Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Jaded

"The View": Week Of 3/19/18

Recommended Posts


I deleted yesterday's show an am attempting to watch it live today. It's really hard though because RBM (Rich Bitch McCain) is trying to steamroll over everyone and won't stfu about her love for John Bolton.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, MelP said:

Today really solidified in my mind what an awful person Meghan is. What she did to Sunny in that segment, insisting that Sunny had been threatening Trump, was so low. I did like Sunny's clarification though, she treated it like it was as ridiculous as it was, which I think was the best way. We'll see what happens next there, if anything. Meghan seems to really have it out for Sunny, especially since the "That's not what I learned in law school" discussion from the other day. I don't know if others saw it, but it spilled over into Twitter where a user asked them both to explain more on what they were getting at re: the 2nd amendment. Sunny very politely answered, Meghan then told Sunny she was wrong and cited something which Sunny then politely responded to, showing how Meghan misunderstood the very thing she was trying to use as a "gotcha". I feel like Meghan is really threatened by Sunny's intelligence.

And after Meghan was so AWFUL to Sunny yesterday, they went out to the theater together. 

I don't get it.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

If an investigation proves Trump's affairs resulted in some wrongdoing with campaign finance laws I don't want to hear one peep from Meghan other than for her to say "Hang him".  She said if he is guilty of that then he should be in trouble. 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Jaded said:

I deleted yesterday's show an am attempting to watch it live today. It's really hard though because RBM (Rich Bitch McCain) is trying to steamroll over everyone and won't stfu about her love for John Bolton.

When the nuclear weapons start raining down on us, as a retaliation, for our preemptive strike, she will be crying, along with the rest of us...John Bolton is nuts... She will defend anybody with an R, after their name. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

Did Sara say Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemming were in love? Uhhh, she was a slave, Sara. What choice did she have?

Meghan, Meghan, Meghan, Mrs. Queen of Deflection, just had to bring up the Clintons again. This obsession is very concerning. 

And did she accuse Joy of being hostile? Wtf?! Are we living in upside down world? You’re the only hostile one I see at that damn table, Meghan. Shut up!

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Like 24

Share this post


Link to post

I really love how now Presidents having affairs is no big deal.  Even lying about it, no big deal.  My head, it explodes, because I remember when it was such a big deal nCongress had to get involved and impeach a President for doing so.

17 minutes ago, Stoned said:

Ugh,Motormouth MCcain playing the victim card again..Joy wasn't attacking You dummy.

Oh, but disagreeing with Meghan is always an attack.  It is so tiresome.

7 minutes ago, backformore said:

Meghan, Honey, the "huge scandal"  when your dad was running was NOT about your mom being his second wife.  

Yes, I also wanted to point that out.

Edited by Aquarius
  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Alexis2291 said:

Did Sara say Thomas Jefferson and Sally Hemming were in love? Uhhh, she was a slave, Sara. What choice did she have?

I was floored when she said that. Sunny should have pushed back on that... Joy tried and she kept on repeating that they were in love, like that made it okay. If her loved her, then, he would have freed her.. He tricked her into coming back to the USA, where she became a slave again. In mainland France, slavery was illegal, so, she was free.

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Aquarius said:

I really love now how Presidents having affairs is no big deal.  Even lying about it, no big deal.  My head, it explodes, because I remember when it was such a big deal Congress had to get involved and impeach a President for doing so.

I think it was more for lying about it then the actual blow job incident.

2 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

The topic at hand was adulterous politicians and Meghan conveniently forgets about her family's own sordid history.

She doesn't know because she wasn't alive* when it happened.

*See Real Time with Bill Maher when she tells Paul Begala she wasn't alive when whatever happened, and he comes back with he wasn't alive when the French Revolution happened, but he knows of it smackdown.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

My head, it explodes, because I remember when it was such a big deal Congress had to get involved and impeach a President for doing so.

To be specific BC didn't get impeached for getting a blowjob, he got impeached for lying about it.  It's almost never the transgression that gets you, it's the cover up.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:
6 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I really love now how Presidents having affairs is no big deal.  Even lying about it, no big deal.  My head, it explodes, because I remember when it was such a big deal Congress had to get involved and impeach a President for doing so.

I think it was more for lying about it then the actual blow job incident.

Yes he was impeached for lying under oath.  About a blow job that was nobody's business.

Trump having affairs isn't the issue.  It's the lengths he is going to cover them up.  He used to brag about his sexual escapades.  He is trying to hide more than consensual sex.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sugarbaker design said:

To be specific BC didn't get impeached for getting a blowjob, he got impeached for lying about it.  It's almost never the transgression that gets you, it's the cover up.

I didn't say it was the blowjob.  I know it wasn't, I remember it very well.

I said specifically, "Even lying about it, no big deal."

And I think Clinton was impeached because Bill Clinton more than anything else, but that's just IMO.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

When RBM was going on about what a great cook her plagiarizing husband is did she say something about him having been married previously? Whatever she said Joy, Sarah and Sunny all kind of gave her a weird look after she said it. She was talking so fast which made hard to tell exactly.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Really Sarah ? "they were in love" ?? She was so freaking serious. 

I really like when WG is not there during relationship conversations. It's easy, fun and we don't have to watch WG be bored, because relationships are for silly people.

And, because it's a must be said STFU Meghan. 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Joy says "I'm relying on the base to turn on trump for putting Bolton in there. Because trump ran on a non-interventionist platform.  People who voted for him thought there would NOT be more wars, not that there would be more wars." 

Meghan's response: "Joy, I don't know why there's, like, hostility towards ME"   And then she talks about how much she LOVES Bolton, thereby earning the hostility that wasn't directed at her in the first place. 

Meghan, you've taken on as your mission, to  defend and explain trump's "base", while refusing to admit that you ARE part of that base.  You area trump supporter/defender  when it's convenient, otherwise you align yourself with the "traditional conservative" branch of the GOP.  (but wait, are they OK with you attending a play with an openly gay man?)   

Meghan has set herself up for being on the right side no matter what happens.  If trump is able to fight against all accusations, she will praise him and his revolving door team.  If he is impeached/indicted/disgraced, she will laud it as a victory for "her side"  of the fractured GOP. 

Edited by backformore
  • Like 22

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, imjagain said:

Really Sarah ? "they were in love" ?? She was so freaking serious.

She was.  And it was creeping me out.  Apparently it was also creeping out Joy.

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes ago, Jaded said:

When RBM was going on about what a great cook her plagiarizing husband is did she say something about him having been married previously? Whatever she said Joy, Sarah and Sunny all kind of gave her a weird look after she said it. She was talking so fast which made hard to tell exactly.

RBM?  I'm really bad with acronyms, and we have so many names for Meghan on here. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, backformore said:

Meghan has set herself up for being on the right side no matter what happens.  If trump is able to fight against all accusations, she will praise him and his revolving door team.  If he is impeached/indicted/disgraced, she will laud it as a victory for "her side"  of the fractured GOP. 

Which is why the left and the right both give the side eye to Meghan.  She has more flip flops than my summer shoe collection.

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, backformore said:

RBM?  I'm really bad with acronyms, and we have so many names for Meghan on here. 

Rich Bitch McCain. Elsa seems like too nice of a nickname for her and she seems to like it.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, backformore said:

RBM?  I'm really bad with acronyms, and we have so many names for Meghan on here. 

Rich Bitch McCain, I believe is what the poster meant.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, MelP said:

Sorry for the rant. I'll duck back into "lurkdom" now. I also hope my points makes sense to the rest of you. I'm not from the US, and it's really late here and I'm tired. Just had to have a bit of a moan!

Welcome aboard!!!  New opinions are always interesting, no matter which country they come from!! 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, backformore said:

And after Meghan was so AWFUL to Sunny yesterday, they went out to the theater together. 

I don't get it.

Did she post any pictures of them together?  I saw a pic with CA. Just curious. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

3 minutes ago, imjagain said:

Did she post any pictures of them together?  I saw a pic with CA. Just curious. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Jaded said:

Thanks you.

Sunny is a bigger person than me. 

Edited by imjagain · Reason: CA posted this not MM lol, sorry had to mention it.
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, imjagain said:

Not to nitpick,  CA posted this right? Lol.

It's on Meghan's twitter feed too.

(but not on Sunny's)

Edited by backformore
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, backformore said:

It's on Meghan's twitter feed too.

Lol, ok. Sorry wasn't trying to be bitchy but couldn't help myself. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, backformore said:

Joy says "I'm relying on the base to turn on trump for putting Bolton in there. Because trump ran on a non-interventionist platform.  People who voted for him thought there would NOT be more wars, not that there would be more wars." 

Meghan's response: "Joy, I don't know why there's, like, hostility towards ME"   And then she talks about how much she LOVES Bolton, thereby earning the hostility that wasn't directed at her in the first place. 

Meghan has to ALWAYS be the victim even when she doesn't know what she is talking about.

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post

OMG. I actually yelled at the tv *AND* gave the finger to that ass, MM. If you LOVE John Bolton so fucking much, marry him, Meh-gan! And then the two of you can bomb whoever and whatever. Get the fuck out of here with your ignorance! GO JOY!!!

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

9 minutes ago, backformore said:

Yesterday Meghan was against violence in all forms.  

today she's a warmonger.

tomorrow? 

Right?  She took Sunny to task because Meghan implied she wanted violence committed against Trump but loves a man who wants to bomb countries without any sort of provocation simply because they have nuclear weapons.  Tell me again what a great Christian you are Meghan.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

As for Ivanka. Well, again, Meghan is wrong. A business can refuse to provide service to anyone if they want to. Bitch, please. There are businesses that are out there who have done so because the people in question are gay/lesbian/black/other minority. So STFU with your constant pity party that you are shunned, refused, belittled just because you're a Republican. No, it's because of YOUR ugly personality. And IF the salon had refused to style her hair because of who she was, they would have had that right, for whatever reason. For her being a horrible, tone deaf, narcissistic person, or guilt by association

Just to clarify, the story isn't that the salon refused her service.  They did take care of her and posted so on their FB page. The controversy is that hundreds of people responded negatively, threatening to take their business elsewhere.  I don't know if Meghan misunderstood but in this case the Rep woman wasn't being victimized. 

It's a good thing the like button isn't limited anymore because I've used more than my fair share today.

Edited by Haleth
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, MelP said:

if anything. Meghan seems to really have it out for Sunny,

And I think Meghan feels the backing/approval of Whoopi.   Maybe she finally figured out that Whoopi doesn't like Sunny...so piling on is okay--even encouraged.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

I'm fine with Sara's non side picking. She provides balance which is important to the discussion. I do think her comment about the slave and president being in love was kind of messed up. People might like to believe that there was love there and maybe the President felt that way, but she was his slave and was most likely raped more times than not.

 

31 minutes ago, backformore said:

Yesterday Meghan was against violence in all forms.  

today she's a warmonger.

tomorrow? 

Violence is horrible, but we should all have guns and never reform gun laws, we should also start as many wars as we can because that's the American way.

I have a bit of an issue with this line of thinking. Number one, it's hypocritical. Number two, as someone who comes from a country that is getting continuously bombed by the States for no good reason (the US hasn't declared war on them and they're bombing away) this will only cause more people to turn against you. Rosie mentioned this back when she was attacked by Fox News and had the fight with Elizabeth, but no one really pays attention to this. Terrorism (by Muslim folk, because white non Muslim folk can never be this, even when they bomb people using Fed-Ex) has gone up astronomically since the war on Terror.

I don't want to get too political, but as a Canadian I don't get this line of thinking from Meghan. Bombing people doesn't help anyone and when you bomb people war crimes happen. It's happened (and still going on too) in Iraq, it's happened (and still going on) in Afghanistan, it's happened in Vietnam, and it's happening now in all of the other countries the US bombs that no one knows about.

I'm sorry if this is a bit much, it just frustrates me so much whenever I hear someone say this, especially Meghan who is 'against' all forms of violence. If you're from a country that is being bombed for no reason, and that will include NK if anything happens, then nothing can justify it. Nothing.

 

Edit: I just want to add that those like Meghan who are all for bombing first and then 'diplomacy' after is that in Iraq more people miss the days of Saddam Hussein. A dictator who did horrible things, but you will have people who hate each other in Iraq long for those days because at least they had a life and not a puppet for a president.

Sorry, this topic really gets to me. I hate it.

Edited by CheezyXpressed
  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

10 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Just to clarify, the story isn't that the salon refused her service.  They did take care of her and posted so on their FB page. The controversy is that hundreds of people responded negatively, threatening to take their business elsewhere.  I don't know if Meghan misunderstood but in this case the Rep woman wasn't being victimized. 

I don't think Meghan misunderstood.  I think she just wanted to whine about how hard it is to be a Republican blah blah blah.  

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Aquarius said:
1 hour ago, imjagain said:

Really Sarah ? "they were in love" ?? She was so freaking serious.

She was.  And it was creeping me out.  Apparently it was also creeping out Joy.

This is exactly why I find Sara "vacant" at times.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Here on the left coast the program has been usurped by the petulant wanna be Tsar in the White House.  He has already said the following- This is the largest budget ever. Obama’s signed one larger. 

Huh?!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, OnTime said:

This is exactly why I find Sara "vacant" at times.

I'm thinking Sara watched the tv movie where Hallie Berry played Sally Hemmings and Sam Neill was Jefferson, and believed it was a documentary.

Sunny needs to watch her back, cuz MM is not to be trusted.  How can Sunny take a selfie with her after the alleged "shade"? 

MM is mucho mal.

Edited by Tosia · Reason: I dread watching cuz of MM.
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jaded said:

Rich Bitch McCain. Elsa seems like too nice of a nickname for her and she seems to like it.

 

1 hour ago, OnTime said:

Meghan has to ALWAYS be the victim even when she doesn't know what she is talking about.

Henceforth, I'll be adding one more "M" to MM's handle, making her "MMM" for Martyr Meghan McCain...MMM has certainly earned it.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Tunia said:

 

Henceforth, I'll be adding one more "M" to MM's handle, making her "MMM" for Martyr Meghan McCain...MMM has certainly earned it.

3M

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, Jaded said:

When RBM was going on about what a great cook her plagiarizing husband is did she say something about him having been married previously

I think she said he was a great cook because he was married and divorced.

Quite a lot of info on him, considering she never even says his name.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

Aaannnndddd - the last piece of the puzzle falls into place......MM loves Bolton because he is even more hawkish then she is. OMG. I am anxious too Joy.

Edited by maggiemae
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

Just to clarify, the story isn't that the salon refused her service.  They did take care of her and posted so on their FB page. The controversy is that hundreds of people responded negatively, threatening to take their business elsewhere.  I don't know if Meghan misunderstood but in this case the Rep woman wasn't being victimized. 

It's a good thing the like button isn't limited anymore because I've used more than my fair share today.

Oh, I knew the salon didn't refuse service; but that people on social media were threatening to boycott because she did. Sorry my comment wasn't more clear--it was responding to what Meghan was saying how "everyone" should be provided a service and not denied if you're a Republican/Me.

Meghan didn't misunderstand. She made it all about herself, which is par for the course. She sat back and smiled smugly when Whoopi said those that threatened to boycott were bots and probably didn't even live there or go to that salon.

1 hour ago, CheezyXpressed said:

 

 

Violence is horrible, but we should all have guns and never reform gun laws, we should also start as many wars as we can because that's the American way.

I have a bit of an issue with this line of thinking. Number one, it's hypocritical. Number two, as someone who comes from a country that is getting continuously bombed by the States for no good reason (the US hasn't declared war on them and they're bombing away) this will only cause more people to turn against you. Rosie mentioned this back when she was attacked by Fox News and had the fight with Elizabeth, but no one really pays attention to this. Terrorism (by Muslim folk, because white non Muslim folk can never be this, even when they bomb people using Fed-Ex) has gone up astronomically since the war on Terror.

I don't want to get too political, but as a Canadian I don't get this line of thinking from Meghan. Bombing people doesn't help anyone and when you bomb people war crimes happen. It's happened (and still going on too) in Iraq, it's happened (and still going on) in Afghanistan, it's happened in Vietnam, and it's happening now in all of the other countries the US bombs that no one knows about.

I'm sorry if this is a bit much, it just frustrates me so much whenever I hear someone say this, especially Meghan who is 'against' all forms of violence. If you're from a country that is being bombed for no reason, and that will include NK if anything happens, then nothing can justify it. Nothing.

 

Edit: I just want to add that those like Meghan who are all for bombing first and then 'diplomacy' after is that in Iraq more people miss the days of Saddam Hussein. A dictator who did horrible things, but you will have people who hate each other in Iraq long for those days because at least they had a life and not a puppet for a president.

Sorry, this topic really gets to me. I hate it.

Meghan is fine with this because this violence is going to be perpetrated on a country she doesn't like/people who deserve it, and because they're not "her people."

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Why would anyone want to described as hawkish? MM seemed to be proud to be war first. She's exhausting. 

Edited by imjagain
  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
56 minutes ago, OnTime said:

I think she said he was a great cook because he was married and divorced.

Quite a lot of info on him, considering she never even says his name.

Maybe she has trouble remembering it because it isn't "Meghan McCain", being the self-absorbed bitch that she is.  Or she doesn't want anybody googling it just for the heck of it and learning things about him she would rather not be known.  -  And now that I typed that, I'm going googling.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
24 minutes ago, imjagain said:

Why would anyone want to described as hawkish? MM seemed to be proud to be war first. She's exhausting. 

Yes, this was blowing my mind.  Is being "hawkish" something to be proud of?  It is also odd that Elsa is so pro-military, and yet she "loves" John Bolton.  News coverage last night had all the pundits saying that you want to have military personnel (Generals) in these positions, because they understand the cost of war.  They compared to Bush and Iraq, and how the non military people around Bush (like Bolton) pushed him into that war.  So being from a military family, wouldn't Elsa want less war, and more diplomacy?  And wouldn't she want more military leaders in those key positions advising the President?  It doesn't make much sense to me.  The definition of hawkish is: advocating an aggressive or warlike policy, especially in foreign affairs.  Synonyms are warmongering, belligerent and aggressive.  So this is what she is proud of?  

A day without Whoopi is a wonderful thing.

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh, I knew the salon didn't refuse service; but that people on social media were threatening to boycott because she did. Sorry my comment wasn't more clear--it was responding to what Meghan was saying how "everyone" should be provided a service and not denied if you're a Republican/Me.

Meghan didn't misunderstand. She made it all about herself, which is par for the course. She sat back and smiled smugly when Whoopi said those that threatened to boycott were bots and probably didn't even live there or go to that salon.

Meghan is fine with this because this violence is going to be perpetrated on a country she doesn't like/people who deserve it, and because they're not "her people."

Does she not understand that people will die, maimed, and forever altered psychologically.. Not to mention, that will create new threats to our country's national security, for generations to come.  I will never understand people who claim to be pro-life, but, are very willing on inflicting violence on others. Nuclear war is no joke..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size