christa.

See, doing the right thing isn't always "the right thing"!

Eric, lol. he's great.  

• Like 1