Type keyword(s) to search

Three Wives, One Husband - General Discussion

• Start Topic

On 4/2/2018 at 11:49 PM, Lopethina said:

I can't find anything online showing Catrina is a sister to Lillian and Anazella.  Where did you read this?

Edit:  Lillian and Anazella are full sisters.  But I think you are right that Catrina is their half-sister, because their "Mom Charlotte" sure looks like Catrina.  Lillian and Anazella's mom seems to be out of the picture, as Addam and Charlotte appear to be monogamous now.

1078551_1378490022378262_265336994_o.jpg

1078767_1376698689224062_327537711_o.jpg

Is the dude with the glasses Addam Swapp? I thought he was still in prison.

Joe Darger  live tweeted during the baby's funeral  last weekend. Tweeting that Enoch spoke, and the siblings, and other mother's Catrina and Lydia also spoke. So it appears that after filming, Enoch and Lydia did get married / sealed. The baby's mother Lillian was distraught and Lillian's sister read a letter that Lillian had written to the baby. This is so sad. What struck me the most about this family was the scene where Lillian was in labor and giving birth and Catrina was at Lillian's head, stroking her hair and encouraging her, and kissed her lovingly on her check when the baby was born. 

• Love 2

I just watched the whole series, and googled the family afterwards to see what they were up to and learn more about the community.  I came upon the article about Adonijah.  How terribly heartbreaking for the entire family and community.  I can't imagine what the parents and siblings have gone through to experience the fire and the loss of the baby.  

• Love 1

What I don’t understand is, these women could be fruitful and have as many children as their bodies could spit out during their childbearing years WITH THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL HUSBANDS, as they can with a shared husband. And at least if they each had their own husband, he would be a full time husband and father to their children, not a part time husband/dad that they and their children only get to see some of the time when he isn’t with his other wives/kids.  I don’t understand why a women would put herself through that, to have to share a husband and father to her children when she can do exactly what they are doing with her own husband that she doesn’t have to share. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 2