Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Nothing Here For Me

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

At the risk of being an armchair psychiatrist, I'd say it's more like a personality disorder.  Maybe borderline or narcissistic?  Grant you, I'm basing this on Psych 102 from nearly 20 years ago! I'd love for somebody with an actual degree (or at least firsthand experience dealing with somebody like him) to weigh in! 

On a different topic, did anybody catch the name of the resort they stayed at? It did look very nice! 

I don't want to disagree with anyone on here that gave some pretty convincing diagnoses, but Kelsie is a reiki master and she said he just needs to put himself first more.  

When Scheana and Roooooooob were talking about selling Shay's shit on Divorce Closet a couple episodes back I figured it was just some shitty app.  Little did I know it was their shitty app!  I almost fell off my couch laughing.

• Love 23
3 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I don't want to disagree with anyone on here that gave some pretty convincing diagnoses, but Kelsie is a reiki master and she said he just needs to put himself first more.  

LOL You're awesome. 

My bad.  You're right.  We must yield to the professional.  

• Love 9

I am in the wrong profession. I need to be "certified" in assuring narcissists or whatever the appropriate DSM-5 term is that they should think of themselves MORE. 

My brother-in-law recently went to one of those who told him the same thing, thus making an already insufferable asshole compound his douchebaggery. And of course, like Jax, he is So Glad he found this Wonderful Woman Like No Other. He now has extra permission never to evolve.

Think of the $$ to be made at a small sacrifice of integrity! 

I am also far too invested in feeling bad for Brittany and angry at Jax. LVP's talk with (at) Brittany was some of the best advice she's not taking.

If Stassi and Lala would hang out more one-on-one, that would be far more interesting to me than these tired old plots. Maybe a little manscaping chameleon and pasta-Muppeting on the sidelines. 

• Love 13
5 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

When Scheana and Roooooooob were talking about selling Shay's shit on Divorce Closet a couple episodes back I figured it was just some shitty app.  Little did I know it was their shitty app!  I almost fell off my couch laughing.

LOL!  DUH how could I have forgotten Reiki Master Kelsie's totes-astute diagnosis of Young Apprentice Jason?? 

I forgot to mention my reaction when he told Brittany that little nugget of information: 

giphy.gif

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 7

I dont feel sorry for Brittany, she is playing everyone. She complains to everyone about Jax then wants everyone to understand HE LOVES HIM.

She is that friend in high school, everyone gets sick and tired of.

Jax is a loser but he is who he is, the women are the dummies to stay with him. 

• Love 12
On 3/20/2018 at 7:25 PM, sadiebyuca said:

I was completely befuddled by Brittany saying that her dream was to work with children.  I've never seen her volunteer with children, only with dogs.  She went to college, but not for education.  It's confusing to me.  She's a waitress and could easily be getting credentials or certifications at the same time.  She just doesn't want to do it.  That really bugged me. 

Brittany is a former pageant contestant-it sounded like a canned pageant response. You just never hear a pageant contestant say they want to get on a reality show so they can, get naked, drink to the point of borderline comatose, swear and sleep around.

• Love 5
On 3/20/2018 at 12:32 PM, Duke2801 said:

At the risk of being an armchair psychiatrist, I'd say it's more like a personality disorder.  Maybe borderline or narcissistic?  Grant you, I'm basing this on Psych 102 from nearly 20 years ago! I'd love for somebody with an actual degree (or at least firsthand experience dealing with somebody like him) to weigh in! 

On a different topic, did anybody catch the name of the resort they stayed at? It did look very nice! 

Actual degreed person weighing in lol. If I had to guess, I’d say he has BPD. People with anti-social personality disorder are not emo and aggressively take advantage of people. 

Jax is a philanderer and opportunist when it comes to sex, but he’s not aggressively trying to take advantage of people for money or other things. And he pays his own way and isn’t a mooch. People with APD have no feelings whatsoever and Jax feels sorry for himself all the time. I get the feeling he looks for his current or next girlfriend to fill up the emotional emptiness inside of him. Initially a new relationship does that, but eventually it peters out. When that happens, Jax moves on to the next gf and repeats the cycle but it never works bc a relationship can’t “fix” what’s wrong with him inside.

Also, someone with APD would not care at all about dumping someone. The fact that Jax can never do this, has self-image issues that change constantly, is always looking for someone to complete him, and can’t bring himself to end a relationship that’s making him miserable all smacks of BPD.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 9

I know Scheana gets a lot of grief for being dumb, shallow and vapid, but really Rob is an asshole, too. He knows exactly how she feels and he intentionally leads her on, probably for sex and air time. I know she’s a grown woman, but he’s taking advantage of her feelings for him and it pisses me off. It’s not fair of him to keep her in his back pocket. If he were a good human being, he would be honest with how he feels about her and where he thinks the relationship is going.

For as much grief as Jax gets, Rob should get some, too.

Speaking of Jax, Britney is a grown woman. All these other women fighting her battles for her is just ridiculous. Britney has made up her mind to stay with him for now so they should love and support her, even if they don’t agree. She’s not 5.

I think these other women get near hysterical about Jax because they are also frustrated with him for their own personal reasons AND he might remind them of times other men have treated them them this way (rude, dismissive, gaslighting, disrespectful). I think they’re honestly angry on Britney’s behalf but they’re projecting a lot of other stuff onto him, too.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Silo said:

I know Scheana gets a lot of grief for being dumb, shallow and vapid, but really Rob is an asshole, too. He knows exactly how she feels and he intentionally leads her on, probably for sex and air time. I know she’s a grown woman, but he’s taking advantage of her feelings for him and it pisses me off. It’s not fair of him to keep her in his back pocket. If he were a good human being, he would be honest with how he feels about her and where he thinks the relationship is going.

I don't know that I agree with this. To me, it's pretty clear how Rob feels. He isn't falsely portraying himself as madly in love. He does not tell her he loves her. She just INFERS that he does. He says, "wow" when she talks about marriage. I've never once seen him intentionally make grand claims to try and get her to stay with him. Hell, I don't think he needs to. She's clinging on to that "handy man" for dear life. I do think Rob cares for her, but I don't think he was ready for the kind of intense relationship she was seeking. And I don't think he led her to believe he was. She just invents that shit in her own mind. 

• Love 21
On 3/20/2018 at 8:26 PM, gingerella said:

She's as full of shit as Jax is, only difference is she presents as the simpering, long suffering gf. She's as stupid and ignorant as he is.

I agree, I'm tired of her stand by my man BS. She's with him as long as the show keeps getting renewed. And as far as I can tell, this show is ratings gold so Jax will be well in to his 40's before it's cancelled and Brit will be nowhere closer to working with special needs children than she is right now. In fact, I believe because they are not on any birth control, Brit wouldn't mind getting pregnant and trapping Jax for good. After all, she thinks he would be a great dad. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I don't know that I agree with this. To me, it's pretty clear how Rob feels. He isn't falsely portraying himself as madly in love. He does not tell her he loves her. She just INFERS that he does. He says, "wow" when she talks about marriage. I've never once seen him intentionally make grand claims to try and get her to stay with him. Hell, I don't think he needs to. She's clinging on to that "handy man" for dear life. I do think Rob cares for her, but I don't think he was ready for the kind of intense relationship she was seeking. And I don't think he led her to believe he was. She just invents that shit in her own mind. 

He knows exactly how she feels and is purposely not being direct with her. He gives her waffle-y, wish washy answers and he knows she’s filling in the blanks with whatever she wants to believe. Yes, she may delusional but she is being egged on in a intentionally passive way. It’s shady. Rob is not a good guy.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Silo said:

For as much grief as Jax gets, Rob should get some, too.

Speaking of Jax, Britney is a grown woman. All these other women fighting her battles for her is just ridiculous. Britney has made up her mind to stay with him for now so they should love and support her, even if they don’t agree. She’s not 5.

I think these other women get near hysterical about Jax because they are also frustrated with him for their own personal reasons AND he might remind them of times other men have treated them them this way (rude, dismissive, gaslighting, disrespectful). I think they’re honestly angry on Britney’s behalf but they’re projecting a lot of other stuff onto him, too.

I felt sorry for Shay last year at the Reunion when he found out Scheana was boning Rob. Didn't Shay say something like-"I follow him on Instagram", he looked so wounded.  Scheana is definitely one who needs to "pump the brakes" with Rob and Rob needs to help Scheana help herself.  I think the biggest issue with Scheana is she loves herself far more than she loves anyone else and sees her prey man  solely as what he can do for her and he can enhance her brand.  It is a great catch if you can land it but there are consequences to hooking up with someone who only thinks of how to better the other you-see Shay. (I can't believe he was only taking 3-5 painkillers a day.)

I get the impression if Rob were someone truly available the other lovelies would be all over him but he just give off the vibe of not available-and not because of his love and adoration of Scheana.  I think Rob realizes the show gives a little exposure, as the serious adult on the show, for his production endeavors (advertising) and vacation rental.  

Stassi and Kristen seem to be a little too vested in destroying the Jax/Britney relationship.  I can not figure out what is in it for Scheana to try and break them up.  It has to suck when Stassi and Kristen were rolling around with Jax he was broke and they were bankrolling their guys-or so they claim. Now Jax has two reality shows and neither Stassi or Kristen can influence a different result dump Jax result.   Or maybe they feel if the Jax settles down the show will die on the vine.  Kristen is barely hanging on and if not for the crazy that is Kristen trying to destroy Jax or James she is out of story lines.

It would surprise me if Britney dumps Jax and we have a season of hi trying to win Britney back.   Kind of a Season 3 redux.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Silo said:

He knows exactly how she feels and is purposely not being direct with her. He gives her waffle-y, wish washy answers and he knows she’s filling in the blanks with whatever she wants to believe. Yes, she may delusional but she is being egged on in a intentionally passive way. It’s shady. Rob is not a good guy.

I don't think he's a good guy. But I just don't see him egging her on; I don't see her as some type of victim. I think it's pretty clear how he feels and she's choosing to believe otherwise. If he was telling her he loved her and promising marriage, while telling others the opposite behind her back, THEN I would see it that way. But I think he's just a douchey dude who is into her for whatever reason, and she is desperate to build the relationship into more than it is in order to offset the feelings she has about the failure of her marriage. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, Silo said:

Actual degreed person weighing in lol. If I had to guess, I’d say he has BPD. People with anti-social personality disorder are not emo and aggressively take advantage of people. 

Jax is a philanderer and opportunist when it comes to sex, but he’s not aggressively trying to take advantage of people for money or other things. And he pays his own way and isn’t a mooch. People with APD have no feelings whatsoever and Jax feels sorry for himself all the time. I get the feeling he looks for his current or next girlfriend to fill up the emotional emptiness inside of him. Initially a new relationship does that, but eventually it peters out. When that happens, Jax moves on to the next gf and repeats the cycle but it never works bc a relationship can’t “fix” what’s wrong with him inside.

Also, someone with APD would not care at all about dumping someone. The fact that Jax can never do this, has self-image issues that change constantly, is always looking for someone to complete him, and can’t bring himself to end a relationship that’s making him miserable all smacks of BPD.

I completely agree. I am also a requested "degreed" person. Dr. Lucky London is a Clinical Psychologist. I have spent a lot of time watching Jax and do not see psychopathy. What appears antisocial (breaking the law, the rules don't apply to him, treating people badly) is really a lot of self sabotage and the charismatic drama of borderline personality disorder. It is often overlooked in men and the aggression and self harm is turned outward and they are labeled antisocial. Jax does not regularly engage in empathy if he doesn't want to, yet he knows he is a piece of shit for what he does and he feels really terrible about himself and always wants new women to feed his ego and tell him he is great because he feels so broken and damaged. Very classic borderline behavior and he is very charming. Not even close to psychopathy for me. As crazy as it is, the mindfulness meditation type techniques Jax is learning from the "Reiki Healer" are a great tool for a borderline disordered personality that loses touch witch reality when experiencing overwhelming emotion. 

• Love 16
20 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I don't think he's a good guy. But I just don't see him egging her on; I don't see her as some type of victim. I think it's pretty clear how he feels and she's choosing to believe otherwise. If he was telling her he loved her and promising marriage, while telling others the opposite behind her back, THEN I would see it that way. But I think he's just a douchey dude who is into her for whatever reason, and she is desperate to build the relationship into more than it is in order to offset the feelings she has about the failure of her marriage. 

I think being purposely vague with her when he knows she is obsessed with him is leading her on. It is done with purpose and intent in order to get airtime and to continue having sex with her. That’s why it’s wrong. If he were to flat out tell her that he’s not interested in a long-term exclusive relationship or marriage and she was STILL into him, that would be all on her. As it stands, I think they both play a part in maintaining her delusion.

• Love 6

Jax has been ignoring his cheater storyline and instead acting in a one man arc as a bartender in midlife crisis.  I’ve always found Jax the most eager to lean into the 4th wall - show persona (ie “omg I need a shift bc I’m broke!” bs), which makes sense given his own identity is a role play. So I think this job farce is a fiction born from his real jealousy of the Toms/Lisa project AND beef w Lisa.  Something happened w them and it wasn’t him being late once. Jax has always been a favorite naughty pet of hers and needy Jax is totally sulking watching her play w other toys. He’s the #1 toy!

• Love 14
52 minutes ago, Inspectabecky said:

Jax has been ignoring his cheater storyline and instead acting in a one man arc as a bartender in midlife crisis.  I’ve always found Jax the most eager to lean into the 4th wall - show persona (ie “omg I need a shift bc I’m broke!” bs), which makes sense given his own identity is a role play. So I think this job farce is a fiction born from his real jealousy of the Toms/Lisa project AND beef w Lisa.  Something happened w them and it wasn’t him being late once. Jax has always been a favorite naughty pet of hers and needy Jax is totally sulking watching her play w other toys. He’s the #1 toy!

^^^^^^I agree!

eta: Jax/Jason is totally sulking. Seriously though, he did get his own spinoff show with Brittany (and I can’t imagine another season of that fiasco.) I would think LVP was a producer or at least instrumental in that production and IMHO, LVP was disappointed with what they brought to the table. I was! So now LVP has moved on to the Tom’s  and they might be able to facilitate an interesting spinoff show with their new bar, BIG MAYBE. Plus, the icing on the cake is that everyone seems to  love Brittany and she’s doing everything she can to make the relationship work. Unfortunately for him, he is just a middle aged loser asshole.  Reality TV is not his friend. 

Edited by AntAnn
  • Love 7

Jax is trying to get Brittany to break up with him.  He won't do it himself.   But the Southern Gal she is - she won't!!!  She'll keep forgiving and seeing the good in him. 

Given the fact that he can't even speak in his TH's, he can't remember common phrases, I just don't see how he would be good at writing.  

I like that Rob has NO intentions of letting Scheana be a business partner.  I am laughing maniacally while typing that and recalling that conversation.

• Love 5

I have to admit I am super curious about the Reiki therapy.   I found one a few miles way from where I live.  It's expensive!!   $200 for a 90 minute session IF you have already had your aura cleansed or read.   It's $50-$75 for that.  They suggest having it cleansed or read beforehand.   I can see myself not believing this but also being way into it.   Would anyone here ever try it?

32 minutes ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

I have to admit I am super curious about the Reiki therapy.   I found one a few miles way from where I live.  It's expensive!!   $200 for a 90 minute session IF you have already had your aura cleansed or read.   It's $50-$75 for that.  They suggest having it cleansed or read beforehand.   I can see myself not believing this but also being way into it.   Would anyone here ever try it?

I go to a naturopath to deal with a chronic autoimmune disease and he does all kinds of “woo-woo” things with energy. Some of this stuff, I can’t explain how in the world it works, but it actually seems to work! (He’s also an MD, so it’s a mix of everything: Western medications/supplements, Eastern Chinese/Indian treatments, some German holistic stuff, etc.) His 9-year-old daughter can do reiki! My very first visit he went into the other room to get some test and his daughter was there heard me talking about my joint pain in my elbow. She asks if she can try her reiki on me—sure kid, why not. She stands behind me, not touching me at all, but I could feel this warmth building in my elbow, and then suddenly I can move it just fine! So, yeah, I do think it’s possible that this reiki therapist is helping Jax. I think the guy still needs traditional psychotherapy, too, but I believe that she does seem to be helping him. 

• Love 9

I 100% buy that mindfulness meditation techniques can be helpful to Jax. But he also needs someone—a professional—who will get him to  own his BS, not someone like Kelsey who affirms it, cuddles it, and wraps it in a big fuzzy chunky sweater.

Edited by ivygirl
  • Love 18
5 hours ago, IDreamofJoaquin said:

You know, now that I think about it, I’m remembering that someone did perform Reiki on me. I was getting a “regular” massage and she did it during the service without me asking for it. I did notice something kind of strange—a weird energy, enough to be “felt” differently from the rest of the massage—and she mentioned at the end that she’d done it. She meant well and meant for it to be positive, but that part did make me uncomfortable and it didn’t work any magic on me, no pun/whatever intended. 

So it does seem to really be a thing—but it’s not for me. Probably also depends on the practitioner. MMV.

• Love 1

I apologize for registering just to ask this question but... how much cocaine does Jax have to do to get his eyes to bulge out all the time? Jesus Christ it makes me uncomfortable to look at. 

I actually did some googling and apparently it can be caused by plastic surgery:

https://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/columns/straight-dope/article/13047713/what-causes-sanpaku-eyes-and-what-the-hell-are-sanpaku

still sticking with my drug hypothesis, though. 

• Love 3
On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 2:38 PM, JenE4 said:

I go to a naturopath to deal with a chronic autoimmune disease and he does all kinds of “woo-woo” things with energy. Some of this stuff, I can’t explain how in the world it works, but it actually seems to work! (He’s also an MD, so it’s a mix of everything: Western medications/supplements, Eastern Chinese/Indian treatments, some German holistic stuff, etc.) His 9-year-old daughter can do reiki! My very first visit he went into the other room to get some test and his daughter was there heard me talking about my joint pain in my elbow. She asks if she can try her reiki on me—sure kid, why not. She stands behind me, not touching me at all, but I could feel this warmth building in my elbow, and then suddenly I can move it just fine! So, yeah, I do think it’s possible that this reiki therapist is helping Jax. I think the guy still needs traditional psychotherapy, too, but I believe that she does seem to be helping him. 

I go to a naturopath as well and have had acupuncture and cupping done and I have had my chakra read.  It made me feel good and I agreed with what they said but sometimes some of those things are just general statements (we all have childhood pain).  When I was reading up on a local facility for the reiki therapy it said they had something called biofeedback.  I remember my husband and I had tried to see a counselor once and she told us that's what she does. At the time we were like "ummm what?" and stopped seeing her.  Now I would be into it if I was going alone.  But to echo what many have said, we needed real therapy to get down to the bottom of some difficult things, just like Jax does.

• Love 3

I feel like there was something that happened in the last 2 episodes that wasn’t shown. Kristen and Stasi give Billy a warning about Jeremy. All hell breaks loose. Tom, Ariana, and Lala are all enraged. Arianna gets offended at the Girls Night and Scheena leaves abruptly (why did she get up and leave all of a sudden?). Arianna finds multiple ways to be self righteous, as she does. Lala is team Maddox. Then Stassi and Lala are meeting to plan an event and totally cool with each other and Tom and Airanna are going with everyone to Mexico and only concerned about bikinis and manscaping and the whole thing seems to be dropped. What? I feel like something happened off screen that walked everyone back. Maybe Lala saw video of Jeremy’s behavior at the wedding? Or production told everyone to drop it? It was just so abrupt for everyone to be going on a typical dysfunctional VPR vacation.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I feel like there was something that happened in the last 2 episodes that wasn’t shown. Kristen and Stasi give Billy a warning about Jeremy. All hell breaks loose. Tom, Ariana, and Lala are all engraged. Arianna gets offended at the Girls Night and Scheena leaves abruptly (why did she get up and leave all of a sudden?). Arianna finds multiple ways to be self righteous, as she does. Lala is team Maddox. Then Stassi and Lala are meeting to plan an event and totally cool with each other and Tom and Airanna are going with everyone to Mexico and only concerned about bikinis and manscaping and the whole thing seems to be dropped. What? I feel like something happened off screen that walked everyone back. Maybe Lala saw video of Jeremy’s behavior at the wedding? Or production told everyone to drop it? It was just so abrupt for everyone to be going on a typical dysfunctional VPR vacation.

I agree. Andy on WWHL said the reunion was 10 hours long, so hopefully they address the whole thing.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

I considered the reason Scheana got up so abruptly was that maybe Jeremy had made passes as HER, but she didn't want to go against her friend or look to be siding with the Coven?

Yes, but that would be be SUPER weird because it would be so out-of-character for her because she loves to make everything about herself. I’m not disagreeing, I just think that her leaving becomes even more of a mystery. What could have happened that was so bad that she lost a prime opportunity to make it all about her?

Or maybe she left bc she realized none of it was going to be about her.

• Love 11
22 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I feel like there was something that happened in the last 2 episodes that wasn’t shown. Kristen and Stasi give Billy a warning about Jeremy. All hell breaks loose. Tom, Ariana, and Lala are all enraged. Arianna gets offended at the Girls Night and Scheena leaves abruptly (why did she get up and leave all of a sudden?). Arianna finds multiple ways to be self righteous, as she does. Lala is team Maddox. Then Stassi and Lala are meeting to plan an event and totally cool with each other and Tom and Airanna are going with everyone to Mexico and only concerned about bikinis and manscaping and the whole thing seems to be dropped. What? I feel like something happened off screen that walked everyone back. Maybe Lala saw video of Jeremy’s behavior at the wedding? Or production told everyone to drop it? It was just so abrupt for everyone to be going on a typical dysfunctional VPR vacation.

I think Stassi and Lala were cool with one another because even though Lala was the one that brought up the Jeremy thing, she seemed to back off once Stassi explained what happened and how Jeremy made her feel. I think the only reason Lala brought it up is because the girls were talking about someone's family member. Not to mention, she brought it up with  having no appropriate context to what happened at the wedding, she wasn't there to witness it nor did she have the luxury of looking at video evidence the way viewers did. I think once the girls started explaining what happened at the wedding,I think I recall that Lala backed off and it was Ariana that got defensive and denied any of that happening.

I wasn't surprised by Tom and Ariana going to Mexico because it was a trip for Jax planned by Brittany. Tom loves Jax and everyone loves Brittany and given that they were still on good terms with the majority of people going, I don't think they needed much consideration before deciding to go. I feel that the only reason why the subject didn't come back up in Mexico (at least not yet) is because of the whole 'Jax may move to Tampa' thing was dropped on them which only managed to anger all of the women on behalf of Brittany. I feel that if Jax/Brittany hadn't brought up the Tampa thing, the Jeremy thing would have been the default drama that would have been brought up on this trip.

• Love 2
On March 22, 2018 at 4:03 PM, ghoulina said:

This. I don't think he's all that great, but I don't think he's trying to manipulate her. What would he be manipulating her to do? If he did manipulate her, I think he'd have gotten what he was after and moved on. I think he likes being with her (not sure why) and is happy where things stand. I don't think he wants to marry her, but I'm not sure if HE knows that. He seems to think he'll get there eventually. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. Now, if he starts cheating on her and lying to her (and I don't mean the voices Scheana hears in her head) then I'll reconsider. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Stan39 said:

This. I don't think he's all that great, but I don't think he's trying to manipulate her. What would he be manipulating her to do? If he did manipulate her, I think he'd have gotten what he was after and moved on. I think he likes being with her (not sure why) and is happy where things stand. I don't think he wants to marry her, but I'm not sure if HE knows that. He seems to think he'll get there eventually. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. Now, if he starts cheating on her and lying to her (and I don't mean the voices Scheana hears in her head) then I'll reconsider. 

Air time and sex. Some guys aren’t hit it and quit it. Some guys like to hang around and milk the cow, so to speak, until the girl says no more or the guy gets bored.

• Love 6
On 3/26/2018 at 5:17 PM, Stan39 said:

Like I mentioned above, Lala was on Heather McDonald's podcast, and she said that Rob is a douche.  Heather did not ask her to elaborate until later on, and Lala said something like, "oh, sure, he hates that she is on the show and broke up with her because she is on the show BUT he is at every red carpet, every party, invites the whole group to his house in Big Bear where he can show off his waterskiing skills."

• Love 4
On 3/20/2018 at 3:33 AM, JenE4 said:

Right. Selling your ex’s belongings at Also notice how Super Rob—did you know he can hang a TV in 7 minutes?

I know I'm late, but I just saw this. Totally reminded me of Magic Rob and his TV hanging prowess: 

Screenshot_20180415-144903_BuzzFeed.jpg

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
On 3/20/2018 at 12:18 PM, eggsnbacon said:

Her job title alone is super shady. Pulling out whatever she was pulling out midair? Give me a break. No better than fake psychics. 

It wasn't long ago that people thought being a life-coach was a bullshit job and now a lot more people take it seriously, so maybe she's trying to start something.

On 3/20/2018 at 12:40 PM, rho said:

The return of Classic Tom! Flat ironing and forehead shaving all in the same episode. Whata throwback!

Now they do it in beauty salons for $250 per treatment session and call it Dermaplaning! 

On 3/20/2018 at 12:46 PM, ivygirl said:

This Adam dude can’t be any worse of a bartender than Jax. 

LOL Even LVP says so!

If Adam at least washes his hands, he's already a better bartender than Jax.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 3/20/2018 at 1:12 PM, Petunia13 said:

Ordinary stranger: hi 

sheana: Rob loves me.

now wary stranger: that's fine.....

sheana: you know what's better than fine, my BF Rob who's great at everything and he LOVES me (smiling hard through clenched teeth) 

I've never seen such an average man be described in an inflated way of this degree.  I mean, Rob's not pathetic, he has a job and goals, but nothing about him is that much above average.  When you're just in the middle and someone you're dating raises you up to waaaaay above what and who you are, I think that can be quite appealing.  You have someone who is blowing up your ego at all times.  You would want to stay with that person for at least a little while, because you feel so good about yourself.

• Love 1
On 3/20/2018 at 1:57 PM, Wicked said:

Let's be real. Jax will never leave the Pump Rules cameras for a hockey job in Florida 

For ANY job, anywhere.  He has zero actual life and work skills.  He's a shitty bartender at best.

On 3/20/2018 at 2:03 PM, Sun-Bun said:

Oh Scheana....she's just beyond awkward with her painfully creepy Rob-session. And after watching the second season over again on the marathon today, I'd forgotten how much prettier and fresher she once was, before she morphed into this alien bobblehead divorcée with desperate mutant claws to sink into unsuspecting meatheads.

Speaking of claws, I still hear Scheana clacking her rank-ass nails in the Summer House episode and criticising the people there for eating seafood.  "You should never eat anything with claws! Are you going to eat a cat?!" - really, Scheana??  You're going to compare eating a cat to eating lobsters and prawns??? 

On 3/20/2018 at 3:53 PM, itsadryheat said:

Unless it's a kids hockey league, I call BS on some guy calling Jax with a legit Hockey League "opportunity".

An "opportunity" in any major league sports is very competitive, at all levels. 

"Yeah, let's call the no degree bartender, who hasn't lived here in years and has no experience in the industry and give him a job-no interview needed."

He doesn't even know how to play, not even street hockey.  Working out at the gym is not the same as playing sports.  I know he lifts weights, but I don't believe that he's even aerobically fit.  This is just another Sweater Line.  As if he has the discipline to play professional sports!!

On 3/21/2018 at 1:39 AM, Panda Bear said:

Jax has always treated Brittany like garbage and he always will. In season 4, we saw him try to get with Lala, lie about dating Brittany, and complain about her moving to LA for him; in season 5, we saw him say she's lazy and act like she never works; in their spin-off, we saw him insult her family and friends and complain about her weight; and this season, we've seen him cheat on her and blame her for it every time she tries to talk to him about it, not to mention all of the gross stuff this episode that's already been discussed. He's awful and she needs to dump the motherfucker already. The power imbalance of him being her way onto TV is gone now; she can do it on her own and she should. Or she should seriously go to school and get a degree in special education if that's her dream job. She would probably be a lot happier.

He still believes that he's Not That Bad because he's never hit a woman (to our knowledge).  He's even compared his behaviour to that of Schwartz and thought he was better because he's never thrown a drink on a girl's head.  Yeah, you're a real Atticus Finch.

On 3/21/2018 at 1:40 AM, Mindthinkr said:

Lisa is in desperate need of a riding lesson. One of the first things that they teach you is to keep you heels down. Aqua tack...tacky. She should have chosen pink! 

She can afford to buy any horse she wants... but doesn't mean she can ride! 

Stassi’s musical choices cracked me up. “Show tunes, Reggae and the soundtrack from GOT’s”

I'm actually okay with that.  You can sing along to show tunes, dance to reggae, and the GOT soundtrack is pretty awesome.  Some doctors at my hospital listen to it during surgery. I'm not a gamer, but I do like gaming music from Civilization and Skyrim.  And hubby and I listen to the songs from Need for Speed when we are driving.  I know, such nerds!!

As they say...I need to see the receipts about this job in Tampa. 

There was no job in Tampa.  It's like the "I was going to be a fireman" bullshit.

On 3/21/2018 at 3:32 AM, Duke2801 said:

Antisocial personality disorder with histrionic and narcissistic tendencies.  In the earlier seasons, I wondered if he had frontal lobe damage, as that affects impulse control and aggression, but I would need to see a brain scan to determine that.  He's not an intelligent person and he doesn't plan and scheme to destroy people, but his behaviour is largely due to not dealing with the consequences of his actions.  His parents didn't bother teaching him what was wrong and right and his mother even mentioned not punishing him when he stole things. 

That is not to say that his current behaviour is not 100% his fault - it IS.  But the way he was when he was younger would have been the result of his parents' inability to make him deal with consequences.  You can never teach him to be a better person.  The only way to do that is by force,  à la  Ludovico technique.  So, he's basically going to remain a piece of shit for the rest of his life. 

• Love 2