Type keyword(s) to search

Season 1 Discussion

Bort

1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

Yikes! The ratings are tanking with a 0.2 in the demo and 750K total viewers. I know Zap2It says it doesn't "really matter" since they sold the show to Netflix overseas but honestly, with ratings that low I can't imagine this series getting another order.

Because if The CW can sell a show overseas, then the ratings don't matter, it still turns a profit.

1 hour ago, kariyaki said:

Nobody watched Gossip Girl either but it ran for six seasons.

Not true. It was a hit for CW standards before Josh Safran ruined it. 

2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

Just because they made money off it doesn't mean they're going to keep showing it if nobody is watching it. And that's pretty much what's happening. 

Because, honestly, it's really hard to watch. 

• Love 1

Nobody watched Gossip Girl either but it ran for six seasons.

Gossip girl got between a 1.1 and 1.4 in the 18-49 demo in its first three seasons; the lowest it sunk to was 0.5 in season six. It also got between 2 and 2.5 million total viewers in its first three seasons. When it was cancelled it was down to about 900K.

By comparison, this is Dynasty's third episode and it's already down to 0.2 and 750K.

That? Stinks. Even by CW standards. I mean, that's embarrassingly low for a brand new show. 

• Love 1

Just because they made money off it doesn't mean they're going to keep showing it if nobody is watching it. And that's pretty much what's happening. 

I have to agree.  Dynasty's ratings are terrible, and it isn't like it's some huge critical smash either to help save it.  Honestly, it always seemed like a strange match for the CW.  Now, maybe there are other factors and the CW doesn't really care who is watching.  That's entirely possible, but it would not shock me if the show doesn't get a second season.   

I don't really get Cristal's backstory. She stole money from . . . somewhere, then next scene she's with her sister and her sister is giving her money. Huh? Did she give the money to her sister? If her sister still has half of it why can't she buy her way out of Argentina? How did Sammy Jo get to America?

I'm with you.  It's not very clear.  I guess they stole it from someone bad, and that is why Cristal and her sister were on the run?  

Edited by txhorns79
13 hours ago, txhorns79 said:

I have to agree.  Dynasty's ratings are terrible, and it isn't like it's some huge critical smash either to help save it.  Honestly, it always seemed like a strange match for the CW.  Now, maybe there are other factors and the CW doesn't really care who is watching.  That's entirely possible, but it would not shock me if the show doesn't get a second season.   

It's not necessarily a strange match (I find Valor a really strange match because they've never done a military drama before, from what I can recall). This show is very similar to Gossip Girl, and The CW does like to do remakes of something else as well as their original content. However, it definitely is doing poorly because The CW has grown out from its Gossip Girl days, so it doesn't quite fit on this network anymore. This network is mostly comic book remakes and dramedies. 

So, with the low ratings, it technically should be cancelled (I mean, I think these are the lowest ratings The CW has gotten) but if it IS being sold on Netflix and is doing well with the online community, it might be cancelled on The CW but moved to Netflix full-time. 

Ultimately, it's not the worst show they've put out. I actually quite enjoyed this episode and it really did give me GG vibes. But its ratings probably won't give it another season on this particular network. 

I'd be interested ti know how many episodes were ordered. I'd be surprised if a full 22 episodes were ordered; generally, shows on Netflix do not have that many episodes so I'd say the standard 13 is more likely. In which case the CW (and Netflix) will air all 13 but at this point I doubt very much any additional episodes will be ordered.

On 10/26/2017 at 2:24 PM, iMonrey said:

That necklace was all kinds of ugly. It looked like it was made out of scrap metal.

I don't really get Cristal's backstory. She stole money from . . . somewhere, then next scene she's with her sister and her sister is giving her money. Huh? Did she give the money to her sister? If her sister still has half of it why can't she buy her way out of Argentina? How did Sammy Jo get to America?

On 10/26/2017 at 8:20 PM, txhorns79 said:

I'm with you.  It's not very clear.  I guess they stole it from someone bad, and that is why Cristal and her sister were on the run?  

That's the impression I got -- Cristal's sister was the mastermind, but Cristal got away

Cristal was stupid for not reading the pre-nup, but not being allowed to keep her own money? What about her salary from her job?

Anders had the best line of the night when he referred to Cristal as the "latest" Mrs. Carrington, but it would have worked better if Blake had more than one ex-wife.

I think my issue with Steven is that he's a brunet. 

While anything can happen, this was Les Moonves comment before the show actually debuted (August 2017):

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/edited-transcript-cbs-earnings-conference-033925537.html

A great recent example of the power of owning content is the new version of Dynasty that will premiere this fall on The CW. We own 100% of the show, and we've already licensed it to Netflix in 188 countries similar to the lucrative deal we did for our new Star Trek: Discovery franchise last year. So this means, Dynasty is profitable before it even hits the air.

It seems there were only 13 episodes ordered.  I can't imagine the show getting a "back-nine" unless they have a stunning casting announcement for "Alexis".  Even then, I wonder if it will just move to CBS All Access once these 13 are aired.

8 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

I think my issue with Steven is that he's a brunet. 

My issue is that he's too Paul Lynde.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, LakeGal said:

I wish both Steven and Jeff were played by better looking men.  Yes, I am shallow.

The first time we saw Jeff, when Fallon went to see him, I thought he was the nerdy IT guy she needed to erase her email trail.

• Love 1

With all these teases about Alexis...please don't hire a typical CW performer.  Joan Collins was so unique and timeless as Alexis that I don't envy the show's task of getting another Alexis.

Fallon is very cold, probably shut down the second Alexis left.  Will it be Fallon vs Alexis instead of Cristal vs Alexis?  I hope so.

Sammy Jo may now be gay and a man, but the essence is still there. 

• Love 1

With all these teases about Alexis...please don't hire a typical CW performer.  Joan Collins was so unique and timeless as Alexis that I don't envy the show's task of getting another Alexis.

Honestly, unless they stated that Alexis was British (and I missed it), I keep thinking they'll go with Heather Locklear.  You figure given that Kristal and Fallon are both brunettes, they'd bring in a blonde for a contrast. 

This thread is awfully quiet. Uh oh. 

Woof! Fallon's on a pretty steep learning curve. Priorities, woman! People tryna help your silly self, and you waste opportunities and good will on pettiness against your stepmom.

I hate how she treats Michael. He seemed so forlorn at the club, but Fallon's old classmate seemed ready to sop him up. 

Cristal wrapped up in that shredded blanket thing trying to seduce Blake, who wasn't even in the room, was a hoot. Those crazy kids!

1 hour ago, rollacoaster said:

This thread is awfully quiet. Uh oh. 

I usually watch on demand a day or two later. Still haven't caught this one. I usually like watching shows or movies filmed in my fair city (which is almost everything) and like to catch landmarks. I think I passed something being filmed or about to be filmed tonight in Roswell due to lighting, trailers, trucks, etc.

One reason it might be slow (OK two).  1, Lowest rating of the season.  2. Dud of an episode.  I used to say that I would watch Grant Show just sitting in a chair for an hour, but after watching Blake Carrington run around a million-dollar cabin, waving his cell in search of bars, for the better part of an hour......

A sextape is so 2002. Yawn. 

One thing I noticed with this episode is that nearly all the characters confessed to their transgressions of Episodes 1/2/3. to each other  Now, all the principal cast knows everything about everything that was done.  Seems an odd development, unless the goal was to somehow bond Blake/Cristal/Fallon/Steven/SammyJo into a core to battle outside forces.

I did like the introduction of young city councilwoman into the mix.  The Colby Twins still make no sense to me.

Steven is still a dud. He has no charisma and other than being worth a billion dollars, hardly a catch.  I guess it was too much to actually get an interesting leading gay character. I give the show some credit by not hiring some buffed-out stereotypical model poseur, but surely there is a happy medium.

• Love 1

I seldom watch television but made an exception for this show, because I liked the original so much. This episode was the worst yet in every. single. category. Actors can't act their way out of a wet paper bag. Hideous costumery. Hideous sets. Music makes dialogue indecipherable--had to back up the DVR to figure out what the hell they were saying. Stupid, vapid and terribly written script. Think I'm done.

On 11/4/2017 at 5:32 AM, SanDiegoInExile said:

Steven is still a dud. He has no charisma and other than being worth a billion dollars, hardly a catch.  I guess it was too much to actually get an interesting leading gay character. I give the show some credit by not hiring some buffed-out stereotypical model poseur, but surely there is a happy medium.

If I have to watch bad acting, I'd rather watch a "buffed-out stereotypical model poseur" do it.

I kind of wish they would have made Steven the "bad boy," using his sexuality to get what he wanted (like wind company).

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SmithW6079 said:

If I have to watch bad acting, I'd rather watch a "buffed-out stereotypical model poseur" do it.

I kind of wish they would have made Steven the "bad boy," using his sexuality to get what he wanted (like wind company).

So much they could have done to make Steven more interesting. So much they could have done with this whole show to make it interesting. I skipped through this episode which is something I never do. Lame writing, tame characters, bad actors, dull stories and no edge at all. I think I'm out. 

Yeah - I'm not sure why they would cast Nick Wechsler as a character who dies in the pilot, even if they plan on showing him in flashbacks. Nothing against Sam Adegoke - I appreciate the attempt at some diversity here - but he simply isn't that attractive IMO. By contrast, I really like Robert Christopher Riley as Michael the chauffeur because he's pretty smokin'. And yes, James Mackay is pretty bland as Steven. You'd think if they were trying to appeal to the usual CW demographic they'd have done a better job with the male eye candy.

• Love 1

Claudia called a spade a spade with her assessments of Cristal, just like original recipe Claudia did in the original show with Krystle.  The creator of the original show viewed Claudia as the everywoman.. the outsider to the world of wealth and riches.  Glad that the show is continuing that tradition with a more emotional version of Claudia then in the original, who was more subdued and meloncholy. 

• Love 1

Blake flattening Claudia with a car is why the Carringtons need their chauffeurs. They can't drive for shit. Jeff said as much early in the episode when Fallon drove herself to work.

Nana Visitor was the magazine editor!

• Love 1

Tom Carrington was name checked multiple times tonight so I guess he'll be showing up much sooner than in the original.  I wonder if we'll be getting Ben and/or Dominique and if there will be a twist with either of them,

Yeah, this isn't going to end well for Ted Dinard.   Anders sure went the roundabout way to get him in bed with Sammy Jo.

Um, you get Nana Visitor to do this schlock and you make her some one off character easily bullied by Fallon?  If you're going to forgo making her British, Nana would make an awesome Alexis.  Seriously, watch her as the Intendent on DS9.   She excel at playing the power hungry, off kilter bitch who likes to pull everyone's strings while chewing the scenery. 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, Maverick said:

Um, you get Nana Visitor to do this schlock and you make her some one off character easily bullied by Fallon?  If you're going to forgo making her British, Nana would make an awesome Alexis.  Seriously, watch her as the Intendent on DS9.   She excel at playing the power hungry, off kilter bitch who likes to pull everyone's strings while chewing the scenery. 

Aw man, that was a missed opportunity! Nana would've been an awesome Alexis!

• Love 1

Probably dating myself here but I watched the original show back in the early 80's. It was soapy, lavish and fun for many years until the Moldavian  wedding massacre debacle. I was fully prepared to hate this version but it's kind of growing on me which means that naturally it won't get a renewal. 

Edited by missbonnie

I would have liked to see Claudia brick Cristal. I can't stand Cristal. I guess we're supposed to see Fallon as the most terrible person ever, but somehow Cristal bugs me more. Her whole "I try to be a down-to-earth, good person" thing ironically comes off as the most pretentious thing on the show. You're throwing clothes around first thing in the morning and the household staff is going to have to clean up after you. You're not really any better than Fallon, get over yourself.

• Love 5

Nana Visitor seems like she might be back judging by her assessment of Fallon. She wants revenge. Can't see her as having been married to Grant Show, as Alexis though. I feel like she'd have eaten him alive, LOL.

Sammy Jo runs hot and cold for me. On one hand I liked his rapport with the manipulating Joseph 'Joe' Anders; on the other this dude is SUCH a damn entitled mooch that I'm ready for Anders to throw his ass out. And he's constantly playing the 'I'm poor and you're rich and you suck like your dad' card as if that excuses all his crap. He beds Ted knowing that he and Steven had a serious relationship and Steven falls for his BS I was innocently asking for a job and one thing led to another? Dude, is bad news and Steven is constantly falling for his shit.  Cut him loose, Steven. Damn, I had high hopes for Ted.

With a full season pick-up, Alexis seems inevitable; more like a back half running arc to see if they can rebound for a S2 renewal. Still don't know who I'd want to play her but Elizabeth Hurley and Melinda Clarke seem too obvious (although they'd be good). I mean Grant's Blake is an asshole and Alexis has to be a big a badass bitch to measure up and in many ways be worse AND has to make us and the family look at Cristal as not being so bad and embrace her in the family.

25 minutes ago, TobinAlbers said:

Sammy Jo runs hot and cold for me. On one hand I liked his rapport with the manipulating Joseph 'Joe' Anders; on the other this dude is SUCH a damn entitled mooch that I'm ready for Anders to throw his ass out.

I think the script was written before they cast the part too. Sorry, Sammy Jo, your abs ain't rock-hard. The masseur's were, though.

• Love 2

This show could be such campy fun, but I still feel like it suffers from horribly cartoonish dialogue and horrible acting on the part of Elizabeth Gillies (Fallon) and Nathalie Kelley (Cristal). 

I don't really see a place for Alexis on this show. Fallon is really filling that role as Cristal's primary adversary. The constant sniping and sneering and insults are too much, too. It's absurd seeing them sitting down to dinner at the Carrington dining table when they hate each other that much. Plus the dynamic between the daughter and the new wife isn't really as compelling as that of the former wife and the new wife. On the old show, we got maybe one major physical catfight between Cristal and Alexis per season. This show? Every damn episode there's some laughably, childish, over the top fight between Fallon and Cristal. It's just dumb - it's like they're both 12.

I guess we're supposed to see Fallon as the most terrible person ever, but somehow Cristal bugs me more. Her whole "I try to be a down-to-earth, good person" thing ironically comes off as the most pretentious thing on the show. You're throwing clothes around first thing in the morning and the household staff is going to have to clean up after you. You're not really any better than Fallon, get over yourself.

Yeah - and then there's that. There's nobody to root for here - they're both awful. On the original show, you could root for Krystal because she was basically a nice person, or you could root for Alexis because she was more interesting and Krystal was kind of a drip. On this show, it's like there's just two Alexises. (Alexi?)

Edited by iMonrey
  • Love 1

Sammy Jo runs hot and cold for me. On one hand I liked his rapport with the manipulating Joseph 'Joe' Anders; on the other this dude is SUCH a damn entitled mooch that I'm ready for Anders to throw his ass out.

I really feel as though they have no idea what to do with the character.  All he does is just hang around the mansion and overhear conversations. 

On this show, it's like there's just two Alexises. (Alexi?)

I kind of feel like Cristal is actually a relatively nice person.   She and Fallon snipe at each other, but Cristal doesn't appear to really engage in all the scheming like Fallon does. 

Edited by txhorns79
  • Love 2

This is fantastic trash, and I will absolutely keep watching it.  

(That said, I do not think this show is worthy of a David Bowie song, and I'm surprised they got the rights to play "Modern Love" ...)

I'm not sure I love the acting for Cristal or Fallon, so far ... but I like that these versions of the Cristal and Fallon characters are more business-oriented and less passive than the 80s versions.  Grant Show makes a pretty good Blake.  

Sammy Jo is a man in this version ... well, that was a surprise!

Poor Claudia.  

What the hell was Colby wearing in his first scene, lol.  He looked like a wrapped Christmas present in that plaid suit. 

• Love 3

Nah, Cristal is just the kind of person who wants to think of herself as a nice person. That makes her more deceptive than Fallon is.

I'm rooting for Fallon when it comes to Fallon vs. Cristal, because I completely relate to how nauseated she is by Blake and Cristal. Cristal already has pretty much everything that Fallon wanted the most in the world - Blake's approval, the COO position... And Cristal is super smug about it. Anybody with half a brain can see this is not a recipe for the best first impression. Cristal barely even tried to make peace with Fallon before declaring Fallon "a bitch" and escalating to getting in regular cat fights with her. Is this some kind of wish fulfilment for all the stepmothers out there who wishes they could shove their stepkids in an open grave and throw drinks in their stepkids' faces? Whatever it is, it's pretty stupid.

Yeah, it was bad of Fallon to upload her stepmother's sex tape, but at the end of the day, Cristal still has Blake's approval and the COO position. Fallon wins a battle here and there, but she is losing the war, so I actually feel sorry for her.

Look at that. I guess I'm getting more invested in this flaming trash-pile of a show than I want to be! Heh.

• Love 5

Conniving Butler character is kind of a trip.  I'm enjoying him so far.

Michael.  Michael, Michael, Michael.  Fallon is a terrible person who is using you basically all of the time.  Time to move on!

Blake's attempt to cast suspicion on Colby was so pathetic and obvious I was embarrassed for him.  Also, for the love of all that is holy, Colby needs to change his wardrobe.  

How dumb are Blake and Cristal to have that argument (about Matthew's things that Cristal kept) right in front of Claudia's house?  Idiots!

Fallon deserved to get tossed into a grave just for wearing that ridiculous hot-pant get-up to a funeral.

Edited by SlovakPrincess
  • Love 1
On 11/8/2017 at 8:55 PM, missbonnie said:

Probably dating myself here but I watched the original show back in the early 80's. It was soapy, lavish and fun for many years until the Moldavian  wedding massacre debacle. I was fully prepared to hate this version but it's kind of growing on me which means that naturally it won't get a renewal. 

Ditto. I actually enjoyed this episode. Though I wonder who is the lucky one who gets to kill Ted Dennard.  I can't imagine they will put Blake on trial like the original.  I'm guessing Claudia Blaisdel, once she moves into the mansion to "recover" from her injuries.

The show did get its full 22-episode order for the season.

Many CW-fanboys say that it's a lock for a 3-4 year run, based on what they have done in the past, and the dollars coming in from Netflix and international sales.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

.....I liked his rapport with the manipulating Joseph 'Joe' Anders; on the other this dude is SUCH a damn entitled mooch that I'm ready for Anders to throw his ass out. And he's constantly playing the 'I'm poor and you're rich and you suck like your dad' card as if that excuses all his crap. He beds Ted knowing that he and Steven had a serious relationship and Steven falls for his BS I was innocently asking for a job and one thing led to another? Dude, is bad news.....

Except that Major Domo Joseph Anders was playing him big time, based on the chess-board conversation with JakeBlake.

Original Recipe Sammy Joe was just as oblivious/devious/manipulative/"bad news".  She slept her way through the cast for 8+ seasons.  

This new version may have the same bad fashion style as early Heather Locklear, and his sexual conquest opportunities seem limited, unless Adam Carrington turns out to be bi-sexual once he appears......

• Love 2

he and Fallon snipe at each other, but Cristal doesn't appear to really engage in all the scheming like Fallon does. 

Cristal's entire backstory is fraudulent. Cristal isn't even her real name. And Blake has no idea who she really is. If that isn't engaging in scheming I don't know what is. At least Fallon is really who she says she is. 

• Love 1

Cristal's entire backstory is fraudulent. Cristal isn't even her real name. And Blake has no idea who she really is. If that isn't engaging in scheming I don't know what is. At least Fallon is really who she says she is. 

That's true, but I guess I don't get the impression that any of that particular scheming had anything to do with the Carringtons, meaning that Cristal didn't adopt her new name and flee so she could con Blake into marriage.  I also think if Anders could find out that Cristal wasn't really Cristal, I wouldn't be shocked if we find out that Blake already knew all this.  Though you are right that she is currently lying to him.  I guess I just see the Fallon/Cristal spat with Fallon starting things off by being a bitch, and Cristal responding in kind.  So it's not really something where there are "two versions of Alexis," but maybe an Alexis-lite in Fallon and Cristal.     

• Love 1

Though you are right that she is currently lying to him.  I guess I just see the Fallon/Cristal spat with Fallon starting things off by being a bitch, and Cristal responding in kind.  So it's not really something where there are "two versions of Alexis," but maybe an Alexis-lite in Fallon and Cristal.     

It's 2 versions of Alexis in that both are being sold to us as big wig business CEOs. Original recipe Krystal had nothing to do with business. I agree that Cristal "responds in kind" to Fallon but it's Cristal who's doing all the lying and scheming when you think of it, not Fallon. Fallon is just calling her out and exposing her. Cristal went along with Sammy Jo's heist at first.

I suspect that we will discover that Cristal's past is less notorious/criminal than we are being led to believe.  The money, the escape, her sister, the identity change.  Maybe the truth will be unleashed by the appearance of "Marco Jennings" (ha). He's probably not a tennis pro, but rather a druglord of some type, that the money was already stolen from someone else, that her sister was caught up in the mess, that Sammy Jo (wrongly) believes the druglord is his father, and that they escaped his wrath and believe he is dead.  But of course, he isn't.  And has booked a flight to Georgia for later this season.

And of course JakeBlake already knows a big chunk of it.  He may not be able to drive a car, but he has a web of detectives/sources feeding him info.

I wouldn't mind if Fallon stepped off a big cliff. Oh, yeah, girl, you totally created your success from the ground up. LOL

Glad Culhane (did I spell it right) got his balls back as well as Colby. 

Is Sammy Jo the new Kato Kaelin? He's the rando house guest that won't leave. What did he do before squatting at the Carrington house?

Still don't care about Steven's storyline. 

• Love 2
On 11/9/2017 at 10:06 AM, TobinAlbers said:

Still don't know who I'd want to play her but Elizabeth Hurley and Melinda Clarke seem too obvious (although they'd be good).

Either would be awesome!!!! I already love Elizabeth Hurley playing opposite the OG Alexis herself, Joan Collins on the Royals. I'm a big fan of that OTT show, so I'm all in on Dynasty Redux! 

On 11/9/2017 at 10:06 AM, TobinAlbers said:

Nana Visitor seems like she might be back judging by her assessment of Fallon. She wants revenge. Can't see her as having been married to Grant Show, as Alexis though. I feel like she'd have eaten him alive, LOL.

Another vote for more Nana Visitor here! She looked incredible in both episodes, and I agree her whisper to Crystal is a good sign that she might return. Maybe even become a hire or involved in some way with PR.

I like the way the Fallon is written and acted, but her acceptance speech seemed a bit strange considering how savvy she’s otherwise been shown to be. Using the time to take a swipe at her stepmom, and antagonizing the main investor in her new start up? Weird, and inconsistent with the boss bish up to now I've been convinced she is.

Her showdown with Blake emphasized that she hasn't been shown capable of playing the long game. That's a huge character flaw, but also an area where Alexis can step in and give her the mentoring she desperately needs.

On 11/10/2017 at 3:16 AM, SanDiegoInExile said:

The show did get its full 22-episode order for the season.

Many CW-fanboys say that it's a lock for a 3-4 year run, based on what they have done in the past, and the dollars coming in from Netflix and international sales.

I hope it gets at least a few seasons. It's not Riverdale, hitting it out of the park within the first few episodes, but it's got potential.

On 11/9/2017 at 8:00 PM, txhorns79 said:

I really feel as though they have no idea what to do with the character.  All he does is just hang around the mansion and overhear conversations. 

At least Sammy Jo seems more clearly defined (at least now that he has Anders getting all chessmaster with him).

I’m really wanting to like Crystal, really I am. I like the fact that she’s Latina, and a business professional. (I wasn't a fan of original recipe Krystle) Jury's still out on her criminal backstory. But I feel like Crystal—and Stephen—are characters that the writers haven’t really figured out yet. There's not enough to her that I can see why Blake is so madly in love with her.

This episode was about Crystal’s first day as a COO and her insecurities about it. Great premise, but it’s hard to take her seriously, because she hasn’t even been shown (other than the pilot) doing any job effectively. Her life on this series has been one PR disaster after another, but instead of springing into Olivia Pope mode -- or any other badass female character in a nighttime soap -- she reverts to a damsel in distress, albeit in really gorgeous clothes. While I cackled at her shoving Fallon into an open grave in a previous episode (still want that gif!), in this episode, her splattering Fallon with the champagne seemed juvenile. Like, that's how you're clapping back? Even Nana Visitor's brief screen time conveyed how much more ominous it is for people who cross her.

As COO, her first concern should be that the video could hurt the company and not in trying to assuage her guilt in sexing up a sick woman's husband.

Stephen--the character and actor seem to be placeholders. (Granted the original recipe Stephen seemed that way too) I kinda wish they'd recast and use the opportunity to make him more like a charismatic Chuck Bass type character, something with more dimension, except with a foundation to run.

• Love 1