Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Confronting Meri

• Start Topic

So there have been several sessions about Meri not being at the birth.  What a waste of time and money.  You missed it Meri cause you went to get your daughter.  She is your main focus, making sure her and her girlfriend like you.  You did what you had to do and so did they while comforting Maddie.  Get over it Meri you were not an important player in the birth.  

• Love 19
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

I don't know if Kody will flip us off, but I am mostly interested to see if he will be wearing more makeup than Meri.  I really like it when the makeup person fills in his eyebrows to the point of resembling a cro-magnon man.

And I know I am beating a dead wet bar here, but COME. ON.  Meri is upset that she was the only wife not at the birth??!?&^%  I can't even with her.  It's not even revisionist history anymore, it's her creating a brand-new reality and hoping those of us who watch the show will conveniently forget her words and actions in her effort to make herself look like the poor sadz and fillings wifey that no one loves anymore.  So, what - Meri stepping inside the house, looking around for someone to run up and give her a hug and then when that didn't happen because everyone was busy watching Maddie's hoo-ha, she stealthily exits - that's her interpretation of being left out of the fam'ly festivities once again??  This is a purely rhetorical question that I have asked before but must ask once again...does she even hear herself talk anymore?!

P.S.....can't wait for Roseanne!!!

She is such a piece of work. She needs individual therapy. So she has dragged the into this for SEVERAL sessions? Spoiled Narcissistic Meri. Love the fact they have her on tape basically looking for a way out...then she plays Victim again. Not your daughter, not your choice. Janelle is being far kinder to her than would be. 

• Love 18

Why were Robyn's girls hanging around then if Kody told the kids not to come during the birth? Robyn's oldest daughter always seems to insinuate herself in the middle of the action.

WTF please tell me Caleb is not naked under that sheet? He's nasty to me.

• Love 21

Sorry Sister Wives, I just can't give you 2 long hours of my night tonight. There are 3 other much more interesting things on tonight,  including Dr. Michael Hunter on Autopsy ! I started SW but couldn't make it past the 2nd break, with Meri droning on about the catfish again, and Mariah, etc. Maybe another time.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, LucyEth said:

I don't think Meri realizes she doesn't really try with anyone but Mariah and Audrey.

It’s like they are the cool kids and Meri is desperately trying to be liked. If she put the same energy into the rest of the family, they might actual despise her less. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Galloway Cave said:

I think all the floor plans have the MBR on the first floor. The floor plans were were predetermined for the development and all four wives chose a different one. Meri got the one with the wetbar, but it also came with a hobby room and extra space upstairs. I remember she also converted a space next to the MBR into a "man cave" for Kody, so he could have lots of private time at her house. Guess that didn't work out too well.

I'm also convinced the builder made them select four different floor plans so he wouldn't end up with four exact same houses in the cuddle-sac that he had to sell after they all foreclosed.

cuddle-sac LOL

• Love 4

I think the only thing that would improve the ladies' relationship is if Meri and Kody's relationship improves.

UGH...now the stupid Kyleena faces.

Edited by Granny58
  • Love 5

Haven't read through the thread yet.  They are all fat.  Fat.  If you don't have enough self-control to watch what you're putting into your mouth, I don't really care what is coming out of it.  Yes, Janelle, I'm looking at you as first at the feeding trough.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Awfarmington said:

It’s like they are the cool kids and Meri is desperately trying to be liked. If she put the same energy into the rest of the family, they might actual despise her less. 

Meri always put herself and Mariah first and now it is biting her in the butt because now Mariah is off on her own life (and a bit of a spoiled brat thanks to her mom) and Meri is left with the other wives she blew off.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Galloway Cave said:

I'm also convinced the builder made them select four different floor plans so he wouldn't end up with four exact same houses in the cuddle-sac that he had to sell after they all foreclosed.

They're all the same floor plan just with slight variations that they selected from the builder's already approved options.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Absolom said:

They're all the same floor plan just with slight variations that they selected from the builder's already approved options.

Yeah that's what I was trying to say! He didn't want the exact same four houses built there, he wanted the four variations built.

• Love 3

Now Meri says "something changed" and smirks about Sister Wives Closet...I would bet money she was trying to say it was Robin's fault. Yet she bagged on Robin.

now Christine is giving her truthies...and Meri is implying how dare Christine bring this up in this venue? Vs. what a Circus? 

They seem to think they all need a therapist in order to get through a conversation...and i bet it all starts with Sister Wife One and how she set it up for Janelle and anyone else that followed.

Why can't I slap Meri through my screen? I'd pay!

• Love 23
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

Why wouldn't she have Meri there?

Meri comes into a room with too much baggage. She comes in all bristly. It also sounds like at least Christine considered calling her but decided not to because she didn't want to add Meri's stress to Maddie's situation. 

• Love 19
12 minutes ago, LadyChatterly said:

Y'all, I have been a 99% lurker on PTV since the demise of TWOP. I've also been watching Sister Wives since day one. I live in Alpharetta, Georgia, less than a mile from the restaurant where Meri 1st met Cheryl to discuss the catfishing incident. It is now making me completely bonkers wondering who this Cheryl is and frankly, wanting to stalk her a little bit online. No, I'm not proud of that. ;) But it is bugging the hell out of me. Just had to share, apologies if I have offended in any way, I am just a big, nosy dork.

LOL, welcome!

• Love 8

Meri has been my least favorite from day one. So I hope this doesn’t imply I’m defending her actions. That being said, I get her not feeling comfortable to hang out in Janelle’s bedroom. They don’t like each other, and never have. I have some in laws that I don’t hate but I do dislike them. I would feel very weird being in their bedroom. I would actually feel weird watching someone give birth, period. 

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

I could not hear what Christine said.  Why wouldn't she have Meri there?

Christine said she didn't want Meri there because she "brings a lot of baggage into the room".  Christine also said, "The birth wasn't about me", and at that point I so wanted her to say, ". . . and it also was not about you, Meri!".

Edited by ThinkerBell
  • Love 22

Meri wants out.  She's done.  Christine is trying to be so diplomatic and Meri is not grasping the point.  She is right...Meri does not feel loved and the barrier is so she won't cry all day.

Edited by Granny58
  • Love 11
Just now, Steff said:

Good grief! Meri never misses a chance to turn herself into the victim.  Everything is always about Meri, even someone else's daughter giving birth is allllll about her.  She can go away anytime now. 

Oh my holy hell. She would just exhaust me.  It's me, me,me all day, every day.  

On the other hand, go Janelle.  I like her take no prisoner and not letting Meri wiggle out of her crap.  Fly away, Meri.  Far, far away.

• Love 21
2 minutes ago, whydoievencare said:

She uses therapy speak as a weapon to defend herself at every turn.

They all seem to use the therapist as a crutch. They have showed Kody has gotten out of discussing uncomfortable things before by saying they better not talk about it until they go to the therapist.

• Love 9

Oh, Meri you deluded bitch!  

I need to get on a plane, Uber to the cul-de-sac and tell her exactly why she should change her name to Joy Sucker.

Edited by Lisapooh
  • Love 9